Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265803 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:50:47 PM

I´m just gonna hold some bitcoins till the end of this year and wait on the halving, hope fully it will be profitable so I can become rich this year.

Even my plan is to get rich by just holding the bitcoins and some time trade the bitcoins to earn some fast money. I think holding is also one of the best things you can do due to the halving that is coming. So all we guys can hold the as much we can before halving begins!

We have to hold and try to collect as much as we can until we reach the halving, as if we hold more coins in our wallet then we can earn higher profits.

There is no guarantee that the price will increase significantly after the halving, it is still a speculation/prediction imo so we cant rely on this upcoming halving to earn profits.

yes you are right there is no guarantee for that. but if you have confidence with it, maybe it could be good. because bitcoin after halving will be reduced, it is likely the demand will increase because bitcoin is increasingly rare.
And bitcoin will increase for sure because some store here in my country planning start accepting bitcoin as payment and more demands less supply result price increase,..

Bitcoin will achieve new heights in future for sure but we don't know when the right time will come when can see the best price of bitcoin, as its really difficult to predict.
ruselbd

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:11:49 PM

At this time my goal only 5 btc on this year
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:15:24 PM

I don't think I will ever get rich with bitcoin as to get rich with bitcoin I need huge number of coins in my wallet and that is not possible for me at this stage.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:33:22 PM

I´m just gonna hold some bitcoins till the end of this year and wait on the halving, hope fully it will be profitable so I can become rich this year.

I think rich are not those people who collect a big pile of money but I call rich to those people who have a big continuous income and with that they can buy anything they like and they do not lose their money but at the next month they get the same amount again and so they can continue their luxurious life without any fear of lack of money. So only a halving is not enough to become a rich.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 09:09:49 PM

I have no any plan to get rich with bitcoin, cause i am using bitcoin as currency not as investment. By the way my plan will be linked wiht different trading stuff i think.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10441

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:29:29 PM

I have no any plan to get rich with bitcoin, cause i am using bitcoin as currency not as investment. By the way my plan will be linked wiht different trading stuff i think.

There is no problem using bitcoin as a currency, and it is probably good, overall, for bitcoin's total infrastructure when folks use BTC as a currency.

Nonetheless, if you also want to use BTC as an investment, you need to replace all of your spent BTC within a fairly short period of time.  Whenever, I spend BTC at least at these prices and in the past couple of years, I attempt to replace it within 24 hours and frequently much sooner because I don't want to gamble volatility risk on those coins that I had used for consumption purposes and I want to at least keep my total holdings of BTC to be at least the same amount (but preferably growing little by little)

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:03:44 AM

I try to bet 0.001 BTC on 9900X and win.
Also I try to make a big on sport bets.
I hope to win someday.

We all hope to win one day but if this really gonna happen is the question, gambling is depending on luck and if you do not have this luck its gonna be difficult.

if you always try a small bet to get something big, it's really difficult. though possible, but you will lose a lot of money.
but sports betting and make a parlay if you have a good knowledge, it is possible to get great results.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:10:31 AM

hold is an ancient method if you're just holding a little bitcoin. you're not going to get rich with this method. maybe you will get little benefit alone. but it's better than you use gambling as a method of doubling

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:12:41 AM

I think once you bought a bitcoin it is already invested. Oh just my opinion though. Because I see it move a lot so you cant know what might happen with the currency that you are using which is "bitcoin"
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:13:58 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
if im going to tell you my strategy to get rich with the bitcoin it wont be able for me to get rich with my idea. So if everybody is going to tell you i dont think so i think that everybody who has a strategy wants to keep it for his own
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:17:20 AM

Even you are not planning to be rich but it can possibly happen not knowing that you are going you're way there. Since you said, you are planning
to be linked with different trading stuffs.
Well that could make you rich even you don't plan to be rich,

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 07:24:12 AM

hold is an ancient method if you're just holding a little bitcoin. you're not going to get rich with this method. maybe you will get little benefit alone. but it's better than you use gambling as a method of doubling

Gambling is the least method he should dive into.
One that a small timer like me could invest into is the IPO of good coins. I've invested to DAO which a lot of reputable users skeptical about yet still they invest to it by buying ETH for DAO.
This kind of investment is a lot faster than waiting for btc to double its value.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:31:42 AM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
if im going to tell you my strategy to get rich with the bitcoin it wont be able for me to get rich with my idea. So if everybody is going to tell you i dont think so i think that everybody who has a strategy wants to keep it for his own

That is just bullshit, you can just use someone's strategy and its still the question if you will get rich by your strategy right ?
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:33:26 AM

I agree to hold less good, let alone hold a small amount. because the hold was filled with uncertainty, because you just always expect the price to rise higher in the future. to be rich you must be smart to see the opportunity and make a profit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:40:44 AM

I agree to hold less good, let alone hold a small amount. because the hold was filled with uncertainty, because you just always expect the price to rise higher in the future. to be rich you must be smart to see the opportunity and make a profit.

It is good to hold some bitcoins, because if you don't hold today you will don't get profit from it. And if you are going to invest all your bitcoins,
well that is a very risky part, you still need to have a portion to back up your investment if troubles come to you, like collapsing of your investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:05:53 AM

I try to bet 0.001 BTC on 9900X and win.
Also I try to make a big on sport bets.
I hope to win someday.

We all hope to win one day but if this really gonna happen is the question, gambling is depending on luck and if you do not have this luck its gonna be difficult.

if you always try a small bet to get something big, it's really difficult. though possible, but you will lose a lot of money.
but sports betting and make a parlay if you have a good knowledge, it is possible to get great results.
Yes but as it was just a game if we win the next will surely lose. Very hard to become rich in this way because it's just like a game. To be rich try the way to get bitcoin is certain we can get bitcoin as using segnature campaign, trade, sell services, etc.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:24:26 AM

My plan is not to get rich with Bitcoin but just to make some extra money. Getting rich with Bitcoin is not possible at this moment because the price is not so high right now that you can become rich.

Getting rich isn't possible in bitcoin just because of it's price?

No you are wrong. What if you are holding lots of coins? There are people who have 1,000btc or more in possession. I considered them rich if they will convert it to fiat with the current price rate.

Mostly those people who have 1000 btc and more are the people who got into bitcoin early when no one is trusting bitcoin and the price is too low. Just what he is saying right now. So people who believe now can become rich too if they just persevere and continue to believe and earn and hold bitcoin.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:26:54 AM

My plan to get rich with bitcoin is to simply use bitcoin as a savings protocol to encourage me to save money. I usually waste my money spending on things that I don't need at all. But with bitcoin and I watch my balance grow over time and that is pretty satisfying for me.

At the same time, I can get rich with bitcoin by holding it. I believe that bitcoin still has a long way to go both as a currency and its price. I buy it as an investment and as a store of value.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:41:45 AM

I am not planning to get rich with Bitcoin because that is not what I am here for. I am here to make some extra money next beside my day job. Planning to get rich is not something I am planning.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10441

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:06:30 AM

Gambling is the least method he should dive into.
One that a small timer like me could invest into is the IPO of good coins. I've invested to DAO which a lot of reputable users skeptical about yet still they invest to it by buying ETH for DAO.
This kind of investment is a lot faster than waiting for btc to double its value.

You are correct to suggest that there is a difference between investing and gambling; however, if you are suggesting to "invest" in DAO, there is a much greater element of gambling in that, and therefore, it does not seem accurate to characterize "investing in DAO" as an investment.  In other words, the chance of losing a lot of money is probably just as likely, if not more, than gaining a lot of money.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: