Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:16:03 PM

Ok so I used your bootstrap and I am  up to date but I have 49 stakes that where not accepted. The last one accepted was on the 17th.
https://i.sli.mg/SP7Jf8.png

It does seem you have been on a fork for a while, sorry to say. Your staking will compensate you in the future. You should notice a sizable difference in your next staking reward. If you have coins you feel are missing beyond the now rejected staking rewards, please PM me.

Thank you for taking the time to resync.
So I staked 15 times yesterday and the reward didn't go up at all. So, when will staking compensate me. I'm sorry but I am not understanding this. I did not stake from the 17th till the 21st.
Now I staked 15 times like I normally do everyday. 15-20 times.
https://i.sli.mg/jjisIH.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:24:23 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 07:41:22 PM by EverGreenCoin

All exchanges and pools have been notified. Of course I will make it known here when services are brought on the correct chain and are back online.

All seednodes are functioning perfectly and are extremely busy with traffic from people resyncing. Thank you all for doing so!

I requested a EGC withdrawal from bittrex to yobit 1 day ago :

txid: c70d2899b47262b25e09ed250f6ccc54b2da53d4fb031f464b3b371ba9d53ab8
to address: EQxUseMxtxkwAGBYkJpvXLKUpoCvvMpa1k

The problem is that it didn't arrive.

Hi faza,

I do understand your disappointment and frustration of the transaction not being completed. As I am sure you now realize, this was a direct result of the forks that surfaced around the EGC network. I have personally notified all exchanges, including the two involved in your attempted transaction, of the now in effect resolution.

Myself and other community members contacted exchanges to freeze wallets as soon as forks had become obvious. I know Bittrex quickly acted and placed their EGC wallet in maintenance however, yobit has not been so quick. Unfortunately, neither was done before you tried your transaction.

The best course of action is to get bittrex on, if they are not on, the correct chain. I contacted Bill and Richie of Bittrex to let them know the EGC seednodes were on the correct fork and they could resync about many hours ago. We need to give them ample time to do so. They will also audit their internal records. If discrepancies are found, they may ask for coins to reconcile accounts. In this unfortunate event the EGC Foundation is prepared to provide the coins. Likewise, if the affected coins can not be recovered, the foundation would make every effort to replace the coins providing sufficient evidence.

The current phase of these actions is to give the exchanges time to get on the correct chain and uncover any discrepancy that may exist. I do apologize for this inconvenience. Please PM me if you feel you need your EGC from this failed transaction urgently.

LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:02:12 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 08:13:46 PM by LeChuckDE

so now my investigations are finished ...
round about 0.25 BTC lost in this accident of Evergreencoin ... (7,350 EGC + 0.08 BTC Miner Rental + 0.09 BTC Rootserver-Rental)

Thanks a lot ...
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 08:32:44 PM

Ok so I used your bootstrap and I am  up to date but I have 49 stakes that where not accepted. The last one accepted was on the 17th.
https://i.sli.mg/SP7Jf8.png

It does seem you have been on a fork for a while, sorry to say. Your staking will compensate you in the future. You should notice a sizable difference in your next staking reward. If you have coins you feel are missing beyond the now rejected staking rewards, please PM me.

Thank you for taking the time to resync.
So I staked 15 times yesterday and the reward didn't go up at all. So, when will staking compensate me. I'm sorry but I am not understanding this. I did not stake from the 17th till the 21st.
Now I staked 15 times like I normally do everyday. 15-20 times.
https://i.sli.mg/jjisIH.png

Hi Stein,

I do understand your frustration but, if you look closely, I think you will find it is ill-placed. Using the first 16 from both screenshots, you will see that your first screenshot of the now rejected transactions averages to ~0.698 while the second screenshot averages to ~0.992

We must use 16 as the sample sizes because the second screenshot only contains 16. I also used only 3 positions to the right of the decimal for precision to speed my data input and thus a response to your concern but, the results would not very greatly had I used more precision. I think this does show that you are receiving more compensation. In fact, it is about a 50% increase in the reward on average. It has adjusted for the, what the correct chain assumes, is missing time as if the wallet was offline after it had forked.

I hope I have demonstrated clearly to you that your reward has adjusted, just like I anticipated it would. I am sorry if you felt like it had not and I had mislead you.

Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:43:28 PM

Hi Stein,

I do understand your frustration but, if you look closely, I think you will find it is ill-placed. Using the first 16 from both screenshots, you will see that your first screenshot of the now rejected transactions averages to ~0.698 while the second screenshot averages to ~0.992

We must use 16 as the sample sizes because the second screenshot only contains 16. I also used only 3 positions to the right of the decimal for precision to speed my data input and thus a response to your concern but, the results would not very greatly had I used more precision. I think this does show that you are receiving more compensation. In fact, it is about a 50% increase in the reward on average. It has adjusted for the, what the correct chain assumes, is missing time as if the wallet was offline after it had forked.

I hope I have demonstrated clearly to you that your reward has adjusted, just like I anticipated it would. I am sorry if you felt like it had not and I had mislead you.
Thank you for clearing that up for me. I was looking at number of transactions and not totals. I understand what you were saying now.
Thank you for taking your time to show me the error of my ways Smiley
I never thought you had mislead me. It was a misunderstanding is all. Cheers
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 09:46:14 PM

seems to be that i have lost round about 5k EGC due this shitty DEV-Failure !
Without loss compensation I am Out of EGC.
Next Bug will be the same procedure like this forkbug.

+ the loss of miner-rental for serval days ...

Nothing that has transpired reflects poorly on me as a developer. Quite the contrary, read other peoples responses if you would please. I am handling this situation to the very best of my ability and some would say, and have said, I am doing a good job. The fork(s) occurred at no fault of my own. There is no "forkbug". That said, I have been working very diligently, and sleeplessly mind you, the past 48+ hours to do damage control and fix the entire network while maintaining professional communication with the community here and on social media, as well as exchanges and pools. You would be hard pressed to find this level of response from a team of developers, let alone 1.

round about 0.25 BTC lost in this accident of Evergreencoin ... (7,350 EGC + 0.08 BTC Miner Rental + 0.09 BTC Rootserver-Rental)

Thanks a lot ...

There is simply no way I can compensate you for your rentals in BTC. I do not have it to compensate you with, even if I was at liable. As far as the 7,350 EGC, how was it lost? From your rentals mining? Please explain the situation in a clear and calm manner. I understand and, believe me, share your frustration with the situation.

Please sir, if you are going to respond publicly, treat myself with the same respect I treat you and every other member of the community. If you only want to insult me, please do so by PM as I will not ignore you or anyone. I hope you do not want to continue to publicly slander me or EGC and my willingness to work with you and the rest of the community to find the best possible resolutions and my proven dedication gives you at least some reassurance.

Of course, I am sincerely sorry for yours and others losses. I will do my best to work out a realistic resolution. The important thing now is restoring EGC and securing the blockchain so that there is a coin worth anything or a foundation to compensate for losses. Please work with me, not against me, and we will get there faster.

LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:04:28 PM

seems to be that i have lost round about 5k EGC due this shitty DEV-Failure !
Without loss compensation I am Out of EGC.
Next Bug will be the same procedure like this forkbug.

+ the loss of miner-rental for serval days ...

Nothing that has transpired reflects poorly on me as a developer. Quite the contrary, read other peoples responses if you would please. I am handling this situation to the very best of my ability and some would say, and have said, I am doing a good job. The fork(s) occurred at no fault of my own. There is no "forkbug". That said, I have been working very diligently, and sleeplessly mind you, the past 48+ hours to do damage control and fix the entire network while maintaining professional communication with the community here and on social media, as well as exchanges and pools. You would be hard pressed to find this level of response from a team of developers, let alone 1.

Thanks a lot ...

There is simply no way I can compensate you for your rentals in BTC. I do not have it to compensate you with, even if I was at liable. As far as the 7,350 EGC, how was it lost? From your rentals mining? Please explain the situation in a clear and calm manner. I understand and, believe me, share your frustration with the situation.

Please sir, if you are going to respond publicly, treat myself with the same respect I treat you and every other member of the community. If you only want to insult me, please do so by PM as I will not ignore you or anyone. I hope you do not want to continue to publicly slander me or EGC and my willingness to work with you and the rest of the community to find the best possible resolutions and my proven dedication gives you at least some reassurance.

Of course, I am sincerely sorry for yours and others losses. I will do my best to work out a realistic resolution. The important thing now is restoring EGC and securing the blockchain so that there is a coin worth anything or a foundation to compensate for losses. Please work with me, not against me, and we will get there faster.

I didn't work against you, but i have lost 66 Blocks on false chain not confirmed = (66 x 40 EGC) 1100 EGC send to Yobit and not arrived and also 2137.48375818 EGC that are in conflict in Wallet.
The missing 1K EGC i could not send a proof because it goes to a other wallet not in my hands.
Here is a screenshot of my wallet :

Here a screen of my pool missing 66 blocks to be confirmed:

LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:06:07 AM

Part of EverGreenCoin Art-Work Bounty :
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:17:05 AM

I see, well then I'm shutting down my wallets to avoid fortifying the wrong fork and hopefully tomorrow I'll get a list of nodes that are on the right fork and I can continue to keep staking and mining.

I am so truly sorry for the delay and the headache this is causing everyone. I sincerely apologize and thank everyone for your patients.

I have made a bootstrap at block height 418815, which was just ~20 minutes ago. The compressed bootstrap.dat is located at http://evergreencoin.org/bootstrap.zip

108.61.216.195 is on this correct chain.

EDIT: upload at 50%, just a few more minutes..... sorry, my connectivity is pathetic...
EDIT 2: the SHA256sum of the extracted bootstrap.dat is 00bed237590d261057e9da5d30203c763e5c0fb7cd1f86436237caeb75179322    still uploading, 70%
EDIT 3: link added. The compressed file is just over 140 MB

Everything's back to normal, congrats on sorting this out so fast!

I transferred all my funds from the 13 MB wallet to a new wallet with a new address and now the wallet is super responsive, mining works and now I'll just have to just wait for coins to mature for staking.

Not your keys, not your coins!
faza7x

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:39:26 AM

All exchanges and pools have been notified. Of course I will make it known here when services are brought on the correct chain and are back online.

All seednodes are functioning perfectly and are extremely busy with traffic from people resyncing. Thank you all for doing so!

Hi faza,

I do understand your disappointment and frustration of the transaction not being completed. As I am sure you now realize, this was a direct result of the forks that surfaced around the EGC network. I have personally notified all exchanges, including the two involved in your attempted transaction, of the now in effect resolution.

Myself and other community members contacted exchanges to freeze wallets as soon as forks had become obvious. I know Bittrex quickly acted and placed their EGC wallet in maintenance however, yobit has not been so quick. Unfortunately, neither was done before you tried your transaction.

The best course of action is to get bittrex on, if they are not on, the correct chain. I contacted Bill and Richie of Bittrex to let them know the EGC seednodes were on the correct fork and they could resync about many hours ago. We need to give them ample time to do so. They will also audit their internal records. If discrepancies are found, they may ask for coins to reconcile accounts. In this unfortunate event the EGC Foundation is prepared to provide the coins. Likewise, if the affected coins can not be recovered, the foundation would make every effort to replace the coins providing sufficient evidence.

The current phase of these actions is to give the exchanges time to get on the correct chain and uncover any discrepancy that may exist. I do apologize for this inconvenience. Please PM me if you feel you need your EGC from this failed transaction urgently.

Thanks for reply

If i contact yobit im afraid yobit freeze or banned my account

Im has been contact bittrex via email but not response
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:30:34 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 03:59:20 AM by EverGreenCoin

Hi faza,

Thanks for reply

If i contact yobit im afraid yobit freeze or banned my account

Im has been contact bittrex via email but not response

I have been in contact with Richie of Bittrex. He is aware of the situation and Bittrex's staff is working on it. I have no more specific details at this time but of course I will make the community aware as soon as I know more from Bittrex.

Also, Cryptopia has been in contact with me. They are currently resyncing. They will begin internal audits after they have synced fully. I will report any information that is given to me by Cryptopia staff.

Thank you all for your continued patience.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 04:12:30 AM

This reminded me of EverGreenCoin's launch, which occurred on Christmas eve at midnight of last year. The EGC tree logo light up like this is kind of... festive. This art did bring a much needed smile to my face after this very long, still yet to be over, weekend. I thank you kindly for that LeChuckDE! Smiley

bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:02:11 AM

Hi I opened my wallet today after 5 days but  i found something weird  , I have 6 active connections and i was able to stake and that was ok, the problem is my wallet says out of sync which it already downloaded all the blockchain.  and it says something "invalid checkpoint found" is this normal occurrence?  Huh Huh

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 05:30:20 AM

Hi I opened my wallet today after 5 days but  i found something weird  , I have 6 active connections and i was able to stake and that was ok, the problem is my wallet says out of sync which it already downloaded all the blockchain.  and it says something "invalid checkpoint found" is this normal occurrence?  Huh Huh

No, it is not normal but has been happening to people as the network experienced more than one known fork over the past few days. I have been working to get everyone on the correct blockchain, which you do not appear to be on, thus the checkpoint errors you are seeing. You need to completely resync your wallet. I explained how to do so in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1272091.msg14926046#msg14926046

If you need help, do not hesitate to ask.

bitdragon2016

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:01:26 AM

Im using the latest qt, if im not wrong.. all i need is to delete "blk001" and download the bootstrap and replace it or the entire data except the "wallet.dat"

thanks
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 06:15:31 AM

Im using the latest qt, if im not wrong.. all i need is to delete "blk001" and download the bootstrap and replace it or the entire data except the "wallet.dat"

thanks

The latest EverGreenCoin-Qt is v1.1.2 (Click 'Help' and then 'About EverGreenCoin'. You will see the version listed in the first line of text). If you do need to upgrade, now would be a good time to do so. Doing so will aid you in staying on the correct chain and finding peers so please do find the time to upgrade if need be. You will only need to download the new Qt and execute it instead of the old to upgrade. Making a copy of your wallet.dat before preforming any wallet upgrade is advisable.

After that, yes, like you say, delete everything except the "wallet.dat". Download the bootstrap.zip and unzip the compressed bootstrap.dat into that data directory that contains your "wallet.dat" file. Then launch the wallet. It could take a considerable amount of time for the bootstrap.dat to be imported but, it usually is faster than downloading the entire blockchain. Allow it to run its course and import.

You are very welcome. I hope the directions are easy to follow.

bitdragon2016

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:35:21 AM

thanks

The latest EverGreenCoin-Qt is v1.1.2 (Click 'Help' and then 'About EverGreenCoin'. You will see the version listed in the first line of text). If you do need to upgrade, now would be a good time to do so. Doing so will aid you in staying on the correct chain and finding peers so please do find the time to upgrade if need be. You will only need to download the new Qt and execute it instead of the old to upgrade. Making a copy of your wallet.dat before preforming any wallet upgrade is advisable.

After that, yes, like you say, delete everything except the "wallet.dat". Download the bootstrap.zip and unzip the compressed bootstrap.dat into that data directory that contains your "wallet.dat" file. Then launch the wallet. It could take a considerable amount of time for the bootstrap.dat to be imported but, it usually is faster than downloading the entire blockchain. Allow it to run its course and import.

You are very welcome. I hope the directions are easy to follow.

YES im on the latest qt.. so im still waiting the bootstrap to be downloaded. since my stake coin was stuck up in "10 confirmation will be available after 60 mine" I hope this will fix.. Cheesy
LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:44:15 AM

Code:
{
    "txid" : "ecb1472a8165d5c3f8830e28bc5d6703654acb853310ee5ad2ec2d05690f371b",
    "version" : 1,
    "time" : 1463978666,
    "locktime" : 0,
    "vin" : [
        {
            "coinbase" : "03406d0604ab8a4257081ffffffe0b0000000d2f6e6f64655374726174756d2f",
            "sequence" : 0
        }
    ],
    "vout" : [
        {
            "value" : 0.04000000,
            "n" : 0,
            "scriptPubKey" : {
                "asm" : "02fb59be3beff7960f19e923127eaa7d22feaeaffa38c82ca6d21ad71c41dedeac OP_CHECKSIG",
                "reqSigs" : 1,
                "type" : "pubkey",
                "addresses" : [
                    "EYMwBpYrKUWjWCqo83vq3BWWF1VQn4hu51"
                ]
            }
        },
        {
            "value" : 10.00000000,
            "n" : 1,
                "asm" : "OP_DUP OP_HASH160 dc86baaa0c26bf214e7a35aaa7156f70d48872dd OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_CHECKSIG",
                "type" : "pubkeyhash",
                    "EdFwYw4Mo2Zq6CFM2yNJgXvE2DTJxgdBRX"
                ]
            }
        },
        {
            "value" : 39.96000000,
            "n" : 2,
                "asm" : "OP_DUP OP_HASH160 bbe822abe4be67e5b5c1a3db6b44ebec33583b9b OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_CHECKSIG",
                "type" : "pubkeyhash",
                    "EaHTwWVYdbe69itG41LWFqWALeF814RDyf"
                ]
            }
        }
    ],
    "amount" : 0.04000000,
    "confirmations" : 511,
    "generated" : true,
    "blockhash" : "00000000108cffc725ae319e60a12d5a7e1ecf2160cd9efce9569d522d319726",
    "blockindex" : 0,
    "blocktime" : 1463978666,
    "txid" : "ecb1472a8165d5c3f8830e28bc5d6703654acb853310ee5ad2ec2d05690f371b",
    "time" : 1463978666,
    "timereceived" : 1463978684,
    "details" : [
        {
            "account" : "",
            "address" : "EYMwBpYrKUWjWCqo83vq3BWWF1VQn4hu51",
            "category" : "generate",
            "amount" : 0.04000000
        }
    ]
}

Could you please clarify why 10 EGC goes to foundation Wallet and not 0.4 EGC like described in specs ?
1630 EGC are gone to EGC Foundation Wallet due this behavior

will stop EGC at all nodes and miners here and could also give the hint that everyone do also.
Wait that everything works ok before fire up again.

bitdragon2016

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:28:36 AM

OK I downloaded the bootstrap you gave me. and unzip it the folder where wallet.dat is located . it takes almost 4 hours for the bootstrap to uploaded in blockchain and after it is being done. I have 0 connection and wallet is offline. So what will be the next step? do i need to wait or something.. Cheesy
LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:14:11 AM

add to evergreencoin.conf

addnode=coinpool.eu
close and reopen wallet and it will get in sync witch correct fork.
All nodes supplied from initial posting didn't work for me.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: