Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:33:14 PM

I heard about bitcoins from my room mate when I was living in Dubai as he was full time into bitcoins and was making bitcoins from multiple methods so he told me about bitcoins and asked to study about it and do good research and showed me how I can start earning from signature campaign.

good thing you listened dude. there are people who would just ignore me when I tell them about bitcoin and how they can earn from it. well at first I also didn't believe when my friend first told.me about btc but then when I saw firsthand how he collects his signature earnings, I immediately created my account
I think it is very normal for other people to not believe in bitcoin because it is very fast to make money in bitcoin so other people will think suspicious about to this opportunity and that is why a lot of people stay away from bitcoin unless they get well educated by the bitcoin users.
Yes I agree people have some concerns about it as many of us don’t want to be in any mass destructive activity, means to get involved in such activities that can be harmful for the society. Therefore people use to stay away from it because usually the positive activities don’t have such a potential to earn on such a scale.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:45:10 PM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

i heard it last January this year to my sister. She told me about bitcoin as online job and i can do job even i'm in my house. Then my sister give me an account i used.
That's great, with the whole family working for bitcoin it will bring good income on both of you.
Explore more, posting to earn is not only the way to earn here, there are more that just needs to be discovered by us.
Yes when the whole family is involved in the Bitcoin earning it will make a very good earning for them also by doing this they can inspire more people to come to the Bitcoin and the digital currency world. The crypto currency no doubt is a separate world in it’s own.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:01:11 PM

I heard bitcoin last year in one of our family member. He encouraged me to make an account here but I am not so sure, so I just log in here from time to time and read about bitcoin. Since I am busy too, not until this year that I am quite familiar with bitcoin now. I am glad he introduced me to this site.
Well people do hesitate at first to come to the Bitcoin. It is not the fault of the person actually. It is basically the human nature that makes the individual to act alike. Before getting into any new situation the human mind thinks of the repercussions that could happen by involving in the situation.
Avenger101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:06:22 PM

i hear about btc when i used to play lots of online poker. its easy to get money on the gambling sites and that is the way i got involved
FesselSpiel

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:26:15 PM

I heard from Bitcoin back in 2012/2013 when the price was between 20 and 30 Euro. I still have an old wallt where the transactions read like "50.000 in..." 100.000 out...". I even know a friend who just mined some Blocks of Bitcoin (50 BTC!) just for fun and proof of concept and then deleted them because he thought this was nice but had no future. :-)
python_fan89

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:36:25 PM

As I remember it was 2012, my dad told me about Bitcoin. We even synced all the blockchain (that days it was about 2 GB) and tried to mine something. Good old days, I would like to go back in time and try to invest in Bitcoin Smiley
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:49:39 AM

The first time I heard of the bitcoin is from the news on bloomberg tv, when it reported that bitcoin is prohibited in many countries so it can not be used legally.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
reuschman

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:37:46 AM

one of my cousins got engaged in bitcoin, one day I went to meet with him and then he was working on this site, I asked to know about bitcoin and he told me very clearly that made me impressed. after that, I was interested in engaging bitcoin. and rest of the history of my life.
Salazarian

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:26:39 PM

As I remember it was 2012, my dad told me about Bitcoin. We even synced all the blockchain (that days it was about 2 GB) and tried to mine something. Good old days, I would like to go back in time and try to invest in Bitcoin Smiley
i think you have still good time to invest. if you want to make money from bitcoin you should not wast the time any more because the price of bitcoin s  still expected to increase more and more in next few months. therefore to me i think if you will invest some of your assets in bitcoin right now you can really make good profit.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 07:08:50 PM

I could remember vividly it was a friend and a colleague in my office who used to make use of my laptop anytime am less busy with my laptop that informed me about bitcoin in 2015 . But I didn't take him serious not until the guy showed me what his has made in bitcoin and when  converted to dollar value I was so surprise. I think then the value of Bitcoin to dollar was less than $800 for one bitcoin which is currentlt now around $2000 to 1bitcoin.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:40:27 PM

I could remember vividly it was a friend and a colleague in my office who used to make use of my laptop anytime am less busy with my laptop that informed me about bitcoin in 2015 . But I didn't take him serious not until the guy showed me what his has made in bitcoin and when  converted to dollar value I was so surprise. I think then the value of Bitcoin to dollar was less than $800 for one bitcoin which is currentlt now around $2000 to 1bitcoin.
So that brings you here if I'm right, you should be following your friend's journey now because it's not late yet and you can still make some money with the current price, starting to invest now and make it continue will give you a better future because this price surge will not be stop as no one can.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:16:24 AM

I heard bitcoin more than 1 year Or maybe 2 years I dont remember the exact date but Im very thankful to my facebook friend because they post you can earn money even you are in home only and yiu can do it part time. So Im interested on that day and I message him how to earn and they give me a video tutori about bitcoin and I think bitcoin is scam on that day because many scam in online world but Im wrong because after do a lot of research ,asking , questioning now I know bitcoin is very legit and Im very happy because I earned money because of bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:18:41 AM

So that brings you here if I'm right, you should be following your friend's journey now because it's not late yet and you can still make some money with the current price, starting to invest now and make it continue will give you a better future because this price surge will not be stop as no one can.
Yes, there is no impossible thing for you even the price of bitcoin now is high you can still make money by buying bitcoin and holding it or putting it on trading where the altcoins are so active and you can make money there and get more bitcoins so you will probably earn more bitcoins. Do not look at the price because the price now doesn't matter after a few years.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:14:18 AM

I heard it from my sister in law few months ago..Everrytimewe see each other,she always convincing me to try bitcoins,she always insisted tha there are lot of oppurtunities here to change our lives and to become rich as well.At first,I ignored it coz it sounds likea scam for me untill one time im sitting in the corner and scan my cp,the first thing that comes to my mind is the bitcoin then I search for it and now i'm having fun in bitcoins.

Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:49:10 AM

I heard it from my friend who was making best pocket money from bitcoins by working on signature campaign and by offering services so he told me about bitcoins and showed me how actually it works and also asked me to start reading everything related to bitcoins which can help me in increasing my knowledge about bitcoins.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:31:30 AM

I heard it from my friend who was making best pocket money from bitcoins by working on signature campaign and by offering services so he told me about bitcoins and showed me how actually it works and also asked me to start reading everything related to bitcoins which can help me in increasing my knowledge about bitcoins.
Signature campaign gives a little amount really like a pocket money only, but there is a change to grow that
income of yours if you will also try to explore and be more ambitious to make more money.
Learning how to invest is a good progress of success.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:36:05 AM

Signature campaign gives a little amount really like a pocket money only, but there is a change to grow that
income of yours if you will also try to explore and be more ambitious to make more money.
Yes, learn how to invest because signature campaign is not forever and there will be a time that they will stop their service and you will not get a good income from signature campaign so it is better if you study how to invest because it will serve as a back up to you and you will have passive income also which is the best on an investment.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 02:19:06 AM

Yes, learn how to invest because signature campaign is not forever and there will be a time that they will stop their service and you will not get a good income from signature campaign so it is better if you study how to invest because it will serve as a back up to you and you will have passive income also which is the best on an investment.

Signature campaign are running since the inception of this forum and I never saw that signature campaign completely disappeared as if one campaign ends there will be another campaign which will take care of your bitcoin earnings so we can treat it as a permanent income but make sure you also have other ways of earning bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:40:06 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
The first time I knew bitcoin in 2014 was introduced by my friend who every heart he plays his android phone to find bitcoin and do various transactions.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:04:04 AM

The first time I knew bitcoin in 2014 was introduced by my friend who every heart he plays his android phone to find bitcoin and do various transactions.
That time if you enter in bitcoin, you might have make a decent amount of money now. In 2014 the price was not really that good because it just started last year and we break the ATH early this year, you are lucky you have someone who tells you as for me I just accidentally found bitcoin.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: