Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin?  (Read 158463 times)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:52:02 AM

Actually, i can earning a living with bitcoin my country. The cost of living on my country is quite cheap and with signature campaign and some services i can get a living with it.
yeah it looks like the country is in Asia. where you can live with only $ 100 in one month? was spending very little? and I could use bitcoin for living expenses. I also use bitcoin for living expenses

If your single and don't have a family yet, i can say that 100$ is enough for a month in asian countries because things are cheap to buy there. But when you already have a family and have some kids. 100$ will last maybe only for 1 week or less than that unless you invest some big amount on bitcoin that it can provide your whole family needs and earn a living with it.
yeah therefore do not be too hasty to discount let alone a wife to have children. I'm sure all your needs will be many and your spending will swell and you need a lot of cost for it. and if it happens I'm not sure you can pay it all with earning from bitcoin
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:34:18 PM

Its hard to live with bitcoin if you have a family, But if you are single and know how to earn and grow bitcoin, you can actually live with the help of bitcoin. You can do some stuff like publishing your own online store, to get gain some profit in reselling things

You are actually right that it is harder to manage a living with bitcoin if you have a family to manage as well, but if you are single then you make manage yourself with it, but there are some people who can even manage whole family with earning bitcoins like the ones who own gambling sites or the ones who are good at selling their services and get jobs everyday.
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:48:59 PM

Its hard to live with bitcoin if you have a family, But if you are single and know how to earn and grow bitcoin, you can actually live with the help of bitcoin. You can do some stuff like publishing your own online store, to get gain some profit in reselling things

You are actually right that it is harder to manage a living with bitcoin if you have a family to manage as well, but if you are single then you make manage yourself with it, but there are some people who can even manage whole family with earning bitcoins like the ones who own gambling sites or the ones who are good at selling their services and get jobs everyday.
Yeah that's the difference between single and with family. For me It's very hard living with bitcoin i need this extra job so that i can finance my family schools house foods monthly bills.. it helps to me.. but i can not save more bitcoins in my wallet because sometimes for emergency if i don't have extra money from my career job i use bitcoin and other online earnings.. if i am single i can save more bitcoin and maybe i am one of the rich people with bitcoin.,

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:51:47 PM

it is really hard in my opinion though it would be possible if you tried buying bitcoins right now and waiting for a price increase

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:58:51 PM

Earning a living with the bitcoin is possible, do I recommend this no not at all to be honest because it also has a lot of risks and it will let you use all your spare time for sure.
I think if you have luck its simply possible by just investing a lot of money in the bitcoin and wait till it rises, the only downside is you would already need a large certain amount to do this.
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:02:06 PM

i have never earned enough money with bitcoin though im trying to make some money out of it

biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 01:04:41 PM

The only way I can think of is to get a business loan from the bank, convert the funds to BTCs, buy over a popular dice site, and run it?

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:35:30 AM

The only way I can think of is to get a business loan from the bank, convert the funds to BTCs, buy over a popular dice site, and run it?

That's actually a quite bright idea of earning a living with bitcoin, but i'm wondering if why someone would sell his dice site if it is popular and running well?  Grin
Well, i'll leave that point, maybe it would take him a little hard work but he can make his own dice website with new style and preferences, if he doesn't know how to do it then he can hire a programmer to do it for him.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:50:19 AM

So far, I have found it to supplement what I get. It is not big by any means, but the speculation and holding can be exciting. Waiting for the fork and the later or sooner

halvening will be another thing.
It is possible to make a living with just only Bitcoin but for that to happen you will need allot of Bitcoins to do so. If you do not make enough profit then it is not possible.
You're right, it simply is not possible for a lot of people to even get close to making a living with Bitcoin, and I can't think of any positions I've heard in a Bitcoin company that pays what a normal job would. I could very well be wrong, but any position within the cryptosphere paying over $20,000 is basically non-existent.

20K$ is too much to.expect as a salary for bitcoin with in one month. If you are being paid that amount in your current job, I do not think you will.still.consider bitcoin as an income generating venture. I think you are over estimating. In our county, 1 BTC  is enough for a months salary. You will be above of most of employees here.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:50:24 PM

So far, I have found it to supplement what I get. It is not big by any means, but the speculation and holding can be exciting. Waiting for the fork and the later or sooner

halvening will be another thing.
It is possible to make a living with just only Bitcoin but for that to happen you will need allot of Bitcoins to do so. If you do not make enough profit then it is not possible.
You're right, it simply is not possible for a lot of people to even get close to making a living with Bitcoin, and I can't think of any positions I've heard in a Bitcoin company that pays what a normal job would. I could very well be wrong, but any position within the cryptosphere paying over $20,000 is basically non-existent.

20K$ is too much to.expect as a salary for bitcoin with in one month. If you are being paid that amount in your current job, I do not think you will.still.consider bitcoin as an income generating venture. I think you are over estimating. In our county, 1 BTC  is enough for a months salary. You will be above of most of employees here.

That is true. Too much for 20k and it is dollar. Many Americans will kill for that price monthly and some do have but they are at a high position. How many years did it take for them to get that price.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:00:40 PM

i have never earned enough money with bitcoin though im trying to make some money out of it
If you are serious you will make a way to earn much money in bitcoin. Try signature campaign , some campaign are accepting newbies. You can make bitcoin more than faucets
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:03:31 PM

If you are serious you will make a way to earn much money in bitcoin. Try signature campaign , some campaign are accepting newbies. You can make bitcoin more than faucets

Here we are talking about earning a living with bitcoin, and newbies will earn in peanuts even from signature campaign and not at all possible to depend only on it for living.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:21:36 PM

Actually, i can earning a living with bitcoin my country. The cost of living on my country is quite cheap and with signature campaign and some services i can get a living with it.
yeah it looks like the country is in Asia. where you can live with only $ 100 in one month? was spending very little? and I could use bitcoin for living expenses. I also use bitcoin for living expenses
In my country 100$ is equal to 10000 local currency. If I could earn that much every month with bitcoin then I can easily live with that job. 100$ is enough for me to pay my Internet bill and my Study fees etc. even I can save some money every month also.
I hope with signature campaign I can earn that much money one day when I become Sr member or Hero Member.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:29:20 PM

If i can earn a living with bitcoins i want to do that because what is better than just relaxing with enough money and dont have to work for it that would be lovely
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:43:42 PM

Partially yes, some of my clients pay through bitcoin which is awesome. Others aren't that technical or wont try new things

A pretty good trick and this can impact positively in the introduction of the Bitcoin. Because all of these things have a positive strength to build in the future become more Bitcoin bright. Without this way, then the growth of the bitcoin will take quite a long time. Success for you
yeah I was very impressed with someone who accept bitcoin. actually I also accept bitcoin for my own minimarket. so you can buy anything with bitcoin in my minimarket. I sell a variety of goods and food & beverage. but unfortunately no one knows about bitcoin in my county

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:38:56 AM

In my country 100$ is equal to 10000 local currency. If I could earn that much every month with bitcoin then I can easily live with that job. 100$ is enough for me to pay my Internet bill and my Study fees etc. even I can save some money every month also.
I hope with signature campaign I can earn that much money one day when I become Sr member or Hero Member.
$100 isn't that much nowadays, even in third world countries. But as a side income, it might be good enough to pay for utility bills and other personal stuff that you need for about a month. If you are still a student living with your parents and doesn't have too many expenses, that amount could really be a big help.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:50:20 AM

I'm just trying to scrape together a small amount of bitcoin right now. I have a regular job, so this is just on the side as an investment. With some trading, I hope to make a few bitcoins to hold for later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:52:07 AM

Hello guys,

how many of you are earning for living just with bitcoin based projects? If some of you do, can you contribute what do you do?

I live with bitcoin based projects but not as my fulltime work but as supplementary since my salary cannot compensate the financial needs of my family.  I have applied as a promoter for certain dice games and I am earning 0.04 weekly, keep posting on btc talk and earn 0.04 every ten days, i am earning in mining  and crowdfunding. In a month i take home more than 8k pesos from my bitcoin activities which is a big help.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:44:39 AM

If i can earn a living with bitcoins i want to do that because what is better than just relaxing with enough money and dont have to work for it that would be lovely

as long as the price is soaring,and if it reaches above 1000$ then it is a good part time benefits ,but i dont think you can settle down with it.it all depends upon how much coin you can make per month.if you could quote me the ways to earn more coins per month i would be interested to know
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:46:23 AM

sorry, but mining is not possible to make a living.
anyway, investing can make a living more easily.
bitcoin price is now soaring so that you will get enough dollar for your lives if you have a lot.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: