Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91272 times)
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:38:30 AM

I heard it from my dad, as my dad has close watch on the news and he is fond of reading, so he told me that there is something  called bitcoin so just check it out.

wow your dad use bitcoin too..? you are bitcoin family.
sometimes i introduce bitcoin to my family, but no people interesting to use it, because no more merchand avaible for bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:14:29 AM

I heard it from my dad, as my dad has close watch on the news and he is fond of reading, so he told me that there is something  called bitcoin so just check it out.

sometimes i introduce bitcoin to my family, but no people interesting to use it, because no more merchand avaible for bitcoin.
I think there are merchant who accepts bitcoin but they are on a limited numbers only. Bitcoins actually are widely use in the gambling industry. Like me a gamble regularly that is why I love bitcoins and I also heard it first on the gambling site about bitcoins.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:29:45 AM

my friend introduced me to this but the rules are hard to understand/

You must read and you can easily understand it. There is no such hard thing if you are going to follow and study very well.
I think this would help you : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

Vires in Numeris
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:14:32 AM

I first heard about bitcoin during the year 2013 when a story came on the media.
A guy thrown his old hard disk to the bin and then remembered he had something like 7000btc in it.
Apparently this amount of btc's was worth lots of money.
So I simply googled the word Bitcoin and I realised it was something very interesting.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:05:01 AM

I first heard about bitcoin during the year 2013 when a story came on the media.
A guy thrown his old hard disk to the bin and then remembered he had something like 7000btc in it.
So I simply googled the word Bitcoin and I realised it was something very interesting.
Wow! that's an amazing story, I actually never heard that before, so maybe the guy if he was able to recovered his hard disk would already billionaire nowadays. Really is the bitcoins gives fortune to the early adopters of it.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:06:15 AM

Wow! that's an amazing story, I actually never heard that before, so maybe the guy if he was able to recovered his hard disk would already billionaire nowadays. Really is the bitcoins gives fortune to the early adopters of it.
Similarly many people spent their bitcoins when bitcoin hit $50 or $100 or $200 or similar. So, there is no use in having bulk amount of bitcoins in early days with not realizing the real potential of bitcoin.
But Above kind of throwing away made many people to know about bitcoin like famous pizza buying for 10k bitcoins.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:17:14 AM

I heard about bitcoin some years ago on News. It was the video like the new currency appeared and they toldabout some details, but i didn't pay any attention on it. Some monts or even a year after this I even heard on News something like bitcoin is just a new pyramid and the system is faild.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:42:11 AM

I heard if from my friend he was active user in signature campaign and earning descent amount of bitcoin from it and he asked me join too, so now I am also a part of it.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:52:37 AM

I heard if from my friend he was active user in signature campaign and earning descent amount of bitcoin from it and he asked me join too, so now I am also a part of it.

thats great, friends told me that I must use it. And I saw it already on the internet, but I dont trust it until my friends told me to use it.
I hope later that there will be more people that is going to use it and that they must know that you also can make some profit.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:01:20 PM

thats great, friends told me that I must use it. And I saw it already on the internet, but I dont trust it until my friends told me to use it.
I hope later that there will be more people that is going to use it and that they must know that you also can make some profit.

Yeah its difficult to trust online sites at a moment but if it is recommended by our friends then we can trust them blindly as we are pretty sure that our friends will never cheat us.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:02:24 PM

Many of my friends told me about Bitcoin and that is because they want me to use it so that is nice and I am also happy with that because I am using it also now a lot.
And you can see also that there are more people is going to use it because it becomes also more popular.
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 07:15:52 PM

Many of my friends told me about Bitcoin and that is because they want me to use it so that is nice and I am also happy with that because I am using it also now a lot.
And you can see also that there are more people is going to use it because it becomes also more popular.

Yes, when we sharing to our friends or family about bitcoin, we are making it's popular . Really free advirtistmant, i will try to share it to all my friends/

OXUS

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

KEK

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:39:29 PM

at comic con someone was whining about expensive GPUS duo to bitcoin mining

Satochi is dead
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:43:31 PM

Yes, when we sharing to our friends or family about bitcoin, we are making it's popular . Really free advirtistmant, i will try to share it to all my friends/

We all share it to our friends and family but the fact is no one entertains it, and that is the worst feeling to have to see that they don't trust bitcoin and even they don't trust you too.
by.Szun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:25:15 AM

I think I originally heard about it from a fellow at work in 2011(?) and looked into it a bit. I've always been shit with computers, so I didn't seriously get into it until early 2013.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:04:04 AM

yeah bitcoin often reported in newspapers and on TV news. and many people succeed interested in seeing the news about bitcoin. we can actually take advantage of the news media to get more new adopter

Borl2

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:05:11 AM

I heard firstly about bitcoins on the news
secone

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:16:35 AM

i hear it too. someone have 7000btc and be richman.
i hope i know bitcoin at 2010 but im very lkate i know bitcoin in middle 2013 when bitcoin fall and try earning as much as possible.
saiha

Activity: 840

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:28:39 AM

The family that into bitcoins together, will become rich with bitcoin together. You dad rules and it is good that your father inspired you
into getting bitcoins today and you are both earning today, I think.

Vires in Numeris
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:56:57 AM

The family that into bitcoins together, will become rich with bitcoin together. You dad rules and it is good that your father inspired you
into getting bitcoins today and you are both earning today, I think.
At least when you are inside the family you can share real information regarding bitcoins and not just reading in forums here where some just post bullshit and unrealistic things just to promote something.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: