Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:46:34 PM

I think I need to emphasise something here.

Im still involved,  but im going to be concentrating on securing acknowledgement
of the coin from Trump HQ. That is my personal goal and I would of course love to see
this coin create a situation where we can send Trumps campaign a large donation, and of course
make something for ourselves.

I run a small business and have one employee whom I do have to consider because it has suffered
the last few months and hes become concerned the income has dropped as he should be
Im only saying I don’t have the time to do the forum, twitter, email , skype stuff
that really does take up much more time than it seems.
In the background I will be contacting Trumps people with extra gusto. Theres always something
that gets in the way of me focussing on that.

Maybe a fresh new project leader will help as well. Its all fine folks, and Im still very confident were
going to get the endorsement.  Wink

That's nice for your one employee, what about all the people who invested real money in your
project ?

You fail to understand. Its only the daily admin stuff such as this, emails, Skype and general duties
I wont have time for. As I said I will be doing something very important in the background.
If you want your coins to become very valubale you would understand my focus on securing
Trumps acknowledgement is more important than me replying on the thread, guding newcomers
through the process of buying coins via skype where each one can take an hour. Im doing that
type of thing whilst trying to run my business, and sending emails off to Trump people daily. Its
all a little unfocussed becasue im diving time across to many areas.

In regards investors I beleive I have done my best to protect their investment.
Its not as if its all gone is it? Trump is still there, he could become
President. Im not needed for admin stuff now. Ive set the project up, the coin chain is incredibly stable,
Teth can and will still be completed,a nd theers more commitment from the community.
I dont see the problem. Its just an admin thing.

Im sure you would be singing my praises if I do manage to secure trump acknowledgement. Understand,
that is what this coin is about at this time. Nothing else matters and thats what I will personally be
focussing on.

Everything will be fine, and I already have a good candidate in mind. I will be talking with him on Skye
later today (video). In fact he will probably do a better job than me  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:48:17 PM

Not going to lie; I am worried about the future of this coin now.

Dont worry Mr Bronson. Everything is fine. I think I have a great candidate for the position.  Wink
CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:26:45 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 03:55:42 AM by CantStump

You fail to understand. Its only the daily admin stuff such as this, emails, Skype and general duties
I wont have time for. As I said I will be doing something very important in the background.
If you want your coins to become very valubale you would understand my focus on securing
Trumps acknowledgement is more important than me replying on the thread, guding newcomers
through the process of buying coins via skype where each one can take an hour. Im doing that
type of thing whilst trying to run my business, and sending emails off to Trump people daily. Its
all a little unfocussed becasue im diving time across to many areas.

In regards investors I beleive I have done my best to protect their investment.
Its not as if its all gone is it? Trump is still there, he could become
President. Im not needed for admin stuff now. Ive set the project up, the coin chain is incredibly stable,
Teth can and will still be completed,a nd theers more commitment from the community.
I dont see the problem. Its just an admin thing.

Im sure you would be singing my praises if I do manage to secure trump acknowledgement. Understand,
that is what this coin is about at this time. Nothing else matters and thats what I will personally be
focussing on.

Everything will be fine, and I already have a good candidate in mind. I will be talking with him on Skye
later today (video). In fact he will probably do a better job than me  Wink

Hey Dev.  Sent you a PM before I saw the Ann saying you didn't want PMs, whoops.

I want to offer my services to for the admin side of the coin, eg fixing up the website (specifically the typos), and answering questions/emails people may have.  It sounds like you already have a new dev in mind.  I've said before I have plenty of ideas and am keen to help any way I can with the admin stuff.  I am pretty much solely devoted to this project as anyone can see from my past posts, my contributions to the video and spreading the word, and could clearly be trusted with any of the responsibilities for managing the coin.  So whoever is taking over, let them know I have ideas and want to start putting more into action. 

Let's get on with this and make crypto great again!!
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:42:35 PM

Hey chicken65

Happy to throw my hat in the ring if I'm needed for admin/promotional duties

Cheers
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:15:13 PM

I have been following this project since the very beginning. If there is anyone that has the drive that Chicken65 has, along with the right skillset and knowledge, now is the time to step up. It is worth the investment of your time.

This project has serious potential of going viral. That's really the bottom line. I have held the entire time of my modest investment, and will continue to do so.

In fact, forming a team of enthusiasts to handle the project might be even better. It might be difficult to coordinate initially, but the more manpower, the better.
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:48:13 PM

I do not wish to apply for the new admin position due to my own time constraints and other priorities but to whomever does eventually fill the spot, all of my skills and resources will be at your disposal just as they have been to Chicken.

Resources include:
 - E3 Microsoft account (enterprise level) with dedicated SharePoint, Office Online, email and domain name services
 - 3 Azure hosted Windows 2012 servers (web server, SQL server, and Trumpcoin node server)
 - Fully licensed Telerik DevCraft, currently at 2016 Q2
 - Adobe Fotolia account (fully licensed stock photography)
 - Fully licensed Adobe Premier Pro
 - Access to high end video cameras, booms, jibs, green screens, and a professional photographer/videographer friend who is not currently involved but wants to be.
 - My own 32 channel, 14 track recording studio and post-production audio mastering rig.
 - Very close ties to my local music/band community. Need some music for something?
 - A modest but respectably sized solar-powered GPU mining rig.
 - Several domains that I have procured for this coin.

My skills:
 - Certified electronics engineer
 - 25 years programming experience
 - 8 years enterprise IT experience
 - 10 years Microsoft.NET programming experience
 - 6+ years crypto experience (I've been here since the very beginning)
 - Content design, editing, proofing, publishing, SEO and maintenance.

I am not interested in any type of project leadership at this time, but I will happily fulfil reasonable project requests from a good leader/coordinator.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:58:37 PM

When should we expect the new admin takeover?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:00:51 PM

chicken65 I changed the facebook photos thanks for the pics.

I was thinking about what is happening here. (Chicken 65 this is just what I think) You want to step away? That could be a good thing if you replace yourself with someone that can do a better job then you, that's not a insult! Big business do it all the time, you have created something great something bigger then yourself bigger then any of us, maybe it's time to pass the keys! Look at domain names the right name can be worth millions. But you did much more then just get the best name possible, you have made a community of people that actually care.

Now when it comes to your replacement (First I don't want the job I'm not the person to bring us to the promised land I'm very happy just doing a facebooke page and doing paid ads and judging by the comments I'm not even doing that right but I'm trying and I did get about 50k view since I made the page) With that said I believe your replacement should not want any percentage of Trump coins! That I believe is a must!! Trump coins are very cheap now any successful person would be able to buy them self's their own Trump coins let them put their money where their mouth is. It should be someone that has a proven track record in cryptocurrency this is a great opportunity for the right person to make them self's rich not we as a community make the new person rich. There should be a vote for the person too.

The Trump dump was the best thing that could have happened yesterday. The weak hands sold out they will never get their coins back at that price again.  
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:41:06 PM

Hey Dev.  Sent you a PM before I saw the Ann saying you didn't want PMs.  Whoops lol.  

I want to offer my services to for the admin side of the coin, eg fixing up the website (specifically the typos), and answering questions/emails people may have.  It sounds like you already have a new dev in mind.  I've said before I have plenty of ideas and am keen to help any way I can with the admin stuff.  I am pretty much solely devoted to this project as anyone can see from my past posts, my contributions to the video and spreading the word, and could clearly be trusted with any of the responsibilities for managing the coin.  So whoever is taking over, let them know I have ideas and want to start putting more into action.  

I can think of no one better for the position than you. Ladies and gentlemen, patriots and crypto enthusiasts meet your new project manager: CantStump

I can definitely say he will bring a fresh new approach to the project and beleive me hes a dedicated guy. He was almost solely responsible for promoting
Trump on Yobits troll box during the first few weeks of heavy dumping by a few Tump hating miners potentially saving the coin from disaster with his relentless enthusiasm
and promotion of the Trump Coin.  He hasnt dumped coins (i know for a fact). He will be a tremendous asset to all of us and the project. All hail CANTSTUMP! Smiley

Im going full political in the background. I will not rest until we secure Trumps endorsement. Its simply a role switch
Im very happy I can concentrate on that side. It was always my area which I havent been able to fully exploit.

PS Change of command will happen with a fortnight, maybe sooner.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:42:08 PM

chicken65 I changed the facebook photos thanks for the pics.

I was thinking about what is happening here. (Chicken 65 this is just what I think) You want to step away? That could be a good thing if you replace yourself with someone that can do a better job then you, that's not a insult!

No offence taken, I agree with you.  Smiley
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:50:25 PM

Hey Dev.  Sent you a PM before I saw the Ann saying you didn't want PMs.  Whoops lol.  

I want to offer my services to for the admin side of the coin, eg fixing up the website (specifically the typos), and answering questions/emails people may have.  It sounds like you already have a new dev in mind.  I've said before I have plenty of ideas and am keen to help any way I can with the admin stuff.  I am pretty much solely devoted to this project as anyone can see from my past posts, my contributions to the video and spreading the word, and could clearly be trusted with any of the responsibilities for managing the coin.  So whoever is taking over, let them know I have ideas and want to start putting more into action.  

I can think of no one better for the position than you. Ladies and gentlemen, patriots and crypto enthusiasts meet your new project manager: CantStump

I can definitely say he will bring a fresh new approach to the project and beleive me hes a dedicated guy. He was almost solely responsible for promoting
Trump on Yobits troll box during the first few weeks of heavy dumping by a few Tump hating miners potentially saving the coin from disaster with his relentless enthusiasm
and promotion of the Trump Coin.  He hasnt dumped coins (i know for a fact). He will be a tremendous asset to all of us and the project. All hail CANTSTUMP! Smiley

Im going full political in the background. I will not rest until we secure Trumps endorsement. Its simply a role switch
Im very happy I can concentrate on that side. It was always my area which I havent been able to fully exploit.

PS Change of command will happen with a fortnight, maybe sooner.
Congratulations can't stump anything I can help with I will be here for you and the Trump coin community!!!
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:52:01 PM

I couldnt do the swap you know that and i did not keep it there for 3 days i dumped immediatly then bought after the swap im still a large bagholder + let everyone know i was going to do it before i did and why i was doing it. Im still going to do all i can to help you dont gotta make me out to be Lord D i am i fiat trader and deal in far more $ than the entire marketcap of trump and an forex and future tradeing thst 20 btc to come back and help eat up buy walls when support comes in i am the extra push. I dont have to be the dev but i wouldnt do a bad job. Maybe there could be a team if devs that communicate in a private IRC i would like to join. I will be moving lots if fiat into bitcoin soon looking for a good time to buy

Ok, I was bit harsh and I apologise. Still irks me a bit what you did because I know when a coin has much more upward trajectroy and you stopped the momentum.
Perhaps you could have done a great job but in light of that I dont think I could put the project in the hands of you because of the ‘incident’. Investors might not
be so keen.  I know your a decent sort though and again I apologise if I were a bit harsh with you.  Wink
Depredation

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:56:07 PM

Ahaha i love cantstump

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:58:06 PM

CantStump... Awesome!

I'm not sure if I should congratulate him or us.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:59:05 PM

CantStump was basically already a part of the team even if it wasn't official.   Cheesy

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:07:43 PM

Ahah based CantStump comin' up!

Congrats
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:06:41 PM

Remember get out and vote for the Trump coin!!! It's free to vote no sign up or emails just vote Trump https://rawx.io/poll.html
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:36:26 PM

CantStump was basically already a part of the team even if it wasn't official.   Cheesy

Yeah, I recall he was on yobit  for over 48 hours relentlessly spreading the
word on the Troll Box with no sleep. Everytime I looked the stump was there stomping! Smiley
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:37:36 PM

I do not wish to apply for the new admin position due to my own time constraints and other priorities but to whomever does eventually fill the spot, all of my skills and resources will be at your disposal just as they have been to Chicken.

Resources include:
 - E3 Microsoft account (enterprise level) with dedicated SharePoint, Office Online, email and domain name services
 - 3 Azure hosted Windows 2012 servers (web server, SQL server, and Trumpcoin node server)
 - Access to high end video cameras, booms, jibs, green screens, and a professional photographer/videographer friend who is not currently involved but wants to be.
 - My own 32 channel, 14 track recording studio and post-production audio mastering rig.
 - Very close ties to my local music/band community. Need some music for something?

My skills:

I am not interested in any type of project leadership at this time, but I will happily fulfil reasonable project requests from a good leader/coordinator.

Thats great to know Signal, thanks man, the community appreciates your efforts very much.  Cool
Blazin8888

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:50:23 PM

Resources include:

My skills:

Thats great to know Signal, thanks man, the community appreciates your efforts very much.  Cool

TRUMP coin coming to POLO?
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: