Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin make Banks disappear?  (Read 427565 times)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:52:56 AM

yes, bitcoin is a revolutionary. bitcoin has many advantages compared with banks. I was very pleased with bitcoin, and bitcoin better than banks. banks will lose a place in the public eye.
I think although bitcoin has many users still many people will continue to use fiat to the transaction of their lives. and to save bank fiat money would be much needed. bank life depends on the fiat if fiat continues to win against bitcoin. certainly the bank will continue to live
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:30:57 PM

bitcoin and the associated block chain can cost the cost of banks and make them more profit. Banks will adopt it eventually.

If such situation arise, banks would try to take control of bitcoin. This will create a Same environment same as banking with some investment and lending scheme. We won't be getting such possibility to earn bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:35:05 PM

banks will never disappear, but the good news is bitcoin and banks will help each other in giving people fullfill thier dreams,
i want banks and bitcoin become as partners.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:36:43 PM

yes, bitcoin is a revolutionary. bitcoin has many advantages compared with banks. I was very pleased with bitcoin, and bitcoin better than banks. banks will lose a place in the public eye.
I think although bitcoin has many users still many people will continue to use fiat to the transaction of their lives. and to save bank fiat money would be much needed. bank life depends on the fiat if fiat continues to win against bitcoin. certainly the bank will continue to live
As I've seen mentioned by other users on this forum, fiat will always exist because of the government, and Bitcoin will exist as an alternative or a sort of reserve currency if it is adopted by a large enough portion of the population (86%+) and is recognized by every other government, AND the USD is replaced.

Bitcoin's advantage is that it is a very divisible currency, that is always appreciating (technically speaking), and is easily moveable with maybe a half-hour maximum wait time, will next to no chance of failure if everything is done correctly.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:39:00 PM

im definitely sure that no where in the near future bitcoin will make banks dissappear. banks play a major role in the economy that cant be replaced by a cryptocurrency. like peoples loans from banks, people take loans to pay mortgages and stuff and bitcoin as a currency doesnt allow for that.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:53:02 AM

I'm not trying to sound negative but there's a also a possibility that banks can make bitcoin disappear. You ask me how?
Banks might come up with their own version of a regulated bitcoin like product. Since banks have been around and people see them as trustworthy companies, people would think that their money would be safer there and they would have options to choose from in terms of what they'd like to invest on.

I agree with this..banks have survive years..Maybe because of adopting to new situations...So I think if bitcoin would go mainstream, banks would also think of what they can offer to counter and slow down bitcoin, so probably adoption of new technology like blockchain would be a great idea for banks...

Maybe they will adopt to blockchains technology. But I don't think banks will disappear. We are still using banks to exchange bitcoin to fiat. And I don't think exchanges from this two will ever disappear. Bitcoins growth will always be measured by how much it is worth in fiat.
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:11:10 PM

I'm not trying to sound negative but there's a also a possibility that banks can make bitcoin disappear. You ask me how?
Banks might come up with their own version of a regulated bitcoin like product. Since banks have been around and people see them as trustworthy companies, people would think that their money would be safer there and they would have options to choose from in terms of what they'd like to invest on.

I agree with this..banks have survive years..Maybe because of adopting to new situations...So I think if bitcoin would go mainstream, banks would also think of what they can offer to counter and slow down bitcoin, so probably adoption of new technology like blockchain would be a great idea for banks...

Maybe they will adopt to blockchains technology. But I don't think banks will disappear. We are still using banks to exchange bitcoin to fiat. And I don't think exchanges from this two will ever disappear. Bitcoins growth will always be measured by how much it is worth in fiat.

We do not need banks to exchange the bitcoin to fiat. That can be done by the existing exchanges so far.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:05:58 PM

We do not need banks to exchange the bitcoin to fiat. That can be done by the existing exchanges so far.
Not but in reality there are still many people who exchange bitcoin is still using the money to me, including me. Bitcoin will not make banks disappear and it is quite impossible. Bitcoin and banks are very different and can not compete with each other in my opinion.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:48:34 PM

Not but in reality there are still many people who exchange bitcoin is still using the money to me, including me. Bitcoin will not make banks disappear and it is quite impossible. Bitcoin and banks are very different and can not compete with each other in my opinion.

Agree with your idea bitcoin cannot make bank dissapear because bitcoin still relays to banks so we can use it physically and bitcoin is unstable for today and banks are safest atorage than wallet.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:49:55 PM

Banks will change or go under but they won't go away. They will always find some service to provide that someone else will want to buy.
thats not true at all why would a bank change gold is the only thing they care about.
they would never change they only will add a feature or something
GKE

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:48:36 AM

I don't think it can... Rather I would predict to be a co-existing situation with bitcoins and banks. For example, I am using HSBC while I am using ANX, no conflict with each other.

I share the same option with you in the short term. However, it is hard to say in a long-term perspective. The appearance of companies like ANX will certainly bring large pressure to the traditional bank industry. Let's wait and see how everything moves on.
waltercoin2016

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:55:08 AM

I don't think it can... Rather I would predict to be a co-existing situation with bitcoins and banks. For example, I am using HSBC while I am using ANX, no conflict with each other.

I share the same option with you in the short term. However, it is hard to say in a long-term perspective. The appearance of companies like ANX will certainly bring large pressure to the traditional bank industry. Let's wait and see how everything moves on.

That makes sense. Let's see how it goes in the near future.
matanx

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:31:15 AM

can you explain more detail? I know that bitcoin and blockchain is a innovation idea. but it has touch the the core of government and bank(I still believe that money value come from military power). Why they still let these company growth?
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:45:06 AM

That's how it should be as banks and Bitcoin can perfectly coexist alongside each other.

There is simply no need for Bitcoin to get rid of banks. We need them.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
kakaron

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:15:54 AM

could you mind to tell me about how you feel ANX, I feel so confusing for the choose.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:20:24 AM

That's how it should be as banks and Bitcoin can perfectly coexist alongside each other.

There is simply no need for Bitcoin to get rid of banks. We need them.

Yeah let both of them work for they are meant for, both have their own advantages and disadvantages, let people choose what its the best option for them.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:55:27 PM

It can make banks only disappear if the Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is not the best case now because there are still a lot of people that still dont even know what Bitcoin is and that is the problem.
But maybe it will be only possible but around this time it will be not possible and it needs also some time.
kakaron

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:36:15 AM

I'd use ANX service, I feel so good, it's a professional bitcoin / E-coin platform. Can you tell me more about FinTech payment solutions?
GKE

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:27:58 AM

can you explain more detail? I know that bitcoin and blockchain is a innovation idea. but it has touch the the core of government and bank(I still believe that money value come from military power). Why they still let these company growth?

I think it is kind of innovation and the size of these companies (e.g. anx, bitpay) are not big enough to threaten the position of traditional banks at this moment. Maybe 10 yrs or 20 yrs later, government may intervene.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:38:29 AM

I think it is kind of innovation and the size of these companies (e.g. anx, bitpay) are not big enough to threaten the position of traditional banks at this moment. Maybe 10 yrs or 20 yrs later, government may intervene.

Yeah, i also think that bitcoin will hard to make bank disappear. Because bitcoin don't have enough power to do it. Must through many processes to make bitcoin more useful rather than bitcoin and then makes bank disappear.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 339 »
  Print  

Jump to: