Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

I know about bitcoins only because of my friend who firstly told me about it and showed me how to make some extra bucks with it and it was 3 years back and since them I am earning good amount of bitcoins from various methods.
I too was introduced to Bitcoin by one of my friend by the starting of the last year. Here also he gave the hope to make an additional earning for living. Based on that I came into it, but this is something a massive technology. Now I feel that if I could have invested when I was introduced to Bitcoin I could have made a big profit by now.

I get a bit of an easier experience because a friend who taught me about bitcoin gave me a little bit of capital for trading, he often said that never be affected in theory, action is best. I am very grateful to him until now and try to spread the same method.

So nice of your friend that he do that to you.  He is not selfish at all for him to lend you some money.  True also that we should not be affected in any theory.  Bless his heart for doing such thing.  Maybe he is rich now because of bitcoin.  And because he was not selfish I remember  that there are always reward for being good.   Just go with the flow and do things that will make you happy. 
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:46:37 PM

first i know about bitcoin a blog site. first i see it price chart. i listening that it price regularly increase and it price highle increase. so i interested and buy .5 btc.

well it is very good that you have bought 5 bitcoins at the right time, and now the price is very high i think you have made a good profit, actually there are a lot of people who did not believe on bitcoin and did not want to invest their money, so when the time passed now they are regret to look at the high price.

Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:35:11 PM

Almost all people here heard about bitcoins is because of money matters, like online earnings, makes money online and many else. I also same like you guys, when i search on google how to makes money online easily, i found an article about bitcoin on that day and i start to learn about bitcoin.
I heard first about bitcoin from my friends they told me about the importance and progress of bitcoin .than I search it on internet and I came to that point that bitcoin is a reliable way to make money and we could invest in bitcoin safely . the world is going to digital and bitcoin will be its need.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:49:33 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 12:07:52 AM by guoyu78

Almost all people here heard about bitcoins is because of money matters, like online earnings, makes money online and many else. I also same like you guys, when i search on google how to makes money online easily, i found an article about bitcoin on that day and i start to learn about bitcoin.
I heard first about bitcoin from my friends they told me about the importance and progress of bitcoin .than I search it on internet and I came to that point that bitcoin is a reliable way to make money and we could invest in bitcoin safely . the world is going to digital and bitcoin will be its need.
yeah there is a lot of people get awareness about bitcoin through their friends i also get awareness through my friend and they guide me about bitcoin and then i join this forum to get more information about bitcoin now i personally using bitcoin for online transaction.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:20:55 AM

yeah there is a lot of people get awareness about bitcoin through their friends i also get awareness through my friend and they guide me about bitcoin and then i join this forum to get more information about bitcoin now i personally using bitcoin for online transaction.

That's right. It's different if it's coming from someone who's actually had experience wih btc already. I've read about btc a couple of times and honestly i didn't have the slightest interest in it. Thogh after a friends showed me his earnings through signature campaigns and trading, then that made me interested in it and asked him to teach me about btc. I can say i've gone a long way from then and i'm thankful that my friend taught me about it

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
John777

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:34:33 PM

I learned about bitkoin from my friends who have long earned money in this way.

Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:31:50 PM

I didn't hear it, I just saw it in the internet.
Just browsing and my eye caught bitcoin that really makes me curious so I google it to have more information. And the rest is history.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:33:52 PM

I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.
I heard it from my classmates a few months ago. In addition, my classmates teach me how to get bitcoin in some easy ways and they tell all things about bitcoin. I also conduct a study about bitcoin to know it fully. Lastly, I’m glad that I know what bitcoin is because I can make money by using bitcoin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

Just browsing and my eye caught bitcoin that really makes me curious so I google it to have more information. And the rest is history.
For now there are many people who advertise bitcoin on the internet. Or there are many articles on google that talk about bitcoin. So do not be surprised if you find bitcoin diinternet. Because now bitcoin is very famous in the online world

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:40:10 PM

For now there are many people who advertise bitcoin on the internet. Or there are many articles on google that talk about bitcoin. So do not be surprised if you find bitcoin diinternet. Because now bitcoin is very famous in the online world
This days yes. But do not forget how it was a few years back. First time i have heard about bitcoin was in 2013 i think, and that was from a friend. In that moment bitcoin did not seams interesting to me, well not until 2 years back. And sometime after i join this forum. Today most of people hear about bitcoin because of its fast growing and almost easy way to earning. But back than it was a bit more harder Tongue.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:25:29 PM

Different from me. Then on the internet is still very minimal information about bitcoin. Because I know bitcoin at the beginning of the year so still very people or blogs are discussing about bitcoin. So I did not find bitcoin on the internet randomly. I know bitcoin from my friend
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:58:30 PM

Different from me. Then on the internet is still very minimal information about bitcoin. Because I know bitcoin at the beginning of the year so still very people or blogs are discussing about bitcoin. So I did not find bitcoin on the internet randomly. I know bitcoin from my friend

Most of us know what is bitcoin from our friend so as i because one of my friend is entrepreneur and he told me about this kind of new and advanced currency so i get interested because i love advancement but i didn't think know that bitcoin is a good source of income as an investment so i buy some bitcoin in that time and sell them for the doubled price but now i am very regretful because if i hold it until now, i am legit rich.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:59:16 PM

No wonder you found it on the internet. Because now bitcoin is very popular and popular on the internet. So you should not have trouble finding someone who talks about bitcoin on the internet. There may be many people who will find bitcoin on the internet
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:46:22 AM

Everyone can see now bitcoin spreading in internet site and a lot of people now are getting involved into it, I just saw bitcoin in internet but i didnt pay attention that time until one of my friend told me more about bitcoin and that is the time i invested in bitcoin.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:09:09 AM

first i know about bitcoin a blog site. first i see it price chart. i listening that it price regularly increase and it price highle increase. so i interested and buy .5 btc.

well it is very good that you have bought 5 bitcoins at the right time, and now the price is very high i think you have made a good profit, actually there are a lot of people who did not believe on bitcoin and did not want to invest their money, so when the time passed now they are regret to look at the high price.
Including my father, I've said in 2013 that bitcoin prices will probably reach $ 5000 because of the excellent bitcoin potential and bitcoin development that can be said to be very good. But my father refused. And he regrets this time because bitcoin prices hit $ 2600. 2-3 times higher
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:45:48 PM

I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.
Actually, I heard it from my classmates a few months ago. In addition to that, I decide to conduct study about bitcoin to know it fully. Then, I found out that by using bitcoin I can make and earn money so that I asks my classmates to help and teach me how to get bitcoin in some easy way.Im glad that I know what bitcoin is because it helps me to sustain all my need in my daily life.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:03:03 AM

Actually, I heard it from my classmates a few months ago. In addition to that, I decide to conduct study about bitcoin to know it fully. Then, I found out that by using bitcoin I can make and earn money so that I asks my classmates to help and teach me how to get bitcoin in some easy way.Im glad that I know what bitcoin is because it helps me to sustain all my need in my daily life.
That's really great that you get to know more knowledge about bitcoin from your friend. You should study yourself too and introduce that knowledge to people as well because as your friend helped you like do that to everyone.

But learn yourself too. Learn the methods learn the skills. Become a deep know ledger about bitcoin. Then you can success in bitcoin. It might helping you right now as well after getting to know very deep it will help you more in a future. Good luck !
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:48:39 AM

same here, i saw bitcoin in internet  in ptc payment method and I curious this kind new wallet then I search about bitcoin and I found bitcointalk forum as more information about bitcoin from community and how to earn bitcoin.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:19:38 PM

Everyone can see now bitcoin spreading in internet site and a lot of people now are getting involved into it, I just saw bitcoin in internet but i didnt pay attention that time until one of my friend told me more about bitcoin and that is the time i invested in bitcoin.

I first heard about bitcoin through a friend who had just started at this forum also. He was encouraging me also to try it out but I was doubtful because he is also unsure that he would gain something from this. Recently, he had managed to buy a new phone and when we ask him how. He told us what he was doing and encouraged us to also try it. Now, I am being serious in earning bitcoin because I realized how it can be financially helpful. I can now afford buying things for my school projects without asking money from my parents and I am happy because of that.

Internet will be helpful in learning and understanding bitcoin. There are many information that you can get from the internet, besides, internet is also needed to earn bitcoin.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:56:35 PM

That's really great that you get to know more knowledge about bitcoin from your friend. You should study yourself too and introduce that knowledge to people as well because as your friend helped you like do that to everyone.

But learn yourself too. Learn the methods learn the skills. Become a deep know ledger about bitcoin. Then you can success in bitcoin. It might helping you right now as well after getting to know very deep it will help you more in a future. Good luck !
Further knowledge is also important for bitcoin. As you getting in stay in touch with bitcoin. You will be always a good earner. Bitcoin is adjusting your life in different ways so it is most useful currency for a future purposes. So our point is that gain some further knowledge about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: