Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:57:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:53:38 AM

Thanx chrys... well this is my first time staking..  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:40:02 AM

Thanx chrys... well this is my first time staking..  Grin

and hopefully wont be your last ...

remember to have fun ... this is not always about btc or money or coins ... its about community and people and fun ...

and you are welcome Wink ...

njoi ...

#crysx

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 11:42:13 AM

remember to have fun ... this is not always about btc or money or coins ... its about community and people and fun ...

njoi ...

#crysx

Thanks for, as always, being such a helpful community member, crysx. Crypto needs more fellas like yourself and less haters.

Bitdragon, welcome aboard the PoS (Proof of Stake) train. PoS is much less 'wasteful' of electricity than pure PoW and why for EverGreenCoin, it made all the sense in the world. EGC does have a PoW phase that will end in about 4 more months. This PoW phase is so that all the ~13 million EGC supply can come into existence. Thereafter, the only new EGC generated will be from people / wallets collecting the 7% PoS rewards. With no maximum staking age, this will continue indefinitely.

Like crysx said, have fun!

Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:16:09 PM

Hi guys. I guess I'm member of EGC now as well  as I bought a little baggy of egc coins. Yey! What would be the next milestone in egc development? I can see there is solar thingy in plans for future as well as other interesting things. I just want to know , will this be realized in future and is there way to help with some thing. Thank you
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 07:23:26 PM

Hi guys. I guess I'm member of EGC now as well  as I bought a little baggy of egc coins. Yey! What would be the next milestone in egc development? I can see there is solar thingy in plans for future as well as other interesting things. I just want to know , will this be realized in future and is there way to help with some thing. Thank you

Hi Saracenis, welcome to the EGC community! Thank you for the support and the good questions. First, congratulations on acquiring your EGC. Be sure to stake them so you can collect the 7% interest.

As you can see in the mapped out plan below, EverGreenCoin is very well on track. We have meet all goals of Q1. Actually, surpassed these projections already as we are on 4 exchanges already, have released 2 new wallet upgrades (the latest for all supported OS's), and done very well with marketing. The "on-going" tasks (the sun and sun rays in the illustration) are all very much in swing as more and more people are learning of our environmental goals and we have had media coverage that is helping achieve that. We also have already completed the Q2 goal of web wallets which, could easily be argued, achieves the Q3 goal of mobile wallets as the web wallet (with staking) can be used from any web-enabled device. I also can almost guarantee the Q4 goal of the Foundation's humane efforts will be realized long before Q4.

In my opinion the merchant adoption milestone needs to be brought closer to 'now' as that will help realize the Q2 goal of market stabilization and, yes, you can help with that. Simply fill out a coin request form at coinpayments.net to help. Coinpayments.net is a payment processing gateway that allows merchants to accept crypto. Getting added to one of these services could easily enable hundreds of merchants with web stores to accept EGC. Also, if you know any crypto-friendly merchants, ask them to please consider accepting EverGreenCoin. To answer your "will this be realized in the future" question, I present our track record as proof, yes it will be. 

As far as "interesting things", the energy credit campaign is very interesting and we are working with our partner, RenewableEnergy.London to reach that goal by Q4.  Also, I am in talks with a like-minded land owner in one of the sunniest places in North America. Some legalities have proven to be a hurdle on the land owner's side but that is presently being resolved. This is very much a long term objective of a solar farm / mining rental farm. But again, I offer our track record as evidence that we reach our goals.

I hope I answered your questions completely and with sufficient evidence to feel your recent investment in EGC was a wise one. The team is working hard to insure it will be nothing short of that. Again, welcome to the EGC community, thank you for the support, and happy staking!

Saracenis

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:32:16 PM

Hi Saracenis, welcome to the EGC community! Thank you for the support and the good questions. First, congratulations on acquiring your EGC. Be sure to stake them so you can collect the 7% interest.

As you can see in the mapped out plan below, EverGreenCoin is very well on track. We have meet all goals of Q1. Actually, surpassed these projections already as we are on 4 exchanges already, have released 2 new wallet upgrades (the latest for all supported OS's), and done very well with marketing. The "on-going" tasks (the sun and sun rays in the illustration) are all very much in swing as more and more people are learning of our environmental goals and we have had media coverage that is helping achieve that. We also have already completed the Q2 goal of web wallets which, could easily be argued, achieves the Q3 goal of mobile wallets as the web wallet (with staking) can be used from any web-enabled device. I also can almost guarantee the Q4 goal of the Foundation's humane efforts will be realized long before Q4.

In my opinion the merchant adoption milestone needs to be brought closer to 'now' as that will help realize the Q2 goal of market stabilization and, yes, you can help with that. Simply fill out a coin request form at coinpayments.net to help. Coinpayments.net is a payment processing gateway that allows merchants to accept crypto. Getting added to one of these services could easily enable hundreds of merchants with web stores to accept EGC. Also, if you know any crypto-friendly merchants, ask them to please consider accepting EverGreenCoin. To answer your "will this be realized in the future" question, I present our track record as proof, yes it will be. 

As far as "interesting things", the energy credit campaign is very interesting and we are working with our partner, RenewableEnergy.London to reach that goal by Q4.  Also, I am in talks with a like-minded land owner in one of the sunniest places in North America. Some legalities have proven to be a hurdle on the land owner's side but that is presently being resolved. This is very much a long term objective of a solar farm / mining rental farm. But again, I offer our track record as evidence that we reach our goals.

I hope I answered your questions completely and with sufficient evidence to feel your recent investment in EGC was a wise one. The team is working hard to insure it will be nothing short of that. Again, welcome to the EGC community, thank you for the support, and happy staking!

Thank you for informative reply. Nice to see that Developers are active and roadmap isn't just some hoax to lure in people to buy coins Smiley  Even without your answer I knew that EGC is underrated project. Keep up good job! I will fill forms and look around for ways to help or promote the coin. Cheers from United Kingdom!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 05:24:08 AM

njoi ...

#crysx

Thanks for, as always, being such a helpful community member, crysx. Crypto needs more fellas like yourself and less haters.

Bitdragon, welcome aboard the PoS (Proof of Stake) train. PoS is much less 'wasteful' of electricity than pure PoW and why for EverGreenCoin, it made all the sense in the world. EGC does have a PoW phase that will end in about 4 more months. This PoW phase is so that all the ~13 million EGC supply can come into existence. Thereafter, the only new EGC generated will be from people / wallets collecting the 7% PoS rewards. With no maximum staking age, this will continue indefinitely.

Like crysx said, have fun!

all good ...

its a give and take - as it has been from the beginning mate ...

is all good Smiley ...

#crysx

stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:10:15 AM

No need for me to keep a pool going, as the other 3 pools are great at what they do, and I haven't seen any hash, so I'll be pulling it down. Best of luck with everything. I'll still be watching the project.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 07:37:01 AM

No need for me to keep a pool going, as the other 3 pools are great at what they do, and I haven't seen any hash, so I'll be pulling it down. Best of luck with everything. I'll still be watching the project.

Sorry to hear that stoner19, I had tried by tweeting to get you some hash. Sorry that did not work. Does this mean you will also stop paying out in EGC? If so, how soon? I see I did, just an hour ago, get a EGC payment for my sha 256 mining.

Thanks for the wishes of luck!

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 07:45:13 AM

Sorry to hear that stoner19, I had tried by tweeting to get you some hash. Sorry that did not work. Does this mean you will also stop paying out in EGC? If so, how soon? I see I did, just an hour ago, get a EGC payment for my sha 256 mining.

which pool do you have? ...

#crysx

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 12:21:32 PM

which pool do you have? ...

#crysx

Oh I am so sorry stoner19!! I confused superninja with zpool last night when I posted that. My bad, and I apologize if I caused anyone else any confusion with my question. Yesterday was a long day. My brain was not working right. Wink

Please disregard my sha 256 mining payout question. smh

But, my regret of seeing you close superEGCninja is still applicable. :/

diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:41:28 PM

Russian

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374494.0

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 07:48:58 PM

Awesome, thank you. I will update the OP with a link to the translation and send your payment just as soon as I get back to my desk.

Again, thanks!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 09:41:54 PM

Awesome, thank you. I will update the OP with a link to the translation and send your payment just as soon as I get back to my desk.

Again, thanks!

I see the Russian thread is getting some interest! That is great! Thank you so much for helping spread the word to our Russian speaking and like minded environmental comrades! Smiley

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 02:04:40 PM

So the community is aware, I will be cleaning up the inputs of the EverGreenCoin Foundation's wallet again today. Just as I did previously, I will be sending to ELynMfNpvy94BSgqc8KhJxyHD9tbQ1WS4v and then back to the Foundation's wallet. The Foundation's EverGreenCoin balance is 95880.75023838 EGC at the time of this writing.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 03:44:08 PM

So the community is aware, I will be cleaning up the inputs of the EverGreenCoin Foundation's wallet again today. Just as I did previously, I will be sending to ELynMfNpvy94BSgqc8KhJxyHD9tbQ1WS4v and then back to the Foundation's wallet. The Foundation's EverGreenCoin balance is 95880.75023838 EGC at the time of this writing.

awesome ...

do we have enough for another node mate? ...

i donated all my coins to the donation fund ... im just wondering ...

if not - ill make up the difference and create another anyway ...

im about to setup another node for the 'other' coin that im finalizing the takeover with next week ... adding it to the granite ecosystem after i start work on it ...

#crysx

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 05:48:56 PM

awesome ...

im about to setup another node for the 'other' coin that im finalizing the takeover with next week ... adding it to the granite ecosystem after i start work on it ...

#crysx

Thanks mate! We have 2k EGC in the seed node donation account. I can personally match that to make 4k EGC. Wink

Also, the cleanup is complete. The Foundation's balance is now 100181.92933746 at the time of this writing. I threw in some of my own to break 100k.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 01:07:25 AM

awesome ...

#crysx

Thanks mate! We have 2k EGC in the seed node donation account. I can personally match that to make 4k EGC. Wink

Also, the cleanup is complete. The Foundation's balance is now 100181.92933746 at the time of this writing. I threw in some of my own to break 100k.

ok - so i have to organize another 5kegc ...

ill start mining today for them ...

ill let you know when the node is ready - though the way its all going - i doubt we need any more from within the granite infrastructure ...

coincidentally - granite will be expanding its own seednodes to a total of 7 very shortly ...

maybe overkill for the moment - but better be safe than sorry ...

tanx again mate ...

#crysx

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:00:17 AM

So the community is aware, I will be taking the seed nodes down for a few minutes to do some maintenance.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:02:41 AM

So the community is aware, I will be taking the seed nodes down for a few minutes to do some maintenance.

tanx for the headsup ...

the seednodes we have here within the granite ecosystem are always up - even when you pull yours down mate - so the network will still be solid and anyone can sync ( as well as maintain the blockchain ) while you do you maintenance and updates ...

let me know if there is a requirement for the seednodes in granite to be updated to the latest version - and ill get them done as early as possible ...

keep up the great work mate ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: