Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146020 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:11:50 AM

Hello Everyone, I subscribed and found it off a friend from fb and I also got 2 referrals so where do the ADZCOINS I earn from referrals go? I mean where and when do I collect them? I am trying to promote more also today to get more free coins as well. Looks like a great coin with promise. I am looking at the vip packages too.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:10:00 PM

A lot of things has been said, but no (alot) results were shown.
I am not saying, that I will dump all the ADZ I have and stop belive in project anymore, but a lot of people will slowly start doing that, if nothing will happen in really near future not only on written "near future" which didn't happen yet Smiley.
I think that at least a few things should be really done like it supposed to be, like sales money should go into ADZ - I didn't saw this happen for a while.
So it's good to play the game slowly but surly, but please don't put that slowly in too slowly.

It's time that ADZ price really start mooning Smiley.

Our focus will be solely on developing the things mentioned in the blog post the next weeks/months and post updates about that. Our team doesnt really care about pump and dumpers and will ignore any such comments from now on.

If it goes too slow for you taste then this is not the coin for you and you better sell all your ADZ to a less impatient person. This is not a hobby project that will be completed in the next days,

Best regards,
Jens

I completely agree. This coin is for people who are in for the long run. People need to see the amount of time and money being invested in the project. Being in IT field, I should say that these type of project does not get done overnight. Time is everything. I think if someone get all these done in a few days, then he is not from this world. So, to conclude, if you like the project please be patient. Otherwise dump all your coins and we will grow up slowly with or without dumpers.

I am not imaptient and I am not gonna dump ADZ (like I already written).
But I think, you didn't understand my post correctly, because I do not expect ADZ price tomorrow is $100, but it could start slowly rising... (or it could be done something about that) for example if would be 12 satoshi in 1 week it would be enough indicator for me, that there is happening something.
And I am not daily/weekly/montly dumper and pumper.
I bought ADZ and still buying them and not planing to sell them for a looong time Smiley.

But like I written before, this are only my thoughts and they are written in good faith.
If you think, that you are choosing correct tempo, I do not have problem with that and I will still support this project Smiley.

No offense taken Smiley

The problem we noticed is that when we talk too much about this aspect of the business people will take advantage of it, and since it's an open market people will inflate it and then heavily dump coins and we get the blame for it. So yeah it's best to just focus on the development angle which is what eventually make the proect and the coin explode. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:12:03 PM

I am not saying, that I will dump all the ADZ I have and stop belive in project anymore, but a lot of people will slowly start doing that, if nothing will happen in really near future not only on written "near future" which didn't happen yet Smiley.
I think that at least a few things should be really done like it supposed to be, like sales money should go into ADZ - I didn't saw this happen for a while.
So it's good to play the game slowly but surly, but please don't put that slowly in too slowly.

Our focus will be solely on developing the things mentioned in the blog post the next weeks/months and post updates about that. Our team doesnt really care about pump and dumpers and will ignore any such comments from now on.

If it goes too slow for you taste then this is not the coin for you and you better sell all your ADZ to a less impatient person. This is not a hobby project that will be completed in the next days,

Best regards,
Jens

I completely agree. This coin is for people who are in for the long run. People need to see the amount of time and money being invested in the project. Being in IT field, I should say that these type of project does not get done overnight. Time is everything. I think if someone get all these done in a few days, then he is not from this world. So, to conclude, if you like the project please be patient. Otherwise dump all your coins and we will grow up slowly with or without dumpers.

That's right, and we decided to first finish all developments before we heavily promote the coin. Anybody who sees what we're doing can then make a decision for themselves what will happen and it's everybody's right to sell coins now, another person will buy them anyways (cheaply). Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:15:51 PM

Best regards,
Jens

How much ADZ a VIP  member is getting per day?

I guess we should ask some VIP members as they can post screenshots here of their SP wallets. Smiley

it will be different for most people though as we have several packages and some people are more active on SP than others etc. So it depends but an average VIP will get about 5-20 ADZ daily eventually imo from all revenue sources we have, plus the ability to withdraw earnings from SP and earn mre from the extension affiliate program (50%) when that launches.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:17:57 PM

i sent you a pm sir jenss please check and reply.

And could you answer this for me

this is quote from somebody else

"I love the concept but ever since I added on the extension I haven't used it. There needs to be a way to make this attractive enough for the normal person to add the extension. Yes, adz could make someone money, but that should not be the reason people use it. Its too easy to say "add this because you will make money."

Once all versions are ready we will add the option to have 10% sent to people's Startpeeps web wallet.

This will:
-> Give an extra benefit to download the extension
-> Get more sign ups for Startpeeps
-> Make it more attractive to keep the extension installed

So yes we have considered this and everybody who installs the extension will eventually earn from it every day. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:20:21 PM

hi jens why i dont reciv any adz in likes anymore? is it disable 10 people likes my status i dont reciv any why?

We are working on a system to make it impossible for people to cheat, since it was too easy too easy.

Well for now we check transactions anyways so scammers are already wasting their time but they use bots and it slows down the site so they will now realize the fact that whatever they try to do to earn free money will vanish the moment they try to collect it. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 12:24:08 PM

Hello Everyone, I subscribed and found it off a friend from fb and I also got 2 referrals so where do the ADZCOINS I earn from referrals go? I mean where and when do I collect them? I am trying to promote more also today to get more free coins as well. Looks like a great coin with promise. I am looking at the vip packages too.

Alright that's great to hear! Smiley

Well whatever your referrals earn you will be added to your "spend ADZ rewards" balance which means you can spend it in our partner sites. We will use this feature to attract vendors when our payment gateway is upgraded (which we are already working on).

VIP members can withdraw these earnings straight to their web wallet, and how much depends on the package. We only have 500 spots though and the earnings are used for development as stated in a previous update.

Hope that helps! Smiley
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:27:39 PM

Well whatever your referrals earn you will be added to your "spend ADZ rewards" balance which means you can spend it in our partner sites. We will use this feature to attract vendors when our payment gateway is upgraded (which we are already working on).

VIP members can withdraw these earnings straight to their web wallet, and how much depends on the package. We only have 500 spots though and the earnings are used for development as stated in a previous update.

Hope that helps! Smiley
Jens

from where do i find the spend adz rewards balance friend ? if I not have a startpeeps account or extension from where do i collect the rewards for referrals i bring for vip?

mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:45:52 PM

Hope that helps! Smiley
Jens

from where do i find the spend adz rewards balance friend ? if I not have a startpeeps account or extension from where do i collect the rewards for referrals i bring for vip?

The beginning is to have a startpeeps account. Hope that answers the question.

alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:32:43 PM

Hope that helps! Smiley
Jens

but it only asks here to click and join http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671 and enter email and you start promoting link even without startpeep and extension. i could be wrong maybe
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:02:47 AM

but it only asks here to click and join http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671 and enter email and you start promoting link even without startpeep and extension. i could be wrong maybe

After enterin ur email u must hav been redirected to the thank you page. There the first line contains the link to the blog post where the whole contest and steps are explained. The first step is to get a startpeeps account where u will get ur web wallet. Your coins will be sent to that web wallet. Read th steps carefully. Hope it helps. Smiley
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:43:43 AM

Hope that helps! Smiley
Jens

Yes as mentioned by camohitmishra this is the blog post he is referring to with more info about the contest -> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-vip-offer-contest/

The link to Statpeeps there will redirect you to the sign-up page with affiliate code entered and you will get a web wallet and earnings every day just for logging in. Smiley

Also the contest ends thursday and payments will be made shortly after.

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 03:03:51 AM

UPDATE MAY 7:

-> We have been doing almost 30 interviews and started selecting potential Freelancers to help our in-house team with developments of featured mentioned in this blog post: http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-development-update/
-> There have been over 1000 entries so far for the contest, and we hope to get more than 3000 when the contest ends on May 12
-> We are confident we can start all remaining developments as mentioned in the blog post on monday, so i'll keep you up to date about the progress we make.

Meanwhile you can help yourself and the project by getting VIP packages for as low as $20 here -> https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html
Once all packages are sold the offer will end forever so don't miss out!

Funds will be used for development since we aren't making sufficient revenue at the moment and this isn't a hobby project.  Wink

Cheers,
Jens

PS: Yes i'll advertise the VIP offer with every update daily, but that's only because it's needed at the moment to pay for developments. You can help and earn ADZ too by joining and promoting the contest -> http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671

Join Buzzex.io
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:20:26 AM

Waiting for adzcoin mobile browser and i'll try used for my mobile,,,

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 09:39:34 AM

Thanks to all stupid dumpers, now we can buy at low price.  Do me a favor,  will you dump it  all so you have  less worries. Don't worry we will catch it all. See you at the TOP guys!!! 

You are not exactly helping with your SPAM all day long in the YOBIT trollbox:

Just the last 5 minutes youve said :

HAPPYME: adz is dying. look @ the chart.

HAPPYME: ADZ is dying. R. I. P.

HAPPYME: ADZ is dead. R. I. P.

coinstatic

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:14:04 AM

Thanks to all stupid dumpers, now we can buy at low price.  Do me a favor,  will you dump it  all so you have  less worries. Don't worry we will catch it all. See you at the TOP guys!!!  

Doesn't really matter what happyme thinks. He can be 2 faced all he wants and ADZ coin is still going to succeed with or without happyme and his type because there's nothing out there what ADZ offers. It's unique in its own way and the concept behind it is what will make it succeed (which most sh*t coins out there don't have)

People need to read the concept and make their own decisions and not listen to the hype and BS coming from these type of folks
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 10:43:16 AM

Waiting for adzcoin mobile browser and i'll try used for my mobile,,,

Yeah can't wait for that to be ready too, will be huge. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 10:55:37 AM

Thanks to all stupid dumpers, now we can buy at low price.  Do me a favor,  will you dump it  all so you have  less worries. Don't worry we will catch it all. See you at the TOP guys!!!  

Doesn't really matter what happyme thinks. He can be 2 faced all he wants and ADZ coin is still going to succeed with or without happyme and his type because there's nothing out there what ADZ offers. It's unique in its own way and the concept behind it is what will make it succeed (which most sh*t coins out there don't have)

People need to read the concept and make their own decisions and not listen to the hype and BS coming from these type of folks

It's sickening don't you think? We're working day and night and putting our entire life into this and then these idiots who try to make some bucks can just post whatever they want in a chat where the coins are bought and sold.

Soon as ADZcoin is added to Bittrex and Poloniex we'll be taking it off Yobit so the kids there can FUD some worthless coins instead. Wink

Join Buzzex.io
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 11:50:22 AM

It's sickening don't you think? We're working day and night and putting our entire life into this and then these idiots who try to make some bucks can just post whatever they want in a chat where the coins are bought and sold.

Soon as ADZcoin is added to Bittrex and Poloniex we'll be taking it off Yobit so the kids there can FUD some worthless coins instead. Wink

Beeing on 2+ exchanges is a good defence against low level fuds and trolls

goblok

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:35:56 PM

jens you will remove adzcoin on yobit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: