Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495956 times)
BitInstantsucksfarts

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:36:17 PM

BitInstant just posted this to reddit.... "We haven't collapsed. We launched a new beta site a few days ago and we're working on bringing full functionality to the site. Most current orders are going thru just fine." http://www.reddit.com/user/bitinstant

Those crooked fuckers are trying to bring in new business rather than deal with the issue. They have the worst customer service of any business on the planet.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:37:48 PM

One way or another im either getting my money back or getting my bit-coins, and i fucking hope i the price of bit-coins doesnt change enough to where iv lost out on some bit-coins. Its not my fault they fucked up, why would they even let us make orders if they cant even fucking process them.

Not only did they not let us know, they took down the Customer Warnings in their Q&A from other customers, and never put up a warning on their website.  They wanted customers to keep dumping money, fully knowing the customer would not be getting cent from it for quite a long time.
atl4nti5

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:38:19 PM

BitInstant just posted this to reddit.... "We haven't collapsed. We launched a new beta site a few days ago and we're working on bringing full functionality to the site. Most current orders are going thru just fine."

Those crooked fuckers are trying to bring in new business rather than deal with the issue. They have the worst customer service of any business on the planet.

link us to the reddit page
bftst3

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:39:31 PM

Got a email from zip zap asking to give bitinstant another day before starting the refund process. I'm not worried about getting my funds, its the inconvenience of waiting this long and listening to nonstop bullshit. It's not like zip zap will be able to cut me a check today, thats gonna be a whole new process and waiting.  
BitInstantsucksfarts

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:41:54 PM

BitInstant just posted this to reddit.... "We haven't collapsed. We launched a new beta site a few days ago and we're working on bringing full functionality to the site. Most current orders are going thru just fine."

link us to the reddit page

I edited the comment above but here you go: http://www.reddit.com/user/bitinstant
347build

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:52:24 PM

Again folks, stop whining.

Just successfully completed a payment by going through my account, paying via zipzap (moneygram), and I'm trading with the cash already in Gox.  Previous transaction still pending, but if they wanted to screw me would they be processing my payment just now?

No.

Let them do their jobs, nobody is losing their money.  Too many whiners in this community who are ready to throw the towel in every time a decent company has a reasonable delay.

My lastest order processed by the time i got to the car. Btc was spendable. Fastest ever since ive been using them.
Im not worried at all about my pending backlogged order. I dont spend my last dime on btc. I have real money.

These guys havent lied to me yet. I dont have a clue whats goin on behind the scenes, but ive seen backlogs clear in the past.

Funny thing is...

You guys gave money to a company with a 350 page support thread. Then had the audacity to blame them lol. Research could have saved you your misery. Me.. im happy happy happy. Im going to go place another order in a bit. Yay.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:53:15 PM

Got a email from zip zap asking to give bitinstant another day before starting the refund process. I'm not worried about getting my funds, its the inconvenience of waiting this long and listening to nonstop bullshit. It's not like zip zap will be able to cut me a check today, thats gonna be a whole new process and waiting.  

They say 5-6 business days...that was not the way it went for me last time I had to get a refund through them. Emailed it in on a thursday morning, received my money order on Saturday.  They are very fast and thorough.  I always give ZipZap a thumbs up.  They actually care about their appearance and their customers.  Not like that shady BitInstant!
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:55:32 PM

Just successfully completed a payment by going through my account, paying via zipzap (moneygram), and I'm trading with the cash already in Gox.  Previous transaction still pending, but if they wanted to screw me would they be processing my payment just now?

No.

Let them do their jobs, nobody is losing their money.  Too many whiners in this community who are ready to throw the towel in every time a decent company has a reasonable delay.

My lastest order processed by the time i got to the car. Btc was spendable. Fastest ever since ive been using them.
Im not worried at all about my pending backlogged order. I dont spend my last dime on btc. I have real money.

These guys havent lied to me yet. I dont have a clue whats goin on behind the scenes, but ive seen backlogs clear in the past.

Funny thing is...

You guys gave money to a company with a 350 page support thread. Then had the audacity to blame them lol. Research could have saved you your misery. Me.. im happy happy happy. Im going to go place another order in a bit. Yay.

Good for you, however we have all been lied too several times.  Just cause the business is taking care of you, doesn't excuse the bull shit they have put 1400 other customers through.  So now your going to ally with them and blame us 1400 ripped off customers too?  They must of really rubbed your back!
bftst3

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:56:51 PM

No.

Funny thing is...

Beat it nerd!
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:04:45 PM

failed from Tuesday around mid day   Roll Eyes

same..i just want my bitcoins by friday ...otherwise we will have to wait all weekend. UGH

We will still be working on this over the weekend if needed, but I seriously doubt it will last that long.

Lmao, really....hmmmm here we go into the weekend!
bftst3

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:06:49 PM

If this dork 347build is so happy and care free what the hell you doing on this forum? If I wasn't worried about my back logged order I wouldn't be on this site. Only reason I created a profile was to post on this thread and it looks by your 11 whapping posts thats why your here. Your here for the same reason we all are, for answers and to know when our orders will be filled.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:09:09 PM

If this dork 347build is so happy and care free what the hell you doing on this forum? If I wasn't worried about my back logged order I wouldn't be on this site. Only reason I created a profile was to post on this thread and it looks by your 11 whapping posts thats why your here. Your here for the same reason we all are, for answers and to know when our orders will be filled.

Gareth been giving out personal loans here and there to some people in the forum to sway them into taking up for them.  So when you see one coming in to run to BI defense...now you know why  Wink
reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:11:20 PM

No.

Funny thing is...

Good for you, however we have all been lied too several times.  Just cause the business is taking care of you, doesn't excuse the bull shit they have put 1400 other customers through.  So now your going to ally with them and blame us 1400 ripped off customers too?  They must of really rubbed your back!

Sigh.

No, nobody is getting rubbed any which way.  I've worked with a company who had a financial hiccup before (I'm gonna start calling this the great BitHiccup of 2013).  First you have to find out what went wrong.  Then you audit the sh*t out of everything before anyone physically touches funds.  If the automated part of the system is fixed, you turn it back on.  But the last thing you do is move funds manually because there are many levels of accountability.  Maybe BI doesn't have the staff trained to do this right now since we're still in the BTC revolution, maybe it just takes a bit longer because they're trying to stay legit, who knows.  They failed on communication but they're not a cash-n-grab.

Have you ever had to fight an actual bank for your money?  My bank lost my mortgage payment.  Freakish data entry error, but my check was shown as processed by their account but my payment didn't appear in their system.  It took a month.  A month.  All the while they had every piece of info necessary to move the payment to my account, but it took a month for everything to resolve and all the fees they charged me with to be reversed.

A few days is nothing to sweat.  If you are sweating it this much then you're putting way too much of an emotional investment into BTC.

And 3 minutes ago they tweeted that manual payments are going through.  I'm hoping I get to take advantage of this low price as well, but I'm not going to cry my little bitheart out if the price is back up to $110 by the time I have my cash.  That's life, I'm buying imaginary digital money. Smiley
vrusso123

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 04:12:42 PM

Gareth been giving out personal loans here and there to some people in the forum to sway them into taking up for them.  So when you see one coming in to run to BI defense...now you know why  Wink
or its one of them assholes from bitinstant, acting like everything is ok.
bftst3

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:17:16 PM

No.

Sigh.

No, nobody is getting rubbed any which way.  I've worked with a company who had a financial hiccup before (I'm gonna start calling this the great BitHiccup of 2013).  First you have to find out what went wrong.  Then you audit the sh*t out of everything before anyone physically touches funds.  If the automated part of the system is fixed, you turn it back on.  But the last thing you do is move funds manually because there are many levels of accountability.  Maybe BI doesn't have the staff trained to do this right now since we're still in the BTC revolution, maybe it just takes a bit longer because they're trying to stay legit, who knows.  They failed on communication but they're not a cash-n-grab.

Have you ever had to fight an actual bank for your money?  My bank lost my mortgage payment.  Freakish data entry error, but my check was shown as processed by their account but my payment didn't appear in their system.  It took a month.  A month.  All the while they had every piece of info necessary to move the payment to my account, but it took a month for everything to resolve and all the fees they charged me with to be reversed.

A few days is nothing to sweat.  If you are sweating it this much then you're putting way too much of an emotional investment into BTC.

And 3 minutes ago they tweeted that manual payments are going through.  I'm hoping I get to take advantage of this low price as well, but I'm not going to cry my little bitheart out if the price is back up to $110 by the time I have my cash.  That's life, I'm buying imaginary digital money. Smiley

Its human nature to want to take their frustrations out anyway they can. So I don't understand why people need to be critical of that. I'm sure if what happened to you and your bank had happened to a 1000 of their customers you'd be raising hell on whatever forum was created.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:26:09 PM

Sigh.

[/quote]

Lmao for real.  Yes it is the bitcoin era, and we have seen many other reputable bitcoin business's do this same shit to us.  It always starts the same way too.  Cover up the issue, lie about the issue, lie a little more to bring in some more profit before you get into legal troubles.  We aren't stupid, or blind.  There are many several different way they could of got us our funds back.  Constantly lieing to us, and making shit up while they hold 1400+ customers money is more than a Hiccup, its the smell of a Joint Lawsuit.  I will nail these pricks from every single angle, with every single Legal office, and their affiliates.  They deserve a shit storm just for all the damn lies!!
bftst3

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:26:20 PM

Got my coin they kept their fee
am752

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:26:52 PM

I got an email stating my transaction was successful. I'll let you guys know when it posts to my wallet.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:28:57 PM

I got an email stating my transaction was successful. I'll let you guys know when it posts to my wallet.

Good GOD, thank goodness.  Congrats!  I hope everyone has learned a valuable lesson about bitinstant.  Remember there are other methods out there for us to use in getting our coins to our wallets.   Grin
BitInstantsucksfarts

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:29:45 PM

this is encouraging
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: