Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Asset Exchange Marketplace + Rewritable Options Trading  (Read 129218 times)
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:25:38 AM

How much have you lost on LAGcoin and ActiveScamming so far?  80%?  90%?

Your own portfolio is making a fool of you.

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

I have lost a lot of money on Active, however this is money I made from Labcoin anyway so it hurts, but it was profits I have already made.

I still hold Active and a little Labcoin, I am hoping for the best.

At the moment I am essentially where I was when I started investing, which sucks but this is all very new to me so I consider it a huge learning experience. Also I always felt I was losing out because my money was not invested in Just-Dice for the past few weeks. Recently Just-Dice has taken a massive hit so effectly keeping my money on BTCT.co has worked out for the better negating loses that would have been made by Nakowa.

So am I hurting? Yeah a lot but I have brought my average ActM down so I am hoping for an upturn at some point.

Also I really don't think Ken is scamming. Scamming involved malice.
Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:35:53 AM

Emails are now caught up and flowing properly.

-Ukyo
bittop100

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:48:36 AM

the site is slow and won't go on frequently

Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:50:30 AM

the site is slowe

Agreed.
Some plans are in the works for improvements.
bittop100

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:52:00 AM

thank Grin Grin

bittop100

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:54:27 AM

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick update on our mail system.
We had been working on upgrading to a new mail platform for a while and were almost ready to go.
The recent events have caused additional stress on the old system that it was never designed to handle.
The new system should be up and everyone should be handles fairly soon.

I will post an update as soon as things clear up.

-Ukyo

good news!

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:55:46 AM

the site is slowe

Horribly slow. And its down to the  chart.

Ukyo, you should send (far) less datapoints for the chart or check what else it is you are doing wrong with high highcharts. Initial loading of the chart take an eternity.

At the very least give people the option to hide the chart or load it in its own frame/div whatever so it doesnt bog down everything.
Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:00:15 AM

the site is slowe

Ukyo, you should send (far) less datapoints for the chart or check what else it is you are doing wrong with high highcharts. Initial loading of the chart take an eternity.

At the very least give people the option to hide the chart or load it in its own frame/div whatever so it doesnt bog down everything.

iFrame is not a bad idea. Thought I will have to do some testing on how browsers render it.
I was considering defaulting it to only load a week's worth of data points.
There is an option under settings 'Hide charts'.
darkyoung

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:12:22 AM

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick update on our mail system.
We had been working on upgrading to a new mail platform for a while and were almost ready to go.
The recent events have caused additional stress on the old system that it was never designed to handle.
The new system should be up and everyone should be handles fairly soon.

I will post an update as soon as things clear up.

-Ukyo

Good news!
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:14:40 AM

the site is slowe

iFrame is not a bad idea. Thought I will have to do some testing on how browsers render it.
I was considering defaulting it to only load a week's worth of data points.
There is an option under settings 'Hide charts'.

Data for a week is definitely enough for a quick check.
I'd also like if I could middleclick on an asset in the market overview to open it in a new tab.
As it is now, I have to reload the asset market every time I want to check out a security.

Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:24:45 AM

That market page has been under a lot of debate.
I am considering adding websocket to it so it has live data.

At the same time, I want to scrape it completely and replace it with a list of assets and short descriptions where users can get to the asset page and add it to their own private list on the dashboard.

This way people can watch what they want to watch, and ignore the rest. (and have websocket on that list)
That new list page would list any new upcoming or launching assets as well.

-Ukyo
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:47:47 AM

That market page has been under a lot of debate.
I am considering adding websocket to it so it has live data.

At the same time, I want to scrape it completely and replace it with a list of assets and short descriptions where users can get to the asset page and add it to their own private list on the dashboard.

This way people can watch what they want to watch, and ignore the rest. (and have websocket on that list)
That new list page would list any new upcoming or launching assets as well.

-Ukyo

Live data sounds good.

Also, I don't know if anyone's interested in this, but here's a crazy idea:
Show the btc amount needed for the price to go up/down by 10%.

Ukyo (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:51:49 AM

Also, I don't know if anyone's interested in this, but here's a crazy idea:
Show the btc amount needed for the price to go up/down by 10%.

Sounds it will make a fun dashboard widget to add on once things settle. Smiley
Maybe let people enter numbers to see it change/effect.

Then again, I plan to have a proper depth chart soon. So that would mostly handle that anyways.

-Ukyo
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:12:33 AM

Hi Ukyo,

The Labcoin stock at BTCT has been given a scammer tag by Burnside and now wants to relist at BF.

Will you let them move their sketchy operation to BF, despite that warning?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Duffer1

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:25:11 AM

Hi Ukyo,

The Labcoin stock at BTCT has been given a scammer tag by Burnside and now wants to relist at BF.

Will you let them move their sketchy operation to BF, despite that warning?

It's a warning, not a scammer tag.  Burnside wanted clarification if x amount of shares were to be locked or not, and added the warning after failing to get their attention via more discreet channels.  They did promise this, but it was not in the contract for them to do so.  Burnside is likely too busy to deal with it now.  I'm not saying they aren't a scam, I'm saying they're definitely not a scam in the way the warning may suggest to people who don't click the link... in the warning..

Ukyo has Labcoin by the balls.  I hope he uses this position to get answers.  I hope Labcoin can adequately satisfy the questions and find a home on Bitfunder.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:36:15 PM

It takes ages to withdraw money from WeExchange. Could you introduce a field where the user can set the network fee?
piecinitup

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:14:14 PM

Would it be possible for someone to briefly explain why BTCT is shutting down and how Bitfunder will stay afloat?  I know it has something to do with the SEC but there is just so many replies and speculation that I can't seem to sift through all of it on here and find a straight answer.

https://1broker.com/?r=34050  1broker is the easiest way to trade other markets than crypto using BTC!  Copy successful traders or just trade yourself!
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:22:20 PM

Would it be possible for someone to briefly explain why BTCT is shutting down and how Bitfunder will stay afloat?  I know it has something to do with the SEC but there is just so many replies and speculation that I can't seem to sift through all of it on here and find a straight answer.

A clear reason why BTCT is shutting down wasn't given. Burnside cited changes in the regulatory environment, but hasn't said much more. Presumably he's either not (yet) allowed to disclose more or has been advised by legal counsel to do so.

So without knowing what happened to BTCT, it's hard to extrapolate to other exchanges.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:40:02 PM

It takes ages to withdraw money from WeExchange. Could you introduce a field where the user can set the network fee?

Funny, withdrawing BTC was always within 20 mins for me.
Are you talking about fiat withdrawals?

bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:36:58 PM

A clear reason why BTCT is shutting down wasn't given. Burnside cited changes in the regulatory environment, but hasn't said much more. Presumably he's either not (yet) allowed to disclose more or has been advised by legal counsel to do so.

So without knowing what happened to BTCT, it's hard to extrapolate to other exchanges.

It's even more difficult to understand seeing as no regulatory changes have been announced from the SEC or any other branch of the US government regarding bitcoin regulation or any major revision to securities laws.  Unless I missed something...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: