Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
nemagia

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:08:49 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

My parents told me about bitcoin, but for a long time I doubted that I could earn money until I saw how it happened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:18:26 AM

Ive never heard about bitcoin and it was only accidental when i search it on the net while looking for legit ptc site 3 years ago.  Before i engage into different money making methods.
for the first time i heard about bitcoin through media. and after that a friend briefed me about bitcoin. he has good experience there and is also making good money there. to me now i am also satisfy from the income that i get from trading.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:21:25 PM

Ive never heard about bitcoin and it was only accidental when i search it on the net while looking for legit ptc site 3 years ago.  Before i engage into different money making methods.
for the first time i heard about bitcoin through media. and after that a friend briefed me about bitcoin. he has good experience there and is also making good money there. to me now i am also satisfy from the income that i get from trading.

Well we should.all consider ourselves lucky to have known bitcoin at this stage and that we had an open mind to try it. Right now people are just realizing the possibilities of owning btc and we may very well be a couple of steps ahead being able realize.this at an earlier time. I'm now promoting btc among my colleagues as a lot of them have been interested in imvesting or simply learning how bitcoin works

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:03:19 PM

for the first time i also heard  about bitcoin from my friend.  he introduced bitcoin to me in such a way that i desire to start using bitcoin from that day. after that he also trained me about trading altcoin. and now i can also earn bitcoin through trading altcoin. i want to continue trading altcoin for long long time.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:37:31 PM

for the first time i also heard  about bitcoin from my friend.  he introduced bitcoin to me in such a way that i desire to start using bitcoin from that day. after that he also trained me about trading altcoin. and now i can also earn bitcoin through trading altcoin. i want to continue trading altcoin for long long time.

We all have different reason why we meant btc and its really intersting to know that we can be successful being on it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Ahmat faisol

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

I heard it from one of my friends at the time I suspect how to do how can I do business without capital
Maybe a fraud.
I ignored her.
Then I saw a lot of bitcoin logos on the internet.
I do not care about it anymore.
And when the job is hard to find since then I was interested to try it the first time and so interested.
Start looking for this stuff that will become my economy.
Well hopefully can boost my economy this time.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:43:50 PM

We all have different reason why we meant btc and its really intersting to know that we can be successful being on it.
yes that is very right to say although I heard about bitcoin in 2013 but at that time I do not show such more interest here, and after that in 2016 I become more active in bitcoin and from there I start trading bitcoin. i am still happy with the fact that i start using bitcoin right now and hope that i wll be more successful in near future, because still there are too much potential in bitcoin and still i have good opportunity to trade altcoin and get profit from there.
JemmaColin

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:15:42 PM

yes that is very right to say although I heard about bitcoin in 2013 but at that time I do not show such more interest here, and after that in 2016 I become more active in bitcoin and from there I start trading bitcoin. i am still happy with the fact that i start using bitcoin right now and hope that i wll be more successful in near future, because still there are too much potential in bitcoin and still i have good opportunity to trade altcoin and get profit from there.
I think Bitcoin users have subscribed to your words. In due time to me by the nature of the activity, it was necessary to face кpиптoaлютoй and consequently by means of the employer I have got on a forum bitcointalk. We can say that here I got acquainted with the crypto currency. And all the rest happened probably like all Bitcoin users.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 10:25:09 PM

I first heard about bitcoins a few years ago when I testing out what ptc sites where and how (or actually if) any money out of them.
I don't exactly remember what happened but I stumbled upon an article that said I could earn money through bitcoins.

And that was the start for "wait what's that thing called bitcoins ?"
The second thing I remember doing was finding this forums and reading a lot here and there before finally signing up to ask some questions.
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:03:11 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I heard it in my schoolmate a few years ago. My schoolmate explains to me what bitcoin is, how use it and how it works because of that I’m so interested in bitcoin. I study all the things about bitcoin also I study how to earn bitcoin easily but it took longer time to wait to that much bitcoin.
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:14:59 AM

Me im just about a year and half on using bitcoins and i first heard this thing or cryptocurrency on a article thread on deepweb,i have read some facts about this coin and gone research about it and got curious and continue it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:56:55 AM

so far I can remember, I heard about bitcoin from my cousin, who was involved in this platform for three or four years, now he is really experienced regarding this forum. he inspired me to join this ground, so I'm trying to be familiar with this field...
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 05:14:14 AM

so far I can remember, I heard about bitcoin from my cousin, who was involved in this platform for three or four years, now he is really experienced regarding this forum. he inspired me to join this ground, so I'm trying to be familiar with this field...

Even if your cousin if experienced in this field, I think you should feel fortunate as we are still in the early phase of the development and yet to reach many milestones. You can always gain knowledge which will help you to enjoy the journey but you (and we all) should invite more friends/relatives to join and try this innovation as we believe that Bitcoin is something that is going to change the way of our traditional financial lifestyle in next few years.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:50:46 AM

I heard bitcoin from bloomberg tv (about 2 years ago), there was the news that the Chinese Government banned the bitcoin, then I'm interested and had a chance to make a wallet but no continues and I leave.
peter23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:26:17 AM

atfirst bitcoin is just nothing to me but when my uncle said that you can earn in bitcoin easy as 123 i tried to study it and after that my uncle told me that join here in the bitcointalk which is you can earn just by posting and promoting some campaigns. i also heard bitcoins in my uncles wife
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:03:23 AM

I heard bitcoin in my husband but at first i dont believe it when he tried to understand me what bitcoin is i dont appreciated why? Because i said that is wasting my time i dont want to bother my job because im busy working in the company. So that time he said to me i already paid to that campaign. All i think is maybe what he said is true.  And now i almost trying to be familiar in these bitcoin.
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:13:02 AM

I first heard about bitcoin from my parents who started earning money from bitcoin and then they taught me.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:24:53 AM

I first heard bitcoin 5 years ago, but Im little bit skeptical about it that time. That was one of my biggest mistake in my life not studying bitcoin during that time. But now im dedicated to work for bitcoins for extra money.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:58:34 AM

I was lucky I had friends who introduced me to Bitcoin, altcoin trading, to be specific, and since then I started gaining interest in Bitcoin, gained my first few bits of BTC from faucets, even set up my own site about Bitcoins and giving them out. Smiley

Came back after a long while from my busy life, great to be back and seeing how Bitcoin has grown is just amazing. Cheesy

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:11:33 PM

I first heard about bitcoin from my parents who started earning money from bitcoin and then they taught me.
How beautiful is it if all of your family members knows bitcoin. Do they know this site also? In my case i knew bitcoin by accident ,and now im teaching bitcoin to my friends.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: