Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91272 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:24:40 AM

I was looking for a currency that will allow me to accept payments in my country, because PayPal doesn't.

Where you come from..? i think paypal support more than 100+ country, i heard bitcoin at PTC adsens and i join faucet for earning it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:33:36 AM

Interesting question you have here, when I saw this topic I stopped for a second and I tried to remember when and where was the first time I heard about bitcoins.
It was 5 months ago, I wanted to play poker online and search in google for free roll tournaments. Then I started to read and learn about bitcoin.
Everyday I learn something new, I like to gamble with bitcoins, trade with bitcoins, soon I will start to shop online with my coins. I would like some shop to open here in my country, but for that I think I will need to wait a bit more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:00:03 AM

I was looking for a currency that will allow me to accept payments in my country, because PayPal doesn't.

Where you come from..? i think paypal support more than 100+ country, i heard bitcoin at PTC adsens and i join faucet for earning it.

Yeah I think so, PayPal support many countries in service. Even PayPal can use until in many little countries in southeast Asia. But for bitcoin, i am not sure all that countries heard and know about bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:36:22 AM

I was looking for online jobs to make some extra money and I started to search it on google and then I came to know about the bitcoin and this forum.
yeah that's why many online workers who began arriving to bitcoin. whose purpose is none other than to earn money
and get job easier. bitcoin provide facilities for it all Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:27:29 AM

I was looking for online jobs to make some extra money and I started to search it on google and then I came to know about the bitcoin and this forum.
yeah that's why many online workers who began arriving to bitcoin. whose purpose is none other than to earn money

Yeah you are right. Many online workers who tired on PTC is finding a new way to earn money online. And i think bitcoin is the best way to earn money online.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 07:31:38 AM

I didn't hear about bitcoin in coffee or anywhere else but while searching on google i don't know how i saw bitcoin and was interesting for me this new kind of money and from then i started learning about bitcoin (a new concept and innovation)

armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:53:34 AM

Yeah you are right. Many online workers who tired on PTC is finding a new way to earn money online. And i think bitcoin is the best way to earn money online.

I agree bitcoin has a diversity of works that an online workers can look for and making money with bit coin is not that hards.
rottenfruits

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:00:07 AM

discovered it a 4 moths ago and i was one of those annoying humans who asks everything cause he is lazy to find another source to accomplish by himself.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:01:03 PM

I didn't hear about bitcoin in coffee or anywhere else but while searching on google i don't know how i saw bitcoin and was interesting for me this new kind of money and from then i started learning about bitcoin (a new concept and innovation)

Nice to hear for me i discoveree bitcoin when. I was on freenet groups wanderind around and spend time with nothing to earn
When admin of that facebook group introduce bitcoin at first i tried and first i do to earn is faucet i quit bitcoin for a time because i find it waste of time to earn money in faucet and then ti continue when i see the potential to earn.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:15:35 PM

Nice to hear for me i discoveree bitcoin when. I was on freenet groups wanderind around and spend time with nothing to earn
When admin of that facebook group introduce bitcoin at first i tried and first i do to earn is faucet i quit bitcoin for a time because i find it waste of time to earn money in faucet and then ti continue when i see the potential to earn.

first heard about the bitcoin when its was on the news, the media was creating a bad name for the bitcoin and I looked it up.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:42:31 PM

I have read it before also in a forum in their job section. It was 2014 if im not mistaken. But didnt pursue it before because i dont have android phone by that time and the only way that I know to earn is just faucet.
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:15:48 AM

I have read it before also in a forum in their job section. It was 2014 if im not mistaken. But didnt pursue it before because i dont have android phone by that time and the only way that I know to earn is just faucet.
We got same experience, I'm also into faucet when I was new in bitcoin but today I am no longer using faucet since signature campaign has a better rate than getting into faucet. But I won't forget on how I started to get into bitcoins and newbie on it.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:32:27 AM

My first time heard about bitcoins is when a man make a thread about collecting money from faucets. So i open the thread and from that, i know all things about bitcoin and how it works.
CrimBit

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:44:12 AM

My first time heard about bitcoins is when a man make a thread about collecting money from faucets. So i open the thread and from that, i know all things about bitcoin and how it works.

faucet is helping more people to interesting and join bitcoin comunity, although the reward is very small but with faucet newbie know how bitcoin work.
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:53:03 AM

I am surfing the net on how to make money online then I found typing jobs,share links,and PTC I am working on a ptc for about 2 years and all of them turns scam so I search for alternatives and internet leads me to a faucet but I dont have wallet and dont know what is that then search again for wallet but it seems I cannot understand how is the flow then I saw google ads about bitcoin wallet here in my country and tadah! I am in bitcoin industry now.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:00:21 AM

I was dunk and my friend told me that we need to make money and he told me about crypto currency and it was like: "It's money but digital, it's even costly than dollar!"
And when i waked up in the moring i put bitcoin in google and started reading.

CrimBit

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:43:10 AM

I was dunk and my friend told me that we need to make money and he told me about crypto currency and it was like: "It's money but digital, it's even costly than dollar!"

welcome to bitcoin comunity friend Smiley
for me bitcoin is more rarely than dollar, and bitcoin is very easy to earning, to mining it, for send or receive it.
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:32:04 AM

for me bitcoin is more rarely than dollar, and bitcoin is very easy to earning, to mining it, for send or receive it.

this is correct friend when I have came in qatar and after I heard about bitcoin then I have asked  with friend how can you use this one and what is the profit with bitcoin and he told me bitcoin is very easy . you can send money in wold and you can earn money on the bitcoin .

CrimBit

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:37:23 AM

this is correct friend when I have came in qatar and after I heard about bitcoin then I have asked  with friend how can you use this one and what is the profit with bitcoin and he told me bitcoin is very easy . you can send money in wold and you can earn money on the bitcoin .

wow nice to heard it, bitcoin is popular now, i think 25% of internet user in the world interesting, and using bitcoin too . just my opinion.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:40:34 AM

wow nice to heard it, bitcoin is popular now, i think 25% of internet user in the world interesting, and using bitcoin too . just my opinion.
nternet users covering almost all of humanity. if 25% of Internet users use bitcoin., would be a lot of users who have used bitcoin.
but the reality is still a bit of bitcoin existing users

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: