Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:09:20 AM

I heard this from my co employee, he explained to me the benefits of bitcoin and as best friend he teach me on how to start in bitcoin, then now i am interested that is why i am in this forum to earn bitcoin as he said that by posting i possible to earn bitcoin. But now i start claiming in faucet and collect as many bitcoin as i could.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:24:12 AM

I heard this from my co employee, he explained to me the benefits of bitcoin and as best friend he teach me on how to start in bitcoin, then now i am interested that is why i am in this forum to earn bitcoin as he said that by posting i possible to earn bitcoin. But now i start claiming in faucet and collect as many bitcoin as i could.

Don't waste your time on faucets mate as it will only waste your time and won't give you anything in return better try to buy small amount of bitcoins and invest in altcoins after doing a research and it will generate better results and profits for you or you can also join bounty campaign to get decent income.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:38:34 AM

I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.

I heard about bitcoin talk 1 month ago from my friend , he told me about how to work in bitcoin and share some video about bitcoin talk.
We're just the same I heard it a month ago. My sister told me I must try Bitcoin as a part time. She taught me how and what bitcoin is.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
aussie_striker

Activity: 423

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:46:26 AM

I think it was two years back when I firstly heard about bitcoins from one of my friend but he never told me how to earn it but I started to do my own research and after exploring on internet I came to know about this forum and later on started to earn bitcoins from signature campaign.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:59:25 AM

The first time i heard about the bitcoin from my friend, he was my close neighbor also. He explains all about of bitcoin from basically what bitcoin is, until i see some of his activity in getting bitcoin.. finally I'm interested and start trying to get close to getting bitcoin, it turns out to be profitable and tolerable to push personal finances.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:32:33 AM

For the first time I learned about the bitcoins on the Internet last year when I was looking for ways to earn through investment. There I got a website describing investing in bitcoins and after a while I bought my first coins.
That's good about you, learning without anyone's teaching and with self research gives a better understanding. I learned through a friend who has been into it, and recently had a conversation with him. He was in plan to make bitcoin a full time job leaving his present day job.

Do your friends know that bitcoin is just some speculation? We never know the future on hoe much bitcoin price will rise? To leave his full time job just to earn from bitcoin is wrong thing, you never know when bitcoin will stay in this world. In the meantime you should get something to do instead just keep focusing on bitcoin so you will earn twice. I believe your friends are doing wrong here
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:43:41 AM

I heard bitcoin's from my friend, At first i don't mind, because i'm totally did not understand it.. and a month's pass by.. My friends offer me to have a sideline job in internet.. Then he introduce me again about interesting facts about bitcoin.. and little by little i was enlightened and now i'm having fun to visit bitcoin forum to earn extra income..
You should be thankful to your friend for introducing such an amazing technology to you. Bitcoins are among the best investments of the 2017 even they have beaten gold in this race. If you keep working hard with bitcoins, they will pay you off beyond your expectations. You are luckier than any who are still unaware of bitcoins.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:47:02 AM

I was invited by my friend to start getting bitcoin. initially i still doubt, because bitcoin is not yet familiar in my area. but with the results my friend gets from bitcoin, it makes me sure to learn bitcoin and get a lot of bitcoin.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:59:32 AM

I heard about bitcoin when I lost $2000 to ponzi in 2014! Telexfree was the name of the ponzi. I remember i was talking with a young man helping to contact authority on how I can get my fund back. He and said briefly, "if i had bought bitcoin, I will be in charge of my money". That statement caught my attention and started buying bitcoin. Unfortunately also those bitcoin were also lost. 5btc for that matter;That was 2016.
I have learnt my lesson hard way and I'm planing on coming back to btc really strong. Bitcoin is really amazing. I will do whatever I can to make sure I accumulate bitcoin. I 'm wiser now
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

I was invited by my friend to start getting bitcoin. initially i still doubt, because bitcoin is not yet familiar in my area. but with the results my friend gets from bitcoin, it makes me sure to learn bitcoin and get a lot of bitcoin.

Even I know bitcoin and part of this forum only because of my friend who told me about bitcoins and also taught me how to join signature campaign and start earning bitcoins from it and told me to avoid gambling as it will take away all my earnings and I followed his instructions very strictly and didn't loose my money in it.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:47:43 PM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I have first heard bitcoin during our break time at school because some of my friends and classmates are  formed into circle and talking about a certain topic which I have over heard that it was all about bitcoin cryptocurrency. Due to my curiousity and eagerness to know what bitcoin is, I asked them about it and they have already told me, orient me and explain it to me clearly that encourage me to get engage into bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

First heard about bitcoins last month when my friend ask me to join in bitcoin forum.. and i said ..why should i join? and he simply replied.. this is an alternative way of gaining income while you don't have anything to do.. right on that spot.. i keep my self reading threads and research on internet about bitcoins and it was totally fantastic and then i started to post in the forum..
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

First heard about bitcoins last month when my friend ask me to join in bitcoin forum.. and i said ..why should i join? and he simply replied.. this is an alternative way of gaining income while you don't have anything to do.. right on that spot.. i keep my self reading threads and research on internet about bitcoins and it was totally fantastic and then i started to post in the forum..

You should be thankful to your friend for bringing you at the best place from where you can earn good additional income depending on your skills and efforts and time you will invest in it and once your rank will be upgraded you can start earning bitcoins from signature campaign.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:05:44 PM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I got to know about bitcoin and crypto currency late last year, but I didn't take it serious with my friend who introduced bitcoin and bitcointalk.org to me. But when the guy started making money it was then I developed positive altitude to bitcoin and crypto currency in general.

Even I ignored bitcoins initially when my friend firstly told about it and I thought that its a waste of time and money but when I saw the price of bitcoins growing that attracted me to get into bitcoins and now I regret for not listening to my friend at a right time.

Regrets indeed very right is given to those who did not have a high enough confidence to something already seen will obviously affect our lives. But it is not a thing we have to consider all the time, because a failure is pending success. So if we succeed then the Fox thought patterns (mindset), be disciplined, and have high social level. If you can do it surely the great advantage you can get, because it's part of everything that exists.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:09:34 PM

I heard bitcoin 2 years ago from my newly classmates in my senior high school days. I was once not interested on it because as I know bitcoin is used in illegal transactions like in deepweb but when I asked them to explain it to me clearly, I understand that it is depend on you on how you will use it and how to handle it. And I realize that it is a postive thing and very helpful.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

Had almost 900 bitcoins in 2011, treated bitcoin as a payment processor for my GPT website. Sold them in 2012 with a bit of profit. Then checked value in 2014 and cried a lot. Smiley
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:17:20 PM

first i heard about bitcoin from my friend. he told me, bitcoin you can get in an easy way. so he said. but once I got to know bitcoin, it was not as easy as he said  Cheesy I may be interested in the way he says "easy to get"  Grin

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:20:54 PM

I was first hears bitcoin 1 yr ago from my friend in province. I used to meet her 1x a year so that when we're always seeing each other we used to tell something different and new. He discussed to me all about the bitcoin and when I came home I started to read some articles about bitcoin and soon understand it. And I started to earned it.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:22:29 PM

I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.
Well, I heard it from my classmate who already know what bitcoin and I also ask him to help me to make and gain bitcoin. In addition to that, after I heard it I conduct some research about it and Im so curious about bitcoin because they could make and earn money by using it.
intoy

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

I heard it from my friend. and I see him posting about campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: