Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:55:27 PM

I first heard about Bitcoin back in 2013 when the price reached $1000. I'm upset at myself that I didn't do more research into it then while the price was that low.  Sad

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tristan1960

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:13:05 PM

I heard bitcoin back in 2016 but i ignore it because i do not know what is bitcoin and what is use for, But since i don't have job i ask to my friend in how to earn money using online and he tell to try bitcoin then i try he teach me how to use it until that i learn and i ask to my self that bitcoin is the best.

Me too, when I hard it first, I thought it's a scam type of thing or a ponzi scheme. Then I took a detailed look in it and its technology. Finally, I understood the value of it before the time is late. I count myself lucky really.

Early adoption always bring positive value to users.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:54:11 PM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I have first gathered my information and knowledge about bitcoin just a couple of months ago when I have overheard it from a group of friends which are my classmates and they are talking about bitcoin. Due to curiousity, I asked them because it really caught my attention that there is an existing thing that can provide you an income online. After that conversation with them, I started searching about bitcoin until I fully understand it and until now, I am working into bitcoin to experience what they have experienced when they have started working on it..
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:30:46 AM

i heard bitcoin on my friends and invite me to learn .. it sounds good in first because i can make my own money just to surf on internet .. just post comments and ask to others then wait for the time of withdrawal .. when the site is scam try again but when it success .. its called jackpot .. even if small money it is good because its free .. my investment is time and effort .. thankyou bitcoin you are big help ..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:50:37 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard about bitcoin cryptocurrency just last year when I overheard it from my peer group when it was our breaktime and they are talking about bitcoin cryptocurrency. I first get curious into bitcoin so I started asking them and also do some researches about bitcoin and learned about it and fully understand it until I can manage it and work on it. It also caught my attention and interest at the very first time I have heard it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:59:49 AM

I first encounter the term bitcoin in my twitter account. I saw many advertisement that is promoting bitcoin, because of that I became curious to the bitcoin and eventually I became interested to the bitcoin.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:05:51 AM

I heard bitcoin in my professor in Information Technology, she discuss the bitcoin to us. I got interested to the bitcoin because I learn that I can generate and earn money from it.

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:09:07 AM

It was way back few months ago and I thought I wouldn't be this interested with bitcoin. My classmates are piling up always and I started noticing then improving in terms of finance. I was so curious so I asked one of them and there, bitcoin came. One of my classmate me helped me out so that I will understand bitcoin further more and here I am. Earning like them and I am very thankful with then because I may not know bitcoin if it was not of them.

Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:12:10 AM

I heard bitcoin from facebook post of my friend, then I decide why not give some of my time researching it (I'm a computer geek and math geek, and I instantly fell in love with bitcoin how it's going to make me control my fund without 3rd party company).

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:18:01 AM

I needed money by that time so I ended up approaching a friend for it so he lend me some and then talked about me about having a job. At first I was doubting this thing he is offering but based on what I've witnessed on his life, I gave it a shot. Although it's risky, I kept doing and look what it did to me. I am now more than able to buy things I need and I want. I didn't imagine it would be this big, the help bitcoin and my friend offered me. You should probably not miss the chance to do bitcoin in your life.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:20:45 AM

I first encountered bitcoin when I was reading articles in google. When I encountered the bitcoin, I started to work and enter the world of cryptocurrency. I can say that I am now happy because I earn now many money because of the bitcoin.

ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:44:20 AM

I heard bitcoin's from my friend, At first i don't mind, because i'm totally did not understand it.. and a month's pass by.. My friends offer me to have a sideline job in internet.. Then he introduce me again about interesting facts about bitcoin.. and little by little i was enlightened and now i'm having fun to visit bitcoin forum to earn extra income..
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:12:16 AM

I just saw it on a facebook post years ago. But I didn't tried it until recently. Back then I thought it was just a scam investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Zoomber

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:12:22 AM

I wasn't lucky enough to get in on Bitcoin early, but I heard about Bitcoin on the internet (and the television shortly afterwards) once the value of Bitcoin was heading into the $450 range, and I really started to get into it once Bitcoin hit ~$1,200. And I hope that there will be more people soon that is going to use Bitcoin and lets make Bitcoin the most used payment method.
SilverKan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:12:55 AM

The first time I know about Bitcoin is when I came across a site where they have an ad placement saying "Bitcoin Exchange with Low Rates" so I got curious from there on as I did not know what Bitcoin is. So I self studied and researched about Bitcoin because they have said that I can earn it freely online and they were right about it. From that day on I am thankful that I have seen that ad of a Bitcoin Exchange.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:55:52 PM

Two years ago I heard bitcoin from a friend, at that time my friend sold her assets for bitcoin investment ..And early August started I learned about bitcoin because hearing bitcoin is very expensive

And finally I am interested all about bitcoin ...

planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:57:49 PM

For the first time I learned about the bitcoins on the Internet last year when I was looking for ways to earn through investment. There I got a website describing investing in bitcoins and after a while I bought my first coins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:13:57 PM

For the first time I learned about the bitcoins on the Internet last year when I was looking for ways to earn through investment. There I got a website describing investing in bitcoins and after a while I bought my first coins.
That's good about you, learning without anyone's teaching and with self research gives a better understanding. I learned through a friend who has been into it, and recently had a conversation with him. He was in plan to make bitcoin a full time job leaving his present day job.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:32:41 PM

In my own experience of learning bitcoin cryptocurrency, I was not that aware that a currency has already been established online in the name of cryptocurrency. I first heard bitcoin through my friends and classmates personal conversation during our breaktime and I have overheard thar they are talking about bitcoin so I got curious about their topic and decided to join them to let them orient me about it and explain to me clearly what bitcoin really is.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:45:53 PM

That's good about you, learning without anyone's teaching and with self research gives a better understanding. I learned through a friend who has been into it, and recently had a conversation with him. He was in plan to make bitcoin a full time job leaving his present day job.
It might be a good decision for him to just leave his daily job and just get in full time in bitcoin because he can earn a lot of money if he will put all his time in bitcoin and do his best because the opportunity in bitcoin to earn money is limitless and as long as you are working hard and harder each they then you can become successful in a faster way than getting money in daily job.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: