Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daWallet

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 05:52:00 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 08:25:36 PM by daWallet

Burst Client for Windows 0.2.1 release

+ updated luxe's jminer to version 0.4.2
+ fixed broken links

https://github.com/dawallet/burstwindowswallet/releases

Nobody has projects to crowdfund? No ideas? Why so shy?

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 05:58:39 PM

--SNIP--
Thanks for the explanation on Assets, a completely new concept to me, so am only just wrapping my head around it. Looking at the Assets listed in the blockexplorer I can now see the principal involved. What surprises me looking at the description of the Assets in the blockexplorer is that they seem to be issued and traded with very little explanation as what they are and seem to completely rely on a blind trust in the asset maker as to their safety or growth? Or am I missing something here?
Rich
No, you are not missing anything. Many assets has short descriptions, they want the asset description to continue to be valid. A long description will most likely have a lot of different statements, 1 of them could end up begin false after 1 or 3 months. If you want to invest in an asset you should find the ANN of the asset to get more information. It's like trading with cryptocurrency, you don't know what you are trading with without doing research.

If you want an asset, which require less blind trust. I would recommend ByteEnt.
ByteEnt has and forever will be a solid asset that you can trust, backed by a non-anonymous business owner who is fully in the front lines and backs both his projects and BURST 200%.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:50:36 PM

+ updated luxe's jminer to version 0.4.2
+ fixed broken links

https://github.com/dawallet/burstwindowswallet/releases

Nobody has projects to crowdfund? No ideas? Why so shy?

Thank you, daWallet for your work!

I´ll test it.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 09:42:06 AM

Thanks daWallet as always!

The asset payout for ByteEnt is going to be a big one this month, with the extra close to 300k that was what I gave for the bonus, plus the extra from the blunder last month. Total payout about is 969,000 BURST!

I'm working on the processing of it now. Will post an update upon completion. Smiley Thank you as always for your trust and support, and stay tuned for more exciting information from Byte Enterprises!

edit - payouts complete for ByteEnt.

Also...

https://network.burst-team.us/oxwall/blogs/post/1

Another bounty, for some reason all of my bounties are not being picked up, so I'll probably be listing more info on them in a single location here soon, as the OP seems to not get much attention. lol.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:56:10 PM

The asset payout for ByteEnt is going to be a big one this month, with the extra close to 300k that was what I gave for the bonus, plus the extra from the blunder last month. Total payout about is 969,000 BURST!

I'm working on the processing of it now. Will post an update upon completion. Smiley Thank you as always for your trust and support, and stay tuned for more exciting information from Byte Enterprises!

Also...

Another bounty, for some reason all of my bounties are not being picked up, so I'll probably be listing more info on them in a single location here soon, as the OP seems to not get much attention. lol.

Those are great news! I am a proud investor of ByteEnt asset and will continue to invest more into it as it looks very promising. About the pictures you've posted earlier, I would like to say that it is a really nice HDD setup you got there. And the cloud platform (cloud.crowetic.com) is getting pretty interesting as well. Good job!  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
noobhelper178

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:16:45 AM

I`m now finishing setting up my storage and am beginning to construct a gateway for my upcoming asset.

I dont want to reveal yet, but it's going to be a very innovative one, that will definitely help BURST getting attention from altcoin investors.

It is very exciting.Stay tuned!
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 10:39:16 AM

Also...

Those are great news! I am a proud investor of ByteEnt asset and will continue to invest more into it as it looks very promising. About the pictures you've posted earlier, I would like to say that it is a really nice HDD setup you got there. And the cloud platform (cloud.crowetic.com) is getting pretty interesting as well. Good job!  Cheesy

Heh. Thanks! Hope you enjoy owning ByteEnt as much as I enjoy running it. Gives me reasons to buy massive amounts of Hard drives, totally okay with me! xD

But my setup is nothing compared to say, Vax, or haitch. Though I'm really good at Frankensteining stuff together, haha. You should see the GPU this thing is currently using to mine (I think it's in the pictures, the GPU itself is old, but the way I have it running outside the case of the rackserver, with External Internal PSU and 4 USB3 controller cards with cables everywhere and drives all over the place, just makes me smile.

I`m now finishing setting up my storage and am beginning to construct a gateway for my upcoming asset.

I dont want to reveal yet, but it's going to be a very innovative one, that will definitely help BURST getting attention from altcoin investors.

It is very exciting.Stay tuned!

Hello cryptic posting newbie. I hope you're ready to give some real information, and by that, I mean on yourself, before releasing any assets, no matter how awesome they may be.... The BURST community is getting tired of anonymous people coming through starting assets, then vanishing never to be seen again.

That being said, hopefully we will be as excited as you are, upon the news. 

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
noobhelper178

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:24:01 AM

[ANN BurstETHER]

Since there wasn't any Ethereum representation in Burst, I`ve created BurstETHER, which will represent Ethereum on the Burst blockchain. BurstETHER is a gateway asset between Ethereum and Burst, and it's backed 1:1 by Ethereum. All Bursts collected from selling BurstETHER will be used to purchase real Ethereum to maintain the backing. The sale price of BurstETHER will be pegged to Ethereum's real price and adjusted frequently to match it (since bitcoin is the middleman between Burst and Ethereum, the price may not always be perfectly accurate).

The BurstETHER tokens can be redeemed for real Ethereum as well, by contacting me, or by an automatic gateway system that I`m in the process of setting up now, which will let you convert BurstETHER directly into Ethereum. There will be a 2% comission charged on every Ethereum sale that will be my profit.

ROADMAP:

PHASE 1: Starting to sell BurstETHER and converting it into Ethereum which will be held in a cold storage

PHASE 2: Setting up an automatic gateway/exchange address system between BurstETHER and Ethereum, so that investors can exchange them between eachother

PHASE 3: Setting up a website with nice visual interface so that the process can become user-friendly, but anonymous and without the need to register

PHASE 4: Using Ethereum's smart contract system to link more assets from Burst into Ethereum, and test the limits of Etherum by which it can be used to help Burst

INFO:

Explorer: https://block.burstcoin.info/as.php?as=11264310177310820265
Name: BurstETHER
Asset ID: 11264310177310820265
Quantity: 77,516,000
Type: Commodity, representing Ethereum
Fees: 2% comission on buying Ethereum
Price: 72,000 BURST / BurstETHER (Current price 10.18$)
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 10:07:17 AM

[ANN BurstETHER]

Since there wasn't any Ethereum representation in Burst, I`ve created BurstETHER, which will represent Ethereum on the Burst blockchain. BurstETHER is a gateway asset between Ethereum and Burst, and it's backed 1:1 by Ethereum. All Bursts collected from selling BurstETHER will be used to purchase real Ethereum to maintain the backing. The sale price of BurstETHER will be pegged to Ethereum's real price and adjusted frequently to match it (since bitcoin is the middleman between Burst and Ethereum, the price may not always be perfectly accurate).

The BurstETHER tokens can be redeemed for real Ethereum as well, by contacting me, or by an automatic gateway system that I`m in the process of setting up now, which will let you convert BurstETHER directly into Ethereum. There will be a 2% comission charged on every Ethereum sale that will be my profit.

ROADMAP:

PHASE 1: Starting to sell BurstETHER and converting it into Ethereum which will be held in a cold storage

PHASE 2: Setting up an automatic gateway/exchange address system between BurstETHER and Ethereum, so that investors can exchange them between eachother

PHASE 3: Setting up a website with nice visual interface so that the process can become user-friendly, but anonymous and without the need to register

PHASE 4: Using Ethereum's smart contract system to link more assets from Burst into Ethereum, and test the limits of Etherum by which it can be used to help Burst

INFO:

I appreciate the fact that youre taking an interest in the BURST AE, and I think your idea has good potential for arb, and more... That being said, would you mind giving us a bit more information on yourself? I am usually a large holder in new asses, but due to too many of them becoming scams, I'm much more leary about throwing my money in the direction of anyone anon...

Hopefully you can understand this and will release some more info and make the community feel confident. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:08:57 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 01:42:18 AM by haitch

[ANN BurstETHER]

ROADMAP:

INFO:

Interesting concept, however there's a problem with your asset price/volume. To sell out your asset would require 5.5 Trillion Burst - way more than the amount of burst that will ever exist, in fact your initial sale of 1M assets, requires 7.2Billion burst, vs the maximum circulation of 2.2 billion and current circulation of 1.1 Billion. Trying to sell an asset for 3000x the entire currency isn't going to work ....

And as Crow said, some more info about yourself would be appreciated.

H,

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
noobhelper178

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:59:09 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 06:55:38 AM by noobhelper178

I appreciate the fact that youre taking an interest in the BURST AE, and I think your idea has good potential for arb, and more... That being said, would you mind giving us a bit more information on yourself? I am usually a large holder in new asses, but due to too many of them becoming scams, I'm much more leary about throwing my money in the direction of anyone anon...

Hopefully you can understand this and will release some more info and make the community feel confident. Thanks!

Indeed, my name is Bruce , I`m from a small scottish village from northeast. I`ve joined bitcoin in 2014 when it was in a downtrend, and even though I bought some at a higher price, I held on to it until 2015, when my next new love became asset and crypto tokens.

I`ve been trading assets on NXT, but the market there has just become a bear market and it's very hard to make money there.

Then after Ethereum came out, it became my next new love, because it has so much potential in it that I cant even explain it here. I`ve been trading altcoins on Poloniex for the past 1.5 year and I even have an altcoin portfolio setup that can be invested in, but I rather keep it private for now.

I am currently putting my maximum focus on Ethereum, and all of my other projects are on halt, so that is how this idea got born. Connecting BURST with ETH.

Why I choose BURST? Well, it's similar to NXT, and it has a  vibrant community, and as I ready up upon it, you guys had very big breakthroughs in the past weeks. New wallets, active development. I think the BURST community is very well managed, so I would really like to be a part of this.

Interesting concept, however there's a problem with your asset price/volume. To sell out your asset would require 5.5 Trillion Burst - way more than the amount of burst that will ever exist, in fact your initial sale of 1M assets, requires 7.2Billion burst, vs the maximum circulation of 2.2 billion and current circulation of 1.1 Billion. Trying to sell an asset for 3000x the entire currency isn't going to work ....

And as Crow said, some more info about yourself would be appreciated.

H,

Thanks. No the asset volume and price is exactly how it should be. There are 77.5 million ETHER out there, and it's price yesterday was 72000 BURST.

I will update the price for today, but other than that it's correct.

When you buy 1 BurstETHER, you are buying 1 ETHER, which I`m going to buy on Poloniex and transfer it to the cold storage from where it can be redeemed, so I need to have 1:1 peg between the asset and Ether so that I can buy it on Poloniex.

Even if the supply is greater than that of BURST, it doesnt matter ,I dont think we will buy up even 1% of the ETH supply so it's not an issue, so it's just for accuracy.
noobhelper178

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:13:01 AM

I`ve adjusted the price of BurstEther:

ETH/BTC Ask:  0.02840071

BURST/BTC Bid: 0.00000031

===================

BurstEther/Burst = 91615.19354838 ~ 92000
FrilledShark

Activity: 617

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 09:13:22 AM

-- SNIP --

Two things or three things. First, your category of assets is wrong. You are selling a crypto token you don't own. You are selling 77 516 000 ETH, correct me if I'm wrong, are that all ETH to ever be created? If so, you are in reality selling the whole market cap of ETH. Nice try, unless you can prove you have 77 516 000 ETH, if you can't, bad luck. Next thing, it's not possible to buy 0.1 of the asset, you need to buy minimum 10$ worth of an asset, backed by your 10$. "Yeah, it's beca..", No plz! You can't sell something you don't own. Try to ask anyone, they would agree with me. Ask how ByteEMini works, that's a real asset with the same idea (ByteEnt instead of ETH).

I know you might have good intentions with this, no actually I don't! Your asset's account is funded by a faucet, and the asset is funded by a exchange (aka Bittrex), you have no personal address. This makes me wonder, do you even care about burst? Your person information is not the strongest, you can take that one with Crowetic and Haitch. They are a trusted and a big part of the community, they are the ones investing in projects. If I see any red light, I'm out.

Haitch owns block.burstcoin.info right? It doesn't work  Smiley.
Also, Income should have seen my post. He has been online again. No posts, just online. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=552577.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
haitch

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:59:05 PM

-- SNIP --

Also, Income should have seen my post. He has been online again. No posts, just online. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=552577.

Nope, I have the *.burst-team.us servers, burstcoin.info is 'Tiga's I believe.

Looks like your analysis of Income was right on the money then Sad

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 04:47:46 PM

-- SNIP --

Nope, I have the *.burst-team.us servers, burstcoin.info is 'Tiga's I believe.

Looks like your analysis of Income was right on the money then Sad

H.

Yea, I'm aware of the blockex down-ness. I'm speaking with tiga to get the necessary tools to bring it back up, however, he's out of town at the moment, and away from a net connection. So it's a bit difficult to get said information. I'm working on it though, and we'll go as quickly as possible here.

I'm still promoting the idea of either getting the blockex up on haitch's servers, or having another copy of the blockex setup. But yea, we're aware of it, and working on it.

I'm also aware of the issues on the main BURST website as well, but since things are so busy, and I'm only one person, it'll be finished when we get a chance.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
noobhelper178

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:39:07 PM

Two things or three things. First, your category of assets is wrong. You are selling a crypto token you don't own. You are selling 77 516 000 ETH, correct me if I'm wrong, are that all ETH to ever be created?

No, all the assets sold will be backed by real Ethereum that I will buy on Poloniex (via API later on that i`m working on right now) . And the unsold ones doesnt matter, I just created the same amount of asset as there are ethereum available to match the supply to it's supply. Therefore the price is matched as well, currently 92k burst for 1 ETH, and I will adjust it every day, and execute the trades daily to fund the cold storage ETH wallet.

I know you might have good intentions with this, no actually I don't! Your asset's account is funded by a faucet, and the asset is funded by a exchange (aka Bittrex), you have no personal address. This makes me wonder, do you even care about burst? Your person information is not the strongest, you can take that one with Crowetic and Haitch. They are a trusted and a big part of the community, they are the ones investing in projects. If I see any red light, I'm out.

I`m working right now on setting up a website for it and an automatic gateway, but I dont appreciate your unfounded cynicism, if there is no demand for my services here, no problem I will host in on NXT.

But please be patient, all things are being worked on right now, and my schedule is full so I can only reply 1-2 times/day currently. Thank you for your understanding!
haitch

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:05:14 PM

Two things or three things. First, your category of assets is wrong. You are selling a crypto token you don't own. You are selling 77 516 000 ETH, correct me if I'm wrong, are that all ETH to ever be created?

No, all the assets sold will be backed by real Ethereum that I will buy on Poloniex (via API later on that i`m working on right now) . And the unsold ones doesnt matter, I just created the same amount of asset as there are ethereum available to match the supply to it's supply. Therefore the price is matched as well, currently 92k burst for 1 ETH, and I will adjust it every day, and execute the trades daily to fund the cold storage ETH wallet.

I`m working right now on setting up a website for it and an automatic gateway, but I dont appreciate your unfounded cynicism, if there is no demand for my services here, no problem I will host in on NXT.

But please be patient, all things are being worked on right now, and my schedule is full so I can only reply 1-2 times/day currently. Thank you for your understanding!

Maybe I'm missing the point of this asset - but what is the point? The successful assets pay out a dividend based on some sort of revenue stream. Yours, it seems, pays no dividend, but is based on the expected rise of Eth in the exchange. Why should I buy your asset that has a 2% commission charge for converting to Eth, when I can just go to Poloniex, sell my Burst and buy Eth with a 0.2% commission ? How does buying your asset to gamble on Eth value make more sense than just buying Eth ?

(Having just lost 3.5M Burst to what looks like it was a scam asset has made me a little more cynical than I used to be)

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
YourMom420

Activity: 430

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:19:56 PM

Whose pool is 7CPJ-BW8N-U4XF-CWW3U?
haitch

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:24:48 PM

Whose pool is 7CPJ-BW8N-U4XF-CWW3U?

http://burst.ninja

Why ?

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
YourMom420

Activity: 430

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:26:56 PM

just trying to find a big pool. only working with 2tb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: