Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91272 times)
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:38:35 AM

Ive heard bitcoin from my friend who is using bitcoin the day that it is launch.He recommend me that bitcoin but i just ignored it that time because the price was just  cheap as a candy.Then one day i have read it again on a fb group and i saw its price is over $1000 and i regret not using it simce my friend recommend it to me.Now my friend have his own business and a rich person now

Wow really? your friend is one of the pioneers of bitcoin? That's good to know, I wish I was also one of the pioneers but even though I just lately
know about bitcoin, I don't regret it and it is fine that I know bitcoin when the price is already $300+

Vires in Numeris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:39:22 AM

i've been a member of hf and tbh for a long time, when i was surfing those site
was looking how to earn money, then i saw bitcoin but didnt get any interest at first because of the price
and then in 2014, i searched for a gambling site and i saw some and in order to play i need bitcoin,
so i searched again how to get bitcoin , where to buy and to make the story short, i was able to buy bitcoin and used it to gamble
until now i'm still gambling using bitcoin Smiley

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:13:56 PM

Well I first heard of bitcoin through my sister's boyfriend he introduce bitcoin to me for he knows that I am doing two jobs at the same time wherein I work morning and night shift which makes me so busy having only 2 hours a day I felt like I am about to die and feeling sick about it. The reason I have this two jobs is because I want to earn more than what I have and yet I realize having this two will also make your expenses higher for I am out at home and needs to eat outside for 3 times a day.

Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:37:23 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
Actually i heard bitcoin on news i heard that bitcoin is used to illegal transactions so my first impression on bitcoin is not good but because of my curiosity i tried to read more about it and join on different groups on facebook then i noticed that bitcoin is not just used on illegal transactions but many more good thing can do with it
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:23:50 AM

Well I first heard of bitcoin through my sister's boyfriend he introduce bitcoin to me for he knows that I am doing two jobs at the same time wherein I work morning and night shift which makes me so busy having only 2 hours a day I felt like I am about to die and feeling sick about it. The reason I have this two jobs is because I want to earn more than what I have and yet I realize having this two will also make your expenses higher for I am out at home and needs to eat outside for 3 times a day.

For me, I first heard about bitcoins when my classmate introduced it to me that it is used for illegal transactions in deepweb so I ignored it immediately,  but in the end after a year I heard it, I researched about it and that's how I use to get satoshis with faucets.
And it gives me interest that you can really earn from bitcoin.

Vires in Numeris
pearl11

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:42:30 AM

Accidentally search it on google when i was searching for a way on how to earn money online,, then it takes me to different faucets, and paid to click sites, until i found this site,  i spend 1 week in faucets before i stop and go here.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:33:42 AM

Accidentally search it on google when i was searching for a way on how to earn money online,, then it takes me to different faucets, and paid to click sites, until i found this site,  i spend 1 week in faucets before i stop and go here.
That faucets is really a waste of time if you do clicking it consistently, I have also been doing faucets but later realize that it does not worth my time, luckily I found a more decent source on how to collect coins which is the signature campaign.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:13:28 AM

My friend is the one who invited me in using bitcoin  in early 2015, He thought me how to use it and how to earn it. Im inspired by him cause he bought many gadgets by using bitcoins.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:52:22 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

I first heard about bitcoin back in 2013.I wasn`t very interested... Smiley

I started using this forum before 6 months and i`ll continue to be active  here.

I wish i was more active back in 2013.... Undecided

Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:55:34 AM

I started using this forum before 6 months and i`ll continue to be active  here.

LOL, we all wish we could turn back the time bro, if I have a time machine I will go bank to 2011 where bitcoins is still worthless and I would buy as much as I can.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
pearl11

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:10:54 AM

LOL, we all wish we could turn back the time bro, if I have a time machine I will go bank to 2011 where bitcoins is still worthless and I would buy as much as I can.
Then take me with you in your time machine,im goona buy all the btc i can ,go to the year where bitcoin is around 1000$ and.exchange all of it.
But its only happen on movies,,lets wait for the price to gack at 1000$ again
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

I heard first about bitcoin year 2013 when i joined a group in a social networking site where they earn from bitcoin. That time i was curious how they earn but that time i was not that interested because i'm still young and don't think about the future. Year 2015 when i start to think on how to earn my own money i begin studying bitcoin and earning it.
actually any positive point why you joined in 2015? since that time the price may be well below $500 and you can get profit with ease. different in 2013 The current price was very high and it was also a trend of continuous drops occurs. and it makes a lot of people lose
saiha

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:05:01 AM

Wow I think many people did that also when they found out about bitcoins, you are lucky that no one shared about bitcoins to you.
Maybe it is just fate that brought you to know about bitcoin. Faucets really are just waste of time.

Vires in Numeris
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:50:15 PM

My friend is the one who invited me in using bitcoin  in early 2015, He thought me how to use it and how to earn it. Im inspired by him cause he bought many gadgets by using bitcoins.
yeah if every user can invite their friends to join in bitcoin there may be many new adopters are joining and bitcoin and users has reached hundreds of millions people, or maybe more.. a lot of people are interested because they see others people make a profit. maybe you can tell your friends by that way
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:47:04 AM

yeah if every user can invite their friends to join in bitcoin there may be many new adopters are joining and bitcoin and users has reached hundreds of millions people, or maybe more.. a lot of people are interested because they see others people make a profit. maybe you can tell your friends by that way

Even spreading it on the internet is already a good help, people who reads it will be interested due to the benefits of using it and with computer age information is just one click away so they would adopt definitely.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:22:32 AM

I got a lot of friends who sees me doing it and yet I dont know what is stopping them to join in the bitcoin community. I let them see how much I earn to make them envy me and yet I cant get them join me
jiefes

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:47:13 AM

I first heard 5 years ago from friends. Most I liked the idea of money beyond the control of politicians.
Zilara12

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:27:58 AM

Second year of high school,my friend was into it already,after several attempts to get me into bitcoin he was successful. Now I'm trying to do the same to my other friends  Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:03:25 AM

First I heard of bitcoin was in the news, maybe about 3 or 4 years ago. Had I known that time that the price would be where it is now, I would be a rich man by now. But that is the past and I cannot do anything to alter it. The best that I can do is buy now, little by little, try to hold for the long term, and see how much profit I am going to make in the next five years.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 07:04:44 AM

First I heard of bitcoin was in the news, maybe about 3 or 4 years ago. Had I known that time that the price would be where it is now, I would be a rich man by now. But that is the past and I cannot do anything to alter it. The best that I can do is buy now, little by little, try to hold for the long term, and see how much profit I am going to make in the next five years.

Oh theirs a news about bitcoin in your place? In my place bitcoin is totally unknown and i think im only one use it here in my place since bitcoin still not famous in outside world, and for me i know bitcoin when someone Link me a groups of bitcoin users and out of couriousity i really try it and luckyly im earning good now and thanks really for the one who gives the link about bitcoin, but to think that they have news about bitcoin Before well i dont see it in net world or any local news papers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: