Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146018 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 01:37:02 PM

Thanks to all stupid dumpers, now we can buy at low price.  Do me a favor,  will you dump it  all so you have  less worries. Don't worry we will catch it all. See you at the TOP guys!!!  

You are not exactly helping with your SPAM all day long in the YOBIT trollbox:

Just the last 5 minutes youve said :

HAPPYME: adz is dying. look @ the chart.

HAPPYME: ADZ is dying. R. I. P.

HAPPYME: ADZ is dead. R. I. P.

Doesn't really matter what happyme thinks. He can be 2 faced all he wants and ADZ coin is still going to succeed with or without happyme and his type because there's nothing out there what ADZ offers. It's unique in its own way and the concept behind it is what will make it succeed (which most sh*t coins out there don't have)

People need to read the concept and make their own decisions and not listen to the hype and BS coming from these type of folks

It's sickening don't you think? We're working day and night and putting our entire life into this and then these idiots who try to make some bucks can just post whatever they want in a chat where the coins are bought and sold.

Soon as ADZcoin is added to Bittrex and Poloniex we'll be taking it off Yobit so the kids there can FUD some worthless coins instead. Wink

Beeing on 2+ exchanges is a good defence against low level fuds and trolls

Well ADZcoin is traded on Livecoin, Alcurex, Safecex, Bittylicious but Yobit got the most action (unfrtunately). We'll make work of adding ADZ to more exchanges though no worries Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 01:37:56 PM

jens you will remove adzcoin on yobit?

No I will not remove ADZcoin from Yobit. I'm only pointing out that the action will move when we add ADZ to the exchanges mentioned.

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
goblok

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:15:06 PM

haha sorry wrong interpret i thought you will remove it on yobit  Cheesy
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:28:55 PM

No point in doing that. Smiley

But when the developments mentioned in the latest blog post on adzcoindesk are ready (which will start monday), we'll add ADZcoin to Bittrex and Poloniex (which will be no problem since we'll reach millions of people) and then the price won't be determined by daytraders who pump the coin and use FUD for their own profit. They will just be a small minority who will have no stake in the value of ADZ, that's all. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:49:21 PM

But when the developments mentioned in the latest blog post on adzcoindesk are ready (which will start monday), we'll add ADZcoin to Bittrex and Poloniex (which will be no problem since we'll reach millions of people) and then the price won't be determined by daytraders who pump the coin and use FUD for their own profit. They will just be a small minority who will have no stake in the value of ADZ, that's all. Smiley

Good job jens,,, we will wait and see real price for ADZ without pump and dump. Its the best time to buy cheap ADZ.

bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:26:04 AM

Hello Jenz,

Im interested in this coin., perhaps im planning to invest since it has very interesting concept from other altcoin. However I'd like to have a clarification regarding a certain address in block explorer that holds 34million coins or 70% of total supply, is it belong to you? or how can we sure that it will not end up like bithire or operand as such. thanks

regards

bitdragon2016
RodArauj

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:05:12 AM

I still dont get it how do i go vip? Why do i need to download the extension?
RodArauj

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:19:26 AM

Hello Jenz,

Im interested in this coin., perhaps im planning to invest since it has very interesting concept from other altcoin. However I'd like to have a clarification regarding a certain address in block explorer that holds 34million coins or 70% of total supply, is it belong to you? or how can we sure that it will not end up like bithire or operand as such. thanks

regards

bitdragon2016
me too
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:53:11 AM

might be a good question there jenss, we should assure the community that dev is not holding it or if does, might give it a clear explanation for someone who have a good faith to invest with it, we believe that you jenss always looking for this coin to be usable and make us all earned from it. good luck jenss.

bitdragon2016

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:11:42 AM

I tried downloaded the qt and traded in livecoin for some adzcoin but when i transfer the coin to my qt, it's been almost 3 hours but my coin is still on unconfirm status..I have 8 active connections, is anyone here experienced the same with me? or how long does it really take to confirm..

thanks
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:15:53 AM

Hello Everyone, I subscribed and found it off a friend from fb and I also got 2 referrals so where do the ADZCOINS I earn from referrals go? I mean where and when do I collect them? I am trying to promote more also today to get more free coins as well. Looks like a great coin with promise. I am looking at the vip packages too.

Alright that's great to hear! Smiley

Well whatever your referrals earn you will be added to your "spend ADZ rewards" balance which means you can spend it in our partner sites. We will use this feature to attract vendors when our payment gateway is upgraded (which we are already working on).

VIP members can withdraw these earnings straight to their web wallet, and how much depends on the package. We only have 500 spots though and the earnings are used for development as stated in a previous update.

Hope that helps! Smiley
Jens

from where do i find the spend adz rewards balance friend ? if I not have a startpeeps account or extension from where do i collect the rewards for referrals i bring for vip?

The beginning is to have a startpeeps account. Hope that answers the question.

but it only asks here to click and join http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671 and enter email and you start promoting link even without startpeep and extension. i could be wrong maybe

Yes as mentioned by camohitmishra this is the blog post he is referring to with more info about the contest -> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-vip-offer-contest/

The link to Statpeeps there will redirect you to the sign-up page with affiliate code entered and you will get a web wallet and earnings every day just for logging in. Smiley

Also the contest ends thursday and payments will be made shortly after.

Ah what a shame I can see I earned 30 ADZCOINS for promoting but cannot seem to login to the STARTPEEPS ACCOUNT does that mean I have to start all over again? Join STARTPEEPS then use another referral link to start promoting again? I also bought a couple hundred on the exchange as well. Also are there any bounties going for coin blog posts at all? Would love to earn a few by doign a blog review. This coin will go places, especially because the ONLINE AD industry is humongous.

1. When I put in my username to get a password reset I get this: We have sent you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password. Please check your inbox.  but I received no email, but when I type in my email says doesn't recognise email but I am getting messages that I was awarded 5 ADZCOINS when I get peeps to sign up. I checked my spam folder al, nothing there. Any advice please help as I really want to promote it hard.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:33:14 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 08:33:39 PM by cryptomass

Hi Jens,
could you check your PM?
I also have an issue with the VIP offer. I bought the 1/2 VIP a couple of days ago but still doesn't show up anywhere in my StartPeeps account.
Thank you! Smiley
camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:38:30 AM

You can become VIP thru this page

http://adzcoindesk.com/vip-offer

You "want" (not need) to download the extension because
1- u will get discount coupons whenever u shop online
2- u will get ADZcoin in ur extension wallet

The purpose of th commisions which Adzcoin team gets thru extension is to use to purchase Adzcoin to distribute to people who hav extension downloaded. So this will make the value of Adzcoin keep on growing. So by becomin th VIP u will get daily Adzcoins in ur wallet whose value will keep on rising. And as a bonus u will also get equivalent coins when u purchase th VIP offer which will we worth multiple times more already when developments are over and marketin starts takin effect. So daily income is a gift Smiley
00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:14:30 PM

please help, i'm kinda confused on how the VIP process works.
i tried to avail the $20 VIP 1/25 and succeeded.

"Thanks For Becoming A VIP
                                                                                           You made a great decision!
                                                 In order for us to add you to the VIP list we simply need your Startpeeps username. So if
                                                 you haven't done so yet, Join Startpeeps here and send you username to our support
                                                 desk straight away so we can get started sending you daily ADZcoins to your wallet.
                                                                        (Click Here To Go To The Startpeeps Support Desk)"

after i've clicked the Startpeeps Support Desk link, the site directs me to http://startpeepshelp.com/ and i don't know what to do with it and how that works.
i also tried to Submit a Ticket with my username(startpeeps.com) in it.

i don't know if what i did was right or else, can someone please tell me how can i know if i'm already a VIP or some sort.
Thanks

and more power to ADZcoin...
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:59:02 PM

In order for us to add you to the VIP list we simply need your Startpeeps username. So if
                                                 you haven't done so yet, Join Startpeeps here and send you username to our support
                                                 desk straight away so we can get started sending you daily ADZcoins to your wallet.

after i've clicked the Startpeeps Support Desk link, the site directs me to http://startpeepshelp.com/ and i don't know what to do with it and how that works.

i don't know if what i did was right or else, can someone please tell me how can i know if i'm already a VIP or some sort.
Thanks

Once you click on startpeepshelp.com, right below it says "submit a ticket". Click on that and fill in all details. There's really not that much to it. Just make sure include your startpeeps username so Jens knows where the earnings should go Smiley
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:08:24 PM

Hello Everyone, I subscribed and found it off a friend from fb and I also got 2 referrals so where do the ADZCOINS I earn from referrals go? I mean where and when do I collect them? I am trying to promote more also today to get more free coins as well. Looks like a great coin with promise. I am looking at the vip packages too.

Alright that's great to hear! Smiley

Well whatever your referrals earn you will be added to your "spend ADZ rewards" balance which means you can spend it in our partner sites. We will use this feature to attract vendors when our payment gateway is upgraded (which we are already working on).

VIP members can withdraw these earnings straight to their web wallet, and how much depends on the package. We only have 500 spots though and the earnings are used for development as stated in a previous update.

Hope that helps! Smiley
Jens

from where do i find the spend adz rewards balance friend ? if I not have a startpeeps account or extension from where do i collect the rewards for referrals i bring for vip?

The beginning is to have a startpeeps account. Hope that answers the question.

but it only asks here to click and join http://upvir.al/12671/lp12671 and enter email and you start promoting link even without startpeep and extension. i could be wrong maybe

Yes as mentioned by camohitmishra this is the blog post he is referring to with more info about the contest -> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-vip-offer-contest/

The link to Statpeeps there will redirect you to the sign-up page with affiliate code entered and you will get a web wallet and earnings every day just for logging in. Smiley

Also the contest ends thursday and payments will be made shortly after.

Ah what a shame I can see I earned 30 ADZCOINS for promoting but cannot seem to login to the STARTPEEPS ACCOUNT does that mean I have to start all over again? Join STARTPEEPS then use another referral link to start promoting again? I also bought a couple hundred on the exchange as well. Also are there any bounties going for coin blog posts at all? Would love to earn a few by doign a blog review. This coin will go places, especially because the ONLINE AD industry is humongous.

1. When I put in my username to get a password reset I get this: We have sent you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password. Please check your inbox.  but I received no email, but when I type in my email says doesn't recognise email but I am getting messages that I was awarded 5 ADZCOINS when I get peeps to sign up. I checked my spam folder al, nothing there. Any advice please help as I really want to promote it hard.  Smiley

The adzcoins earned from promoting the VIP offer will be distributed after the contest. As for your issues logging in to startpeeps i can look up your details as I'm one of the moderators there. If you already signed up, you shouldn't have to do it again. Let me know if i can help Smiley
camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:33:42 PM

Thanks

U just hav to submit the ticket mentionin ur startpeeps username. Regardin th confirmation if u'r included in th VIP list...at th right top there is a dropdown beside ur name. On clickin that u will find ur wallet "My Adzcoin". on clickin that in th left u will find a link to Transaction history. There u can check th Adzcoins u would receive as a VIP extension rewards (once ur name is added in VIP list). Hope it helps and welcome as a VIP member Smiley
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:07:25 AM

Hello Jenz,

regards

bitdragon2016

Hello,

Alright great! And sure I can calrify that and can confirm that this is the ADZcoin team's address, and here's several things the coins are and will be used for:

-> Paying ADZcoin team members
You probablydon't notice this yet since our infrastructure isn't ready, but there are about 50 people in the ADZcoin team woking in the backend. This ranges from adding stores and coupons to the coupon code site and extension, to spam monitoring in Startpeeps and to building up marketing campaigns and Twitter accounts. All these people are paid weekly in ADZcoin.

-> Startpeeps distribution
We already gave away millions of ADZ on Startpeeps and we have built up the community to 50K people so far. So we both help the community and our partner sites by giving away free ADZ.

-> Extension distribution
Everybody earns free ADZ a day when having the extension installed.

-> VIP share payments
With every VIP share there is an equivalent of 10 ADZ per dollar added to the payment of VIP buyers. So full VIP's who pay $500 will get 5000 ADZ and $20 VIP buyers will get 200 ADZ. This helps us raise funds to pay $1000+ per dayto developers to get all features in our project done.

-> future partner site marketing plan
To attract thousands of vendors accepting ADZcoin we will use part of the ADZ we have to give their customers discounts. The shops can bond more on Startpeeps and get recurring customers who pay in ADZcoins which will benefit the coin tremendously.

-> Startpeepsmarket plan
When the coin is $1+ we will use coins to populate Startpeepsmarket and make it grow just as big as Fiverr. With Startpeeps rewards every gig will be cheaper than on Fiverr so our concept will be superior and there will be no reason for both sellers and buyers to use Fiverr anymore.

So this is some more info. Now you can look at this in two ways:

1. Either you're not that bright and think the pre-mine will be used to dump and make the dev rich and all the other nonsense that makes no business sense what so ever, which is what you read about some other projects.

2. Or you do your own due diligence and realise that hobby projects are not the projects to invest in and the developer needs funds to grow the project.

Just remeeber this always: the ADZcoin project is a business, ADZ is the fuel. Without the business, ADZcoin will never grow in value which would make it pointless to invest in it. because this is not the case, ADZcoin along with a unique business concept that solves an imminent problem in a billion dollar industry, this is the type of coin to invest in and hold.

If you can refute any of these ponts i'm all ears. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 04:17:56 AM

Thanks

Hello,

Congrats on becoming a VIP! (here in case you wonder: https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html )

You just need to mention your Startpeeps username in the ticket and transaction details and we will add you to the VIP list in the backend that's it. Smiley

From then on everything is automated and you'll receive the ADZ every day in your wallet along with option to withdraw ADZ from Startpeeps to your web wallet!

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:22:57 AM

You can become VIP thru this page

http://adzcoindesk.com/vip-offer

You "want" (not need) to download the extension because
1- u will get discount coupons whenever u shop online
2- u will get ADZcoin in ur extension wallet

The purpose of th commisions which Adzcoin team gets thru extension is to use to purchase Adzcoin to distribute to people who hav extension downloaded. So this will make the value of Adzcoin keep on growing. So by becomin th VIP u will get daily Adzcoins in ur wallet whose value will keep on rising. And as a bonus u will also get equivalent coins when u purchase th VIP offer which will we worth multiple times more already when developments are over and marketin starts takin effect. So daily income is a gift Smiley

This is real?

If so, someone needs to re-write everything, and change the page layout...because it just reads 'scam' Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: