Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146037 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 01:10:51 AM

and you will pay me only for posting? I already pay 0.3 btc to pump club and they tell the thing what have to do

Why I have to help pumping coin if I pay already to take profit from

I don understand how is this pumping works

Report all users who asked you money to "pump and dump" and say they scammed you...

Their tactic is to leverage our hard work to make a quick buck. None of our team is involved in any of this kind of activity...

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:13:45 AM

and you will pay me only for posting? I already pay 0.3 btc to pump club and they tell the thing what have to do

Report all users who asked you money to "pump and dump" and say they scammed you...

Their tactic is to leverage our hard work to make a quick buck. None of our team is involved in any of this kind of activity...

why need of pump and dump if the coin value will really show up after all the hard work and future has been achieved i really don't now why there are so many coins out there who really been moved by those plenty of people who always used others hard work, wish they die all. dev you maybe need to take some action too.
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:42:40 AM

why need of pump and dump if the coin value will really show up after all the hard work and future has been achieved i really don't now why there are so many coins out there who really been moved by those plenty of people who always used others hard work, wish they die all. dev you maybe need to take some action too.

That's just the game some people play here. It's illegal and anybody who posts nonsense on this thread and/or asks money for it should be reported instantly!

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:49:45 AM

how to get some ADZ for free Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 05:53:45 AM

how to get some ADZ for free Huh

What are you willing to do to help grow our project so you can earn ADZ?

On a side-note, we'll be having a new contest in less than 10 days giving away tons of cons before we launch the ADZcoin project to the world, so make sure to stay tuned!

Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:05:59 AM

Still more than 300 and the majority were sold way before so no need to worry there will be available up until May 31 when the offer closes. Smiley

Hello Jens I need help, I wanted to send another support ticket through the lead swap support system in order to receive my VIP coins but the site doesn't work for me. I tried 2 password resets but to my avail, still can't login, can I send you in my details please?   Smiley

Hello,

Yeah sure here is the link: http://startpeepshelp.com

I'm sure this will work to create a ticket. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

Awesome it worked..Can't wait to be a serious bagholder! I not forgotten to do blog post just running a bit behind in general lol. My Son is coming frm the U.K for his 21st Birthday so am spring cleaning in between my work online lol, sheer madness. I can't wait for ADZOIN to moon past the moon lol, I am heading for the Pleiades lol they live longer there haha..  Smiley I am going to back my coin also with 25% of my ADZCOINS as an asset for my own currency.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
heroheropi

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:37:00 AM

NEW PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT SCAMMERS LIKE THESE NEED TO AVOID THIS COIN AND SIMPLY READ THE THREAD

THIS COIN IS A SCAM

This guy tells the truth. See the Adz price keep on going down? One big proof that its a SCAM!
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:01:18 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 09:40:43 AM by coinstatic

This guy tells the truth. See the Adz price keep on going down? One big proof that its a SCAM!

Oh boy another troll. you seem like the pump n dump type of person after a quick profit eh?

Go buy yourself some shit coins which promise to hit $100 in a day.

What you see now is temporary

When ADZ is at $10+ i'd like to see you talk then. You'll be hiding then and crying in shame  Smiley and that day is going to come whether you like it or not.. carry on trolling ADZ still gonna EXPLODE!!!  Cool
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:25:52 AM

Why are you so bothered? It has nothing to do with you. There is no scam. There are plenty of muppet coins out there for you to play with, so run along. Leave the serious business to the grown ups.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:28:55 AM

Why are you so bothered? It has nothing to do with you. There is no scam. There are plenty of muppet coins out there for you to play with, so run along. Leave the serious business to the grown ups.
trolls like this will help us in the manner that much many members will be interested to watch out this thread making them invest and creating another holders so bother not as jenss said we will continue to work and we just needed to believe that dev is working in the background to establish future development and road map. good luck jenss.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 12:12:40 PM

trolls like this will help us in the manner that much many members will be interested to watch out this thread making them invest and creating another holders so bother not as jenss said we will continue to work and we just needed to believe that dev is working in the background to establish future development and road map. good luck jenss.

That's right, trolls don't have any valid argument so even 5 miutes of research will tell everybody that this is an amazing coin with a unque cncept that will eventually help millions of people.

Price going down proof that it's a scam? LOL  Grin

How big a loser you have to be to even type those words and even worse to believe them?

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 12:36:36 PM

Hi Everybody,

The second batch of payments for both VIP bonus coins and referral contest earnings
have been sent out!

I just want to make clear that it will be needed for members to send a ticket to our
support desk in order to get the coins. I mentioned that in the email sent to the
contest ailing list but I assume some mails got lost.

So make sure to snd over your SP username and ADZcoin address to
our support desk and we will send the payment over after: http://startpeepshelp.com

We're also approaching the last 10 days of the VIP offer before this offer closes
forever! If you want to reserve a(n) (extra) spot because you don't have enough funds you
can do that too by sending a ticket to support.

Check the offer here: https://startpeeps.com/adzcoin-vip-offer.html

That's it for now, have a great weekend!

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 05:06:28 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just posted another post on the blg with some more info about the rebranding and the ADZbuzzer feature, i'm sure you'll find it interesting:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/final-piece-of-the-adzcoin-project/

Nothing can stop us when the developments are ready, i'm sure that's pretty clear now. Smiley

Have a nice weekend!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
00gundam

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:10:40 PM

when will ADZbuzz.com be launched? i knew everyone's excited Cheesy
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:31:47 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just posted another post on the blg with some more info about the rebranding and the ADZbuzzer feature, i'm sure you'll find it interesting:

Nothing can stop us when the developments are ready, i'm sure that's pretty clear now. Smiley

Have a nice weekend!
Jens

I love the news and it will for sure bring more and more value to ADZCOIN now and in the future. I sent all my details via the support ticket you gave me so am looking forward to my batch of coins.. I am sending you also a pm in case my ticket might have gotten lost Smiley..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rjmarketingbiz

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:02:36 PM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice weekend!
Jens

Wow impressive update. Can't wait for the official launch of AdzBuzz! The value of ADZ is bound to skyrocket and many will cash in big when that happens, including me  Wink

Hats off to the Adzcoin team, you have my full support. Thanks for keeping us updated!
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:38:43 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice weekend!
Jens

Wow impressive update. Can't wait for the official launch of AdzBuzz! The value of ADZ is bound to skyrocket and many will cash in big when that happens, including me  Wink

Hats off to the Adzcoin team, you have my full support. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Yes,, we will always support adz dev team to finished their job. No matter adz price still down now, we can see seriously project and the future of this coin is very good.

We will hold this coin for long term. We believe you dev.

JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 02:20:56 AM

when will ADZbuzz.com be launched? i knew everyone's excited Cheesy

Well we'll do the rebranding next week and start promoting the entire concept  to our atrget audience, which are the ublishers shortly after. This way the moment the new ADZbuzz launches everybody will be ready to add the ADZbuzzer to their blog, site, Yutube videos etc. instantly unleashing the viral storm.

This is a massiv eproject though as we'll be competing With Facebook, Twitter and all smaller social media sites. We have a superior concept though so we're nt afraid plu the Laravel PHP framwework will allow us to scale to millions of users easily, something which the current scrpt wouldn't be able to sustain.

So yeah we want to get everything right and that takes time, so for now I don't want to put an exact day to the launch. I can say however that we'l be attracting our target audience soon so we'll be growing our community while we're building up the final version of ADZbuzz. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 02:24:17 AM

Already BUZZING after reading the update

100% this project is going to succeed. The concept is just out the world, and once it goes mainstream the people holding onto the ADZcoins will be rich

And I'll be 1 of em  Cool

Yes with the ADZBuzzer and automated ADZ revenue distribution system integrated into it, going mainstream will be very easy indeed.

-> Pubishers can add an extra income stream to their site
-> Publishers can drive more traffic and generate more buzz for their content
-> Publishers can engage their audience and ask them to share their content (something they already do) which as a results helps spread the word about ADZbuzz even more.

As said in the blog post you have to be very pessimistic (or have a different agenda) not to see ADZcoin succeed.  Grin

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 02:26:39 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a nice weekend!
Jens

I love the news and it will for sure bring more and more value to ADZCOIN now and in the future. I sent all my details via the support ticket you gave me so am looking forward to my batch of coins.. I am sending you also a pm in case my ticket might have gotten lost Smiley..

Sure we're going over tickets and will send you an email when the coins are sent. Smiley

And yeah can't wait to start promoting once everything is ready! We'll need to be prepared for millions of users in a short period of time though so we are working on the script to make it scalable to those numbers, so no worries. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: