Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Asset Exchange Marketplace + Rewritable Options Trading  (Read 129177 times)
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 09:33:07 PM

Hi Ukyo,

Unfortunately it seems we may have another scammer using your exchange.

Diablo has decided to change, suddenly and completely, the terms of his DMC asset.

He's reneged on his promise to buy back shares, forcing all shareholders into either an exchange for AM (at less than the per DMC share value) or a bond to raise money for his latest hopelessly futile pie-in-the-sky shenanigans.

The problem with the 1:11 exchange (besides undervaluing DMC in terms of AM) is that allows him to steal DMC's 1000 shares of BTCMC.

His position is that they are "worthless" but Yochdog disagrees, and I've offered to buy the BTCMC shares from him (as has burnside).

Should he not relent from this course of action, I suggest locking the asset and letting us poor shareholders take over, as we've been forced to do with BAKEWELL.

Ukyo is already aware of my wishes to end DMC. Now that yochdog will allow transference of shares, I am going to consider auctioning them off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 10:11:57 PM

Ukyo is already aware of my wishes to end DMC. Now that yochdog will allow transference of shares, I am going to consider auctioning them off.

I'm glad you are keeping Ukyo in the loop.  It's not fair that the unwise actions of his asset issuers reflect poorly on his exchange, but yours will regardless.

Huh  Is Ukyo "already aware" that you unilaterally decided to steal DMC's 1000 BTCMC shares under the false pretext of them holding no value, despite being worth exactly 10% of Yochdog's large established mining company?

I disagree with any attempt by Diablo to assign "zero value" to DMC's holdings.

Huh  Is Ukyo "already aware" that Yochdog, backed by facts and demonstrative evidence, disagrees with your (former, now abandoned) self-serving subjective appraisal of BTCMC's negligible worth?

Huh  Is Ukyo "already aware" that you have now contradicted yourself (in a most spectacular and embarrassing manner) by entertaining the idea of holding an auction for shares you previously insisted on declaring defunct, upon suddenly realizing (when pointed out to you) DMC owns an enormous 10% of BTCMC and not the 2% you formerly believed?

Huh  Is Ukyo "already aware" that many DMC shareholders have already (eagerly) submitted to your abusive, unethical change in DMC's terms, losing their rightful BTCMC stake in the process

Huh Is Ukyo "already aware" you may now auction off DMC's BTCMC shares, forcing your shareholders to bid for assets they already rightfully own?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
DiabloD3
Legendary

Activity: 1162

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 10:24:04 PM

I'm glad you are keeping Ukyo in the loop.  It's not fair that the unwise actions of his asset issuers reflect poorly on his exchange, but yours will regardless.

Huh  Is Ukyo "already aware" that you unilaterally decided to steal DMC's 1000 BTCMC shares under the false pretext of them holding no value, despite being worth exactly 10% of Yochdog's large established mining company?

I disagree with any attempt by Diablo to assign "zero value" to DMC's holdings.

Huh  Is Ukyo "already aware" that Yochdog, backed by facts and demonstrative evidence, disagrees with your (former, now abandoned) self-serving subjective appraisal of BTCMC's negligible worth?

Huh  Is Ukyo "already aware" that you have now contradicted yourself (in a most spectacular and embarrassing manner) by entertaining the idea of holding an auction for shares you previously insisted on declaring defunct, upon suddenly realizing (when pointed out to you) DMC owns an enormous 10% of BTCMC and not the 2% you formerly believed?

Huh  Is Ukyo "already aware" that many DMC shareholders have already (eagerly) submitted to your abusive, unethical change in DMC's terms, losing their rightful BTCMC stake in the process

Huh Is Ukyo "already aware" you may now auction off DMC's BTCMC shares, forcing your shareholders to bid for assets they already rightfully own?

Im pretty sure Ukyo is aware that this forum has trolls. You do realize any funds received for the sale of BTCMC would be paid out as dividends, right?

MikeMark

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Bitcoin: money chosen by the market.

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:27:15 PM

Ukyo,

Do you have an alternate way to transfer funds out of BitFunder?

This morning I performed a transfer from WeExchange.co that didn't work, but claims it has been completed. Blockchain.info says no transaction found with the given number.

I cannot reach anyone at WeExchange. I'm getting no response.

Now my trust in that transfer path is very low.  Undecided

I need to make a transfer, and fix the broken (or delayed) one.

Help!

The Path of the Just is as the Shining Light...
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:37:53 PM

Ukyo,

This morning I performed a transfer from WeExchange.co that didn't work, but claims it has been completed. Blockchain.info says no transaction found with the given number.

Help!

All users are having the same issue. WeExchange is not processing any deposits or withdrawals properly for the last 10-15 hours.
dance4x

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:43:19 PM

All users are having the same issue. WeExchange is not processing any deposits or withdrawals properly for the last 10-15 hours.

I never really understood why using weexchange was a requirement in the first place.
MikeMark

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 06:44:08 PM

Ukyo,

Help!

Thanks, ThickAsThieves!

It's a bit easier to wait knowing I'm in line... I think.  Cheesy

rottenchris

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 12:20:56 AM

.... and again a online service were no one responds for hours, even if nobody can deposit or withdraw their funds.

oh well....

soundasleep

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 08:56:19 AM

How is the API going? Some of your users have been asking me to add BitFunder support to http://cryptfolio.com (so they can keep track of the value of their securities over time) but I can't until there's an API.

Ideally the API would be similar to the Litecoinglobal, Btct.co and Cryptostocks APIs: there would be a read-only API that returns user balance & list of currently owned securities, and public APIs for retrieving the buy/sell of each security.
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:25:46 AM

So, what is going on with WeExchange? Many blocks have passed and no funds on account. WTF?

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:26:46 AM

So, what is going on with WeExchange? Many blocks have passed and no funds on account. WTF?
Ukto busy irl?
wisard

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:47:42 AM

I had a discussion on another matter with Ukto on IRC day before yesterday.
He had said that he was going to be travelling someplace yesterday.
Seems like something broke and Ukto doesn't know about it or is not near a computer.
Not much that can be done except wait till he is back.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
josiasrdz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:51:52 AM

I had a discussion on another matter with Ukto on IRC day before yesterday.
He had said that he was going to be travelling someplace yesterday.
Seems like something broke and Ukto doesn't know about it or is not near a computer.
Not much that can be done except wait till he is back.
Well that sucks  Undecided do they only have one IT guy?

17yN2CQsYGBd3jEcNcWQDua4sViVP7YmC1
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:48:49 AM

Yeah.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 12:11:18 PM

Is there any possible release date for the API yet, or any way to participate in the private beta?
Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 02:47:39 PM

Hello,

WeExchange had an unusual issue with Bitcoind being connected to peers and not accepting updates.
This basically left it isolated and was not getting new block data or passing withdraws into the network.

Was this an attack? No. It only connects to a set of peers that we specify. The peers were not at fault.
A system was setup to monitor for block desync and correct for it and notify someone.

Has WeExchange been hacked? No
Are all the funds in the hot/cold wallet safe? Yes

The same Bitcoin TXN id's that were given to users at time of withdraw (And is available by clicking the withdraw details button),
which never appeared in the network have now appeared.

I apologize for this interruption, and it will be monitored.
MikeMark

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:30:21 PM

Hello,

WeExchange had an unusual issue with Bitcoind being connected to peers and not accepting updates.
This basically left it isolated and was not getting new block data or passing withdraws into the network.

Was this an attack? No. It only connects to a set of peers that we specify. The peers were not at fault.
A system was setup to monitor for block desync and correct for it and notify someone.

Has WeExchange been hacked? No
Are all the funds in the hot/cold wallet safe? Yes

The same Bitcoin TXN id's that were given to users at time of withdraw (And is available by clicking the withdraw details button),
which never appeared in the network have now appeared.

I apologize for this interruption, and it will be monitored.

Thank you.  Smiley

I'm glad that was resolved so quickly. Some of the places I transfer to give me an address that is only good for 24 hrs.

niner

Activity: 189

You are here ---------> but you're not all there.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 12:45:49 AM

I have some Fiat.CAD in my bitfunder account.
When I try to withdraw it back to WeExchange it says "Nothing To Withdraw".
I tried selling them for bitcoin but there is zero volume in the last few weeks.

I sent in support ticket two weeks ago but haven't received a reply.
I've also PM'd Ukyo but he hasn't responded yet.

Any suggestions on how to either convert the CAD into bitcoin or just
withdraw the CAD back to my bank account?

Perhaps the ability to deposit fiat into bitfunder should be disabled
unless you can actually buy something with it.  Wink

Ⓑ Ⓘ Ⓣ Ⓒ Ⓞ Ⓘ Ⓝ 1NMBixVgJyA63MExRuChcxjhKAW1QkvZU4
digital49ers.com   bitcoin.de   Alt Coins: CryptsyVircurex
Pzi4nk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Move over clarinets, I'm getting on the band wagon

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 04:54:23 AM

I'm new to BitFunder and because I'm a man I didn't read all the directions before trying to transfer BTC to my account. Only after they failed to appear in my account did I start digging and found I was supposed to use WeExchange. Any idea where those BTC went?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 04:54:58 AM

I'm new to BitFunder and because I'm a man I didn't read all the directions before trying to transfer BTC to my account. Only after they failed to appear in my account did I start digging and found I was supposed to use WeExchange. Any idea where those BTC went?
Where did you send the BTCs to? Where did you find that address?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: