Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:34:38 AM

Now that is winter i'm back to mining again. I'll Probably mine some of this for a while to hold some and dump some Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:33:51 AM

Development of the coin is grate the volume on exchanges is slowly moving forward if you wold like to share my evergreen is in my sig.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 06:41:53 AM

Now that is winter i'm back to mining again. I'll Probably mine some of this for a while to hold some and dump some Wink
Hopefully, hold more than dump. Wink Keep warm!

clayford08

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:38:44 PM

Community,

For those of you that use the Blockfolio app on your phone, EverGeenCoin has now been added! You can view how well your coins are doing on the market and how much value in USD that you currently own.

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 03:37:45 PM

Community,

For those of you that use the Blockfolio app on your phone, EverGeenCoin has now been added! You can view how well your coins are doing on the market and how much value in USD that you currently own.

http://blockfolio.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockfolio.blockfolio

Available for Android devices now. Soon to be available for iOS.

bitwonder

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:52:33 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 05:23:39 PM by bitwonder

got enough power only for 1 day for this racing. used to be easy, now hard to get. compete is good for the coin, bright future ahead, looking good every days passing by. hope for the best in the years ahead. still living in the dream world. how you guy doing so far ? and thanks dev for alway actived, this is the main reason for the coin to "alive and well thank to 3 cups of coffee". will get more when ever i could, try to get a hold of 1 mil if i could.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 06:00:01 PM

got enough power only for 1 day for this racing. used to be easy, now hard to get. compete is good for the coin, bright future ahead, looking good every days passing by. hope for the best in the years ahead. still living in the dream world. how you guy doing so far ? and thanks dev for alway actived, this is the main reason for the coin to "alive and well thank to 3 cups of coffee". will get more when ever i could, try to get a hold of 1 mil if i could.

Thank you for the encouraging words and yes we are doing very, very well.  Good luck obtaining your EGC millionaire dream. Wink

cryptosolar

Activity: 145
Merit: 251

- The Sun -

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:02:10 AM

Thank you for the encouraging words and yes we are doing very, very well.  Good luck obtaining your EGC millionaire dream. Wink

This looks like a very interesting coin. I like the concept very much and will try my best to help support you guys.

I agree, I would also support this coin, maybe we can offer Specialty Coffee from Panama (Exclusive and limited sustained product ) for Evergreencoins ?  Smiley

just take a look !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1324659

Evergreencoin EGC  - #Community First
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:03:23 AM

Thank you for the encouraging words and yes we are doing very, very well.  Good luck obtaining your EGC millionaire dream. Wink

This looks like a very interesting coin. I like the concept very much and will try my best to help support you guys.

Thank you very much for your interest and support MicroGuy.

Welcome to the EverGreenCoin community!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:07:44 AM

I agree, I would also support this coin, maybe we can offer Specialty Coffee from Panama (Exclusive and limited sustained product ) for Evergreencoins ?  Smiley

just take a look !

mmmmmm EverGreenCoin coffee sounds delicious! Smiley

Thank you for your support and interest in EverGreenCoin. Welcome to our community.

Speaking of coffee, BRB. Wink

clayford08

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:10:15 AM

Thank you for the encouraging words and yes we are doing very, very well.  Good luck obtaining your EGC millionaire dream. Wink

I agree, I would also support this coin, maybe we can offer Specialty Coffee from Panama (Exclusive and limited sustained product ) for Evergreencoins ?  Smiley

just take a look !

I would buy that with EGC! Hell yeah

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
clayford08

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:17:09 AM

Community,

The team is hard at work, day and night, trying to give you more things to look forward to with EGC. What we would like to know is what's the most important thing for you personally, moving forward. Follow this link to another thread on bitcointalk and answer the poll honestly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1325566.0

chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:08:23 AM

Is the faucet dried up already? never got paid from it, but thank you nice coin hope this coin reach its goal and listed in the top 10 most productive and well know coin, good luck i`ll try to follow development.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 04:16:24 AM

Is the faucet dried up already? never got paid from it, but thank you nice coin hope this coin reach its goal and listed in the top 10 most productive and well know coin, good luck i`ll try to follow development.

No, it is not dry at all. Payments are sent every night at around this time. PM me your address and I can verify there isent something wrong. There have been entry attempts from invalid addresses. The website only does some basic verification of entry attempts.

Thank you for your kind words and well wishes.

EDIT: do you enter the faucet with the same address in your signature?

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 04:16:40 AM

Community,

The team is hard at work, day and night, trying to give you more things to look forward to with EGC. What we would like to know is what's the most important thing for you personally, moving forward. Follow this link to another thread on bitcointalk and answer the poll honestly.

hi all ...

i managed to get compiled a static version ( on centos 7 x64 ) of the deamon - and have tested the stability of not only the daemon but also the servers systems they are sitting on ... and i am happy to see that they are not only stable - but functioning very well indeed ...

as such - i have setup three permanent egc nodes on the granite system and have implemented them as dns seednodes also ...

as mentioned earlier - i support this coin - and support the dev and team in the work that they are doing ... so here is my contribution ...

i have also forked the code - and changed it to reflect the permanents nodes that have been setup - but have not made a pull request for it be incorporated without the devs consent and / or changes ...

the egc seed nodes are as follows - so that ANYONE who has a sync issue can just add the node addresses to the .conf to sync - OR - if the code is accepted and hardcoded into the wallets / daemon - will sync automatically and without issue ... and its fast btw Wink ...

test it and see for yourself Wink ...

Code:
addnode=egc-seed1.granitecoin.com
addnode=egc-seed2.granitecoin.com
addnode=egc-seed3.granitecoin.com

i will help where and when i can if anyone has any issues ...

and if there is anything else that i can help with - just ask ... if i can do it - i will ... if i cant - i may know someone that might Wink ...

i hope this makes it a little easier for the stability of the network and to strengthen the uptake of egc by making it much easier to sync and help with the network with full nodes ...

#crysx

chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:38:23 AM

Yes that`s my evergreen address on my signature and i used it to claimed. thank you.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 04:49:28 AM

Yes that`s my evergreen address on my signature and i used it to claimed. thank you.

Yes, that is the problem. Payments have not been sent this 24 hour period yet and you entered only once, within this 24 hour period. You should see it soon.

And of course, you are very welcome! Smiley

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 08:10:32 AM

Community,

hi all ...

i managed to get compiled a static version ( on centos 7 x64 ) of the deamon - and have tested the stability of not only the daemon but also the servers systems they are sitting on ... and i am happy to see that they are not only stable - but functioning very well indeed ...

as such - i have setup three permanent egc nodes on the granite system and have implemented them as dns seednodes also ...

as mentioned earlier - i support this coin - and support the dev and team in the work that they are doing ... so here is my contribution ...

i have also forked the code - and changed it to reflect the permanents nodes that have been setup - but have not made a pull request for it be incorporated without the devs consent and / or changes ...

the egc seed nodes are as follows - so that ANYONE who has a sync issue can just add the node addresses to the .conf to sync - OR - if the code is accepted and hardcoded into the wallets / daemon - will sync automatically and without issue ... and its fast btw Wink ...

Code:

and if there is anything else that i can help with - just ask ... if i can do it - i will ... if i cant - i may know someone that might Wink ...

i hope this makes it a little easier for the stability of the network and to strengthen the uptake of egc by making it much easier to sync and help with the network with full nodes ...

#crysx

Thank you so much for this granitecoin and crysx! I am very pleased to hear the code is working well for you. I am presently working on the code for EverGreenCoin v1.1 and will hard code these seed nodes into the wallet along with the one we presently have for a total of 4 seed nodes for certain. We are possible buying a second VPS to bring the total to 5.

It is beautiful to see the community rally behind our team, our coin, and our goals. Thank you so much for your support.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 08:26:12 AM

Community,

hi all ...

Code:

#crysx

Thank you so much for this granitecoin and crysx! I am very pleased to hear the code is working well for you. I am presently working on the code for EverGreenCoin v1.1 and will hard code these seed nodes into the wallet along with the one we presently have for a total of 4 seed nodes for certain. We are possible buying a second VPS to bring the total to 5.

It is beautiful to see the community rally behind our team, our coin, and our goals. Thank you so much for your support.

you are welcome ... and my pleasure ...

granite has a few nodes we can expand to and strengthen the network with ... so if there are any more that we can help with - we will ...

if anyone would like to set these up for a donation of egc for the nodes - then ill be more than happy to do so ... dev - if you want to setup a donation egc address ( so you have control over the funds initially - before they go into the nodes ) then please do so ...

for every 7000egc that is donated - ill place them into another node ... until such time we have a few under our belt for a solid foundation and network ...

as for the code - its nice Wink ... compiled without too much change - and is working solid at the moment ... with the funds ive mined personally ... ill exchange those funds for the donations as they come along IF there are any - and if not - then ill keep them in there Smiley ...

tanx and im happy that this helps a little ...

crypto working together ... evergreencoin and granite ...

#crysx

oneoff

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:17:22 AM

Community,

hi all ...

Code:

#crysx

you are welcome ... and my pleasure ...

granite has a few nodes we can expand to and strengthen the network with ... so if there are any more that we can help with - we will ...

if anyone would like to set these up for a donation of egc for the nodes - then ill be more than happy to do so ... dev - if you want to setup a donation egc address ( so you have control over the funds initially - before they go into the nodes ) then please do so ...

for every 7000egc that is donated - ill place them into another node ... until such time we have a few under our belt for a solid foundation and network ...

as for the code - its nice Wink ... compiled without too much change - and is working solid at the moment ... with the funds ive mined personally ... ill exchange those funds for the donations as they come along IF there are any - and if not - then ill keep them in there Smiley ...

tanx and im happy that this helps a little ...

crypto working together ... evergreencoin and granite ...

#crysx

Cannot find the Bitcointalk like button. Where is it?

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: