Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Asset Exchange Marketplace + Rewritable Options Trading  (Read 129212 times)
S. Omega

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 02:59:06 PM

Ukyo, I sent you a PM, Maybe you didnt see it because your box is getting spammed? Anyway I have several coins to be withdrawn from WeExchange and they are in limbo for several hours now. First it gave me "Error connecting to 2nd stage server" and then it is stuck on "Processing", No transaction were sent to the Bitcoin network yet. Please help. Thank you.

- Lophie

Has your withdrawal been processed already?
Unfortunately, I have encountered a similar situation. I have a withdrawal that gave me the same message and now it's stuck on "Processing". I hope this will be resolved rather quickly.
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 06:30:35 PM

This is directed at Ukyo but he's rather busy, so till he can reply answers are welcome from anyone else who knows, such as affected issuers.

On 8th October, when the restrictions on U.S. users was revealed, some assets were also frozen on BitFunder. I'm asking about BTCInvest, but NastyFans was frozen too, possibly others.

Why so early and without warning? The nearest I can find to an explanation is this part of the notice from 8th October:

All assets and issuers must demonstrate that they meet BitFunder's requirements for the listing of assets, or the assets and issuers will, at BitFunder's sole discretion, be denied access to, or removed from, the site. Issuers will be notified of any additional information needed to demonstrate compliance with BitFunder's requirements.

What were these new requirements?

Why was it necessary to freeze the assets immediately, without any direct warning to the shareholders?

How much warning did the issuers get about these new requirements before their assets were frozen?

Thanks for your help.

MADFatso

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 07:49:24 PM

Ukyo, I sent you a PM, Maybe you didnt see it because your box is getting spammed? Anyway I have several coins to be withdrawn from WeExchange and they are in limbo for several hours now. First it gave me "Error connecting to 2nd stage server" and then it is stuck on "Processing", No transaction were sent to the Bitcoin network yet. Please help. Thank you.

- Lophie

Has your withdrawal been processed already?
Unfortunately, I have encountered a similar situation. I have a withdrawal that gave me the same message and now it's stuck on "Processing". I hope this will be resolved rather quickly.

I've had trouble with WeExchange transfers *into* Bitfunder since Sept, with bitcoin lost in limbo either "Processing" or with no status. I've been attempting to contact Ukyo for 3 weeks and have not gotten a response. My deposited bitcoin is still missing, and I am now too distrustful of the setup to attempt to withdraw. I'm not sure any of these stuck transactions will be resolved "quickly."  Tongue Good luck!
ahbartsch

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 09:40:58 PM

Apparently posting here gets you verified since I just got it after posting! Now if someone could look into why my funds are being allocated (reserved) when they're not that would be great!
MilkyLep

Activity: 583

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 10:16:37 PM

On 8th October, when the restrictions on U.S. users was revealed, some assets were also frozen on BitFunder. I'm asking about BTCInvest, but NastyFans was frozen too, possibly others.

Why so early and without warning? The nearest I can find to an explanation is this part of the notice from 8th October:

snip

Why was it necessary to freeze the assets immediately, without any direct warning to the shareholders?

How much warning did the issuers get about these new requirements before their assets were frozen?

Thanks for your help.

Perhaps the issuers were the ones who froze the assets in the best interest of shareholders rather than Ukyo himself.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:33:22 AM

Mine was solved by cancelling the transaction manually by weexchange. Last night I moved 10 Bitcoins and it gave the same error but the transaction was broadcasted after 2 minutes :S.

I think it is a liquidity problem for Weexchange and I hope there is a place where we can see what is available to be withdrawn from the exchange because I lost $3k just because of this!.

Recently Ukyo is getting sloppy..... a pattern that we see everywhere and it is kinda scary,,,

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
moribana

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 03:42:32 PM

Apparently posting here gets you verified since I just got it after posting! Now if someone could look into why my funds are being allocated (reserved) when they're not that would be great!

I have also been waiting for getting verified for about the same time. We'll see whether posting here will solve it  Smiley
moribana

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 03:44:31 PM

Mine was solved by cancelling the transaction manually by weexchange. Last night I moved 10 Bitcoins and it gave the same error but the transaction was broadcasted after 2 minutes :S.

I think it is a liquidity problem for Weexchange and I hope there is a place where we can see what is available to be withdrawn from the exchange because I lost $3k just because of this!.

Recently Ukyo is getting sloppy..... a pattern that we see everywhere and it is kinda scary,,,

Did you lose $3k in the actual transaction or you lost it because it was delayed and you missed out on some other business opportunity?
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:17:34 PM

Did you lose $3k in the actual transaction or you lost it because it was delayed and you missed out on some other business opportunity?

The latter. I know I always mumble about how a potential gain is not to be considered a loss but this was a very real loss because I was gaining off the arbitrage of prices. Well lets just say Bitcoin world's slow arbitrage isn't as slow as Ukyo.

Sorry Ukyo truth is truth and this is what happened!

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
S. Omega

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 12:09:10 PM

Today I noted that the transaction was cancelled. Again I attempted to withdraw my funds...same error...stuck again.

This is rather annoying. I too have lost some opportunity because of this delay. I am wondering if there are others experiencing these problems.
eRadicant

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 02:14:22 PM

Can't login.
Just an endless redirect.
Website is quite slow as well
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 02:23:08 PM

Can't login.

I can't login either.  emptied my cache. reset my password.

What the hell is going on?

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
elitenoob

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 02:47:32 PM

Dont worry...in the past it was an often occured issue with getting redirected to the log in.
Sooner or later you will be able to log in.
jinyoubei

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 02:55:13 PM

The thing is, ukyo doesn't verify who want to be verified. I don't know why maybe he wants to let the site die?
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Can't login.

#2 and #3
mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:25:48 PM

Can't login.

#2 and #3

yeah, seems like the website is down now.
mgio

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:48:32 PM

What are US citizens/residents who are waiting for redemption requests (from ukyo.loan, for example) supposed to do after the end of the month if they haven't received their redemption yet? Will they still be able to remain in the queue and collect dividends in the meantime?

I realized that it is going to take ukyo a long time to liquify enough assests to cover all the redemption requests.
As long as bitfunder remains open or he avoids bankruptcy he will have to honor the requests.

I think Bitfunder made the right move by not shutting down. There is still a lot of trading to be done in the non-US market.

In the meantime I hope ukyo takes some time out to post here and alleviate our concerns.
mgio

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 04:07:59 PM

Can't login.

#2 and #3

site is back up now.
azaniet

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 04:10:10 PM

Can't login.

#2 and #3

site is back up now.

Yep. WeExchange as well.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 12:24:25 AM

How is it that the API access is unreleased/not made public, yet there are trade bots working the exchange?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: