Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:57:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67067 times)
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:14:30 PM

Its hard to know for what is going to happen with Bitcoin in the future and that is bad. To make an investments.
You must also take risks, otherwise you cant earn some more money later. But I am for sure that it will have a good future.
WE just have to wait and see what is going to happen with the value.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:13:45 PM

What are the future projections for Bitcoin?

i think that in future bitcoin will be very popular and every store should accept it, so this means that price of bitcoin will be pretty high, and who know, maybe it will be accepted as main currency somewhere, anyway bitcoin will be popular in future
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:57:02 AM

i think that in future bitcoin will be very popular and every store should accept it, so this means that price of bitcoin will be pretty high, and who know, maybe it will be accepted as main currency somewhere, anyway bitcoin will be popular in future

Bitcoin price is gradually increasing with the increased users. This makes the market to accept bitcoin in each and every sector.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:27:41 AM

Bitcoin price is gradually increasing with the increased users. This makes the market to accept bitcoin in each and every sector.
Yes you are definitely right, you can see also now that it is more acceptable for Bitcoin and that is perfect. Not only the value must rise but also use.
We all know that the value is important, but if it is not acceptable than you can also not spend it and that is bad.
So Bitcoin will have a good future, you can see now that everything with Bitcoin is rising.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:45:18 AM

Future of bitcoin is only related for using and for adoption. If everything goes well and bitcoin become more popular, we would expect stabilisation of price which is crucial if you want to use bitcoin as money.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:46:12 AM

Yes you are definitely right, you can see also now that it is more acceptable for Bitcoin and that is perfect. Not only the value must rise but also use.
We all know that the value is important, but if it is not acceptable than you can also not spend it and that is bad.
So Bitcoin will have a good future, you can see now that everything with Bitcoin is rising.

Bitcin really has a future towards the money system in the world,bitcoin has been doubt by many for so many years and even the developers have been doubting and moving to a new one.
Well we users of bitcoin are the ones who will take bitcoin into the future where it will be big.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:48:16 PM

Future of bitcoin is only related for using and for adoption. If everything goes well and bitcoin become more popular, we would expect stabilisation of price which is crucial if you want to use bitcoin as money.

That is exactly the thing what bitcoin will need to stay on top in crypto world, the more users the more adoption, the more it goes high, so if it is too popular and used everywhere in the world then there is no chance for bitcoin to drop its price in early years coming ahead.
dodadoo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:55:01 PM

I think that bitcoin will be for many years the most widely used, I doubt that another currency could make him fall
Pirator

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:21:33 AM

I think that bitcoin will be for many years the most widely used, I doubt that another currency could make him fall

No other currency will make bitcoin fall. It is the reserve currency and it evolves all the time. It will be there for long term.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:59:32 AM

No other currency will make bitcoin fall. It is the reserve currency and it evolves all the time. It will be there for long term.

Yes for long term but not that long. Geniuses are born and one can create like this in just a matter of time. It is how it will be advertised also. Due to the fact that bitcoin have been advertised wrong from the start that wrong side of this is what will make it fall also. That should be fixed faster.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:54:53 PM

how can you doubt that other currency will make bitcoin fall?i think bitcoin have good competitor like Etherum or paypal,they become serious competitor for bitcoin because so far people more often to buy and trade it than pick bitcoin,you can check how many people start rade etherum since etherum launch.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:59:32 PM

Bitcoin is having it's special successful potential and we expect a real shining future for this crypto currency
Already Bitcoin is growing up daily and the price will increase soon as most of the bitcoin's users predict
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:26:47 PM

I think the future of Bitcoin will be good and promising because it's already used and successful crypto currency
Tagcibat

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:21:26 PM

I think the future of Bitcoin will be good and promising because it's already used and successful crypto currency

There will be more adoption of bitcoin in the financial system. So the price will rise further.
knowhow

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:50:24 PM

Well bitcoin is the king of altcoins,sure eth and maybe some other altcoin may get near the value of it but wont cross bitcoin.Bitcoin should get bigger and bigger till achieve mainstream.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:55:56 PM

There will be more adoption of bitcoin in the financial system. So the price will rise further.

Yeah that's right, adoption of bitcoin in financial system of the world will really help bitcoin grow higher, the more places adopt bitcoin the more users will start using and the more its value will grow, if that continues then we will have a great future with bitcoin ahead.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:10:20 PM

Yeah that's right, adoption of bitcoin in financial system of the world will really help bitcoin grow higher, the more places adopt bitcoin the more users will start using and the more its value will grow, if that continues then we will have a great future with bitcoin ahead.

For more adoption we need that more awareness among the people and people will be aware about bitcoins only if it is promoted in best and positive way, that will attract many new users.
heldertb

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 11:06:08 PM

Just go and take a look at the speculation section and you will see what people think the future will look like for Bitcoin. Just take all those predictions with a grain of salt. BUT NO ONE CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE FOR BITCOIN IS.

we can't predict far future of bitcoin, but we really can predict what will happen this year to bitcoin, like halving and what price it should be at end of year

i think in future bitcoin will be more and more popular so it's price will grow for sure, maybe after 20 years we will see bitcoin for 3000$

20 years is a lot of time, in that period of time anything can happen, maybe another currency will take over bitcoin, or maybe bitcoin takes over everywhere and grows too high, anything can happen and we can't really know if what will happen, we can just hope for the best for us and that is a high price of bitcoin and of bitcoin staying alive.

That's brilliant my friend no one know what will happen there if another coin will come in future then also no problems for bitcoin because when that coin will come bitcoin will have been everywhere and its worth will be take skyrocket and that can't despair as bitcoin   

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
knowhow

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:17:44 AM

Bitcoin has a long road to walk step by step ,knowing that one thing is already achieved make history,because bitcoin isnt something anyone would think would be where it is.Soo the hard road has already gone,i believe that bitcoin now has only good things to achieve and to come.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:19:47 AM

Bitcoin has a long road to walk step by step ,knowing that one thing is already achieved make history,because bitcoin isnt something anyone would think would be where it is.Soo the hard road has already gone,i believe that bitcoin now has only good things to achieve and to come.

And one thing for sure that bitcoin will still alive in the future even for 10 years. But by that year, many altcoins already shine too. My overview is BTC1 = $1 , other altcoin, 1 pc. = $1 too. That is nice isn't it? So we have many options rather than on bitcoin alone.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: