Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495948 times)
mel2000

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:44:28 PM

I still have not received a reply from my support message for 04/20/13 Order ID# cae140dd-5bd1-46e2-b392-51c5acbcac7a. Dwolla debited $2500 from my account to Bitinstant but the Bitinstant status says "Order failed - please contact support@bitinstant.com". Will someone at Bitinstant tell me what happened to my money???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:12:56 PM

@msteak - Your response will be. "Issue with Coinapult's side of things"

whelp A confirmation is better then waiting in silence.. i'd say..  Grin  But if we've gota wait, we've gota wait.

Agreed! Not mad/complaining just yet but this is the second time this has happened to me with a $500 trans! Don't exactly have $500 to just throw away right now! Standing by for a proper response/update as it seems many people are having this issue. If so they should take it offline!

The issue has been fixed with Coinapult but we still have orders that failed due to the problem in the past which we have to manually fix.  Thanks.

Could you possibly PM me my BI conf number... the number I need to check the status of the order via your site! Thanks in advanced. Appreciate all you do!

Order - 60cd20e5-fd38-4999-95f6-43ddcd5057c0

Your order has been processed.  Sorry for the delay.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:14:10 PM

I was hoping to do more business with bitinstant today but with them being anything but "instant" I might have to re-think my bitcoin buying strategy as BTC are too volatile to wait so long for an order to process. I can't see how a business can be ran like this with so many continued complaints and orders that take weeks to get processed.  Sad

By your own admission you are not giving us the correct order info to look at when solving your issue.  We could easily speed up your resolution process had you provided the correct info.

Well I sent an email to support and still nothing. I was told I had my coins and that was it. Can/will you help me with this?

The info once again:
This is the one that was NOT paid in which earlier I said it was-
Account #196771836 for $503.95 Supposed to be a vouchX
Account #398616557 for $503.95 This one has been paid.
 Yes I may have give wrong information in trying to get help, but a system that is supposed to work in minutes failed to work at all as I paid for my order and still have not received my vouchx code. Does there always need to be a support intervention when buying a vouchx code?

You've stated yourself that you submitted the order info for your successful order so this makes sense.  Please submit the order info for the failed order to bitinstant.com/contact
Thanks.

I did that last night once I realized the error. I am passed the 12 hour mark from sending this in to support.

I would suggest you log the issue that failed rather then the order which was successful.  12 hours is not a long time to spend in the support queue.  Issues take time to resolve.  Thanks for your patience.

I did log the failed order with support last night once I realized the error in reporting the issue to begin with. Yes 12 hours might not be a long time in the support que but here were are 24 hours after my deposit. I understand that I made helping me with the ill fated order difficult by giving the wrong order number. But this transaction should not have needed support to begin with if you guys were on your game.

This is from the email you sent me from support:
Please understand that increased volume, both on our site and on our partner exchanges, will influence the amount of time that it takes to complete your order. But please rest assured, your funds are safe and will be queued and processed securely. You should expect your funds within 12 hours of depositing
 your cash or initiating your transfer. If you have still not received your funds within 24 hours of your transaction time we will escalate this issue for immediate attention.

Well here we are 24 hours after my deposit time. Please escalate this issue for immediate attention like you promise all of your customers..

You've already mentioned that it's been 12 hours since you logged the correct issue which failed.  Regardless, not all issues are resolved in 24 hours.  Thanks for your patience.

Instead of the vouchX code could I get the BTC to email instead if it would help speed up the support?

Adding any additional instructions to your support request will only delay the process.  Thanks.

Any idea on an ETA on when you can clear this up. After this experience I am not sure that I will be using bitinstant again. I needed the funds by now not tomorrow or next week. You can say what you will about my error in reporting the issue but there should not have been any issues to begin with. I had even emailed bitinstant before making the order to make sure you guys weren't having any issues on your end processing orders. Seth responded and told me I should be good to go. Well what happened?Huh?

Your are in the Coinapult issue queue and they are working on your problem.  Thanks for your patience.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:17:29 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2013, 03:20:05 AM by URSAY

I still have not received a reply from my support message for 04/20/13 Order ID# cae140dd-5bd1-46e2-b392-51c5acbcac7a. Dwolla debited $2500 from my account to Bitinstant but the Bitinstant status says "Order failed - please contact support@bitinstant.com". Will someone at Bitinstant tell me what happened to my money???

The limit for deposits is clearly stated at bitinstant.com

You deposited more then we can process legally.  I would suggest you open a ticket at bitinstant.com/contact asking for a refund as this is the best way to get solution to your issue.  Thanks.
fearink

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:22:37 PM

When will Bitstamp be available again?
CharlieCoop

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:24:53 PM

I was hoping to do more business with bitinstant today but with them being anything but "instant" I might have to re-think my bitcoin buying strategy as BTC are too volatile to wait so long for an order to process. I can't see how a business can be ran like this with so many continued complaints and orders that take weeks to get processed.  Sad

By your own admission you are not giving us the correct order info to look at when solving your issue.  We could easily speed up your resolution process had you provided the correct info.

Well I sent an email to support and still nothing. I was told I had my coins and that was it. Can/will you help me with this?

The info once again:
 Yes I may have give wrong information in trying to get help, but a system that is supposed to work in minutes failed to work at all as I paid for my order and still have not received my vouchx code. Does there always need to be a support intervention when buying a vouchx code?

You've stated yourself that you submitted the order info for your successful order so this makes sense.  Please submit the order info for the failed order to bitinstant.com/contact
Thanks.

I did that last night once I realized the error. I am passed the 12 hour mark from sending this in to support.

I would suggest you log the issue that failed rather then the order which was successful.  12 hours is not a long time to spend in the support queue.  Issues take time to resolve.  Thanks for your patience.

I did log the failed order with support last night once I realized the error in reporting the issue to begin with. Yes 12 hours might not be a long time in the support que but here were are 24 hours after my deposit. I understand that I made helping me with the ill fated order difficult by giving the wrong order number. But this transaction should not have needed support to begin with if you guys were on your game.

Please understand that increased volume, both on our site and on our partner exchanges, will influence the amount of time that it takes to complete your order. But please rest assured, your funds are safe and will be queued and processed securely. You should expect your funds within 12 hours of depositing
 your cash or initiating your transfer. If you have still not received your funds within 24 hours of your transaction time we will escalate this issue for immediate attention.

Well here we are 24 hours after my deposit time. Please escalate this issue for immediate attention like you promise all of your customers..

You've already mentioned that it's been 12 hours since you logged the correct issue which failed.  Regardless, not all issues are resolved in 24 hours.  Thanks for your patience.

Instead of the vouchX code could I get the BTC to email instead if it would help speed up the support?

Adding any additional instructions to your support request will only delay the process.  Thanks.

Any idea on an ETA on when you can clear this up. After this experience I am not sure that I will be using bitinstant again. I needed the funds by now not tomorrow or next week. You can say what you will about my error in reporting the issue but there should not have been any issues to begin with. I had even emailed bitinstant before making the order to make sure you guys weren't having any issues on your end processing orders. Seth responded and told me I should be good to go. Well what happened?Huh?

Your are in the Coinapult issue queue and they are working on your problem.  Thanks for your patience.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge on how your system works. So even though I made a cash deposit to vouchx, it goes through coin a pult? Please explain..

I appreciate your responses and the help.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:26:48 PM

When will Bitstamp be available again?

I can't say WHEN it will be back exactly but it is being worked on.  Thanks.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:28:19 PM

I was hoping to do more business with bitinstant today but with them being anything but "instant" I might have to re-think my bitcoin buying strategy as BTC are too volatile to wait so long for an order to process. I can't see how a business can be ran like this with so many continued complaints and orders that take weeks to get processed.  Sad

By your own admission you are not giving us the correct order info to look at when solving your issue.  We could easily speed up your resolution process had you provided the correct info.

The info once again:

You've stated yourself that you submitted the order info for your successful order so this makes sense.  Please submit the order info for the failed order to bitinstant.com/contact
Thanks.

I would suggest you log the issue that failed rather then the order which was successful.  12 hours is not a long time to spend in the support queue.  Issues take time to resolve.  Thanks for your patience.

You've already mentioned that it's been 12 hours since you logged the correct issue which failed.  Regardless, not all issues are resolved in 24 hours.  Thanks for your patience.

Your are in the Coinapult issue queue and they are working on your problem.  Thanks for your patience.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge on how your system works. So even though I made a cash deposit to vouchx, it goes through coin a pult? Please explain..

Perhaps there is still confusion from you logging successful orders as failed.  Would you care to offer the order ID for the FAILED order again?  Thanks.
FYourself

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:35:24 PM

So incredibly frustrated. Your customer service is just so slow. When will I get my freaking money?

OrderID: e38be662-1e37-4d1a-b7b1-1db98ba059f1

20 days later and still no money.
CharlieCoop

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:37:28 PM

The info once again:

Thanks.

Perhaps there is still confusion from you logging successful orders as failed.  Would you care to offer the order ID for the FAILED order again?  Thanks.

Thank you Ursay.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:40:49 PM

So incredibly frustrated. Your customer service is just so slow. When will I get my freaking money?

I am showing your order as processed.  Care to provide me with more info so I understand what type of issue you are having and in turn I can look it up?  Thanks.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:42:58 PM

The info once again:

Thanks.

Thank you Ursay.

This order is NOT related to Coinapult and would best be served thru bitinstant.com/contact

Thanks for your patience.
andrewb

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:44:38 PM

I'm happy to see you are still without your money. Not happy for you, but happy for me as I am in the same boat (stolen/broken Mt. Gox code if I remember correctly) and I still do not have my money either; so I am not alone at least....

URSAY, do you not agree that BitInstant still owes us money? If so, (and really, there is no if involved here...) just get us the money you owe us, and do whatever shit you have to do on the back end on your own time. It is not our fault this got fucked up, we should not have to suffer any more while this incredibly slow process takes places. I understand what is going on here can take time as you need to work with Mt. Gox and shit, whatever, bottom line is I (we) are owed money, just give it to us, now.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:50:28 PM

I'm happy to see you are still without your money. Not happy for you, but happy for me as I am in the same boat (stolen/broken Mt. Gox code if I remember correctly) and I still do not have my money either; so I am not alone at least....

URSAY, do you not agree that BitInstant still owes us money? If so, (and really, there is no if involved here...) just get us the money you owe us, and do whatever shit you have to do on the back end on your own time. It is not our fault this got fucked up, we should not have to suffer any more while this incredibly slow process takes places. I understand what is going on here can take time as you need to work with Mt. Gox and shit, whatever, bottom line is I (we) are owed money, just give it to us, now.

You posted your Gox coupon on the forums publicly which allowed another party to redeem it so I'm not sure why you are saying we are at fault and swearing at me.  Yes, your issue is still open.  Yes, I am still trying to help you fix this.
CharlieCoop

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 10:00:34 PM

The info once again:

Thanks.

Thank you Ursay.

This order is NOT related to Coinapult and would best be served thru bitinstant.com/contact

Thanks for your patience.

I did submit this last night. I got the automated message last night but nothing since then. That was 9pm est. almost 22 hours ago now with no human response....

Thanks
andrewb

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 10:09:21 PM

You posted your Gox coupon on the forums publicly which allowed another party to redeem it so I'm not sure why you are saying we are at fault and swearing at me.  Yes, your issue is still open.  Yes, I am still trying to help you fix this.

That's a bit disingenuous as BitInstant told us directly in the email that a coupon code was NOT needed. The email then went further to label the Mt. Gox coupon code as 'API Response'. And furthermore, back on April 3rd when this happened you yourself, an employee of BitInstant, did not realize the API Response was a Mt. Gox code. So excuse me if I do not view this situation as my fault.

Also, I never sweared at you (in this post at least, can't speak for every correspondence I've ever had...).  I believe I have remained incredibly courteous and patient considering BitInstant's faulty processes has caused me to miss an opportunity to potentially make thousands of dollars; 21+ days ago and the issue is still pending.

URSAY, I believe you are doing a good job and working hard and to the best of your abilities, it is just unfortunate BitInstant has not equipped you to adequately deal with issues instead leaving customers holding the bag for months.
CharlieCoop

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 10:36:36 PM

Thank you Ursay and Thank you bitinstant. Got my voucher code about 20 min ago.
Thanks for the efforts and I will do business with you guys again. I can understand that it does take time to fix things especially with the sheer volume of transactions taking place everyday.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:38:31 PM

That's a bit disingenuous as BitInstant told us directly in the email that a coupon code was NOT needed. The email then went further to label the Mt. Gox coupon code as 'API Response'. And furthermore, back on April 3rd when this happened you yourself, an employee of BitInstant, did not realize the API Response was a Mt. Gox code. So excuse me if I do not view this situation as my fault.

Also, I never sweared at you (in this post at least, can't speak for every correspondence I've ever had...).  I believe I have remained incredibly courteous and patient considering BitInstant's faulty processes has caused me to miss an opportunity to potentially make thousands of dollars; 21+ days ago and the issue is still pending.

URSAY, I believe you are doing a good job and working hard and to the best of your abilities, it is just unfortunate BitInstant has not equipped you to adequately deal with issues instead leaving customers holding the bag for months.

I am not aware of this situation when I did not understand the Gox coupons.  However, I would agree that it could be confusing to customers and we should be explaining the process better.  I apologize for any confusion.

We are working on improving our support and I am working with other cs reps on resolving your issue.  I did not realize that f**k and s**t are not swear words.  Thanks for your feedback.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:41:59 PM

Thank you Ursay and Thank you bitinstant. Got my voucher code about 20 min ago.
Thanks for the efforts and I will do business with you guys again. I can understand that it does take time to fix things especially with the sheer volume of transactions taking place everyday.

Thank you for posting about your resolution.  I'm glad we were able to resolve your issue.   Smiley
bit777

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:10:32 AM

I did a deposit yesterday morning. Still haven't received anything. Sent you my details on a private message. Check it out please and let me know what is going on.
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: