Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin | Environmental Green Causes | Full 7% PoS | Foundation  (Read 284480 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 07:49:33 PM

to the roof

Thanks! But, if I may Wink ...

to the roof, to the treetop, to the stratosphere... wonder what we will top next?

It does now seem and is evident, "The sky's the limit!" is an understatement of our potential with this project and I do very sincerely thank you all for the support that has made it all possible!

Thank you all for the support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:28:01 PM

to the roof

to the roof, to the treetop, to the stratosphere... wonder what we will top next?

It does now seem and is evident, "The sky's the limit!" is an understatement of our potential with this project and I do very sincerely thank you all for the support that has made it all possible!

it does brings a whole new meaning to the word air drop. maybe the the next one will be from totally in space or from the moon what would it be called then? space drop, beam down lol. possibilities are endless. i am curious on how transaction times will be.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 10:37:31 PM

Nice coin i hold EGC from begin and the best thing that i like here is active and dedicated developer.
Good work dev.

Many thanks! An active and supportive community does make it very easy to stay devoted. Not that I do not persist on my projects even if community involvement is next to null for reasons out of my control. *cough* Donationcoin *cough* Wink

I choose my crypto projects based on one criteria, can I put my heart behind it? If yes, I know I will come at it 120% and stay focused. If no, I know my nature will gravitate me away and that serves no one. Fortunately, my judgment in this decision has been solid. True my projects may not always be the most profitable but, that is never my personal motive. I am proud to say all my projects are honorable efforts to better our world, that is the true value I strive for. Of course I am pleased to see when that is also profitable for supporters and investors and even more pleased to see them not dump on the markets when those opportunities to make a quick buck do arise.

Thanks for holding!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 11:38:06 PM

to the roof

it does brings a whole new meaning to the word air drop. maybe the the next one will be from totally in space or from the moon what would it be called then? space drop, beam down lol. possibilities are endless. i am curious on how transaction times will be.

It is funny you mention spacedrop. Myself and some of my colleagues did that for Sterlingcoin. It was an airdrop without geographic restrictions hence, spacedrop. Wink

Just to make sure there is no confusion, there never was an airdrop for EverGreenCoin. The foundation model it follows did not provide for the funds to do so at launch, there was no instamine or premine. Everyone started with 0 EGC. I like to think of the foundation model as an "installment plan" instamine. If you are new to the EGC community as I know some of you are, the EGC Foundation receives 2% (1 EGC) every PoW block and is visible via the block explorer richlist. When designing EGC, I wanted people to feel confident the coin would not be another scam but yet, still provide it with funding to pay bounties, supply a faucet, and other promotional efforts. The foundation model gave both me the funding in a stream to do these things and I felt provided a reasonable layer of protection against the all to common scenario of a developer stealing pre/instamined coins and disappearing. I do my very best to be a public, transparent, and accountable developer but, I knew that was not enough in this industry and, perhaps rightfully so, some people would still be skeptical.

This is not to say EGC does not have plans for a large distribution similar to an airdrop because it does. But that distribution is going to be in different and very unique forms. For example, pre-loading people's solar miners with an amount of EGC so when they receive it, all they will need to do is add sunshine to start collecting the 7%. The coins to make that possible will come from the EGC Foundation's wallet. The beauty of this is beyond just pre-loading the solar miners. It is a way to know with the greatest amount of certainty possible, the distributed coins will not be dumped as people will be vested in the cost, and cost only, to produce the solar miner. Airdrops far to often are robed and coins intended to get into the hands of interested parties unfortunatly end up in the hands of people that only dump and do not care at what price because, in their eyes, it is all profit for them. I promise you, I have put great amounts of thought into the design, distribution, and eco-system of EGC to protect everyone involved and make something far beyond just another altcoin.

Thank you for bringing this up Joe (grumpytiger211)! Smiley

Bertramandrew

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:11:53 AM

Hi,dev,how many total number about egc?

Hi Bertramandrew,

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking about the total coin supply. It is presently 6015558 and does appear to be on pace for the projected 13 million during the six month PoW period as we are just days away from the halfway point. The total coin supply can be found at the block explorer at http://transactions.evergreencoin.org/

If I have misunderstood your question, my apologies as it seems we have a small language barrier. If that is the case, please feel free to elaborate on your question so I can better serve it and you.

Thanks,dev,I see,thank you for your hard working.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 04:26:03 AM

Hi,dev,how many total number about egc?

Hi Bertramandrew,

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking about the total coin supply. It is presently 6015558 and does appear to be on pace for the projected 13 million during the six month PoW period as we are just days away from the halfway point. The total coin supply can be found at the block explorer at http://transactions.evergreencoin.org/

If I have misunderstood your question, my apologies as it seems we have a small language barrier. If that is the case, please feel free to elaborate on your question so I can better serve it and you.

Thanks,dev,I see,thank you for your hard working.

You are very welcome!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 04:37:26 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 06:21:33 AM by EverGreenCoin

Hi all,
I have been working for the last 2 months on a new project involving EverGreenCoin and here are the updates:

1-The  Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Energetics and Applied Informatics agreed to grant access to their 8Kw photovoltaic power system so I can test the EGC based green certificate system from  renewableenergy.london  project.

2- the EverGreenCoin will be the first Altcoin that will have the first transaction from Stratospehere as on my www.iasinspace.ro (soon available in english as well) project  I have custom designed a program that will send 5 EGC/5 min straight from  a helium ballon using a raspberry pi2 platform and a GPS/GPRS modem. The cool part is that it embeds the gps location/ altitude in each transaction.

I am planning to send 30 EGC transactions during the flight so if you want to be a part of this experiment and support the EGC,  for $10 worth of EGC I will  sent 5 EGC to your wallet, embed your name and mail address in that transaction and also send you via e-mail the best picture of all the flight.

All donations  can be sent to EULYpvcbjZ7VLzQWJepcHWDYgKFcy7pJds  address and after the experiment is over, I will also release the wallet file so you can check the "comment"  and "comment-to" of the transaction (gps location/ altitude of each transaction).
The "comment-to" will contain your name and mail address, meaning that your name will travel in stratosphere and it will be embeded in the EverGreenCoin blockchain for ever. You will also become the first owner of an strato EGC. Cool huh?

15% of the final earnings will be sent to EGC Devs to to support the EverGreenCoin Foundation.

This opens up a niche where the concept and the tech behind the EGC can prove its strenghts and once the whole world would see this, it would obviously reflect in the ECG price as well. So, let's support EGC with cool new projects as it has a lot  to offer.

Stay tuned for more details.
 www.iasinspace.ro
https://www.facebook.com/iasinspace

Gabi

I just got done speaking to Gabi now. He is very tired after a long day so we agreed I would update the EGC community here on his behalf. There is 26 of the 30 EGC transactions slots remaining open as of now. The English version of http://iasinspace.ro/ is near complete but, not yet released. The new news we have is advertising spots on the nacelle(spacebox) are for sale that will be captured during in-flight video showing the curvature of the earth. Gabi has asked there in Romania for 150 eur ($169) for these spots and are payable only with EGC. Gabi does already have 13 of these spots spoken for and we are not certain how many more logos we will be able to fit. We felt 20 was a fair guess to communicate tonight to the EGC community. The sizes and placement of the logos will effect the total number that can fit so that number could and most probably will change. Hopefully change in the positive direction but of course we want all the logos big enough that they are easily distinguishable. These are the logos that will already be represented. Please note this is not the final size of the logos nor the order they will be placed in.

If you do want one of the remaining advertising spaces please contact myself or Gabi soon as I do think the remaining advertising spots will be spoken for quickly. Of course, if you do want one of the remaining 26 EGC transaction slots, please do not hesitate in speaking for it. Word of this is just beginning to spread and the slots could fill very quickly once word has traveled.

I did want to provide you with an update to the status of this amazing project tonight. Gabi and I will provide you with more information as soon as possible. 

grumpytiger211

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:52:52 AM

Hi all,
I have been working for the last 2 months on a new project involving EverGreenCoin and here are the updates:

1-The  Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Energetics and Applied Informatics agreed to grant access to their 8Kw photovoltaic power system so I can test the EGC based green certificate system from  renewableenergy.london  project.

2- the EverGreenCoin will be the first Altcoin that will have the first transaction from Stratospehere as on my www.iasinspace.ro (soon available in english as well) project  I have custom designed a program that will send 5 EGC/5 min straight from  a helium ballon using a raspberry pi2 platform and a GPS/GPRS modem. The cool part is that it embeds the gps location/ altitude in each transaction.

I am planning to send 30 EGC transactions during the flight so if you want to be a part of this experiment and support the EGC,  for $10 worth of EGC I will  sent 5 EGC to your wallet, embed your name and mail address in that transaction and also send you via e-mail the best picture of all the flight.

All donations  can be sent to EULYpvcbjZ7VLzQWJepcHWDYgKFcy7pJds  address and after the experiment is over, I will also release the wallet file so you can check the "comment"  and "comment-to" of the transaction (gps location/ altitude of each transaction).
The "comment-to" will contain your name and mail address, meaning that your name will travel in stratosphere and it will be embeded in the EverGreenCoin blockchain for ever. You will also become the first owner of an strato EGC. Cool huh?

15% of the final earnings will be sent to EGC Devs to to support the EverGreenCoin Foundation.

This opens up a niche where the concept and the tech behind the EGC can prove its strenghts and once the whole world would see this, it would obviously reflect in the ECG price as well. So, let's support EGC with cool new projects as it has a lot  to offer.

www.iasinspace.ro

Gabi

I just got done speaking to Gabi now. He is very tired after a long day so we agreed I would update the EGC community here on his behalf. There is 26 of the 30 EGC transactions slots remaining open as of now. The English version of http://iasinspace.ro/ is near complete but, not yet released. The new news we have is advertising spots on the nacelle(spacebox) are for sale that will be captured during in-flight video showing the curvature of the earth. Gabi has asked there in Romania for 150 eur ($169) for these spots and are payable only with EGC. Gabi does already have 13 of these spots spoken for and we are not certain how many more logos we will be able to fit. We felt 20 was a fair guess to communicate tonight to the EGC community. The sizes and placement of the logos will effect the total number that can fit so that number could and most probably will change. Hopefully change in the positive direction but of course we want all the logos big enough that they are easily distinguishable. These are the logos that will already be represented. Please note this is not the final size of the logos nor the order they will be placed in.

If you do want one of the remaining advertising spaces please contact myself or Gabi soon as I do think the remaining advertising spots will be spoken for quickly. Of course, if you do want one of the remaining 26 EGC transaction slots, please do not hesitate in speaking for it. Word of this is just beginning to spread and the slots could fill very quickly once word has traveled.

I did want to provide you with an update to the status of this amazing project tonight. Gabi and I will provide you with more information as soon as possible. 

thats awesome i was thinking about one of the spots for my online store but im not in the position to do that yet i hope there will be future runs so i could get another chance later down the road.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 07:11:49 AM

Hi all,

www.iasinspace.ro

Gabi

thats awesome i was thinking about one of the spots for my online store but im not in the position to do that yet i hope there will be future runs so i could get another chance later down the road.

We have discussed a second for later this summer. Nothing official yet.

bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:54:15 AM

that price rise just wow, and this space project is also really nice.
good work greenbacks team im sure more will come.

actually the  current price is not considered as the "rise" its only a bounced back on its original price when it was release, it has fallen to the ground for almost 200satoshi per coin because of the dumpers, and now it resume to its original state. I hope there would be no dumpers again. well its their loss they might regret after wasting this rare coins, the current rich list holds 800thousand plus EGC for 1 account, i dont know if this belongs to the developers or members of the community, but i hope he understand the value of this coin and not to sell it at the lowest price. Cheesy
Alexthesalamander

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:09:31 PM

That was a hilarious pump guys! Made 15,5 btc out of 1,9 btc lol Cheesy

Thanks, Mr Whale Smiley I will keep some coins though, because i like the project long term and a nice community!  Grin

Buy high and sell low
clayford08

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:38:58 PM

That was a hilarious pump guys! Made 15,5 btc out of 1,9 btc lol Cheesy

Thanks, Mr Whale Smiley I will keep some coins though, because i like the project long term and a nice community!  Grin

I'd still say it's unwise to dumb any of your bags but congratulations and thanks for holding onto some. Welcome to the community!

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
clayford08

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:03:56 PM

So CoinMarketCap is still showing our supply count from our old Block Explorer. That's making our market cap appear much lower than it actually is. If you factor in the price and the quantity, we're currently in the top 200 coins on CoinMarketCap. That's a first for us. Congrats EGC community. Huge milestone.

EverGreenCoin (EGC) - promote and support Environmental Green Causes. http://evergreencoin.org
Radent

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:11:35 PM

EGC nice info and long term project.. But, the price upper not normally. Maybe if EGC support or joining with microsoft i fell will it's become that price up again faster
Noolz39

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:59:32 PM

EGC nice info and long term project.. But, the price upper not normally. Maybe if EGC support or joining with microsoft i fell will it's become that price up again faster
EGC can add in Azura
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:02:15 PM

EGC can add in Azura
By this rapidly raise i think you will get over 5x by the end of this week

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 08:05:11 PM

EGC can add in Azura

The sky's the limit my friends! Thanks for all the support!

Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:06:14 PM

EGC can add in Azura

The sky's the limit my friends! Thanks for all the support!

thanks and good luck

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 08:10:12 PM

I bought some more today and moved to https://www.coinwallet.co to stake  Cool Sky is the limit, price rising again!

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 08:11:26 PM

Also, getting on the bigger exchanges would be very beneficial.  

Let's move to POLO

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: