Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:57:44 PM

It seems from what i have read from these few past replies is that a lot of people were specitical about investing thier time in the bitcoin, because at the time there was not the amount of sites that talk about bitcoin and ways to earn it as it is today, i say this from my own experience because i learned about bitcoin back in 2010 i was intrested in the idea and i tried to find ways to earn it but all i could find is faucets and i was not able to stumble upon this forum, hell i wouldn't even be able to find this forum 2 years ago if it was not for my friend who also heard it from another friend, the point is the lack of information drived me away from bitcoin because i was not able to find a way to earn, but 4  years later my friend told me about this forum which not only let me earn form signiture campaigns but also i was able to learn and find many other ways to earn bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:28:02 PM

I first heard of bitcoin maybe 4/5 years ago but never really took much notice or took the time to look in to it, I've then recently got involved earlier this year after a friend told me of the success he has had.
You are so lucky that you have checked it out at right time. For me, bitcoin was totally a scam. There was one of my friend who usually talk about bitcoin every time. And I was so irritated from it. Then somehow I was attracted by it and then I start campaigning. And now I earning a very handsome amount every week and fulfill my needs.
topse

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:11:48 PM

In the news of course. I remember that was in the second half of 2012, but I forgot on what website it was. A British website probably, possibly the BBC. I wish I had bought some BTC right away.
That, s graet,  it has been 5 years ago.
Lucky you. I have just joined for about first month of this year.
Actually my friend has told me in 2015. But i did not respond it andeasy going.
I was really interested in joining it because he could buy manythings in otjer hand he did not work in the real.
Then i was thinking where he got the money.
I wondered then i asked him,
Dear me! I was shock and little bit regret at the time.
Why i did not pay attantion Cheesy
Then he teach me but i, m not really focus on it.  Because i have the real job. Qq

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:57:38 AM

I came to know about bitcoins around 3 years back when one of my colleague told me about it and told me that he is earning good extra income from it and that attracted me towards it as everyone loves extra income and that was easily possible with bitcoins so without wasting any time I started to learn and research more about bitcoins and now I am earning really good income from bitcoins.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:03:32 AM

I came across bitcoins from a movie, it was last year. About some currency or
money conversation scene. And just this year my sister got a hang of it
so much it got me curious, But it was when she was making money and she
introduced it to me.  Cheesy
tmaleha

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:50:33 AM

When I was working Dubai during 2012 end, I heard about Bitcoin I didn't show any interest and I just told my friend keep away from such things luckily he didn't listen to me and he take bitcoin as serious he can.

Now he is running his family doing nothing except bitcoin with comfort level. But me myself regret and started after my friends advise now I am with Bitcoin in the dream of good future.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:57:58 AM

First time I heard about bitcoins in news 5 years back and news channel was busy in spreading negative news about bitcoins that it has been used by criminals and terrorists for their illegal activities and that draw my attention towards it and then I started to read articles on google and lately I came to know about this forum where we can start earning bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:11:08 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

I first heard about bitcoin in 2014 from a college friend who was always busy with his laptop in college and I was not interested in that moment, I was attracted to bitcoin a few months ago after seeing my successful friend.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:52:54 AM

At first my friend told me about bitcoin but I was not interested in that but gradually with a passage of time my interest developed when I see him that because of this he earn a lot of money and with this they easily involve in trading activities. After that I come to know that I am doing a job only and if I join the bitcoin in free time I will work for bitcoin.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:19:59 AM

At first my friend told me about bitcoin but I was not interested in that but gradually with a passage of time my interest developed when I see him that because of this he earn a lot of money and with this they easily involve in trading activities. After that I come to know that I am doing a job only and if I join the bitcoin in free time I will work for bitcoin.

Even I am a part of bitcoin world only because of my friend who firstly introduced me to bitcoins and told me that this is an license for all of us to become rich in future and initially I was bit lazy in learning and working on it but when price started to rise in this year that forced me to get into bitcoins without wasting any time.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94]
  Print  

Jump to: