Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:48:22 PM

My chart idea of Qora!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/QORABTC/meQTgoQf-Qora-will-break-out-from-the-triangle-very-soon-LONG/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nilatak

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:11:36 AM

Nice analysis, I hope that prediction come true but for this we need volumes Smiley.
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:18:49 AM

First move to 15 SAT and now 11 SAT that is really crazy. Good time to buy?

Best Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
Nilatak

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 11:54:36 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 12:37:39 PM by Nilatak

Best Regards Christian

I think QORA has a very good price to buy now; actual price is maintained in a closed loop trading environment with the same amount of QORA coins, when POLO wallet will be enabled (which means the volumes will increase) and the project will move from incipient phase, the price should explode.
Romanknickl

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:06:55 PM

Best Regards Christian

overall is the 10-14 SAT range a very good admission imho, the price was at 70sat on the highest peak!

It's german:
https://altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com/tag/qora/
"Ich vermute der Kurs sollte bei 15 Satoshi (buy) eine Unterstützung finden"

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:10:27 PM

We should look forward to greater user adoption of Qora. The crypto community must appreciate innovation if crypto has to progress.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:06:31 PM

-[ANNouncement]- Quoth prototype launched on QORA mainnet!

That's right! The decentralized application we're calling Quoth for now (name may change) is currently deployed in prototype phases on the mainnet of QORA!

The way you can access it, is by using ANY QORA node, whether local or hosted, and going to [node address]:9090/quothprototype.

On this page, you will be prompted for a password... Now, this password is what will generate your WALLET addresses that will be used with Quoth, so please, use a password that you would secure funds with.

This works very similar to the BURST wallet, save your passphrase in a location that you'll be able to copy/paste it IDENTICALLY every time. Otherwise you'll end up with new addresses when typing a modified password.

I always say, try it twice, if you get the same addresses both times, then you know you're doing it right.

There will be easier ways of getting this done in the near future, similar to the BURST passphrase manager. But this is merely a prototype.

Once you've created your account (by simply making up a password) you'll be logged into the Quoth interface. At the bottom left, you'll see a drop-down menu with many QORA addresses. Simply click one of those addresses, and it will show up at the bottom of the selection box. When it is there, you can click/drag and select that address.

You need to FUND ONE OF THE ADDRESSES, that you wish to use to communicate. Currently Quoth uses coins to send messages. That can be modified in the future with the addition of a new type of transaction to QORA.

So, you will send some QORA to the address you chose, then wait for a confirmation. Once the funds are confirmed in that address, you can send messages!

Bear in mind, right now it is a total prototype, and there are bound to be issues that you run into. Also, there is no way to create private rooms, or do direct p2p messaging at this time, these types of things will all be added in future versions.

If you notice any 'bugs' please report them in Quoth, or here. In the Technical thread in Quoth, you will see I've setup a bit of instruction as well as a default way of formatting messages for the developer.

***message for developer about anything you notice or would like to see added***

Enjoy making use of the prototype, and we'll be providing more information as far as what will be added in the future! Thanks!

I'm very impressed to see something new and exciting for Qora, that I think it will benefit the crypto currency not only in price, but also in making it even more usable than ever before. That being said, this would definitely make Qora one of the most advanced cryptocurrencies out there and even better than NEM, in my opinion.

I've been away from Qora for quite some time, but now that I've seen this, my hopes have gone up and I would like to get back into buying and forging QORA. If you or anybody else know of a site where I can keep up to date with the latest updates of QORA, I would greatly appreciate your help with sharing the links to the same. I will be following this project very closely over the next days.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Romanknickl

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:12:08 PM

I agree with you!
Qora is a hidden gem

The price should rise radical,  when polo will fix their issues and a few more guys notice what is going on with Qora

yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:37:03 PM

A new qora node:

Blockexplorer:

http://qora.vip/index/blockexplorer.html
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:13:25 PM

Looking good. Run polls, host your site, manage projects, etc. all on Qora. A lot of people should start using it eventually
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 06:18:36 PM

-[ANNouncement]- QORA on polo communications...

Hello everyone, I just wanted to pass along the information that poloniex has given me, regarding why their withdrawals are still disabled...

They've told me that they're unable to keep their wallet sync'd... Which is strange, because I have about 5 nodes up and running and sync'd. I told them to remove the db and let it sync again, but for whatever reason that isn't working for them. I also gave them a long list of nodes to add, which they did... Here's what they told me about what they're seeing (seems like a networking issue on their side to me, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know so that I can pass it on to them. Thanks!)

Quote from: poloniex
We can't get our node to sync; it always gets stuck at a block near the current one. The last attempt was made using the partial blockchain snapshot you provided and adding the new explorer as a known peer, but it failed pretty quickly with this error:

Exception in thread "Thread-13" java.io.IOError: java.io.IOException: Checksum does not match, data broken

Best regards,

Tristan
Poloniex Support

I then told them to try deleting and re-sync the db...

Thanks for the suggestion, but it is something we have tried many times. Sometimes it will sync once, but then stop getting new blocks.

Best regards,

Tristan
Poloniex Support

Then I said that they looked like they were having a network issue, and asked for config...

Also suggested that they turn forging off...

The problems actually started as soon as we turned forging off. I tried turning it back on, but it seems to find blocks too fast and get itself on a fork pretty quickly. The wallet is running in a fresh Debian environment. settings.json:

{
 "knownpeers":[
 "216.126.198.26",
 "188.166.53.239",
 "78.42.234.55",
 "77.88.208.12",
 "37.157.193.229",
 "203.87.156.149",
 "198.199.103.12",
 "188.166.16.64",
 "104.172.66.205",
 "61.186.94.151",
 "188.68.49.137",
 "128.199.45.81"
 ],
 "rpcallowed":[
 "127.0.0.1"
 ],
 "weballowed":[
 "127.0.0.1"
 ],
 "guienabled":false,
 "rpcenabled":true,
 "webenabled":false,
 "systray":false,
 "maxconnections":100,
 "minconnections":1,
 "generatorkeycaching":false,
 "checkpoint":true,
 "soundreceivepayment":false,
 "soundnewtransaction":false,
 "soundreceivemessage":false
}

Best regards,

Tristan
Poloniex Support

Their config looked alright to me, aside from the minconnections=1... I think that's too small, right? I set mine to minimum of 5 or 10 usually. Maybe this is why they are not receiving new blocks if they're only connected to 1 peer and they're happy with that...

If anyone has other nodes, lets give them those, and I'm working on getting my node at qora.tech back online as well now, I've got a new host setup so it should be for sure first part of next week.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:10:11 PM

Their config looked alright to me, aside from the minconnections=1... I think that's too small, right?

Hmm you could be right.
I mean default is "minconnections":10, I'm using it and it synced fine.
Why would they change it to 1 anyway?
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:46:46 AM

-[ANNouncement]- QORA on polo communications...

Hello everyone, I just wanted to pass along the information that poloniex has given me, regarding why their withdrawals are still disabled...

They've told me that they're unable to keep their wallet sync'd... Which is strange, because I have about 5 nodes up and running and sync'd. I told them to remove the db and let it sync again, but for whatever reason that isn't working for them. I also gave them a long list of nodes to add, which they did... Here's what they told me about what they're seeing (seems like a networking issue on their side to me, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know so that I can pass it on to them. Thanks!)

We can't get our node to sync; it always gets stuck at a block near the current one. The last attempt was made using the partial blockchain snapshot you provided and adding the new explorer as a known peer, but it failed pretty quickly with this error:

Exception in thread "Thread-13" java.io.IOError: java.io.IOException: Checksum does not match, data broken

Best regards,

Tristan
Poloniex Support

I then told them to try deleting and re-sync the db...

Thanks for the suggestion, but it is something we have tried many times. Sometimes it will sync once, but then stop getting new blocks.

Best regards,

Tristan
Poloniex Support

Then I said that they looked like they were having a network issue, and asked for config...

Also suggested that they turn forging off...

The problems actually started as soon as we turned forging off. I tried turning it back on, but it seems to find blocks too fast and get itself on a fork pretty quickly. The wallet is running in a fresh Debian environment. settings.json:

{
 "knownpeers":[
 "216.126.198.26",
 "188.166.53.239",
 "78.42.234.55",
 "77.88.208.12",
 "37.157.193.229",
 "203.87.156.149",
 "198.199.103.12",
 "188.166.16.64",
 "104.172.66.205",
 "61.186.94.151",
 "188.68.49.137",
 "128.199.45.81"
 ],
 "rpcallowed":[
 "127.0.0.1"
 ],
 "weballowed":[
 "127.0.0.1"
 ],
 "guienabled":false,
 "rpcenabled":true,
 "webenabled":false,
 "systray":false,
 "maxconnections":100,
 "minconnections":1,
 "generatorkeycaching":false,
 "checkpoint":true,
 "soundreceivepayment":false,
 "soundnewtransaction":false,
 "soundreceivemessage":false
}

Best regards,

Tristan
Poloniex Support

Their config looked alright to me, aside from the minconnections=1... I think that's too small, right? I set mine to minimum of 5 or 10 usually. Maybe this is why they are not receiving new blocks if they're only connected to 1 peer and they're happy with that...

If anyone has other nodes, lets give them those, and I'm working on getting my node at qora.tech back online as well now, I've got a new host setup so it should be for sure first part of next week.

jave->Configure java->Temporary internet files->Sets the amount of disk used to store temporary files
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:35:41 PM

I agree with you!
Qora is a hidden gem

The price should rise radical,  when polo will fix their issues and a few more guys notice what is going on with Qora

Yeah. In my own opinion, Qora needs more marketing in order to help spread its awareness among the masses. Something like a cool video intro about what is Qora (not the current one, but a new and improved one) would definitely do the trick. Also, we need more developers that would design usable apps with Qora and increase popularity and usability. I imagine Qora being a very advanced cryptocurrency in a couple of years with features like: smart contracts, mobile app (Android/iOS), decentralized marketplace, decentralized social network and more. Imagine the possibilities with the decentralized web of Qora! It would definitely be a game changer.

I'm looking forward to see Qora become something huge in the near future. If it gets very popular, it may even surpass NXT in marketcap.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:14:53 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 08:52:11 PM by wtman

would be good to see active development and regular video updates about Quoth.

Video demos anyone? Qora can get a lot more popular than this. I think it could reach thousands of users with some promotion. We need someone who is dedicated to making videos, running a dedicated Qora forum and answering questions full time.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:20:36 PM

Video demos anyone? Qora can get a lot more popular than this. I think it could reach thousands of users with some promotion. We need someone who is dedicated to making videos, running a dedicated Qora forum and answering questions full time.

Agree. A well made video promotion for Qora's killer feature would definitely gain traction if posted on YouTube and other social media platforms in order to increase awareness and popularity. All we need is a good video designer that would help us reach this goal, and of course some donations to make this a reality. If there is any donations needed for this whenever it is Qora or BTC, then count me in. I'll be glad to help spread awareness of Qora.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:23:57 PM

Agree. A well made video promotion for Qora's killer feature would definitely gain traction if posted on YouTube and other social media platforms in order to increase awareness and popularity. All we need is a good video designer that would help us reach this goal, and of course some donations to make this a reality. If there is any donations needed for this whenever it is Qora or BTC, then count me in. I'll be glad to help spread awareness of Qora.  Cheesy

There's sure a lot of potential value from decentralized hosting, polling and now the decentralized slack-clone Quoth. Imagine Quoth making news on something like CoinDesk?

Slack is a multi billion dollar company, but it doesn't offer decentralization like Quoth does. In April 2016 , Slack was valued at $2.8 billion.

Slack just confirmed that it's raised $200 million at a $3.8 billion valuation, confirming what Business Insider had previously reported.

The new round was led by Thrive Capital with participation by GGV, Comcast Ventures, and Slack's existing investors, including Accel and Social Capital.

The company has raised $540 million in total so far. Its last round of funding came exactly a year ago, when it raised $160 million at a $2.8 billion valuation.

Slack, launched a little over two years ago, is a popular communication and chat program for businesses. It allows people to send messages and create private group channels at work.

It makes money by charging monthly or annually subscriptions. It now has 2.7 million daily active users, of which 800,000 of them are paid users. In February, it said it's on pace to generate $64 million in revenue by the end of the year.

http://www.businessinsider.in/Slack-just-raised-another-200-million-round-and-its-now-worth-3-8-billion/articleshow/51652373.cms

Qora surely lacks appropriate marketing and without that, we just can't expect it to gain users. Without appropriate marketing, how would people discover the usability of Qora?
Romanknickl

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:44:00 PM

There's sure a lot of potential value from decentralized hosting, polling and now the decentralized slack-clone Quoth. Imagine Quoth making news on something like CoinDesk?

Slack is a multi billion dollar company, but it doesn't offer decentralization like Quoth does. In April 2016 , Slack was valued at $2.8 billion.

Slack just confirmed that it's raised $200 million at a $3.8 billion valuation, confirming what Business Insider had previously reported.

The new round was led by Thrive Capital with participation by GGV, Comcast Ventures, and Slack's existing investors, including Accel and Social Capital.

The company has raised $540 million in total so far. Its last round of funding came exactly a year ago, when it raised $160 million at a $2.8 billion valuation.

Slack, launched a little over two years ago, is a popular communication and chat program for businesses. It allows people to send messages and create private group channels at work.

It makes money by charging monthly or annually subscriptions. It now has 2.7 million daily active users, of which 800,000 of them are paid users. In February, it said it's on pace to generate $64 million in revenue by the end of the year.

http://www.businessinsider.in/Slack-just-raised-another-200-million-round-and-its-now-worth-3-8-billion/articleshow/51652373.cms

Qora surely lacks appropriate marketing and without that, we just can't expect it to gain users. Without appropriate marketing, how would people discover the usability of Qora?

just wait about 1 or 2 weeks and Qora will fly again!
Target is ~30sat!
Don't miss the Qora train guys
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:18:22 PM

Target is ~30sat!

Why, whats coming up? That's a 300% increase you are suggesting
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:09:37 PM

You do have a point there, mate. Quoth may be a big competitor to Slack, thus increasing its chances of having a similar or even higher value than its counterpart had on April 2016. If Quoth becomes viral, then I expect Qora to increase in market cap like skyrocket and become one of the top 5 cryptocurrencies. That being said, Qora has huge potential to become a disruptive platform used by the masses.  Smiley

Exactly. That should be number one on Qora's priority list. Because, a technology as powerful as Qora can become a big hit on the mainstream world if enough people realize its true potential, and put the same up to good use. We need something that could catch the attention of people who don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies at all, that could jump right into Qora and invest money into it. Also, we need companies and business to start using Qora but all is done with good effort from the community and the development team of Qora. If done right, we could see a very bright future for Qora itself. That being said, it is better off to buy cheap Qora now, before the opportunity ends.  Smiley

Target is ~30sat!

I'm right behind you mate. I think that we can expect prices to rise even more, as Quoth launches officially on the Qora platform. For next year, I think things will be huge for Qora with new and exciting surprises to come by!  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: