Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Asset Exchange Marketplace + Rewritable Options Trading  (Read 129195 times)
kslaughter

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 07:53:34 PM

What happened to your former venture and why was it administratively dissolved?

They do that when you do not send in your annual report which is due 45 days after you incorporate.  I did not
need the corporation at that time so there was no need to send in the report.
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 07:57:17 PM

They do that when you do not send in your annual report which is due 45 days after you incorporate.  I did not

So why file the incorporation in the first place?  And why use the trade name when it's invalid if you don't need it?
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 08:13:01 PM

They do that when you do not send in your annual report which is due 45 days after you incorporate.  I did not

So why file the incorporation in the first place?  And why use the trade name when it's invalid if you don't need it?

Well, I was dealing with a big semiconductor company that was getting their chips made by Intel, so I just
didn't want to look like the little guy.  So I incorporated the company to look bigger to them, and I was able
to get their software to check out the speed of their chip.  I would have needed the company if the Achronix
chips had worked out.  I don't know why I put in on the Avalon order.  So what is the big deal about this
anyway?  Do you know why the state would administratively dissolve a company?
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 10:13:53 PM

burnside, not twice, I was just providing proof of my orders which I like to have a company name on.  Yes, the Virtual Mining, Inc. lapsed, because I was working with Achronix on their 22nm FPGA which turned out to be to slow and cost to much, so I did not need the corporation any more.  How ever I am going to register it again.  If you really want me to I can pay the $10 for a fictitious name if that would make you happy.

I said twice because I couldn't find your cooperative registration in the db.  Have you read the dissolution notices they mailed you?  It's illegal for you to conduct business under a dissolved name in the state of Missouri.  Make yourself happy and spend the $10.

Edit: and make Ukyo happy while you're at it and start a new thread.   Grin

You are so smart, tell me how I was conducting business in the state of Missouri.  Also by the way you have not disclosed where your BTC Trading Corp is registered, because in my
opinion it is most likely not registrated. 
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:39:42 PM

burnside, not twice, I was just providing proof of my orders which I like to have a company name on.  Yes, the Virtual Mining, Inc. lapsed, because I was working with Achronix on their 22nm FPGA which turned out to be to slow and cost to much, so I did not need the corporation any more.  How ever I am going to register it again.  If you really want me to I can pay the $10 for a fictitious name if that would make you happy.

I said twice because I couldn't find your cooperative registration in the db.  Have you read the dissolution notices they mailed you?  It's illegal for you to conduct business under a dissolved name in the state of Missouri.  Make yourself happy and spend the $10.

You are so smart, tell me how I was conducting business in the state of Missouri.  Also by the way you have not disclosed where your BTC Trading Corp is registered, because in my

I'd suggest looking at the website for it before making a fool of yourself more.
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 11:14:23 PM

I'd suggest looking at the website for it before making a fool of yourself more.

I don't feel like trying to run down his business, cause I don't really care. 
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 02:34:47 AM

Replying in the other thread.  Ukyo doesn't need this crap in his thread.
Myrddindc

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:29:05 PM

Hi there,

Possibly an obvious answer to this, but I only have a small investment on bitfunder and would like to make new investments on the basis of dividends paid per share price (maybe last dividend/share price) or even on %. Without clicking on each share and reading the amount is there an obvious way to sort the shares? (I am viewing the website on an ipad and maybe this information is scrolled off the right of the page?)

Thanks!

Myrdd
Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:44:08 PM

Hi there,

Possibly an obvious answer to this, but I only have a small investment on bitfunder and would like to make new investments on the basis of dividends paid per share price (maybe last dividend/share price) or even on %. Without clicking on each share and reading the amount is there an obvious way to sort the shares? (I am viewing the website on an ipad and maybe this information is scrolled off the right of the page?)

Thanks!

Myrdd

You can click on 'My Assets' and 'Dividend Reinvestments' tab.
You can pretty much set everything there. Smiley
Myrddindc

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:32:52 PM

Hi there,

Thanks!

Myrdd

Thanks! But I am looking to diversify and invest in shares that I do not already own. I have often looked at my existing dividends (quite happy that my bitcoins earn more all by themselves!) but I would like to invest in other shares (that I don't already own) based on return dividends.

Thanks again!

Myrddin.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:48:28 PM

Hi there,

Thanks!

Myrdd

Thanks! But I am looking to diversify and invest in shares that I do not already own. I have often looked at my existing dividends (quite happy that my bitcoins earn more all by themselves!) but I would like to invest in other shares (that I don't already own) based on return dividends.

Thanks again!

Myrddin.

Shameless plug for BTCINVEST - it invests in good dividend paying assets and loans / lines of credit Wink
Myrddindc

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:51:07 PM

Hi there,

Thanks!

Myrdd

Thanks again!

Myrddin.

Shameless plug for BTCINVEST - it invests in good dividend paying assets and loans / lines of credit Wink

No need, I already own some of btcinvest shares ;-)

I am a little confused by the wall of shares preventing the value of these increasing? But that's not for this thread, I will ask in your own.

Still for a newbie n bitcoin, It would be nice to see a % of share price against dividend easily on the website.

Thanks!

Myrdd
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 08:48:38 AM

It's April 1st, both a fools day, as well the start of a new quarter.

For those of you who know, and now for those who do not, BitFunder's fee tiers are based on BTC sales volume per quarter.
This means that as of this morning, it has fully reset. No matter what you did yesterday, or the week before, it was all reset.

April fools. Smiley

Last month (March), BitFunder hit well over 1,000 users that are linked to WeExchange.
To celebrate this, I have changed the tier model from quarterly volume to moving 60 day volume.
This means that no matter what day it is, if you have any BTC sales volume in the prior 60 days it counts towards the tiers.
No full and hard resets on specific dates any longer.

While this was not meant to be an April fools joke, it was decided to be changed this period thanks to the support of all our users.
Also, at the current speed of new user signups, we may even double our user base by the end of April.

*Note: This change is not an April fools joke. Smiley

Once again, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped to make BitFunder grow to where it is today.
Look forward to more big features right around the corner that will continue to enhance the value of assets you hold on BitFunder. Smiley
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 08:55:41 AM

Thanks for the change to a rolling model for fees - it's very welcome.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 12:26:27 PM

Great change, awesome idea too!   Cool
coinminers

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 02:02:21 PM

Thanks much!

http://bit.co.in - Shorten your address and make/receive payments on the go! Decentralized!!

http://www.coinjabber.com - Submit, review, discuss, and promote Bitcoin & virtual currency websites!
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 02:41:41 PM

Ukto, Thanks, This will be a added benefit to Bitfunder asset holders.
talnted

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

www.bitcoingem.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 02:52:40 PM

Just another reason why BitFunder is the best!

The Original and Most Popular Gem Game: www.bitcoingem.com
Over 800+ BTC Paid Out!  1110+ Buyers of the Gem!
Dice

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:52:05 PM

Can i just say that weexchange is ridiculously empty. Its making it basically impossible for me to get some BTC from AUD! bleh....

Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:54:42 PM

Can i just say that weexchange is ridiculously empty. Its making it basically impossible for me to get some BTC from AUD! bleh....

The fiat market's are still very new. The more people who start to use them (like yourself) means others will begin to gravitate towards them as well.
Also I am working to bring in some liquidity providers for them. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: