Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 01:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346490 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
b457

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BURSTcoin - Burst-team.us

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:52:37 PM

There look to be a lot more blocks being found on burst- team now so I think some significant TB has moved. Is there a site somewhere that shows the blocks found tally for the various pools and solo miners?

Rich

Something like this (burstcoin.biz/pools)?
miningforit

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:42:18 PM

Hi all
I have been mining Burst for the last 2 months on pool.burst-team.us afere being encouraged to leave Ninja and have been quite happy until recently. I thought the point of this pool was to give small miners such as myself a chance to enjoy mining while not being swamped by miners with large amounts of TBs. It now seems that this has happened. Small scale miners were encouraged to join this pool but now large miners are encouraged to jump ship from Ninja.
I'm sure there is a logical answer to this, so if anybody could enlighten me i would appreciated it.
Cobra98

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:58:34 PM

Hi all
I have been mining Burst for the last 2 months on pool.burst-team.us afere being encouraged to leave Ninja and have been quite happy until recently. I thought the point of this pool was to give small miners such as myself a chance to enjoy mining while not being swamped by miners with large amounts of TBs. It now seems that this has happened. Small scale miners were encouraged to join this pool but now large miners are encouraged to jump ship from Ninja.
I'm sure there is a logical answer to this, so if anybody could enlighten me i would appreciated it.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as u my friend, only had a couple tb's when I first started mining on ninja and wasn't making shit then jumped to burst pool and life was great lol. Then as that pool grew larger and larger, deadlines were taking forever to confirm or finally confirming on the next block leading to error messages about the deadline being old even though it would netted even just a little burst if was confirmed on time. I've physically seen me win blocks with the best time only to lose it to someone else with a little worse time which I still don't understand  Undecided

That's me Garbear btw on burst pool and Bursted user won that one from ninja....

miningforit

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:20:28 PM

Hi all

Yeah I'm in the same boat as u my friend, only had a couple tb's when I first started mining on ninja and wasn't making shit then jumped to burst pool and life was great lol. Then as that pool grew larger and larger, deadlines were taking forever to confirm or finally confirming on the next block leading to error messages about the deadline being old even though it would netted even just a little burst if was confirmed on time. I've physically seen me win blocks with the best time only to lose it to someone else with a little worse time which I still don't understand  Undecided

That's me Garbear btw on burst pool and Bursted user won that one from ninja....
https://s32.postimg.org/3wispne7p/Untitled.jpg

https://s32.postimg.org/we2c3vv6t/Screenshot_2016_07_01_18_47_27.png
Thanks for your imput on this Garbear and I'm a bit relieved to hear i am not the only one with this opinion of how things are going. I would have thought there could have been a cap or a 'gentlemans agreement' to limit the TB's that could be used. This would help to not dishearten those that would love to be involved in this currency and might be mining on just a few GB/TB that they have spare. I want all those involved in Burst in all sizes to be happy and spread the word of their good experiences of it.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:23:51 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 08:48:26 PM by crowetic

That's a good question maybe others smarter than myself about the whole network security can answer but to me just seems like ninja is basically twice as big now even though it's 2 pools.

So when burst team pool shows Miners: 579 and ninja shows Miners: 687 are those singular people mining or every single mining computer from all users?

Why wouldn't it make sense for me to go back to ninja for the faster deadline confirms even though it's a max 24hr deadline, I'd gladly take that chance with my tiny 20tb's. Shit yesterday I sat and watched a sub 100 deadline that would have won a block waiting to confirm only to see the next block start up before it even confirmed and lost it of course lol

Don't worry about those larger numbers as I think they are the number of miners that have at one time registered on the Pools. The actual number of miners whose nonces have been accepted are the Miners Responded number in the middle of the screen. Typically now only 65 on ninja and 200 on burst-team.

I have switched between the two pools several times and with my TB I only get within the deadline on ninla about 2 Blocks out of 3 but have to say I much prefer it for responsiveness, consistency and total payout.

Rich

That's right, the large number is simply how many accounts are assigned to the pool.

I have successfully gotten the new mining team to move some of their miners over to the new pool. I do think though, that we're going to need to start another pool.

I will see what we can do about this.

But we've successfully balanced the power, so that's good! I think we will start yet another pool, and make it for smaller miners, then the pool.burst-team.us should likely be moved up to a 5 day deadline, and the new pool can be higher for smaller miners.

I will suggest this to haitch now.

But, I'm also not sure why you're having issues submitting deadlines, because that isn't an issue for me... on pool.burst-team.us right now...

We are going to be starting another pool for smaller miners, please give us a chance to get that done, as both of the team's pools have grown extremely fast, we will be needing to start another for smaller miners.

Your cries have not gone unheard! Just bear with us while we handle the situation.

My suggestion is currently this...

Ninja - will be kept at a  1 day deadline limit for larger miners

burst-team - will be set to 10-15 day limit for medium sized miners

new pool - will be set with 30 day limit

please bear with us while we work the details out and get the new pools up. BURST is growing extremely fast since we've been pushing more PR, so these are some great new growing pains, never fear, we always handle things quickly. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Cobra98

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:39:31 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 05:49:50 PM by Cobra98

But, I'm also not sure why you're having issues submitting deadlines, because that isn't an issue for me... on pool.burst-team.us right now...

Here is the current block, mind you I switched to ninja last night because deadlines sometimes were never confirming then the next block was starting so this is not an exact representation. Most of the deadlines on burst pool were starting to confirm under the FINISH block line sometimes up to 20+ secs after scanning all my drives. See how much later it took the 54933 deadline to confirm from the sending part. When I get home tonight from work I'll switch back to burst pool and show what it does.

Code:
START block '249258', scoopNumber '3179', capacity '19967 GB'
      targetDeadline '86400', baseTarget '1705550'
dl '59448828' > '86400' skipped
1% done (0TB 62GB), avg.'40 MB/s'
dl '386032' > '86400' skipped
12% done (2TB 241GB), avg.'245 MB/s', eff.'286 MB/s'
dl '70495' send (pool)
dl '54933' send (pool)
23% done (4TB 486GB), avg.'251 MB/s', eff.'259 MB/s'
34% done (6TB 667GB), avg.'262 MB/s', eff.'288 MB/s'
45% done (8TB 909GB), avg.'268 MB/s', eff.'285 MB/s'
56% done (11TB 155GB), avg.'270 MB/s', eff.'278 MB/s'
dl '70495' confirmed!  [ 0d 19h 34m 55s ]
67% done (13TB 343GB), avg.'266 MB/s', eff.'247 MB/s'
79% done (15TB 590GB), avg.'260 MB/s', eff.'229 MB/s'
90% done (17TB 787GB), avg.'239 MB/s', eff.'152 MB/s'
dl '54933' confirmed!  [ 0d 15h 15m 33s ]
100% done (19TB 967GB), avg.'220 MB/s', eff.'135 MB/s'
FINISH block '249258', best deadline '54933', round time '22s 68ms'
overdozedCEO

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:07:08 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 08:27:30 PM by overdozedCEO

anyone willing to upload a picture of a functional BURST wallet, like an example picture of a BURST wallet? not with only zeros, have some numbers in there like assets and so on Cheesy)
im doing some GFXs for BURST right now but my installed wallet got some graphical issues (some part is overlapping with the logo...)
would be sweet  Wink

oh and im a little bit confused, do i still post here or  is the new ann thread our new home?  Huh

overdozedCEO

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:20:36 PM

oh btw just found two new BURST-videos on reddit  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWi2Y_FClpI&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWi2Y_FClpI&feature=youtu.be

and a couple of russian ones on youtube, seems to be a step-by-step instrution but i dont speak russian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlbHLWm3pJ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOCoQIVhn_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9RiaisbJQg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlbHLWm3pJ4

all brand new ...the future is so bright i can hardly see  Cool

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 08:49:23 PM

That's a good question maybe others smarter than myself about the whole network security can answer but to me just seems like ninja is basically twice as big now even though it's 2 pools.

So when burst team pool shows Miners: 579 and ninja shows Miners: 687 are those singular people mining or every single mining computer from all users?

Why wouldn't it make sense for me to go back to ninja for the faster deadline confirms even though it's a max 24hr deadline, I'd gladly take that chance with my tiny 20tb's. Shit yesterday I sat and watched a sub 100 deadline that would have won a block waiting to confirm only to see the next block start up before it even confirmed and lost it of course lol

Don't worry about those larger numbers as I think they are the number of miners that have at one time registered on the Pools. The actual number of miners whose nonces have been accepted are the Miners Responded number in the middle of the screen. Typically now only 65 on ninja and 200 on burst-team.

I have switched between the two pools several times and with my TB I only get within the deadline on ninla about 2 Blocks out of 3 but have to say I much prefer it for responsiveness, consistency and total payout.

Rich

That's right, the large number is simply how many accounts are assigned to the pool.

I have successfully gotten the new mining team to move some of their miners over to the new pool. I do think though, that we're going to need to start another pool.

I will see what we can do about this.

But we've successfully balanced the power, so that's good! I think we will start yet another pool, and make it for smaller miners, then the pool.burst-team.us should likely be moved up to a 5 day deadline, and the new pool can be higher for smaller miners.

I will suggest this to haitch now.

We are going to be starting another pool for smaller miners, please give us a chance to get that done, as both of the team's pools have grown extremely fast, we will be needing to start another for smaller miners.

Your cries have not gone unheard! Just bear with us while we handle the situation.

My suggestion is currently this...

Ninja - will be kept at a  1 day deadline limit for larger miners

burst-team - will be set to 10-15 day limit for medium sized miners

new pool - will be set with 30 day limit

please bear with us while we work the details out and get the new pools up. BURST is growing extremely fast since we've been pushing more PR, so these are some great new growing pains, never fear, we always handle things quickly. Thanks!

wanted to make sure people saw my edits here. please bear with us on the pools, we're handling it. Thanks.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:08:44 PM

Hi all

Yeah I'm in the same boat as u my friend, only had a couple tb's when I first started mining on ninja and wasn't making shit then jumped to burst pool and life was great lol. Then as that pool grew larger and larger, deadlines were taking forever to confirm or finally confirming on the next block leading to error messages about the deadline being old even though it would netted even just a little burst if was confirmed on time. I've physically seen me win blocks with the best time only to lose it to someone else with a little worse time which I still don't understand  Undecided

Cobra/Garbear the reason (I believe) that we miss blocks it seems we should have won is that ninja had so much mining power on it, that it would create forks - so burst-team and ninja are mining different targets on different forks, and ninja wins through sheer power. By balancing it out, that should happen less often. And as Crow has said, another pool will be coming to spread it out even further - but it takes me a while to build the pools copy.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:19:05 PM

Here is the current block, mind you I switched to ninja last night because deadlines sometimes were never confirming then the next block was starting so this is not an exact representation. Most of the deadlines on burst pool were starting to confirm under the FINISH block line sometimes up to 20+ secs after scanning all my drives. See how much later it took the 54933 deadline to confirm from the sending part. When I get home tonight from work I'll switch back to burst pool and show what it does.

Code:
dl '70495' send (pool)
dl '54933' send (pool)

Cobra, your submissions are probably being processed - the pool code puts a priority on processing the submissions, acknowledging them is a lower priority, so you submit, it's processed then when the pool can it confirms.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
chest burster

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:54:32 PM

anyone willing to upload a picture of a functional BURST wallet, like an example picture of a BURST wallet? not with only zeros, have some numbers in there like assets and so on Cheesy)
im doing some GFXs for BURST right now but my installed wallet got some graphical issues (some part is overlapping with the logo...)
would be sweet  Wink

oh and im a little bit confused, do i still post here or  is the new ann thread our new home?  Huh

http://tinypic.com/r/e71czk/9
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:04:16 PM

Hello Burst Team and Community,

Can someone help for 1 min?

Could anyone please point me in the right direction in regards to finding a BURST high resolution logo?

I will add some BURST apparel to www.CryptosCloset.com

Already have quite a few coins on there and wanted to add BURST asap to the inventory selection.

This will allow anyone to purchase BURST gear with Crypto Currency via CoinPayments.com shopping cart plugin and by Paypal / Credit Card!

Thanks!

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

Thank you, that will be awesome. I'll see what I can do about finding some images of high quality for you Smiley

For now I have this for you...

https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/bSz1I1odmrbJPGV

Thank you!

Any others yet?

Cheers,

Rich
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:05:19 PM

Hello Burst Team and Community,

Can someone help for 1 min?

Could anyone please point me in the right direction in regards to finding a BURST high resolution logo?

I will add some BURST apparel to www.CryptosCloset.com

Already have quite a few coins on there and wanted to add BURST asap to the inventory selection.

This will allow anyone to purchase BURST gear with Crypto Currency via CoinPayments.com shopping cart plugin and by Paypal / Credit Card!

Thanks!

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

Good idea! If you haven't already, maybe you can post an entry about this in the marketplace section in the other forum? Or is that reserved for stuff you can buy through the integrated marketplace?

Please elaborate more please. Are you talking about BitcoinTalk MarketPlace?
overdozedCEO

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:18:30 PM

would be sweet  Wink

Thanks man!  Smiley

haitch

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:44:47 PM

Code:
dl '70495' send (pool)
dl '54933' send (pool)

Cobra, your submissions are probably being processed - the pool code puts a priority on processing the submissions, acknowledging them is a lower priority, so you submit, it's processed then when the pool can it confirms.

H.

The new pool is up and operational: pool.burstcoin.biz . Can some of you please move over to it. There is going to be another pool coming on line as well, so we can try and distribute the Capacity power that's currently on the two main pools. Too much capacity on one/two pools causes problems for the coins, and miners - namely forks occur and the pools end up looking for different targets. By distributing the mining capacities across multiple pools this problem is avoided.

Note that pool.burstcoin.biz is brand new, and there might be a few teething issues - but no miner is going to lose any Burst - I'll personally pay anyone affected by an issue.

Note also that as I don't want to mess with the DB - anyone currently mining on pool.burst-team.us may get a double payout. That won't be affected if you jump of to pool.burstcoin.biz now.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Cobra98

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:41:16 PM

The new pool is up and operational: pool.burstcoin.biz . Can some of you please move over to it. There is going to be another pool coming on line as well, so we can try and distribute the Capacity power that's currently on the two main pools. Too much capacity on one/two pools causes problems for the coins, and miners - namely forks occur and the pools end up looking for different targets. By distributing the mining capacities across multiple pools this problem is avoided.

Note that pool.burstcoin.biz is brand new, and there might be a few teething issues - but no miner is going to lose any Burst - I'll personally pay anyone affected by an issue.

Note also that as I don't want to mess with the DB - anyone currently mining on pool.burst-team.us may get a double payout. That won't be affected if you jump of to pool.burstcoin.biz now.

H.

Guess I'll guinea pig it lol
b457

Activity: 168

BURSTcoin - Burst-team.us

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:43:22 PM

Once the reward assignment is set, I'll also switch to pool.burstcoin.biz.

Done!
Cobra98

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:54:20 PM

Once the reward assignment is set, I'll also switch to pool.burstcoin.biz.

Done!

Me too! Let the blocks rain!
Propagandalf

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:04:19 PM

Please elaborate more please. Are you talking about BitcoinTalk MarketPlace?

I was refering to this marketplace here: https://forums.burst-team.us/category/14/marketplace  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: