Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Asset Exchange Marketplace + Rewritable Options Trading  (Read 129205 times)
somestranger

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:57:00 AM

It works now.
hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 07:55:34 AM

Use chrome to access the webiste, but I have to put in GA every few pages as I am automatically logged out. Huh

tom.hashemi

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:26:47 PM

Hello, I can't login in to bitfunder... ?
Not Found

The requested URL /dashboard was not found on this server.
Now, I have the page https://bitfunder.com/dashboard but it is the same like this one https://bitfunder.com/ and I'm not log in.

What happen ?

I'm in the same situation
Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:05:27 PM

Should be worked out now.

Thanks
tom.hashemi

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:34:49 PM

Should be worked out now.

Thanks

All working for me... thanks Smiley
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:20:08 AM

Ukyo, Take all the time you need my man  Cool. Take a deep breath.  Kiss

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Vezunchik

Activity: 420

bitcoin is an expression of freedom.

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:24:34 PM

Please note that Ukyo is very unreliable, irresponsible and incompet person.
He makes real troubles for G.ASICMINE-PT holders and DeaDTerra's transfer process:

I have been trying to get a hold of Ukyo for weeks now.
I call him almost every day, I contact him on skype, contact him on IRC etc.
The reason why I have not paid out the dividend is due to a flaw in the system which he must correct before I can pay the dividend.
The reason why the transfer is not complete is due to that he must transfer the asset onto his name and account before I can transfer the shares or I risk breaking the contract.

Please do not send angry PMs to me, there is nothing I can do.
These issues must be solved by the owner and operator of BitFunder, Ukyo!
So please contact him about the issues and not me.
When he has solved the flaw in the system, I will pay the dividend (I already have the BTC ready).
When he has transferred the asset onto his account, then I can transfer the shares and we can start doing imports/exports again.

//DeaDTerra

Just to make this official..

No matter how long it will take to figure out this "mess" with FriedCat (simply can't understand how such mistakes can appear. May be FriedCat simply fight against PT type of shares?) I get up in the queue:

Code:
request 3:42 PM 13.August.2013 - Withdraw *** G.ASICMINER-PT shares to ****aunL2LB7v3KKmVtK5WbWbEZGVy****.

I only hope that this will not be queue like on MtGox -
"never ending or beginning
On an ever been real."
like in "The Windmills of Your Mind" Cheesy
Sorry that was wrong request. Here is correct one.
Code:
request 3:42 PM 13.August.2013 - Withdraw ALL G.ASICMINER-PT shares from bitfunder.com "Vezunchik" account to btct.co "Vezunchik" account if possible. If not - to ****aunL2LB7v3KKmVtK5WbWbEZGVy****.

How about withdrawal request? It was two weeks ago...

Aha, and withdrawals? It's too long just for organization difficulties... 17 days!

Again 17 days!

Is is so difficult? You take shares and BTC without any questions and when anyone wants shares back - "transition is taking longer than expected"... Is it fraud or incompetence to manage this business?

Please complete my withdraw request. This delay is unacceptable!

i need this week dividends to buy more shares
pay us  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Agreed.  If the dividends were paid on time, I could have afforded 2 shares during the recent panic sales rather than just one.

I'm a little pissed at that.

I understand that both parties involved in the transfer are probably trying to do the right thing, but that is just me guessing since we haven't heard anything from either of them in a while.

What's going on guys?

_theJestre

If you are going to make business you should find time on it. Is so difficult? It looks like full incompetence. 19 days withdraw delay! Makes difficulties for dividends payout. Can't solve problems with friedcat list. And so on...
This person can't be trust, especially when we speak about PT type of asserts!
I can confirm that I now have access to the email account.
I will be generating a new wallet and address and notifying FC today.

-Ukyo

trust from Vezunchik:
Code:
He holds 262 ASICMINER-PT shares bought for ~ @3.75 BTC = 982 BTC from [3:42 PM 13.August.2013] - for 17 days. It also course (3.575-2.75)*262=307.85 BTC loss because this shares were designed as payment in time fixed deal. That deal was paid in BTC. What about shares - he still refuses to withdraw them. (Delete)
gog1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 12:59:02 AM

Please note that Ukyo is very unreliable, irresponsible and incompet person.
He makes real troubles for G.ASICMINE-PT holders and DeaDTerra's transfer process:

I have been trying to get a hold of Ukyo for weeks now.
I call him almost every day, I contact him on skype, contact him on IRC etc.
The reason why I have not paid out the dividend is due to a flaw in the system which he must correct before I can pay the dividend.
The reason why the transfer is not complete is due to that he must transfer the asset onto his name and account before I can transfer the shares or I risk breaking the contract.

Please do not send angry PMs to me, there is nothing I can do.
These issues must be solved by the owner and operator of BitFunder, Ukyo!
So please contact him about the issues and not me.
When he has solved the flaw in the system, I will pay the dividend (I already have the BTC ready).
When he has transferred the asset onto his account, then I can transfer the shares and we can start doing imports/exports again.

//DeaDTerra

Just to make this official..

No matter how long it will take to figure out this "mess" with FriedCat (simply can't understand how such mistakes can appear. May be FriedCat simply fight against PT type of shares?) I get up in the queue:

Code:
request 3:42 PM 13.August.2013 - Withdraw *** G.ASICMINER-PT shares to ****aunL2LB7v3KKmVtK5WbWbEZGVy****.

I only hope that this will not be queue like on MtGox -
"never ending or beginning
On an ever been real."
like in "The Windmills of Your Mind" Cheesy
Sorry that was wrong request. Here is correct one.
Code:
request 3:42 PM 13.August.2013 - Withdraw ALL G.ASICMINER-PT shares from bitfunder.com "Vezunchik" account to btct.co "Vezunchik" account if possible. If not - to ****aunL2LB7v3KKmVtK5WbWbEZGVy****.

How about withdrawal request? It was two weeks ago...

Aha, and withdrawals? It's too long just for organization difficulties... 17 days!

Again 17 days!

Is is so difficult? You take shares and BTC without any questions and when anyone wants shares back - "transition is taking longer than expected"... Is it fraud or incompetence to manage this business?

Please complete my withdraw request. This delay is unacceptable!

Agreed.  If the dividends were paid on time, I could have afforded 2 shares during the recent panic sales rather than just one.

I'm a little pissed at that.

I understand that both parties involved in the transfer are probably trying to do the right thing, but that is just me guessing since we haven't heard anything from either of them in a while.

What's going on guys?

_theJestre

If you are going to make business you should find time on it. Is so difficult? It looks like full incompetence. 19 days withdraw delay! Makes difficulties for dividends payout. Can't solve problems with friedcat list. And so on...
This person can't be trust, especially when we speak about PT type of asserts!
I can confirm that I now have access to the email account.
I will be generating a new wallet and address and notifying FC today.

-Ukyo

trust from Vezunchik:
Code:
He holds 262 ASICMINER-PT shares bought for ~ @3.75 BTC = 982 BTC from [3:42 PM 13.August.2013] - for 17 days. It also course (3.575-2.75)*262=307.85 BTC loss because this shares were designed as payment in time fixed deal. That deal was paid in BTC. What about shares - he still refuses to withdraw them. (Delete)

DeaDTerra isn't all that good, dividend is always late, look at his SDice passthrough, he didn't even close it properly on the BTCT side.

Can't login to bitfunder, anyone else experiencing issue?
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 02:34:46 AM

This may already be requested in this thread, but just in case... Ukyo, can you give us an average cost and P/L on the My Assets page? Would be most helpful.  Smiley

stephwen

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 09:13:21 AM

I updated the Google authenticator app before seeing the warning on Bitfunder...
For the moment I'm still logged on the website, but unfortunately I can't disable 2-FA authentication without providing a valid code (which I can't, since the app update erased my existing data).

What should I do?
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 09:19:43 AM

I updated the Google authenticator app before seeing the warning on Bitfunder...
For the moment I'm still logged on the website, but unfortunately I can't disable 2-FA authentication without providing a valid code (which I can't, since the app update erased my existing data).

What should I do?
Try this...

How to recover:

I recovered from this mistake.  This should work on both jailbroken and unmodified iPhones, and will not loose your jailbreak if done correctly (point 5):

1) Swear at Google (OK, most of you have probably already done that)

2) Delete the Google Authenticator app from your Phone.

3) If iTunes sync automatically with your phone, you probably want to turn that off first.  Also, if you sync over WiFi it may already be too late - I really do not know.

4) Connect your phone to iTunes.  Enable the panel on the left.  It shows "LIBRARY", "STORE", "SHARED" etc and also the name of the phone.  On newer iTunes it is disabled by default, choose View / Show Sidebar.

5) Right-click on your iPhone, choose "Restore from Backup".  DO NOT use the normal restore button on the main window, as that will also restore the firmware and wipe and restore everythin (it will take ages resyncing, and any jailbreak will be gone).

6) After restoring, iTunes will resync your phone and reinstall Google Authenticator.  If you did not sync or backup since upgrading the app, the old version INCLUDING KEYS will be back.

7) If jailbroken, install Update Hider and hide the update to GA (I have not done this yet myself, but it should work).

bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 10:15:16 AM

What should I do?

My phone shit out yesterday and now I have to rely on another phone, which means I have to install google app again.  When will this be resolved?
stephwen

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 09:20:43 PM

What should I do?
Try this...

How to recover:

I recovered from this mistake.  This should work on both jailbroken and unmodified iPhones, and will not loose your jailbreak if done correctly (point 5):

1) Swear at Google (OK, most of you have probably already done that)

2) Delete the Google Authenticator app from your Phone.

3) If iTunes sync automatically with your phone, you probably want to turn that off first.  Also, if you sync over WiFi it may already be too late - I really do not know.

4) Connect your phone to iTunes.  Enable the panel on the left.  It shows "LIBRARY", "STORE", "SHARED" etc and also the name of the phone.  On newer iTunes it is disabled by default, choose View / Show Sidebar.

5) Right-click on your iPhone, choose "Restore from Backup".  DO NOT use the normal restore button on the main window, as that will also restore the firmware and wipe and restore everythin (it will take ages resyncing, and any jailbreak will be gone).

6) After restoring, iTunes will resync your phone and reinstall Google Authenticator.  If you did not sync or backup since upgrading the app, the old version INCLUDING KEYS will be back.

7) If jailbroken, install Update Hider and hide the update to GA (I have not done this yet myself, but it should work).

Unfortunately I don't have a backup of my installed apps on my computer.
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 09:43:50 PM

If your google 2-factor has been screwed up thanks to the update, PM me and I will try to get back with you asap.

Thanks,
Ukyo
felente

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:39:38 PM

@ Ukyo

think there was a glitch in my case.
gone to negative balance while rearranging orders, when there was a lot of trading... (~ half hour before i wrote this @ ActM).
must say i did my todo faster than average... Wink

so at some point i lost some shares because was not more able to (re)buy them - funds were gone...

in any case there is no big lost and i can live with it, but... hm...
not normal. could be much worse.
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:55:31 PM

@ Ukyo

gone to negative balance while rearranging orders, when there was a lot of trading... (~ half hour before i wrote this @ ActM).

so at some point i lost some shares because was not more able to (re)buy them - funds were gone...

That sounds awfully strange.
Can you please pm me the details?
I will check into this.

Thanks,
Ukyo
felente

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:00:32 AM

@ Ukyo

That sounds awfully strange.
Can you please pm me the details?
I will check into this.

Thanks,
Ukyo

yes, sure, anything i can.
unfortunately i did not made screenshot or such (was full concentrated on trading and in couple seconds was too late).
but will try to describe any details i can.
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:13:16 AM

That's fine, I have a pretty well detailed audit system in place. Smiley

Thanks,
Ukyo
felente

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:29:11 AM

That's fine, I have a pretty well detailed audit system in place. Smiley

Thanks,
Ukyo

...and PM'ed Smiley
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:55:45 AM

About 75% of pages generated, taking a minute or so to fully load on FF and Safari, this morning. Loads eventually tho.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: