Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:36:51 AM

i have been jumping pools to see which one works best for me.

So far V2 has been paying out every 4 hours or so to me. Between 250-350 each payout.

Spending a few hours on a site is not a reasonable evaluation, especially with a small plot. Mine each pool simultaneously for at least a day, preferably a week, to remove short term bias.

I've done the math, and I'd be better off personally solo mining, but pool mining is better for everyone. /bin/ladens dominance is good for no one other than bin laden. The rate of expansion of his botnet hurts everyone - discouraging miners and developers both.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:54:04 AM

No I havnt been just jumping.  I have spent a little time at each so far.  a few hours here and there will def not get the information that is needed.  I started on Ninja, moved to poolto.be, back to Ninja, Back to Poolto.be, and Ninja, then went to V2 when I found it.   I have spent a little time so far at each.  I am currently on I think its day 2 or 3 on V2.  Another few days and I will move to the next one.

Something else I noticed as well and it may have some impact on the payout intervals. poolto.be had the last time i checked over 1000 miners.  I think it was 1,006.  Ninja is reporting I believe it is 464 miners.  V2 has a list.  I took a screen shot but havnt counted.  So im thinking the number of miners has an impact on payouts.

I think that payout wise it may be the number of blocks that are found.   I know binladen doesn't get them all and ninja is frequently.  This would leave it to other pools and solo miners.  I would guess that V2 gets blocks frequently as well.   And number wise depending on the size of plots.  The more the miners the better chances of getting a block.  Maybe im wrong but this is the way that it seems to me anyways.

That is something I was wondering.   How does he have 4.4PB.  That would be like 4 server racks full of HDDs if he had it local.  And the cost would be insane for that amount of space.  Unless he has micro plots spread across the world to = 4.4PB.  Iv been looking at HDDs a lot recently as I plan on buying more and more.

4.4PB bought at $125 per 5TB would be what around $106,250 or so.  it like what 200 HDDs per PB @ 5TB.  That is insane.

Unless he owns a small data center or something on those lines.  The cost would be ridiculous.  But you did mention botnet. Dunno.  Cant really wrap my head around it.

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 08:32:12 AM

Yea, the size of a pool does directly correlate to the number of blocks found, but it has less to do with the number of miners, and more to do with the amount of space plotted to the pool's mining addresses, and assigned to the pool. If I remember correctly, before the stats went down, ninja and dev v2 were about the same size, fighting for the largest public pool. Of course, good ol bitladen's pool ranks number one by far, but he hardly has that public.

Yea, we all know that bitladen's got a ton of hashpower, it is up to each of us to speculate, or know, the truth.

I for one, don't care to speak much on the subject, as I do find bitladen a friend, though most of the people here do disagree with that, it isn't really up to them who I take as a friend, is it? The fact of the matter is, sitting and worrying about what he will or won't do doesn't really help anything, and if we want to keep moving forward, we should probably just resign to the fact that no matter how he has the amount of power that he has, he has it, and there's not much we can do about it. This way we can all just continue on doing what we're doing, and benefiting the coin as we can, and doing less worrying about whatever may or may not happen if whatever happens with bitladen.

I am always a huge fan of the saying, "it is what it is." Don't worry about it, nothing can cause BURST or the tech it has to vanish completely. There just isn't any reason to sit here fretting over something that may or may not happen, if we did that, we'd be simply stressed 24/7, and I for one, don't have the time or energy for that.

That being said, I don't believe that bitladen will attack the network, though of course, anything when you've got as much power as he does, is possible.

no matter though, lets all continue on our own paths, and let this all play out as it will. You never know, the things that are being done here could ultimately end up being a good thing, the ends of situations are pretty crazy sometimes, and don't add up to anything people think they will.

I for one, don't feel the need to stress over it. If an attack happens, it happens, we speak about how to handle it, and we resolve it. That's that.

The age of the 2.0 coins is here, bitcoin will not be able to pretend that it is sustainable much longer, IMO. I don't understand how anyone sees it as a long term possibility anyway. The only reason it is so big and strong is due to the amount of people who either don't care to know, or just don't know much about the other coins and what they can do, coins like BURST.

To me, the only thing I think we need to decide on, which obviously I've made my own mind up, but others will need to when the 2.0 coins finally take over (not going to even guess at this point how long this will be, but it will be years, so don't get all hyphy on me. haha.) is whether HDD mining, or some sort of PoS variant will take the prize for the new BTC.

They both have their positives, but I truly think that the cake goes to BURST, the most innovative and fun coin since... well, bitcoin. (all of these are my opinions...) The community here, mostly, has been around since they first came in, whether it be beginning, middle or recent, and most of them end up loving the coin after some possible hurdles at the beginning with the learning curve, sounds a lot like BTC in the beginning to me...

But, we've not only got improved mining, we've got tech that bitcoin can't come close to thinking of, nor will it, as it is basically the crotchety grandfather who made all the money and won't change from his ways because "That's what bought...(whatever), sonny!" or "That's how things got the way they are, kid!" (yes, my crotchety grandpa quotes are awesome, I know.)

Sooner or later, the miners will start realizing that spending absorbent amounts of power just to mine the coin is pretty ridiculous, and look for alternatives... The mining type people, will like a mining type coin, and will move to the lowest power algo that is in place, which I highly doubt any will beat out PoC, and that, will lead to a massive influx of people to the BURST (and if there's a new clone, the clone) community(ies).

If you believe that BURST isn't better than BTC in every way (aside from well, I guess, current value, which should have obvious reasoning...) then stick around, test BURST out, in all aspects, then come on back and let us know what you think. I would be very surprised if you don't change your mind.

Take the price out of the equation, which coin makes more sense?

If you had to start over, as a large miner or someone with 30k to spend on mining gear, does it make more sense to buy hot running and power hungry proprietary machines that drop in value faster than a rock in the lake? Or storage gear that can be repurposed for a ton of different things, and runs on barely any power, not even requiring some special electricity setup in most cases... Then can be resold for almost the same value they were purchased at, over a year later. Isn't the choice becoming clear now? It will become clear to more and more people, once they realize that the hype coins are hype, pnd are pnd, and nonsense scams continue to be nonsense.

I'm tired once again, see ya'll soon.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 08:46:16 AM

@ Lenore - I appreciate all of your hard work, and yes ,by all means use my quote.

I look forward to more direct communications with you soon. Have a great night.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:59:05 AM

Hi all, I just heard about Burst today, and it looks interesting! I'm gonna read up some more on this later, but I have a few questions first:

Should I read up on the old thread or focus on this new one?

Can an SSD be used, and does it have any advantages/disadvantages over a HDD?
FrilledShark

Activity: 617

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:48:57 PM

Hi all, I just heard about Burst today, and it looks interesting! I'm gonna read up some more on this later, but I have a few questions first:

If you wanna learn about burst, you should read the old thread, if you are going to be ignore the past, focus on the new one.

If you use a SSD you get your deadlines posted to the network before other miners. On pools you will also be a part of very fast blocks. SSD is more expansive, so cost wise, they are not worth it, but they use less electricity and can last almost forever (If you don't write to them).

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Propagandalf

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:11:02 PM

If you wanna learn about burst, you should read the old thread, if you are going to be ignore the past, focus on the new one.

If you use a SSD you get your deadlines posted to the network before other miners. On pools you will also be a part of very fast blocks. SSD is more expansive, so cost wise, they are not worth it, but they use less electricity and can last almost forever (If you don't write to them).

OK, thanks for the info, mate!
pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:25:13 PM

(this applies to solo mining, with pools, i think deadlines are submitted before their time is up, someone needs to fill in)
In fact a deadline is first posted to the network when it's time is up, so if you have a floppy disk and a SSD and the SSD read a 100 second deadline after 1 second, and the floppy disc reads a 100 second deadline after 99 seconds, both deadlines will be submitted at the same time anyway. SSD or floppy will then make no difference.

If you have a 1 second deadline and it takes 10 seconds for your harddisk to find it, then you will submit your 1 second deadline after 10 seconds, and some dude with an SSD and a 5 second deadline might win the block bc he was the first to submit a valid deadline.

so...  if you have faster means of reading the plot files, you will also be able to win the low deadlines.

however, the average deadline is 4 minutes, so say, if you finish reading all plots after 1 minute, then you are fine unless you have a less than 1 minute deadline at the end of your reading process.

I am quite sure SSD is not much of an advantage, especially as SSD's are usually so small anyway, a harddisk with an 1/4 TB will be read super fast, so the SSD will have not much advantage.

My plotted drives are up to 4TB plots, and by reading them in parrallel, i can get through them all in about a minute. ( got 65 TB at last count, spread out on 3 computers and lots of drives). My setup is not at all optimized, btw.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:00:53 PM

14. Built in BURST wallet connectivity and more to come on that front, including embedded BURST instructional videos and collaborative BURST information documents, as well as collaborative assistance documents written by myself and added to by anyone in the community who obtains an account. I am not sure yet what the pricing will be, but I'm determined to keep the price lower than competitors, and offer services they can't even dream about. This is something that started as me basically just wanting to host my own dropbox server, but when I came across the awesome owncloud platform, my imagination started to run wild and I thought of all the things that could be done with something like this. I hope to eventually have something truly amazing going on here, that people will remember not only my company, but BURST, as the founding structure creators. I hope to get contact from people asking for beta accounts for either sync or simply access accounts so that they can gain access to the features that are currently and will continue to be available and growing. I hope that my hypervisor eats its hardware usage to hell really fast so that I can justify getting another added to the cluster. I think it is possible for all of this.

This is really great! Seems like a huge project you are doing there but it will be super beneficial to BURST as well. The ability to access the BURST wallet from the cloud and also having BURST instructional videos makes it great features for those who don't want to set up the wallet by themselves on their PCs and want to learn more about it (with the videos)

About the cloud mining, it may not be worth it with BURST's current price (and it makes it unprofitable) but instead, maybe you could add like a marketplace to buy HDD space for cloud storage using your own BURST! Also, getting a BURST debit card would be awesome  Roll Eyes

As you said before....the possibilities are endless.  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 08:04:03 PM

14. Built in BURST wallet connectivity and more to come on that front, including embedded BURST instructional videos and collaborative BURST information documents, as well as collaborative assistance documents written by myself and added to by anyone in the community who obtains an account. I am not sure yet what the pricing will be, but I'm determined to keep the price lower than competitors, and offer services they can't even dream about. This is something that started as me basically just wanting to host my own dropbox server, but when I came across the awesome owncloud platform, my imagination started to run wild and I thought of all the things that could be done with something like this. I hope to eventually have something truly amazing going on here, that people will remember not only my company, but BURST, as the founding structure creators. I hope to get contact from people asking for beta accounts for either sync or simply access accounts so that they can gain access to the features that are currently and will continue to be available and growing. I hope that my hypervisor eats its hardware usage to hell really fast so that I can justify getting another added to the cluster. I think it is possible for all of this.

This is really great! Seems like a huge project you are doing there but it will be super beneficial to BURST as well. The ability to access the BURST wallet from the cloud and also having BURST instructional videos makes it great features for those who don't want to set up the wallet by themselves on their PCs and want to learn more about it (with the videos)

About the cloud mining, it may not be worth it with BURST's current price (and it makes it unprofitable) but instead, maybe you could add like a marketplace to buy HDD space for cloud storage using your own BURST! Also, getting a BURST debit card would be awesome  Roll Eyes

As you said before....the possibilities are endless.  Grin

Yes, you're very right about the above... Though a debit card would be very difficult to obtain I believe... But the ability to buy the cloud storage with BURST is already a possibility, but currently I'm not selling the service, instead I'm giving away demo/beta accounts to anyone who would like one, with 10-25GB of space to play with. Upon the end of the beta, once I've got everything the way I think it should be (which will be quite a while, was initially hoping a few months, but I'm thinking now it will be even longer, so a beta account may be free for a really decent amount of time! heh.) and I have tested all aspects and moved to a better Hypervisor with the entire setup, I'll be then charging for the service, I'm thinking there will be set amounts for just access to the services without much data, then added fee for extra data, that seems to make the most sense to me at the moment.

I think a debit card would be pretty sweet for sure, but the issue arises that once again we're relying on a bank... which in my goals, there's a definite urge toward the opposite... and we would also be relying upon other centralized authorities. Which, I also would prefer to get as low as possible in frequency in my services. (Yes, I know that the cloud itself is technically a central authority, but at least it is built on open source software, and allows for tons of customization by the users.

As for cloud mining, it was always my intent to form a system that would be capable of cloud mining, but I've instead offered assets backed with pool fee and mining power, and I think for now at least, that is how I will keep things... The cloud mining setup would be really cool, but it isn't worth it and it is pretty much impossible to come up with a solution that is both fair for the client, and doesn't undercut myself.

The ability to rent actual space, and use that space for files, sending large files, and much much more is what I'm doing for now. I'm seeing issues with certain FTP servers when attempting to use them as an external data source, but I think that has to do with the fact that the FTP I tested had literally thousands of files of small sizes, and it may have just been a little too many. lol.

So yea, if anyone would like a beta account to test out, I'll give you anywhere from 10-25GB of space to play with, and even give you the ability to form your own groups inside the system, and allow for an admin and users inside said groups, so that you can do whole permissions sets, and things of that nature. Eventually there will be a fee for the service, but not any time soon.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Propagandalf

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:45:41 PM

Well, just downloaded the wallet. Gonna give BURST a try! I like the concept and I believe it has a lot of potential.

Could someone please explain these assets that are mentioned here and there?
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:09:40 AM

Well, just downloaded the wallet. Gonna give BURST a try! I like the concept and I believe it has a lot of potential.

Glad that you are having a go at it.  It is worth it.  And I believe it will be in the long run as well.

Assets are shares of sorts that are issued by Burst users.  That can be used for a wide variety of things.   Depending on the asset idea, project, or use.
For example: Some one issues an asset and it is stated that the asset is for investment into other coins.  You would buy the asset at there stated price using Burst coin and if they promised a return in Burst on profit made by investing they would send you a portion of what was earned in Burst.

It can be used widely really.  Just depends on what the asset was for when it was issued.  You can simply issue an asset that was for say donation only.  If other users see it as a good cause they may donate and buy your asset.  If you plan on buying assets I would read on each to find out what they are used for and if your interested in that asset buy some.

You can find a list of assets here: block.burstcoin.info  You can click on a featured asset and then scroll to the bottom of the page for a longer list of assets.

Hope that answers some of your questions.  Been busy and tired so I hope it made sense.

pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:16:56 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 05:01:33 AM by pinballdude

update on plotting...

now at 70.94 TB ..  1.8TB to go, then i'm finished until next time.

A lot of my drives are now 8TB seagate archive drives, their power use is very low compared to most other things. I'm going at very low running cost, as the computers would have been turned on 24/7 anyways.
Propagandalf

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:29:30 AM

*snip*
Hope that answers some of your questions.  Been busy and tired so I hope it made sense.

Great, thanks for the information!

I am having some slight trouble with the wallet. It says I need to fund it with 1 coin and also send 1 to activate it. I claimed 4 coins from a faucet and sent them to my wallet, but when I refreshed the wallet page I needed to log in again and it looked like my ID had changed - so no coins. Also, how do I include the public key in the first transaction (wallets tells me I have to do that). Am I missing something here? Should I just keep the wallet page open until I receive the coins, and then I can somehow "save" my activated wallet version?
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:17:55 PM

*snip*

Great, thanks for the information!

I am having some slight trouble with the wallet. It says I need to fund it with 1 coin and also send 1 to activate it. I claimed 4 coins from a faucet and sent them to my wallet, but when I refreshed the wallet page I needed to log in again and it looked like my ID had changed - so no coins. Also, how do I include the public key in the first transaction (wallets tells me I have to do that). Am I missing something here? Should I just keep the wallet page open until I receive the coins, and then I can somehow "save" my activated wallet version?

If your ID changed, then you used a different pass phrase - most likely a leading or trailing space. It needs to be exactly what you used the first time.

Don't worry about the public key, that's no longer a requirement.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Propagandalf

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:59:18 PM

I got my wallet activated by receiving and sending now. How can I change the password? I tried to look for information on http://burstcoin.info/, but there are so many links that do not work there...
Blago

Activity: 416

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:13:24 PM

I got my wallet activated by receiving and sending now. How can I change the password? I tried to look for information on http://burstcoin.info/, but there are so many links that do not work there...
Your password - it's your key for wallet. You can't change a password.
New pass = new wallet

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
Propagandalf

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:43:44 PM

New pass = new wallet

I thought so, just had to check  Angry

Got my disk plotted now, gonna try out mining BURST for the first time if I can make it work  Smiley
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:20:25 AM

New pass = new wallet

Got my disk plotted now, gonna try out mining BURST for the first time if I can make it work  Smiley

Welcome to BURST, hopefully you'll find (as most others did/do) that the coin is a fantastic set of technologies, and a great and helpful community. (yes, there was a bit of nonsense and squabbling in the past, but I think most of that is gone now, and instead, only focus on improving, and pushing BURST into the future!)

I for one, am doing everything I can to get BURST mainstream.

@ all -

Going to be doing a promotion soon to get traffic to my new cloud site, stay tuned...

Yes, I know I've got a lot that I'm planning, but you can actually SEE the progress on the cloud, at least...

Feel free to login to the test account, and see what you think. Bear in mind, this is a beta server, and thus it will not be the permanent home for the cloud, so don't freak out if it isn't screaming fast right now, and also, since it is a beta, there may be brief times where I'm restarting services running on it, or restarting the server itself... So yea...

Here's the test account info...

user - test
password - test

difficult, right? The test account only has 5GB of available storage, so not too much use for actual storage, but you can test out some of the stuff and let me know if you hit snags, also, use the BURST wallet, etc.

If you'd like your own beta account, that you can use to sync devices an so much more, let me know, and I'll be happy to oblige...

https://cloud.crowetic.com

Thanks, and here's to a bright future for BURST!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
FrilledShark

Activity: 617

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 01:32:54 PM

New pass = new wallet

Welcome to BURST, hopefully you'll find (as most others did/do) that the coin is a fantastic set of technologies, and a great and helpful community. (yes, there was a bit of nonsense and squabbling in the past, but I think most of that is gone now, and instead, only focus on improving, and pushing BURST into the future!)

I for one, am doing everything I can to get BURST mainstream.

@ all -

Going to be doing a promotion soon to get traffic to my new cloud site, stay tuned...

Yes, I know I've got a lot that I'm planning, but you can actually SEE the progress on the cloud, at least...

Feel free to login to the test account, and see what you think. Bear in mind, this is a beta server, and thus it will not be the permanent home for the cloud, so don't freak out if it isn't screaming fast right now, and also, since it is a beta, there may be brief times where I'm restarting services running on it, or restarting the server itself... So yea...

Here's the test account info...

user - test
password - test

difficult, right? The test account only has 5GB of available storage, so not too much use for actual storage, but you can test out some of the stuff and let me know if you hit snags, also, use the BURST wallet, etc.

If you'd like your own beta account, that you can use to sync devices an so much more, let me know, and I'll be happy to oblige...

https://cloud.crowetic.com

Thanks, and here's to a bright future for BURST!

I have a hard time logging in with that username and password.
I might have done something wrong, but would you check that the password and username is both test?

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: