Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen?  (Read 85992 times)
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:02:24 PM

Country will not replace their currencies into bitcoin i think, they can add it as legal but not replace. Cause bitcoin is can't be controled, that's the main reason at my opinion.

I think the bitcoin will coexist with the national fiat currencies for many years. It will appreciate against the fiat.
Bitcoin will be just another kind of money and it wont replace it and the best thing of Bitcoin is that it will be really hard to know what will happen in the future.
But of course it is hard to know that and many people dont even know what Bitcoin so that is the problem.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:14:30 PM

No in my eyes this cannot be done because its simply way too much for the bitcoin, the dollar is to big to replace and there are also way too many people depending on it.
Next BillG

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:19:07 AM

No in my eyes this cannot be done because its simply way too much for the bitcoin, the dollar is to big to replace and there are also way too many people depending on it.

It will take several decades for the bitcoin to be the major reserve currency in the world. It will coexist with fiats.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:25:50 AM

It will take several decades for the bitcoin to be the major reserve currency in the world. It will coexist with fiats.

Totally not gonna happen because physical money is really prefered by mostly of people and government really dont allow bitcoins would destroy their economic symbolism and digital coins is just optional to people if they use it as their mode of payments, the number 1 enemy for bitcoins for that to be happen is government and surely they will not let bitcoin covered the real cash.

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:28:33 AM

I think that this is only a new way to concept one idea
without credit card we can have the same world today? I think so.. NO!
So cash is not replaced by cc,
I think that a similar mechanism will lead the adoption of BTC, without replacing just "following" in a parallel road .
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:43:49 AM

I think that a similar mechanism will lead the adoption of BTC, without replacing just "following" in a parallel road .

I think rather that bitcoin will be the only currency used, since cash will not be needed in the future. We are going very virtual with currencies, and bitcoin is the perfect solution for that virtual currency.

I definitely think that this could happen. How long it takes, we don't know.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:53:36 PM

I think rather that bitcoin will be the only currency used, since cash will not be needed in the future. We are going very virtual with currencies, and bitcoin is the perfect solution for that virtual currency.

I definitely think that this could happen. How long it takes, we don't know.
No this is not make it happen bitcoin will line in the currency of what we have now
At first not all the people are aware in bitcoin they did not know what is bitcoin.
We need more time to orient them even we do not have assurance if this will last long.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:22:03 PM

I couldn't imagine that bitcoin can be replace money or fiat.. this is impossible to happen and it will never happen until we die..
Bitcoin is just a digital currency we are just use it for online transaction.. but some countries are already adopted bitcoin in their country just like brazil.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:37:02 PM

I couldn't imagine that bitcoin can be replace money or fiat.. this is impossible to happen and it will never happen until we die..
Bitcoin is just a digital currency we are just use it for online transaction.. but some countries are already adopted bitcoin in their country just like brazil.

yup, it will never happen. people hoping for bitcoin to replace fiat currencies are wasting their time big time. bitcoin is just an alternative and that will never change. some people need to accept this.
Seggbek Ur

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:38:13 PM

Bitcoin is never going to replace all that, something are just to much to handle.
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:41:24 PM

Bitcoin will not ever replace the real money, Bitcoin is use as an alternative money so it means it will no replace bitcoin as well

bitcoin would not replace the real money, but it can replace all digital currency and payment sources. like paypal, payza, pm and other payment sources, I am sure one day bitcoin will surely replace these systems and become the only one digital currency on the web. I can predict that just because of seeing current usage of bitcoins. bitcoin reached to a milestone only in 8 years. then what will happen next 8 years, can some one imagine that?
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:49:08 PM

Yeah i agree with you. I think bitcoin never replaces the fiat, money is using by all people long time ago, it will be hard for bitcoin to replace the money.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:51:05 PM

I suppose it could happen in the future. bitcoin strength today so remarkable. I believe bitcoin can do that. bitcoin the larger and more widely used by the community in this world. bitcoin market movement was almost equal to the currency in the real world.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:55:12 PM

Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?

well of course that it can replace money, we can say that bitcoin is virtual money right now, so i think that it will replace fiat some day just not in next 5 years for sure

it will take atleast 20 or more years to replace, and if it won't then it have large chances to become an alternative currency in many countries as many stores accepts them now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:19:29 AM

Thats not impossible to happen because our generation become more advance in technology so maybe many sites only will accept bitcoin as a payment
But money is a money,  the currency in your country will remain as ease, you cant change that but bitcoin will remain as online currency which you can use buying any digital stuffs online which bitcoin  is easy to use.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:36:17 AM

Bitcoins replacing real money or fiat currency i think thatd a big no and not even possible even bitcoins is too popular and has many users.Real money/fiat moneys id already a trademark for each country  and bitcoin is a global currency.Although bitcoin has the potential to be real money not to replace our real money that we are using now.Bitcoin be one of our real money currency but not to replace what we have now.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:49:21 AM

No, I don't think so my friend, because it seems a bit difficult that all the world accepts a single digital currency as the only way to carry out their financial exchanges, and always will exist lots of alternatives to  store your capital or money. I don't believe that the world needs a new monopoly represented by the bitcoin.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:59:02 AM

Bitcoins replacing real money or fiat currency i think thatd a big no and not even possible even bitcoins is too popular and has many users.Real money/fiat moneys id already a trademark for each country  and bitcoin is a global currency.Although bitcoin has the potential to be real money not to replace our real money that we are using now.Bitcoin be one of our real money currency but not to replace what we have now.
That wouldn't happen for NOW. but it will soon likely to happen as we can see technology is developing so fast and more big businesses are adopting into it.
http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/28/11525482/bitcoin-steam-valve-bitpay
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:15:32 AM

No, I don't think so my friend, because it seems a bit difficult that all the world accepts a single digital currency as the only way to carry out their financial exchanges, and always will exist lots of alternatives to  store your capital or money. I don't believe that the world needs a new monopoly represented by the bitcoin.
Yeah maybe you're right, it is not possible all the countries accept the digital currency. Because each country has its own currency, to show the strength of the economy in each country. Additionally bitcoin does not have a form and I think the security of bitcoin is still less than the security of a country in saving money.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:20:27 AM

i think it can happen in the future but it is not going to happen overnight and to get to such a point that it is accepted as a money and replacing it there should be a very long time becasue this process is going to be lengthy and requires a lot of work and adoption.

Buying the dip...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: