Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

I know bitcoin originated from a friend who gives an explanation of currency to me, that in addition to real currency there is a digital currency or internet currency is bitcoin and can be obtained via online of course, and then I am interested to know more about Then he gave me a briefing about bitcoin and provided this forum link if you wanted to learn more about bitcoin, and from this forum I know about bitcoin and its activities so that now I can generate additional income from this forum and business Trading on some sites that provide the means of trading altcoin and bitcoin
I also know the deeper bitcoin of this forum. Let alone I get the main income bitcoin from this forum. So we have a lot to thank for this forum should be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard about bitcoin a year ago in my classmates they are working here in bitcoin forum. At first i don't believe them that they are earning money in a simple way. But when they show me how much money do they earn per week, I started to get interested to use bitcoin and here i am now using bitcoin and starting to earn money too.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:25:36 PM

I know bitcoin originated from a friend who gives an explanation of currency to me, that in addition to real currency there is a digital currency or internet currency is bitcoin and can be obtained via online of course, and then I am interested to know more about Then he gave me a briefing about bitcoin and provided this forum link if you wanted to learn more about bitcoin, and from this forum I know about bitcoin and its activities so that now I can generate additional income from this forum and business Trading on some sites that provide the means of trading altcoin and bitcoin
I also know the deeper bitcoin of this forum. Let alone I get the main income bitcoin from this forum. So we have a lot to thank for this forum should be

Agree with you  that i would like also to thank this forum for the opportunity to earn money in terms of bitcoin i have lot of earnings from this forum, and i discover this bitcoin by searching an online opportunity and i am directed in some faucet and in this forum. Then i am start in faucets more more faucets because before i do not know that we can able to earn in this forum but buy the help of other users in other forum i learned to earn in this forum.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:45:32 PM

I first heard bitcoins through murmurings of my classmates way back 2013 if I can still recall.

They mostly talking about things on deep web and they are paying services there and entrance fees with bitcoin.

And I was like out of this world and didn't understand what they are talking.

Rajbir1994

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

For success work hard!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:50:42 PM

I got to know about Bitcoin while surfing through the internet for a reliable payment method before 2 years ago.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:36:36 PM

The first time I learned about Bitcoin from this forum. I was looking for information about trading and accidentally got into this forum. Then I learned what crypto currency is and how to use it. And I also realized that it's much more interesting to trade crypto currency

Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

Actually I was heard bitcoin in 2014 from my friend in my college, but that time I was not interested with that, because I had many task. So in this years I want to start my experience in bitcoin world. So I hope I can join to you all.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:11:11 PM

I first heard bitcoin when I'm searching on net about how to earn money online. And some blog are suggesting bitcoin which I ignore because I don't have enough funds on buying miner. Luckily I found this forum and having some fun on learning here.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:35:13 PM

I first heard bitcoin when I'm searching on net about how to earn money online. And some blog are suggesting bitcoin which I ignore because I don't have enough funds on buying miner. Luckily I found this forum and having some fun on learning here.

Interesting and funny at the same time because we have the same reason as to why or how I heard about bitcoins.  I was unemployed then and just want to earn a little money just to meet my needs.  I did not heard bitcoin or read about it online, it was introduced to me by a member on a group chat.  And since then I am making extra money because of this.
Chip-Dale

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:13:46 PM

Interesting and funny at the same time because we have the same reason as to why or how I heard about bitcoins.  I was unemployed then and just want to earn a little money just to meet my needs.  I did not heard bitcoin or read about it online, it was introduced to me by a member on a group chat.  And since then I am making extra money because of this.
I have more than once convinced that people will learn about Bitcoin only because of the fact that there are additional earnings on the Internet and already thanks to this, it starts developing its direction in the crypto currency. It is thanks to this that I am also working in this direction and I am very grateful that my friends will be brought to this forum.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:53:57 PM

For me I first heard bitcoin from my friend 1 year ago in my university but I more tried that he teach to me about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how they earning money through bitcoin but he ignore me and did not teach me about bitcoin then after I search in google and begin learning about bitcoin so today I know all activities about bitcoin and earning through signature campaign and etc.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:38:41 AM

i heard bitcoin years ago for so many times but i dont even pay attention that time, until someone ask me if i want to earn extra income thru bitcoin so thats my turning point my curiosity hits me and today i am learning now how bitcoin works and why bitcoin is trending in this world. cryptocurrencies are so powerful these days and looking for the brighter future of bitcoin.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

I also know bitcoin from my friend. But he did not give me enough information so I had to search for more information on the internet. And thank goodness I'm in this forum. And get to know bitcoin and learn how to get bitcoin
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:52:01 PM

I also know bitcoin from my friend. But he did not give me enough information so I had to search for more information on the internet. And thank goodness I'm in this forum. And get to know bitcoin and learn how to get bitcoin

Yeah, I also know bitcoin from my friend, he first told me about bitcoin when the price of bitcoin was only $ 325 / bitcoin. At the time, I did not trust bitcoin but he assured me that the bitcoin would be very high and if I invested and loss, he will bear half loss. Although I did not want to invest because I do not know what it is and why its price will go up but I and he are good friends for a long time, I can not refuse and I can only invest in bitcoin, that was really the funny decision of my life, investing in something while not knowing anything about it.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

I first hear about bitcoin earlier this year on a forum. There is a section on that forum for earning money online so i look at some thread and realize many of them offer something called satoshi (from faucet), then i began to search want satoshi is.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:48:02 PM

I heard it on google for the first time when I was looking for some ways to earn extra money online and then I came across through bitcoins so after researching more I discover this forum where I found many different ways of earning bitcoins.
I heard bitcoin from a newspaper, then I was interested and find out myself on google and tried to learn about bitcoin and now I can make money from bitcoin
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:00:40 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard this bitcoin in my younger brother.
He has bitcoins already while i'm a newbie.
He's the one who taught about this bitcoin, and i'm still studying it.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:12:50 AM

I believe you are still young as well like your brother, I hope you will continue to educate yourself, you can read a lot of information
in this forum and it will help you understand what bitcoin is. Actually it's fun in here as long as you are positive and you believe in bitcoin.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

I believe you are still young as well like your brother, I hope you will continue to educate yourself, you can read a lot of information
in this forum and it will help you understand what bitcoin is. Actually it's fun in here as long as you are positive and you believe in bitcoin.

I think most of us here felt a little skeptic when we first heard about bitcoin. I used to joke at my friend who introduced it to me that it probably was just a short term scam and that we'd be wasting our time if we push through with it. Well fast forward to almost a year now and i sure ate everything i said back then Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:05:59 PM

I first heard about Bitcoins back in 2013, on a couple forums. Unfortunately for me, I didn't pay any mind to it and left it alone. Nowadays it's spiked in interest and I only have myself to blame for not getting into it early on and investing. Well, any regrets that I've had are dismissed as if Bitcoin really launches into the future, I'll be one of the "early" investors in this time and day.

I heard the matter of bitcoin by 2015, when some friends start talking as a bustling fruit lip. at that very moment I don't really bother about bitcoin. but gradually I heard again after such a long time that bitcoin can be profitable and investing. that's when I got interested and little by little began to study it until today. but for this new practice.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: