Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shbour

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:11:35 PM

little secret...  web wallet is almost complete Wink

After the next few things I'm getting developed are done... Then marketing starts HARD. Smiley

Be ready! Cheesy

That are awesome news! Shocked
Thank you!

Rather keep my coins on my Rasp Pi, but that's awesome news for people who doesn't have one and can't have a PC/laptop running 24/7 to keep their wallet online Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 09:16:15 PM

After the next few things I'm getting developed are done... Then marketing starts HARD. Smiley

Be ready! Cheesy

Thank you!

Rather keep my coins on my Rasp Pi, but that's awesome news for people who doesn't have one and can't have a PC/laptop running 24/7 to keep their wallet online Cheesy

There are a few final little issues we're working out, just need to communicate with one of the core devs about one final thing, then I'll be ready to get it out there I think.

After that, I'll be looking into doing some release videos, and pushing them and some press release documents to the news agencies.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
shbour

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:19:16 PM

Be ready! Cheesy

Thank you!

There are a few final little issues we're working out, just need to communicate with one of the core devs about one final thing, then I'll be ready to get it out there I think.

After that, I'll be looking into doing some release videos, and pushing them and some press release documents to the news agencies.

That's good news. Any updates concerning the issue with Poloniex wallet?
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 09:40:26 PM

Be ready! Cheesy

Thank you!

I've given Tristan vbcs' Skype address, and told him to talk to him, so they can hopefully figure it out together, because I've tried all the thing I know to get him working... Seems to me it's some weird networking issue on their end... because I have multiple QORA wallets running without issue at all...

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
shbour

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:44:49 PM

I've given Tristan vbcs' Skype address, and told him to talk to him, so they can hopefully figure it out together, because I've tried all the thing I know to get him working... Seems to me it's some weird networking issue on their end... because I have multiple QORA wallets running without issue at all...
Yeah I have my windows wallet running and another one syncing on my Rasp Pi (very slow as it only successfully connects to 1 peer) without issue. Dunno why they wouldn't be able to make theirs work....
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 09:52:27 PM

Be ready! Cheesy

Thank you!

There is any countdown? Grin
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 10:03:02 PM

Be ready! Cheesy

Thank you!

lol, not a countdown. I'm not going to be doing any sort of pre-announcements anymore, but I figured that since this was nearly complete I could give a little mention due to the people talking about it. Once the final issues are worked out I'll let everyone know Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
moroseneng

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:09:06 PM

little secret...  web wallet is almost complete Wink

Be ready! Cheesy

Thank you!

lol, not a countdown. I'm not going to be doing any sort of pre-announcements anymore, but I figured that since this was nearly complete I could give a little mention due to the people talking about it. Once the final issues are worked out I'll let everyone know Smiley

Yaa, let them know Wink
moroseneng

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:18:35 AM

Hi anyone can invite me into slack?
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:40:45 AM

It is a good time to acquire Qora before a string of announcements and sharp rise in number of users
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:48:45 AM

i will make a good judgement with this and buy more qora while the price still not that high i'm having a good feelings that it will make some good movements before or while the announcement has been provided, chasing time guys..
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:17:30 PM

i will make a good judgement with this and buy more qora while the price still not that high i'm having a good feelings that it will make some good movements before or while the announcement has been provided, chasing time guys..

"chasing time guys"
I agree Cool

chart is also looking excellent!
itsus

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:25:03 PM

"chasing time guys"
I agree Cool

Yes. I agree. Qora is looking great.

There is great potential to this coin.

All it needs is a a little marketing and people to realize its true potential.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:20:00 AM

How far is the development of the atomic cross-chain transfers on top of Qora?

moroseneng

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:46:52 AM

"chasing time guys"
I agree Cool

Bought some qora Cool
moroseneng

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:26:36 AM

Be ready! Cheesy

Thank you!

Hmmmm.. promises?
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:03:13 PM

a webwallet would be great  Smiley

Exactly. It would make things much easier and convenient for you to send a receive Qora instantly. If added, it could help attract newcomers into the Qora platform, thus making it even more useful. Since, Qora is a decentralized web server, I think that it is possible to implement an online wallet with it that would be free from censorship, and most of all truly unstoppable.

Also, a Qora application for mobile devices would be pretty handy. Most people have smartphones nowadays, so it is a good entry point for newcomers to get to know more about Qora and cryptocurrencies. If devs decide to take these routes, then it would be pretty ideal in order to help Qora grow in the long term. Just suggesting.  Grin

Be ready! Cheesy

Any news about the Poloniex wallet or the web wallet?
best wishes!
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 09:29:10 PM

-[ANNouncement]- connection issue fix for QORA Smiley

After a group discussion this morning, we've found an issue, and the reason that people are disconnecting from nodes, and not getting as many connections as we know that are out there.

The issue is on the person being connected TO side. So, if you'd like other people to be able to connect TO your node for sync, you'll need to open port 9084 on your firewall.

Port 9084 being blocked on incoming connections causes QORA sync to not connect.

There was a hiccup in the network today that has lead us to this discovery, and also we've updated the main peers file that everyone downloads in github with some new solid static IP peers.

the new solid peers are...

then another node that will maybe not be static forever, but is up now...

To everyone running QORA nodes, please open port 9084, and/or port forward 9084 to the IP of the machine that is running that node.

Hopefully this will also give Poloniex many more connections and allow them to stay sync'd and receive new blocks. Thanks everyone!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:56:43 AM

Here is the settings.json file that has all those peers in it.
Just replace the one in your qora folder after closing the wallet properly by clicking "File" and "Quit".

https://cloud.hearwe.chat/index.php/s/aI7uBVQLfc2duhU/download?path=%2F&files=settings.json

moroseneng

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:43:35 AM

-[ANNouncement]- connection issue fix for QORA Smiley

After a group discussion this morning, we've found an issue, and the reason that people are disconnecting from nodes, and not getting as many connections as we know that are out there.

The issue is on the person being connected TO side. So, if you'd like other people to be able to connect TO your node for sync, you'll need to open port 9084 on your firewall.

Port 9084 being blocked on incoming connections causes QORA sync to not connect.

There was a hiccup in the network today that has lead us to this discovery, and also we've updated the main peers file that everyone downloads in github with some new solid static IP peers.

the new solid peers are...

then another node that will maybe not be static forever, but is up now...

To everyone running QORA nodes, please open port 9084, and/or port forward 9084 to the IP of the machine that is running that node.

Hopefully this will also give Poloniex many more connections and allow them to stay sync'd and receive new blocks. Thanks everyone!

Good news, so qora is still alive?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: