Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158465 times)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 06:43:18 PM

What would really help Bitcoin would be for people to sell items on-line, and to accept Bitcoin in payment. This would help to expand the use of Bitcoin. I've had a couple of attempts at this, but so far I haven't had any buyers. It has been an option I offered to people who are negotiating to buy domain names from me.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:44:57 PM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin base projects? If so, can you contribute what do you do?

yeah I am earning  a living with bitcoin ever I buy bitcoin when less price in bitcoin and when more increase price bitcoin . I sell also with traders and take profit
Can you really make living off bitcoin trading or it is just an extra income for you? One needs to make minimum 1 btc per month to make a good living with bitcoin and that is possible with only very few options

Wow, where do you live? In my country 1 bitcoin is barely minimum wage. If you can survive on 1 bitcoin a month, you must be living in a 3rd world country. I would not even be able to pay my bond with 1 bitcoin a month. I guess someone with no debt can survive on 1 bitcoin a month, but things are so expensive in 1st world countries, you will have a hard time, just making rent.

I make a few extra Satoshi's every month, but I will never be able to go full time with Bitcoin and still be able to pay the bills.
1 bitcoin for the third world country may be sufficient for living of a normal family with about 5 to 7 members but still it cannot give a better life. For a better life even in third world countries they need about 2 or 3 bitcoins. So earning with bitcoins nowadays can give a profit enough for paying utility bills.

You do realize that there are people in China working 12 hour shifts in factories for 50$ a month. Now imagine what 2-3 BTC would mean to such a person. I don't live in a 3rd world country and 2-3 BTC would be a lot of money.

Anddos

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:56:31 PM

Seeing as how 1 bitcoin is almost 400$, I'd like to know approximately what salaries people have to get a better idea. Still 400$ is not pocket change, even in developed countries. Still, this is interesting. I'd like to see what people think about this.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1353

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:06:45 PM

2-3 bitcoins a month is already a big sum of money to live with if you are in our country. I'm from a third-world developing country and I can say that you could live with even 1 bitcoin per month without even being thrifty. Situation only changes when you live in cities which the cost of living is pricey, especially the metros.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:16:48 PM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin base projects? If so, can you contribute what do you do?
the amount of people earning a living working with bitcoin is fairly low, im guessing that only the people that work for companies like bitpay,coinbase and all the online wallet or exchange companies really earn a living with bitcoin.

Not only those some people have set up their businesses online with Bitcoin and they make their living with it too, Gambling site owners, Faucet/Faucet rotators owners, various other type of services like Purse.io, Mobile refills etc. In-fact if anyone wants to set up a business online Bitcoin is the easiest way to start receiving payments instantly.
Gambling site owners don't earn too much unless their bankroll is high but still many do go in a loss and don't state their exact income. I doubt that the owners of websites like purse.io only depend on bitcoins as they might have other businesses which they might be investing their bitcoins in as it's always necessary to convert  bitcoins to fiat to count your earnings. The admin of this forum is the one who must be earning a lot as this forum is itself worth 6-7 digits in BTC.
Anddos

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:20:03 PM

I'm not so sure gambling sites are as honest as we think. I don't believe the randomizers they use are really all that random. It must be something like 60-40% in their favor.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:24:12 PM

I guess the signature campaign earnings on here are enough to sustain a single person, if he or she is unemployed in some of the poorer countries. I see some countries

have a very weak currency compared to the dollar and the pound, and $10 to $15 per week can make a world of difference in their lives. I am lucky to have a full time job

and the income from my Bitcoin projects hardly cover any expenses in my country. It does help, to carve away some of the debt... slowly but surely.  Sad

Signature campaigns earn a lot from the ads and exposure and many who don't have jobs can earn a lot per month from bitcoins but the maximum amount being a Full member or higher that can be earned is about $159 which is not a big amount enough for users who belong to the poorer countries too.
It can be helpful to users who earn profit from gambling websites or those who are moderators of this or other bitcoins forums as they earn about 2-3 BTC per month.
crazyivan
Legendary

Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:26:05 PM

There are a lot of good options to make money in crypto. However, most of them are easily saturated so you cannot really expect someone discloses this to you so easily. Good luck in reading a lot.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
shiryu

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:01:16 PM

i want to earn a living just out of bitcoin but i can't because i'm still do my job everyday. bitcoin just  give me extra income for me
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:56:51 AM

Hello guys,

i am sure many people outhere earn bitcoin for living,because bitcoin can get with free way,i mean not too much effort,and it give benefit to some people to use bitcoin for base project.

PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:13:12 AM

Bitcoin can still be occupied for a living. I use it for my family, and they surely could learn about BTC years later, or sooner.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:08:33 AM

I don't earn a lot but it's enough to pay my bills and expenses and I also earn few bitcoins from gambling websites. I have earned a lot from trading and exchanging bitcoins to fiat and I can say about 50% of my earnings come from bitcoins which makes it a part time job for me.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:13:56 AM

God bless to me that i found this forum that i can earn few bitcoins by signature campaign it's really helps to me to pay some bills in our apartment.
I hope my earnings will increase and i hope i will find a part time job online to increase my bitcoin earnings..
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:31:07 AM

My income from bitcoin pretty good and it is enough for my life, because I am not married.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:01:29 AM

Im earning an extra cash with BTC but I'm still learning how to earn for a living with BTC.
heldertb

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 05:43:22 AM

i was in this position of earnign basically a living with bitcoin with signature, when i was doing 2 btc monthly, you can compare it to a part time, not exactly a full time

but it was awesome to earn directly in bitcoin like you do in fiat, with not all the hassles about fiat earning...

2 BTC a month it's a lot of money. A lot of people are breaking their backs with hard physical labor to get that amount of money each month.

yes many people can earn money with bitcoin and after living and any people want to earning a living with bitcoin. this software is very well earn money with bitcoin

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:38:39 AM

i was in this position of earnign basically a living with bitcoin with signature, when i was doing 2 btc monthly, you can compare it to a part time, not exactly a full time

but it was awesome to earn directly in bitcoin like you do in fiat, with not all the hassles about fiat earning...

2 BTC a month it's a lot of money. A lot of people are breaking their backs with hard physical labor to get that amount of money each month.

yes many people can earn money with bitcoin and after living and any people want to earning a living with bitcoin. this software is very well earn money with bitcoin

yes i think bitcoin as open employment. many people unemployed and after getting to know bitcoin. they can earn a living from bitcoin. like me Smiley
crazyivan
Legendary

Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:13:47 AM

yes i think bitcoin as open employment. many people unemployed and after getting to know bitcoin. they can earn a living from bitcoin. like me Smiley

I consider it as a hobby. A hobby which I hope might turn into something more.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:21:54 AM

i was in this position of earning basically a living with bitcoin with signature, when i was doing 2 btc monthly, you can compare it to a part time, not exactly a full time

This is very nice of you can make that much. It will be good if I can do the same.
If I make one post a day, It will be 3 years I can cross 1k mark.
What you said is very encouraging to me.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:44:04 AM

i was in this position of earning basically a living with bitcoin with signature, when i was doing 2 btc monthly, you can compare it to a part time, not exactly a full time

This is very nice of you can make that much. It will be good if I can do the same.
If I make one post a day, It will be 3 years I can cross 1k mark.
What you said is very encouraging to me.

no, it's not possible anymore, unless you spam the board with multiple account, i guess in that case it's doable, but highly susceptible to a ban, form both mod and manager of the campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: