Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:49:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 67068 times)
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:31:02 AM

I think that bitcoin is gonna be a good currency to use, maybe we will see more people who using bitcoin after halving, people should understand that bitcoin have a big future.
The more people will use bitcoins the better the future is, more people in transaction is more income for the bitcoins community especially those who invested on it as the price will significantly go up. In addition, it will also give benefits to the users who regularly transact online as they can save with the low transaction cost.
Bitcoin is on his way, I think it is not a bad time to buy bitcoins right now as well, as it is predicted that the price of bitcoin will go too high after the halving coming in few months, so if someone buys bitcoins right now and the price goes high later then it has a lot of profit within.
Well i'm just saying it, i don't really know if what will happen in future. we are hoping that there a good result on waiting!
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:32:26 AM

in future no people not know bitcoin, everyone can acces free internet everywhere.
and people will use bitcoin in daily activity.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:48:13 AM

Bitcoin has a bright outlook for the future, with both the financial and community aspects currently experiencing growth.

We have seen massive increases in value from just a week ago, to places we haven't seen in a year or two, and the community has been steadily growing along with it, and this forum is fairly lively and active again.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:54:37 AM

Bitcoin has a bright outlook for the future, with both the financial and community aspects currently experiencing growth.

We have seen massive increases in value from just a week ago, to places we haven't seen in a year or two, and the community has been steadily growing along with it, and this forum is fairly lively and active again.

Also with the technology. Let's take the example of confirmation time, if this will be improved in the future without applying so much transaction fees, I will assume many will hug more the blockchain way of sending and receiving money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:36:15 AM

I think that bitcoin is gonna be a good currency to use, maybe we will see more people who using bitcoin after halving, people should understand that bitcoin have a big future.

Could be. There could be some news regarding this after halving thing and that could lead to a good advertisement and people might want to try it if it goes to a really good price though.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:29:45 AM

Could be. There could be some news regarding this after halving thing and that could lead to a good advertisement and people might want to try it if it goes to a really good price though.
After the halving it would answer all our doubts and speculation on the price of bitcoins, the steady rising of its price recently is immature in my own opinion as maybe it could only be a result of some halving hype resulted to some people attracted to buy a good portion of bitcoins in preparation for the halving, if this will continue after the halving then that would only be the time that I will be convince that it is really the demand of supply that cause this rally.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:13:17 AM

in future no people not know bitcoin, everyone can acces free internet everywhere.
and people will use bitcoin in daily activity.

bitcoin has been running for seven years, and still many people who do not know about bitcoin, and still rare stores that accept bitcoin. so hopefully in the future bitcoin really used as daily activity.

bladeandsoulguide

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:22:29 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 02:01:37 AM by bladeandsoulguide

i hope amazon and ebay will accept bitcoins

buy and sell blade and soul gold wow gold we accept bitcoins
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:36:33 PM

The future of the bitcoin is very good but of course I cannot predict this its just something that I think it will be good.
I have some good hope and the halving will maybe also help to it.

I also think the halving will bring some bring some profitable change; I understand it would be a little risky but after looking at some statistics and demand and supply trends; I believe that the bitcoin value you gradually increase after the halving. Also the main thing for bitcoin growth will be , how the bitcoin will react after the halving. If prices do not fall much, then this will be a great success for the bitcoins.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:15:30 AM

The future of the bitcoin is very good but of course I cannot predict this its just something that I think it will be good.
I have some good hope and the halving will maybe also help to it.

I also think the halving will bring some bring some profitable change; I understand it would be a little risky but after looking at some statistics and demand and supply trends; I believe that the bitcoin value you gradually increase after the halving. Also the main thing for bitcoin growth will be , how the bitcoin will react after the halving. If prices do not fall much, then this will be a great success for the bitcoins.

i agree it, bitcoin price will be rising because halving make everyone interesting to holding his bitcoin, also some people keep buying some bitcoin for holding and minner save his bitcoin for selling after halving.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:25:26 AM

i hope amazon and ebay will accept bitcoins

They will, and many other marketplaces and stores will also accept bitcoin in future as well.
Bitcoin is not too old yet, let it get a little older and then it will spread more than it has until now, and after that all places from small to big will start accepting bitcoin as a payment system.
min68953222guaij@163.com

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:55:00 AM

just as it as the finance games,I just let it earn more monney to me
Pirator

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:50:48 PM

just as it as the finance games,I just let it earn more monney to me

How do you do that? Will you work for somebody and be paid by the bitcoin. I think that is a good idea.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:34:25 AM

Well I hope that soon it will be used in many stores and groceries so that we can use it directly to buy our daily needs.  Grin
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:06:24 AM

Well I hope that soon it will be used in many stores and groceries so that we can use it directly to buy our daily needs.  Grin
Do not worry to much man because we will reach in that time, we just need time for the people to know and understand the real value of using bitcoins, when that happens we can attract mass adoption and we can see then giant merchants adopting bitcoins due to the market.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:50:54 AM

Many are hoping for that to happen. Actually they are happening in other parts of the world but ours are just not adapting it yet or do not have an idea what a bitcoin is yet.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:31:28 AM

Many are hoping for that to happen. Actually they are happening in other parts of the world but ours are just not adapting it yet or do not have an idea what a bitcoin is yet.

That is going to be true in the future, because it is already in the plan of the goal of bitcoin in the future. That stores are going to accept it in fact.
Just like the first move of steam accepting bitcoin for the payment to their game products and services.
For sure, more stores are going to make the move and going next to the trend.

Vires in Numeris
TKS86

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:27:35 PM

I think bitcoin will become more and more popular in the future. Only question is how much time it will take but one thing is for sure its still long road ahead.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:59:59 PM

I can see Bitcoion being use in Daily lives of majority of computer literate people.  Based on the uptrend price and increasing demand each day, merchant  are forced to adopt Bitcoin as one of their mode of payment.  Little by little Bitcoin is saturating the online store, so there is no doubt it will be used in every local store.  It might not soon this year but eventually it will  Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:09:54 PM

The future bitcoin is pretty good and it will also depend partly on the price at the time of halving, if price reaches to 4 digits then it will attract many more users to join the community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: