Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sluggo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Shitcoin Bliss

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:45:45 PM

how come I have to redownload all the blocks if I close/open Qora

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:39:47 AM

A new qora node

BlockExplorer:

http://qora.vip/index/blockexplorer.html
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 08:13:45 PM

-[ANNouncement]- QORA needs your help!

Hello QORA community, this is a call to arms of sorts... and it goes like this...

As we all know, QORA is experiencing database issues... We have come to the conclusion that the new version of mapdb needs to be implemented... Now, the issue here, is that payment of the developer doing the work, needs to happen... The other issue here, is that I myself, cannot afford to pay for all of the development myself, and honestly, I don't believe that is a 'fair' way for this to happen anyway.

I only have about 14 million QORA so far, of which I have donated quite a bit to get people to fire up more nodes, and I'm also going to be helping to start an asset here in the near future, hopefully today as well, along with pulling together the rest of the team that will help to propel QORA to the next level!

Now, you've already seen what I am capable of doing, in both BURST and QORA, and you see that I'm regularly in here posting updates, and giving out new things that are being done for QORA, writing up roadmaps, and pulling people in to get the work that QORA needs done, done...

However, now, I need YOUR help! I need to get this database issue resolved, before any more serious work can be completed on QORA. It is causing crashes and not allowing for things to be completed that WE need to have completed.

I HAVE the developer that will complete the job, he is one that I've pulled in through some contacts that I know, and he has already started taking a look at the problem, and has agreed that he will help to resolve it. What i DO NOT have at the moment, is enough coin to pay him for this job...

When originally talked about this job with vbcs, he said initially that it would be a 3 week job... However, after more and more discussion, I believe that the job should be able to be completed in 1-2 weeks.

This just leaves me with needing assistance to get the payment of this developer completed...

Thus, this!

____

This is a call to arms for the larger QORA holders, to assist with the funding to pay for this database upgrade.

Anyone is free to donate, but I think that the larger holders should have a larger stake in wanting to see this completed, because it's going to be the thing that allows for ALL of the rest of the things to be done. This is essential that the issue be resolved, and it is important for it to be resolved as soon as possible.

All of the legwork has been done already, as far as working out what the issue is, and even finding the person to fix it. Now the only thing needed from you, the community, are some donations to help pay for the job to be completed.

I am not going to do this in the form of a QrowdFund, because I don't want it to be refunded, I'm going to simply post some wallets for donations. I will post QORA, BURST, and BTC wallets.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

----------------------------------
Donation Wallets

BURST - BURST-FV97-WG4P-GLPK-HM3R7

QORA - QPV6E7UXYjcxxFECoiRfwK8bU9AxaMH36U

BTC - 1E7xZ2pANGeWCwybvzqYv9o5ovqBq4GeQA

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
yns1971

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:13:06 AM

-[ANNouncement]- QORA needs your help!

Hello QORA community, this is a call to arms of sorts... and it goes like this...

As we all know, QORA is experiencing database issues... We have come to the conclusion that the new version of mapdb needs to be implemented... Now, the issue here, is that payment of the developer doing the work, needs to happen... The other issue here, is that I myself, cannot afford to pay for all of the development myself, and honestly, I don't believe that is a 'fair' way for this to happen anyway.

I only have about 14 million QORA so far, of which I have donated quite a bit to get people to fire up more nodes, and I'm also going to be helping to start an asset here in the near future, hopefully today as well, along with pulling together the rest of the team that will help to propel QORA to the next level!

Now, you've already seen what I am capable of doing, in both BURST and QORA, and you see that I'm regularly in here posting updates, and giving out new things that are being done for QORA, writing up roadmaps, and pulling people in to get the work that QORA needs done, done...

However, now, I need YOUR help! I need to get this database issue resolved, before any more serious work can be completed on QORA. It is causing crashes and not allowing for things to be completed that WE need to have completed.

I HAVE the developer that will complete the job, he is one that I've pulled in through some contacts that I know, and he has already started taking a look at the problem, and has agreed that he will help to resolve it. What i DO NOT have at the moment, is enough coin to pay him for this job...

When originally talked about this job with vbcs, he said initially that it would be a 3 week job... However, after more and more discussion, I believe that the job should be able to be completed in 1-2 weeks.

This just leaves me with needing assistance to get the payment of this developer completed...

Thus, this!

____

This is a call to arms for the larger QORA holders, to assist with the funding to pay for this database upgrade.

Anyone is free to donate, but I think that the larger holders should have a larger stake in wanting to see this completed, because it's going to be the thing that allows for ALL of the rest of the things to be done. This is essential that the issue be resolved, and it is important for it to be resolved as soon as possible.

All of the legwork has been done already, as far as working out what the issue is, and even finding the person to fix it. Now the only thing needed from you, the community, are some donations to help pay for the job to be completed.

I am not going to do this in the form of a QrowdFund, because I don't want it to be refunded, I'm going to simply post some wallets for donations. I will post QORA, BURST, and BTC wallets.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Donation Wallets

BURST - BURST-FV97-WG4P-GLPK-HM3R7

QORA - QPV6E7UXYjcxxFECoiRfwK8bU9AxaMH36U

BTC - 1E7xZ2pANGeWCwybvzqYv9o5ovqBq4GeQA

Sender:QM4LF9EzQnXJ9VyFwnJbJzskJLrybuSzsw
Recipient:QPV6E7UXYjcxxFECoiRfwK8bU9AxaMH36U
Amount:2000000.00000000
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:10:34 AM

donation sent to qora address!  glad to support this amazing coin
TKKP

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:17:48 AM

I also sent a little. good luck

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 06:18:20 AM

All support greatly appreciated!

To answer the question of the wallet... Development is basically complete, we've decided to release within core files of next version...

Only issue now is the db, causing so many headaches that it must be fixed first.

I'll also be posting tomorrow some changes to suggestions previously made about which wallet to use for Windows machines, and also a settings file pre-configured with nodes and changes that take care of the seemingly corrupted one compiled into the main Windows wallet.

The db fix should take care of almost all remaining issues we're seeing, and the new wallet will definitely clear up some uncertain wording, and add more easily accessible features, while at the same time being very pretty! Smiley

once again thank you to the ones who have already donated, and to the ones that will! I will promise to get things done as quickly as possible once everything is fully finished implemented.

The forum should also be ready this week, and we'll start pushing some promo, the db is the thing that would keep big promo from being able to be done, as we obviously want everything extremely solid before pushing things hard. Smiley

there will also be a person put in place for social media management, and much more.

Also, what I'm considering the first QORA asset, will be announced in the coming days, which will provide free assets and coin at random intervals with hopes that holders will keep nodes running, and start new ones too.

Much more as well.

On my phone so this is about as much typing as I'm willing to do right now, but I'll be back soon with more, thanks everyone!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:54:08 PM

Thanks crowetic. I thought that with the next update Qora was going to become a POW. has this changed.

On poloniex there are large buy and sell orders. Can anyone comment on why there are so many coins on poloniex?

Thanks

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:30:49 PM

Thanks crowetic. I thought that with the next update Qora was going to become a POW. has this changed.

On poloniex there are large buy and sell orders. Can anyone comment on why there are so many coins on poloniex?

Thanks

There are 10 Billion coins and that is the total, no Inflation. Forging coin comes from transaction fees. There were 130 Bitcoins invested in the ICO could be initial investors hedging and selling. So Market cap adjusts accordingly. It is at about 10x the ICO price with new investors and community. If BitCoin keeps going up and if QORA hits 1-2 satoshi it will stabilize the market and the new functionality will make the investment one of the best ever. I would imagine distributing the coin can happen easier at these levels too. Diversify your BitCoin to maximize the most leverage for profit vs usage of a coin that has services people will want to use.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:00:03 PM

All support greatly appreciated!

To answer the question of the wallet... Development is basically complete, we've decided to release within core files of next version...

Only issue now is the db, causing so many headaches that it must be fixed first.

I'll also be posting tomorrow some changes to suggestions previously made about which wallet to use for Windows machines, and also a settings file pre-configured with nodes and changes that take care of the seemingly corrupted one compiled into the main Windows wallet.

The db fix should take care of almost all remaining issues we're seeing, and the new wallet will definitely clear up some uncertain wording, and add more easily accessible features, while at the same time being very pretty! Smiley

once again thank you to the ones who have already donated, and to the ones that will! I will promise to get things done as quickly as possible once everything is fully finished implemented.

The forum should also be ready this week, and we'll start pushing some promo, the db is the thing that would keep big promo from being able to be done, as we obviously want everything extremely solid before pushing things hard. Smiley

there will also be a person put in place for social media management, and much more.

Also, what I'm considering the first QORA asset, will be announced in the coming days, which will provide free assets and coin at random intervals with hopes that holders will keep nodes running, and start new ones too.

Much more as well.

On my phone so this is about as much typing as I'm willing to do right now, but I'll be back soon with more, thanks everyone!

thanks crowetic !
poloniex BUY orderbook is filling again after your news, I am very confident with the future of Qora ! Donations on the way Cool
Romanknickl

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:13:35 PM

Thanks

There are 10 Billion coins and that is the total, no Inflation. Forging coin comes from transaction fees. There were 130 Bitcoins invested in the ICO could be initial investors hedging and selling. So Market cap adjusts accordingly. It is at about 10x the ICO price with new investors and community. If BitCoin keeps going up and if QORA hits 1-2 satoshi it will stabilize the market and the new functionality will make the investment one of the best ever. I would imagine distributing the coin can happen easier at these levels too. Diversify your BitCoin to maximize the most leverage for profit vs usage of a coin that has services people will want to use.

Cheesy
You are funny...
Many guys bought already a lot of Qora between (15sat and 70sat) in March! with over 1000BTC!
A lot of ICO holders and weak hands are gone!
9sat is a really good starting point in my opinion.
Qora will see the old peaks soon on later, only my opinion.
yns1971

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:09:06 AM

A new qora node

http://qorablock.com

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:51:59 AM

Thanks

Cheesy
You are funny...
Many guys bought already a lot of Qora between (15sat and 70sat) in March! with over 1000BTC!

MarketCap is not Volume. 130 BitCoin was the MarketCap back when the ICO happened, BitCoin was cheaper so the value is more now. Those 1000 BitCoin Volume positions are still there and have hedged into the 9 sats. 10 Billion times 9 sats is 900 Bitcoin so not even 10x 130 ICO but BitCoin is worth more now etc.

So we both agree QORA is a great buy right now and if the trend keeps going down, even better at lower sats which all investors will hedge into no problem.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 05:07:01 PM

Thanks

Cheesy
You are funny...

MarketCap is not Volume. 130 BitCoin was the MarketCap back when the ICO happened, BitCoin was cheaper so the value is more now. Those 1000 BitCoin Volume positions are still there and have hedged into the 9 sats. 10 Billion times 9 sats is 900 Bitcoin so not even 10x 130 ICO but BitCoin is worth more now etc.

So we both agree QORA is a great buy right now and if the trend keeps going down, even better at lower sats which all investors will hedge into no problem.

Yes, QORA is a great buy, and will remain so even after we switch to a mined algo.

Thank you again to everyone who has donated! You're making me very pleased for the future of this community, thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:49:37 PM

Too much quiet here, maybe is the quiet before the storm?  Smiley
if polo don't delist qora coin then we can take another pump 1-2 month later
Volume on Polo looks pretty good to me  - dont think there is much chance of a delisting right now
For sure there would be a good chances that the price will go up maybe in the first quarter of 2017 it seems that theres more and more progress coming from the dev and let see how they will deliver for the benefits  of the community and investors.

Go make shushu bro, u have to leave the party. Altshits will fall, coz monero will hike up insanely in the first quarter.
Romanknickl

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:05:59 PM

Thanks

Cheesy
You are funny...

Yes, QORA is a great buy, and will remain so even after we switch to a mined algo.

Thank you again to everyone who has donated! You're making me very pleased for the future of this community, thanks!

@crowetic, you are welcome! 

Do you have a acess to the official twitter / facebook account from Qora?
(It would be great if you post your recent updates there, many guys are thinking qora is a dead coin... )

https://twitter.com/qoracoin
https://www.facebook.com/qoracoin

It's time to wake up the huge sleeping Qora community!
Most people don't realised anything about our futur plans for Qora!

thank you crowetic and
best wishes!

moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:36:10 AM

Thanks

Cheesy
You are funny...

@crowetic, you are welcome! 

Do you have a acess to the official twitter / facebook account from Qora?
(It would be great if you post your recent updates there, many guys are thinking qora is a dead coin... )

https://twitter.com/qoracoin
https://www.facebook.com/qoracoin

It's time to wake up the huge sleeping Qora community!
Most people don't realised anything about our futur plans for Qora!

thank you crowetic and
best wishes!

Good ideas, qora must alive again and make it great again  ; Di
newguy140

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:52:24 AM

Okey so i bought qora coins last week and they landed in my wallet safely. Now when i opened my wallet my balance is 0 ? I did send the coins to the right adress (100% sure) ,but my balance is 0 now. Any ideas?
riser

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:55:06 AM

i cant sync wallet.. he sync, then ready, but when i close wallet and start agayn, he sync from start(((( and download agayn all blocks
yns1971

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:56:56 PM

i cant sync wallet.. he sync, then ready, but when i close wallet and start agayn, he sync from start(((( and download agayn all blocks

File-> Quit or if you are using the light-wallet --> Qora-icon in systemtray -> right-click->Exit
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: