Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67065 times)
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:50:19 AM

In future bitcoin must grow for 1k $ i hope. I really belive on it but if it will not happen for 5 years i will stop interesting in bitcoin.
I think a lot of people hope that halving could bring bitcoin to that price. to achieve high prices
bitcoin require a great news such as mass adoption. so the demand will push up and price going rise
The future is impossible to predict for Bitcoin and you should all know that, but of course there are a lot of people that is hoping for a good price increase.
But we cant control it and that is very bad and scary, if you have Bitcoin you can only just make wait for a good price increase but that can take a long time.

And the bad thing is that you have to wait a really long time for it, and not everyone can wait such a long time.
we can only predict we don't know what will happen in the future in bitcoin
but we can try and help the future of bitcoin. as did the spread of bitcoin pver the world that adoption could walk

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:43:34 AM

Very complex , old and repeated question. Future projections of any currency are based on several tangled factors . Everybody have different view on that. But my intuitions say it has a bright future.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:07:59 AM

The bitcoin has a very good future right now no doubt about that, the halving is coming this year and it will rise the price for sure.
Also the nice thing is that the bitcoin is growing in users and the price will also in the future, I think in about 10 years the bitcoin can take over the world.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:13:36 PM

The bitcoin has a very good future right now no doubt about that, the halving is coming this year and it will rise the price for sure.
Also the nice thing is that the bitcoin is growing in users and the price will also in the future, I think in about 10 years the bitcoin can take over the world.
I am confused as to why many people say that the future bitcoi is bright because of halving coming?
whether it be a correlation between the bitcoin bright future with halving?
halving not necessarily give better effect to the price and increase bitcoin user, right?
bankingbtc

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:08:16 PM

What are the future projections for Bitcoin?

i think that future of bitcoin will be really good because it have great potential, and in future there will be more halvings, it will rise price for sure, so bitcoin will be very popular and more and more people will use it
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:58:56 AM

Very complex , old and repeated question. Future projections of any currency are based on several tangled factors . Everybody have different view on that. But my intuitions say it has a bright future.

yeah, the idea of projecting the future of bitcoin is very broad...lots of things can be cited, but mostly bitcoin would really be going to a bright future and high price..
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:34:58 AM

yeah, the idea of projecting the future of bitcoin is very broad...lots of things can be cited, but mostly bitcoin would really be going to a bright future and high price..
many people believe that the future of bitcoin has a high price? but there is no guarantee that happen right?
I'm sure it happens if the user continues to grow and bitcoin become quite familiar by peopel and famous,
then I'm sure the prices will soar high

Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:38:33 AM

maybe in the future this will be used for daily spending not just here in the internet but for reality also.
I hope it will be Grin
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:00:56 AM

many people are unsure about the future of bitcoin. they have intuition and feeling that the future is very bright bitcoin. but you know it can not just rely on your feelings
need strong evidence. if you want to say that the future was bright bitcoin
Kartikay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:25:51 AM

many people believe that the future of bitcoin has a high price? but there is no guarantee that happen right?
I'm sure it happens if the user continues to grow and bitcoin become quite familiar by peopel and famous,
I do not agree with you at all. Number of user of a currency do not control the price of currency. It is amount and no of exchange which decides the price. Even if no of users are less then also bitcoin can grow in future
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:33:52 AM

I do not agree with you at all. Number of user of a currency do not control the price of currency. It is amount and no of exchange which decides the price. Even if no of users are less then also bitcoin can grow in future

We need more users to take the value of bitcoin to a higher level, without user adoption higher price is impossible to achieve.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 01:51:32 PM

We need more users to take the value of bitcoin to a higher level, without user adoption higher price is impossible to achieve.

Dont worry with that and have faith for bitcoin The price will surely go up and it will be boom like magic. Like when im start using bitcoin and the price per bitcoin in that time is @ 200$+ and now its double.  For the years passing it will rise and we will get profit by this coin.

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:32:30 PM

i think that future of bitcoin will be really good because it have great potential, and in future there will be more halvings, it will rise price for sure, so bitcoin will be very popular and more and more people will use it
its clear that bitcoin will grows and develops it allows bitcoin to add well-known and popular to over the world/ but for the price we can not guarantee it.
halving also will surely keep coming every four years. but it also does not guarantee high prices will rise. let's see
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:05:37 PM

Im glad im present at bitcoin soo the future for those who are inside of bitcoin will be great with several opportunities to make and get an extra income from bitcoin,soo i hope and dream with the day i can go to anywhere and be able to pay with bitcoin.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:23:14 PM

Im glad im present at bitcoin soo the future for those who are inside of bitcoin will be great with several opportunities to make and get an extra income from bitcoin,soo i hope and dream with the day i can go to anywhere and be able to pay with bitcoin.
dream is the dream of all bitcoin users. I am also very happy because already know bitcoin, I strongly believe that the future of bitcoin will make everyone happy, because with bitcoin everyone so have extra income

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fredashton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:51:34 PM

That day will surely come and we will all have a good future if we just keep believing with the coin,this coin will change the future of money.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:14:24 PM

That day will surely come and we will all have a good future if we just keep believing with the coin,this coin will change the future of money.
What do you mean that will change the future of money i think fiat will never replace anything.. fiat is fiat and usd is our mainstream..
But bitcoin will be more popular in future and its nearly we can use bitcoin as payment in some store in some country.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:15:06 PM

Bitcoin is and will stay very strong and will become stronger
makingwin1

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:52:39 PM

Bitcoin is and will stay very strong and will become stronger
thats true, from now on bitcoin can get only stronger and stronger though it depends on people too if there will be a lot of interest in it it will grow faster

i hope people will invest more and more money into it thus pushing the price up and making it a currency of the world
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:17:10 PM

I guess that is the dream of every bitcoin user around the world that they wish the day should soon come when they can spend their bitcoins anywhere in the world just like they use cash, and that day will come, we hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: