Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:20:07 AM

Gambling will makes you cry only when you are losing a lot of money with it and that will only happen when you are losing a lot of money with it and that is a high chance.
But the hard thing is that you never also can predict what the value will be of gambling and that is the problem.

Yeah, that is one of the worst feeling that can make a man's heart to cry. Losing in gambling with a very high amount is just like you are losing your whole world.
Better not to go too much with gambling so that you can't feel that feeling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:51:46 AM

Gambling will makes you cry only when you are losing a lot of money with it and that will only happen when you are losing a lot of money with it and that is a high chance.
But the hard thing is that you never also can predict what the value will be of gambling and that is the problem.

Yeah, that is one of the worst feeling that can make a man's heart to cry. Losing in gambling with a very high amount is just like you are losing your whole world.
Even after knowing about the dangers of gambling, many people still prefer to go for gambling and keep on crying. At least from this thread, if some people stop gambling to avoid the situations of crying, will be great.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:10:04 AM

Even after knowing about the dangers of gambling, many people still prefer to go for gambling and keep on crying. At least from this thread, if some people stop gambling to avoid the situations of crying, will be great.

Many people indeed has a certain courage to keep on playing gambling because they had many win and they had known gambling ever since they have known money, but more of them become greedy and will like to win much more and more but end up getting much pain and guilt!
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:42:04 PM

Two or three years ago i bet on 11 football games. All of them enter.. almost. In the last match, in 89th minute, someone scored a goal (i don't remember teams now) to 0:1, and I bet on a draw. To grab was around 14.000 euros.. I had tears in my eyes .. I went to get drunk!

Gambling really is more than what we expect.extreme results are to be found here.  If what you believe in never happens then you are in the wrong side, so if you are in the wrong side, men, you lose.  knowing that in gambling there are only three results, I bet you have to accept that one way or the other you are gonna win, you are gonna loose and of course the rare type result like winning is the draw.  Either of the three is acceptable.  So why keep a tear when you know that loosing is one of the options?
Gambling will makes you always cry and that is because there are a lot of people that is addicted to gambling and that is the baddest thing that can happen with gambling.
But you have to know that there are a lot of people is losing all their money and it is just all wasted so that is really bad for them.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:56:52 PM

it is always hard to lose money it doesn't matter how this loss happens. from gambling or otherwise.

but to cry just because of losing money require you to lose all your money or at least a big chunk of it and since i don't bet big i have never expereinced it.

Buying the dip...
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:10:03 PM

Gambling has made many people cry that is for sure. Some people were crying because they lost everything and some people were crying because they have won the jackpot. I have never cried because of gambling.
Bitshake

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:33:47 PM

Gambling should be just a game, in any case lose money always hurts!
When I played poker whenever some ass burst my AA... **#@! #$%&**@+"=!!!  Grin
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:33:49 PM

Gambling has made many people cry that is for sure. Some people were crying because they lost everything and some people were crying because they have won the jackpot. I have never cried because of gambling.
Gambling is depending on luck and because of that people did cried of course due to the fact they lost.
I think that gambling can do both of course but mostly it will let you cry, you need so much luck.

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:55:39 PM

so there are two kinds of happiness that you can get in the world of gambling, cry when you lose, and cry when you actually win, but I think it's very rarely
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:59:36 PM

Gambling will definitely make you cry and this is because of all the losses or even the money that you pay will never come back. You will only cry if and only if you loss lots of money and wouldn’t even realize that it cost you a fortune. When you lose in game try to think how did it happen and study so that you will not end up keep playing just for nothing. I would probably not to gamble again for I don’t want to continue crying always yet not learning from those mistakes. This should all be left in the past then move on.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:17:08 PM

so there are two kinds of happiness that you can get in the world of gambling, cry when you lose, and cry when you actually win, but I think it's very rarely

There is and usually this happen when someone strike a big sweep/toto. They can earn up to 10 million of usd for getting the top prizes and i am sure they will be crying for joy when the numbers were announced.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:47:13 AM

There is and usually this happen when someone strike a big sweep/toto. They can earn up to 10 million of usd for getting the top prizes and i am sure they will be crying for joy when the numbers were announced.
I would love to cry for joy even if everyday, If I would hit a lottery I would probably do that. I must be luckiest person on earth in order for me to achieve that kind of winning.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:05:56 AM

i bet most people who gamble were crying because of they lost!

no doubt gambling will make you cry and regret in the end if you not take responsibly on what you did , only few people can get luck to bring a huge prize to home.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
aprilio

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:15:15 AM

was dead my btc in gambling so i m crazy
any want help?? huft i m cry  now
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:53:46 AM

If you cry, or you know you will cry if you lose, that means you are risking too much. You cannot afford to make actions based off emotions.

I cried when I coin flipped my Mininal Wear Dragon Lore.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:30:45 AM

yeah maybe could be interpreted in two aspects crying when winning and losing. You may be thrilled when you gets a jackpot of dice or other games. it would be very nic. My frienc ever get jackpot 3 BTC and he immediately cried excitedly. I never felt that speckle
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:56:22 AM

yeah maybe could be interpreted in two aspects crying when winning and losing. You may be thrilled when you gets a jackpot of dice or other games. it would be very nic. My frienc ever get jackpot 3 BTC and he immediately cried excitedly. I never felt that speckle

For my opinion when gambling can make you cry is when you intended to bet for just 10k sats only and sudden mistake you bet 10m sats then turn lose, well it can make you roll and roll while crying nasty mistake i have known friend try like that fool lose and he turns almost crying haha and i laugh at him woot thats really bad happen, and also if your expecting this team win and you bet all in and suddenly nailed and burried alive lose just what like happen in nba okc beats gsw and my friend lose 0.1 btc their.

GonerGenesis

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:03:05 AM

I just set an aim to stop gambling (dice) for a while when/if I reach a balance of 0.1 BTC, and just before reaching this goal a streak of 138 looses on 9.9x multiplier hit me. So I cried.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:30:19 AM

Definitely had to cry over my losses a few times now, while betting online with bitcoins. I was quite immature... And I didn't know the risks that come with gambling. I thought that I was on top of the world and could beat the house edge.

I lost around 5 BTC total, and it was really really sad for me. After that I told myself to quit gambling, but I still came back and gambled a few times after that. Obviously, I lost. So don't gamble, folks. Don't start if you haven't started yet.
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:00:09 PM

Gambling will makes your cry when you are realizing that gambling is really bad to do and that is because you are too greedy and addicted to it so that is really bad if you are gambling.
But of course it will be really hard to know what will happen to you if you are gambling but the safest thing that you can do while you are gambling is playing with small amounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: