Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Everything?  (Read 101349 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:08:50 AM

Honestly, I'm very surprised we are seeing a rise in price right now.
Usually everyone in the West is spending their money on christmas presents, travel plans like vacations or going home for the holidays.
So price is more than likely being driven by Asia- India, China, etc.

If we get some good news on Segwit, the confirmation backlog being eliminated, or some new service starts accepting BTC payments,
hitting the $800 to $900 range by the mid of next year seems easily achievable.

I'm not surprised, because even if some Bitcoiners do Christmas shopping, the effect is minuscule compared to the overall market activity. Maybe, Bitcoiners are even buying Bitcoin as a Christmas present for their loved ones. Wink

The overall demand for Bitcoin compensates all spending activity there is. There are - by an order of magnitude - more people outside Bitcoin, wanting in than people already invested. I think the recent actions in India will increase demand for Bitcoin in the medium term. Even if only 1% of the Indian people discover Bitcoin as a solution to their cash problem, Bitcoin fiat valuation will soar.

If i had to guess, I would say we see the start of another epic bubble by end of the first quarter 2017.

ya.ya.yo!

i doubt that because during times like this people need cash to purchase stuff for their new year and they mostly cash out and countries like US which have the Christmas have one of the biggest number of investors in bitcoin and many of them may want some money and cash out.

although this may not even lead to any visible price change only because there is a big buy support which is increasing these days not because of lack of sell pressure.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:40:39 AM

Yes, it was indeed a very eventful year and I think that the Royal Bank was correct about that. Albeit the surprises that came with this year I think that the stock market and currencies did not fluctuate as much as expected.

For now fiat is safe. But not for long, in my opinion. Only keep what you can afford to lose in fiat or stocks.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:34:12 PM

None used to make such decisions, because to buy bitcoin every have their own plans. Most of them used to spend a small part of their earning from day job into bitcoin. As quoted real world job is a must but when one is technically good enough he can make more than that from bitcoin.
If you think about the statement in true sense, I think it is useful. As if you have some extra stuff, that are useless for you and you are no longer using them but still they are in good condition, so you can sell them and can invest the amount in bitcoin.

For example I have a bye cycle that I do not use any more because I already bought a motorcycle for myself therefore I am looking to sell that cycle and buy bitcoin. I think that will really be a good and useful decision.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:56:54 PM

I hope very much that by the end of the year the price of Bitcoin will rise significantly. To do this, there are many reasons. Therefore, currently selling naoplennye Bitcoin is not reasonable
i agree with you and you are right that bitcoin is really increasing its price at the end of this year bitcoin will be more rise its price too much higher in the next year and i hope bitcoin will be get a huge popularity in 2017 and more people will be adopt the bitcoin in high amount.
Yeah bitcoin will be more increase its price in 2017 and i am sure that 2017 is the year of bitcoin and there is bitcoin adoption going to more increasing and people hold their bitcoin for the year of 2017.

it will possibly increased in the year 2017 but only if there will an increase in bitcoin adoption and if the demand of bitcoin of will also increase the bitcoins' price will gradually increase there's so many speculation about the price and still we can never be sure what will happen but we can see right now that bitcoin price increase is approaching so let's just hope that this will continuously approaching in the year 2017 onwards .
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:48:02 PM

I hope very much that by the end of the year the price of Bitcoin will rise significantly. To do this, there are many reasons. Therefore, currently selling naoplennye Bitcoin is not reasonable
i agree with you and you are right that bitcoin is really increasing its price at the end of this year bitcoin will be more rise its price too much higher in the next year and i hope bitcoin will be get a huge popularity in 2017 and more people will be adopt the bitcoin in high amount.
Yeah bitcoin will be more increase its price in 2017 and i am sure that 2017 is the year of bitcoin and there is bitcoin adoption going to more increasing and people hold their bitcoin for the year of 2017.

it will possibly increased in the year 2017 but only if there will an increase in bitcoin adoption and if the demand of bitcoin of will also increase the bitcoins' price will gradually increase there's so many speculation about the price and still we can never be sure what will happen but we can see right now that bitcoin price increase is approaching so let's just hope that this will continuously approaching in the year 2017 onwards .

you are right, the price of Bitcoin is growing and we are all waiting for the moment when it becomes high enough to sell their Bitcoins. each the threshold is different, after overcoming all of which can be sold
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:34:03 PM

you are right, the price of Bitcoin is growing and we are all waiting for the moment when it becomes high enough to sell their Bitcoins. each the threshold is different, after overcoming all of which can be sold

As mentioned bitcoin price is growing, but to sell one needs to fix a targeted price and sell when price reaches particular value. Now as the price has crossed $770 we might experience $800 soon, because panic sellers will sell all their bitcoin if small fluctuation happens. This increases the circulation leading to price increase steeply.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
crockoo

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:08:50 PM

Bonus in the form of big profits will receive only those who did not panic and sell their stocks Bitcoins at the slightest fluctuation in prices
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:04:33 AM

Bonus in the form of big profits will receive only those who did not panic and sell their stocks Bitcoins at the slightest fluctuation in prices

And if you are going to sell your bitcoins now that is not a good and wise decision. Let's just wait for more price increase and for sure it is going to happen in the near future. But as of now, we just need to wait for the price increase and we don't need to sell or if there is a situation that you really need to sell bitcoins, then you don't have choice but to sell it.
But selling everything is not a good idea unless you badly need the money, anytime you can sell as long as you are in profit. The basic principle should still be followed diligently to have success in investing. If I am in your case I would still hold and have my patience longer because it has more chance that it will grow substantially and will bring us good return.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
simpler2016

Activity: 293

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:18:56 AM

And if you are going to sell your bitcoins now that is not a good and wise decision. Let's just wait for more price increase and for sure it is going to happen in the near future. But as of now, we just need to wait for the price increase and we don't need to sell or if there is a situation that you really need to sell bitcoins, then you don't have choice but to sell it.
But selling everything is not a good idea unless you badly need the money, anytime you can sell as long as you are in profit. The basic principle should still be followed diligently to have success in investing. If I am in your case I would still hold and have my patience longer because it has more chance that it will grow substantially and will bring us good return.

Keep your opinion. now it is not a good time to sell Bitcoins. His price is rising and will continue for a long time. Therefore, it makes sense to keep the Bitcoin
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:36:40 PM

this is a very interesting month of the year were people are  ready to spend everything for Christmas for present for the family and friends  all these and some other plans money will take of these so if have bitcoin in stock will not sale all because u have to save for raining days.   
zikel

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:25:42 PM

this is a very interesting month of the year were people are  ready to spend everything for Christmas for present for the family and friends  all these and some other plans money will take of these so if have bitcoin in stock will not sale all because u have to save for raining days.   

Yes, you're right, this fact can affect the rate of Bitcoin. Let's see what will happen in February. It seems to me that it was in February, the price of Bitcoin close to $ 1,000
Tafbiat

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:36:28 PM

Yes, you're right, this fact can affect the rate of Bitcoin. Let's see what will happen in February. It seems to me that it was in February, the price of Bitcoin close to $ 1,000

It is difficult to say. But it seems likely that price of bitcoin will be $800,900 and 1000 in December, January and February.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:39:08 PM

It is difficult to say. But it seems likely that price of bitcoin will be $800,900 and 1000 in December, January and February.
That is exactly what we said a year ago aswell, and look what happend in the meantime... It is all blind prediction of what is going to happen. One big shock and everything falls apart. However without much shocks i think we can maintain the line we currently have, and head for 800/900 in January, that would be great.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:45:07 PM

Obviously, someone selling all their coins at once just by seeing a small growth in price would surely miss the profits he might get in coming time when the price can go higher, so someone should always sell just a portion of it and keep the other parts for future.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:08:46 PM

Honestly, I'm very surprised we are seeing a rise in price right now.
Usually everyone in the West is spending their money on christmas presents, travel plans like vacations or going home for the holidays.
So price is more than likely being driven by Asia- India, China, etc.

If we get some good news on Segwit, the confirmation backlog being eliminated, or some new service starts accepting BTC payments,
hitting the $800 to $900 range by the mid of next year seems easily achievable.

I'm not surprised, because even if some Bitcoiners do Christmas shopping, the effect is minuscule compared to the overall market activity. Maybe, Bitcoiners are even buying Bitcoin as a Christmas present for their loved ones. Wink

The overall demand for Bitcoin compensates all spending activity there is. There are - by an order of magnitude - more people outside Bitcoin, wanting in than people already invested. I think the recent actions in India will increase demand for Bitcoin in the medium term. Even if only 1% of the Indian people discover Bitcoin as a solution to their cash problem, Bitcoin fiat valuation will soar.

If i had to guess, I would say we see the start of another epic bubble by end of the first quarter 2017.

ya.ya.yo!

i doubt that because during times like this people need cash to purchase stuff for their new year and they mostly cash out and countries like US which have the Christmas have one of the biggest number of investors in bitcoin and many of them may want some money and cash out.

although this may not even lead to any visible price change only because there is a big buy support which is increasing these days not because of lack of sell pressure.
We can assume that for now global trading already spread more widely in this year, more people trust and buy bitcoin for whatever their purposes, so the price got increased. I prefer to agree with people need sell and convert to fiat to buy stuffs due to christmas and new year but the price looks like doesn't affected instead continue to climb. One thing for sure is the demands of bitcoin pumped right now.
RussiaIsBest

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:13:17 PM

Why sell everthing that is nt good that is only e+destroying economies an it an become only chaos that is not good to do and it will never be i really cant understand that in people brains.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:42:41 PM

Why sell everthing that is nt good that is only e+destroying economies an it an become only chaos that is not good to do and it will never be i really cant understand that in people brains.
Why selling would destroy the economy i clearly did not understand what makes you think like that.If one books a profit how come it becomes a chaos .Buying and selling is all part and parcel of trade and that is how market functions Smiley
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:07:18 PM

The Key Points

• The note is particularly bearish on China and global commodities, and predicts that oil could fall as low as $16 a barrel.
  • In a grim set of predictions, Andrew Roberts, head of European economics, rates & CEEMEA research said that the world has far too much debt to be able to grow well.
  • He also warned that advances in technology and automation are set to wipe out up to half of all jobs in the developed world.
  • The note says equities could fall 10% to 20%.
  • It predicts the year will be spent focusing on how to exit positions that have benefited from long-running QE, including emerging markets, credit and equities.

As usual, these financial predictions for 2016 failed. As we all know, we have seen historic records in markets and oil prices have also improved a lot.

But of course,  this is the real business of economists: generating uncertainty to get new clients to advise on the eternal big crash to come.
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:48:45 AM

How can selling destroy economic? I cant imagine that selling will turn into chaos or even worst than that. Have you lost your mind?
We are the ones who cant understand you. Whats happening inside your head.

michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:33:18 AM

Why selling would destroy the economy i clearly did not understand what makes you think like that.If one books a profit how come it becomes a chaos .Buying and selling is all part and parcel of trade and that is how market functions Smiley

yes indeed, buying and selling its normal in the market and its not make chaos like RussiaIsBest said but if there are any bad news and bad situations in out there, then the economic will be chaos too and it would be panic buying and selling in the market. i think RussiaIsBest should give explain what he mean about this.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: