Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
alpha33

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:24:04 AM

nice to see some recovery at trex  Smiley
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:38:38 AM

nice to see some recovery at trex  Smiley
Im quite happy with this entire situation Smiley managed to buy back in at 0.00015853, after exiting >35k to cover some expenses Cool
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:48:04 PM

good for you bro

What is that supposed to mean?

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:55:19 PM

good for you bro

He's just happy for you, why do you always feel attacked ?
I know Bigs owns a few coins and then i really mean a few he always talks good about warp.

Just be happy for once that people show interest in WARP and don't act so frustrated.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:22:16 PM

good for you bro

I know Bigs owns a few coins and then i really mean a few he always talks good about warp.

Just be happy for once that people show interest in WARP and don't act so frustrated.

+1000
That's just crazy how he can react. It prouves once again how much he's not made for marketing and communication.
Perhaps a good dev but definitely not for the rest.  Huh
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:54:30 PM

could be language barrier? Good for you is usually used to mean im happy for you but i can see how it could get taken literally to mean Its only good for you.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:27:10 PM

good for you bro

+1000
That's just crazy how he can react. It prouves once again how much he's not made for marketing and communication.
Perhaps a good dev but definitely not for the rest.  Huh

I remember another guy that also had the same attitude problem, IgotSpots, He was known as a great coder, also with attitude problems when asked simple questions. He is also called a scammer by alot of big players on btctalk.. Hmm.. Lets hope not.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310110.msg13410831#msg13410831
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:05:15 PM

good for you bro

+1000

I remember another guy that also had the same attitude problem, IgotSpots, He was known as a great coder, also with attitude problems when asked simple questions. He is also called a scammer by alot of big players on btctalk.. Hmm.. Lets hope not.

Are you people serious?Huh That's hilarious!
No wonder I am tired of communication.. I just asked what he meant after I give an update and this is how you react???
Great, keep it like this! Hah what the fuck.

You can all write a lot when nothing is happening, but you write very little when something does. You want to put it on me? Fine. Just look into yourself, who has an attitude problem. Discussion? Positive and constructive remarks? Fuck that, right? All you want is moon and a babysitter.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:06:29 PM

good for you bro

+1000

Spots' coins cannot import a bootstrap.dat file as per the init.cpp file of his source code and the only way to import a chain is by copying in a detached database. This inability is a dead giveaway. Warp has bootstrap.dat functionality in the init.cpp file, therefore I doubt shapetwist is Spots.
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:11:06 PM

good for you bro

+1000

Are you people serious?Huh That's hilarious!
No wonder I am tired of communication.. I just asked what he meant after I give an update and this is how you react???
Great, keep it like this! Hah what the fuck.

You can all write a lot when nothing is happening, but you write very little when something does. You want to put it on me? Fine. Just look into yourself, who has an attitude problem. Discussion? Positive and constructive remarks? Fuck that, right? All you want is moon and a babysitter.

Just start to deliver what you told you would, people will reply with gratitude  Smiley
Or maybe you should delete this thread and open a new one when work is finished.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:18:17 PM

Just start to deliver what you told you would, people will reply with gratitude  Smiley
Or maybe you should delete this thread and open a new one when work is finished.

The only thing you can say I did not deliver is the windows VPN wallet. I explained why and am still working on it.
And all of a sudden I'm getting compared to Spots.

Do you even realize how are you damaging your chances? How is this helping you?
One moment I'm best dev ever, now I'm being compared to a scammer because I decided to save WARP from a pump?

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:20:02 PM

@shapetwist - This is a post from John Connor in the Vanillacoin (Vcash) forum:

"Due to the extreme toxicity level, trolls, scams and dis-honest moderators I will no longer be participating in bitcointalk.org. I have migrated to https://forum.bitcoin.com/vanillacoin/ where these types of behaviors are not tolerated. Cool

Thank you for your support."

@shapetwist - I wouldn't pay any mind to the rants and raves of this forum - just keep at your work and the trolls will be silent.

Peace - pokeytex

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:22:21 PM

The only thing you can said I did not deliver is the windows VPN wallet. I explained why and am still working on it.
And all of a sudden I'm getting compared to Spots.

Do you even realize how are you damaging your chances? How is this helping you?
One moment I'm best dev ever, now I'm being compared to a scammer because I decided to save WARP from a pump?

Just carry on with your work and don't buckle under the pressure in the thread. Sometimes BCT threads can be like cancer.

Keep focused and keep cool and the rest will sort itself out Wink
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:35:14 PM

Hey guys. I know such kind of devs really. Don't fuck his mind really. He need time to do everything and you only tike his time really. Dev, pls don't listen them. Just do everything you've planned and don't give a fuck about what people talk about you.
Maxikosw

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:41:02 PM

Funny that people take everything so seriously and negative.

Like that "What is that supposed to mean?" he ask what that mean. Not "What the fuck that mean you retard ?"  Roll Eyes

Warp is good coin. I think best POS only coin this year.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:09:55 PM

............Do you even realize how are you damaging your chances? .......

It doesnt do your position as dev or WARP any favours making veiled threats to walk away just cause someone's post has annoyed you!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:27:06 PM

good for you bro

sorry i just seen this as someone said i am happy for ya. no reason to think it was something negative or i was attacking. what did you think it meant? i am not a negative person or one who messes with people if you knew me you would know that have a great day hope things get better with warp shape its been rough

galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:53:19 PM

good for you bro

sorry i just seen this as someone said i am happy for ya. no reason to think it was something negative or i was attacking. what did you think it meant? i am not a negative person or one who messes with people if you knew me you would know that have a great day hope things get better with warp shape its been rough

Thanks Bigs, you're a good guy! There is so much misunderstanding going on. It's so hard to tell what people mean when the crap is flying everywhere.

This thread is hard to follow sometimes, but I truly believe that we all want the same outcome.

mephoria
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:14:15 AM

Just asking. Is warp suffering from anything? Market is too much unstable. No?! Correct me if i am wrong. But it seems unstable for me.
Maxikosw

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:12:42 AM

Just asking. Is warp suffering from anything? Market is too much unstable. No?! Correct me if i am wrong. But it seems unstable for me.

Sufferin i think not. Windows wallet is working great, but developement slow down on windows vpn wallet maybe cause of unstability.

POS only coins are not so stable in the market. I think these prices will stay for while until next big update. The can be little pumps ofcourse.

I´m not really worried since linux vpn wallet is out. And more good things coming. Train just slow down on curve and waiting for next straight track.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: