Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:07:00 PM

I've been a lurker but I am personally not very confident in this coin.

First I want to say though, my compliments on your guys input and the video's.

Now why I am not very confident in this coin:

-Trump is known to sue people, he's still very much a businessman. I don't think he likes it when others use his name for commercial purposes without his content. Remember, Trump is not just a surname, it's a business name representing a vast real estate empire
he has caused suits with people who had Trump on their mom and pops shops, before he was even established
-If Trump gets assassinated the coming months, something that is not unlikely considering he gets so many death threats on social media, the value of this coin would collapse.
depends on how well he does in office while it last, that will have a far greater impact on the value of the coin named after him and the potential unfortunate event would landslide the value in the respective direction imo. A bad president meets an unfortunate date and people are happy. A good one meets an unfortunate date and thats another sign of the corrupt system tking out anybody who is trying to fix things for real.
-Since this technology is still young it is prone to hacking.
-The whole corporate world is backing Hillary, almost all billonaires are (except the overlord billionaire Putin) And American democracy is rigged, those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything.
We the people need to make more efforts to educate people we know on how corrupt Clinton is. I've convinced many anti trump people who were going to vote for her that they should either vote trump or not vote at all.

Overall I would consider it a high risk investment, but that's regarding crypto's in general with its high volatility. In the end, never invest more then what you can afford to lose.

Now, if Trump won't get shot, or if this won't get shut down, the price of this coin might steadily rise to a point where you can sell with a decent profit. If he becomes president, then it might hit a few bucks high per coin, but I think the former is very unlikely considering the circumstances. If he'll lose, this coin will crash hard.

Did bold text in quotes

I will probably mine it a little to have some in case this takes off.
You can't mine, its POS only.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Godemperor

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:43:47 PM

I mine it all the time... what do you mean you can't mine it?
Depredation

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:10:52 PM

I mine it all the time... what do you mean you can't mine it?
Staking is different from mining

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:07:55 PM

I can think of no one better for the position than you. Ladies and gentlemen, patriots and crypto enthusiasts meet your new project manager: CantStump

I can definitely say he will bring a fresh new approach to the project and beleive me hes a dedicated guy. He was almost solely responsible for promoting
Trump on Yobits troll box during the first few weeks of heavy dumping by a few Tump hating miners potentially saving the coin from disaster with his relentless enthusiasm
and promotion of the Trump Coin.  He hasnt dumped coins (i know for a fact). He will be a tremendous asset to all of us and the project. All hail CANTSTUMP! Smiley

Im going full political in the background. I will not rest until we secure Trumps endorsement. Its simply a role switch
Im very happy I can concentrate on that side. It was always my area which I havent been able to fully exploit.

PS Change of command will happen with a fortnight, maybe sooner.

Hey Chicken, thanks very much, it's a tremendous honour to take over management of the Trumpcoin project.  We all appreciate the hard work you've put into making the coin a success so far along with the the efforts of everyone else thus far.

I'll put together a formal announcement after I'm done with work, and over the weekend I'll release a plan outlining the direction I believe the marketing of the coin should go to ensure the Trump campaign donation is a big success.  But by way of brief introduction I'm Can'tStump, I've been with this project since close to the beginning and have been a Trump supporter since July last year.  Ever since Mr Trump took his now famous escalator ride at Trump Tower I knew there may never be a man more awe-inspiring than The Donald himself, and he has never let me down to this day.

My belief is that we have a terrific coin here and a dedicated community of people who sincerely want to put in the effort to spread the word about this project.  The key is going to be organisation and delegation of tasks, and that's my big strength.  With a unified message, a bit of direction and fixing some minor mistakes on the website, changing the TLD and many other changes, we can easily unlock the yuge potential we have all seen in this project from the start.  I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to support the Trump campaign through this project.  Together not only are we going to Make Crypto Great Again but we'll be doing our part to Make America Great Again as well. 

Is this some kind of joke? Why turn over to someone who has no other posting history besides this thread? Folks you better get out of Trump coin before its too late.
CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 12:59:46 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 08:07:52 AM by CantStump

Attention Trump Fans

We all know there is enormous potential to be unlocked in Trumpcoin.  The biggest reason is that we share a common goal: To ensure a substantial donation to the Trump Campaign and to help Mr Trump Make America Great Again.

If we want to secure Trumpcoin's place in history and have the Trump Fund make a real difference then we will need a plan.

The start of this plan involves build up the Trumpcoin Team and developing some well-defined roles as part of a proper organizational structure.  This would allow responsibility for different aspects of the project to be delegated to right people for the job while maintaining a common direction for everyone involved.  

With that in mind here are two links:

http://goo.gl/forms/ZOA4yfbmmyknQAGn2

http://pastebin.com/M32kn48a

The first is a short poll for anyone interested in joining the Trumpcoin Team.  No need to go into any great detail especially if you've been with the project a while (eg chicken65, signal7, contentbro, indiemax etc).  But for anyone interested we want to find out who you are, what your ideas are and how you can contribute to the success of the coin.

The second is a pastebin of all links associated with the project, for ease of reference.

You would have noticed https://rawx.io/poll.html linked in both.  For those who don't know, Trump just broke the top 10 and overtook Dash (a coin with a $54m mktcp) which shows the yuge potential for this coin to be traded on other exchanges.  On November 8 many of you will have the honour of voting Mr Trump in as President, today you have an opportunity to vote for him at the link above.  Polls close 28 hours from now and we need to crack the top 5, so go and vote for TRUMP!!

Never forget that hilda tokens and bernie rubles are low energy, no imagination coins that are going nowhere.  Trump holders on the other hand are high energy, we have a keen business sense, we went to the best schools, we've read The Art of The Deal (and if you haven't you should really go out, buy a copy and read it) and we have the passion to get out there and do our part to Make America Great Again!!

Reposting ann on this page for anyone that didn't see.  

CantStump

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:26:25 AM

I'm going to do a one day $20 paid ad on the Trump coin face page. If anyone has a photo and text please post and I will pay for it thanks!

Check your PMs, I've sent you something for a trial run.  We can get some more ads going depending on the success and put a team together as well.

Depredation is right Trumps are PoS only, PoW phase is over. 

Is this some kind of joke? Why turn over to someone who has no other posting history besides this thread? Folks you better get out of Trump coin before its too late.

Chicken65 and the tech team have made a solid and functional coin here. 

What this project needs now is to tap into the efforts of the community to spread the word, and that needs organization and a manager.  That's why we're forming a Team to get some structure around our efforts towards this project.

If you're interested in contributing and can lose the negative attitude there may be a place for you there.  The Trump Train is leaving the station, it's up to you if you want to get on board. 
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:41:19 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 01:51:39 AM by Lucky7btc

I'm going to do a one day $20 paid ad on the Trump coin face page. If anyone has a photo and text please post and I will pay for it thanks!

Check your PMs, I've sent you something for a trial run.  We can get some more ads going depending on the success and put a team together as well.

Depredation is right Trumps are PoS only, PoW phase is over.  

What this project needs now is to tap into the efforts of the community to spread the word, and that needs organization and a manager.  That's why we're forming a Team to get some structure around our efforts towards this project.

If you're interested in contributing and can lose the negative attitude there may be a place for you there.  The Trump Train is leaving the station, it's up to you if you want to get on board.  

You have NO HISTORY on BCT besides here. Why should anyone trust you? You could be any one. Out of the blue no one with any history is giving control.

Look at your very first post on BCT "Hey all.  I'm new here but definitely keen to help out Future President Trump's coin any way I can.  

I reckon what would be useful for communicating is a simple webchat (if the Devs agree)

With that in mind I've started an IRC channel

Server:
irc.rizon.net

Channel:
#trumpcoin

All are welcome.  Use any IRC client to join, or go to http://www.rizon.net/chat and join #trumpcoin

Let me know if I can do something else to help the coin other than spreading the word!

Make Crypto Great Again! "

OUT OF THE BLUE YOU JUST COME ON HERE AND MAKE IRC CHANNEL. NO ASKING THE COMMUNITY, NO INTRODUCTION OF YOURSELF, NO GETTING THE FEEL OF THE COIN. YOU JUST STRAIGHT UP MAKE AN IRC CHANNEL.

This is fishy and raises a RED FLAG! Like I said you have no history on BCT but pops up out of nowhere and starts a webchat forum for the coin. Then suddenly you are made new dev over the coin and over people who has been involved much longer than you.
Depredation

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:35:34 AM

If you don't feel as if your investment is secure, no one is stopping you from leaving.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
CantStump

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:51:44 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 10:28:25 AM by CantStump

What this project needs now is to tap into the efforts of the community to spread the word, and that needs organization and a manager.  That's why we're forming a Team to get some structure around our efforts towards this project.

If you're interested in contributing and can lose the negative attitude there may be a place for you there.  The Trump Train is leaving the station, it's up to you if you want to get on board. 

You have NO HISTORY on BCT besides here. Why should anyone trust you? You could be any one. Out of the blue no one with any history is giving control.

Look at your very first post on BCT "Hey all.  I'm new here but definitely keen to help out Future President Trump's coin any way I can. 

I reckon what would be useful for communicating is a simple webchat (if the Devs agree)

Server:
irc.rizon.net

Channel:
#trumpcoin

All are welcome.  Use any IRC client to join, or go to http://www.rizon.net/chat and join #trumpcoin

Let me know if I can do something else to help the coin other than spreading the word!

OUT OF THE BLUE YOU JUST COME ON HERE AND MAKE IRC CHANNEL. NO ASKING THE COMMUNITY, NO INTRODUCTION OF YOURSELF, NO GETTING THE FEEL OF THE COIN. YOU JUST STRAIGHT UP MAKE AN IRC CHANNEL.

This is fishy and raises a RED FLAG! Like I said you have no history on BCT but pops up out of nowhere and starts a webchat forum for the coin. Then suddenly you are made new dev over the coin and over people who has been involved much longer than you.

I'd would've though my first post showed my dedication in that I made an immediate contribution to the project to help with communication ... not exactly a "red flag" Grin 

You've read my past posts so you can see I've been with this coin since about a month in (March), and have been thoroughly committed to this coin through my contributions up to this point.

I was given the job, I believe, because Chicken65 saw I have the dedication, the big ideas and the management ability needed to bring some structure to this community. 

If you'd like to get involved in the team we're putting together it's completely up to you, the door is open.
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:46:14 PM

Look at your very first post on BCT "Hey all.  I'm new here but definitely keen to help out Future President Trump's coin any way I can. 

Server:
irc.rizon.net

Channel:
#trumpcoin

All are welcome.  Use any IRC client to join, or go to http://www.rizon.net/chat and join #trumpcoin

I'd would've though my first post showed my dedication in that I made an immediate contribution to the project to help with communication ... not exactly a "red flag" Grin 

You've read my past posts so you can see I've been with this coin since about a month in (March), and have been thoroughly committed to this coin through my contributions up to this point.

I was given the job, I believe, because Chicken65 saw I have the dedication, the big ideas and the management ability needed to bring some structure to this community. 

If you'd like to get involved in the team we're putting together it's completely up to you, the door is open.
I would not bring him on he has done nothing but bash you and by bashing you he has been bashing us and the Trump coin. Either he congregants you or he can move on. But that's me
NateBronson

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:23:22 PM

A user is asking a question in the reddit forum. Could someone answer? https://www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4oqepr/im_stumped/

I think its important we start building up /r/trumpcoin
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:07:21 PM

Has development been officially handed over to someone? Thought I read something but not sure. Just want clarification.

Thank You

Not yet but imminent. CantStump will be taking over. I'm still working for the project but Im focussing
specifically in securing Trumps acknowledgement. There is some light there  Wink but recent developments
in Orlando and the British MP who was shot means they have other priorities. Timing has to be right.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:14:07 PM

Hey CantStump, you have my support,long way to go yet,you can't stump the TRUMP Grin

Thanks Chicken65 for getting this great project going, an amazing inspiration to those out there who want to be honest Devs

I know you will do your very best in securing the endorsement,if anyone can ,you can Smiley

Thanks INDIE for your support. You have been here from day one bringing a calming influence when things got
heated at times. GROUP HUG  Cool
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:20:41 PM

If you don't feel as if your investment is secure, no one is stopping you from leaving.

LUCKY7BTC
You been a miserable and negative cloud on this thread from day one becasue of your hatred for Trump. Best you just say out of this thread. CantStump has been an amazing supporter of this project
and he will do an amazing job bringing in a fresh angle to the project. When Trump endorses I look forward to licking the tears of regret from your cheeks.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:52:33 PM

This will be my last official post as Trump Project Dev. Thank you all for supporting the project - its been, and still is a great ride and theres more to come. Were just waiting for the golden moment and Im very confident it will happen. Its been brilliant to see much more community involvement over the last months. My hats off to all of you.

As from tomorrow CantStump is the official project manager. Support him as best you can. He cant do it alone. Now that brings me to this: We should all make a donation toward a fund for him to use as he sees fit. There are no longer any coins for giveaways or payments for services. He will need some coins for this. However, be aware we are way past the free giveaway coin stage so any donations to the fund are for project development only such as video creation, website changes etc.  I know some of you out there have quite a few coins so please give something. CantStump will provide an address which should of course be made public. Im in for 10k.

The 200k Trump Fund:

Im holding that because the truth is I trust my self and I know others here can back me up on my honesty  When we get the nod It can be offered to Trumps people, or I will sell them responsibly. I think it should be the later. Of course all proceeds will go to Trumps campaign, be assured of that. Th enod will undoubtedly invcrease the oprice substantially and that fund an turn in to a large amount of $$. Trumps people wont ignore this potential donation.
I see the project now as a sort of Superpac, a Trump supporters superpac. Thats the angle Im pushing when contacting Trumps people and those who know him. Whether CantStump wish sto project that angle is up to him and the community. I think its a good avenue personally.

Tech Issues:
No worries. Any issues can and will be fixed. However, we have a very strong and stable blockchain. YO can see this by how fast the coins show up when sent to another wallet. Almost instant. Its solid!

Teth
Luckily we didnt release because as we can see there is an issue with ETH code. Its not ready. Downloading the ETH blockhain takes over a week. That's no use. By November and the switch to Teth (if you still want to do that) ETH will be more robust and ready for prime time. For now, its not important. Whats important is the nod from Trump - one tweet will do

President Trump
After the election we should all go on a luxury Cant Stump The Trump Cruise  Grin. Its not as if we wont be able to afford it right?

Over to you CantStump
Cool

Ps
If i have one regret it was calling my self Chicken65. It would have been so much better if I chose Chicken66.. Wink
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:01:46 PM

-Trump is known to sue people, he's still very much a businessman. I don't think he likes it when others use his name for commercial purposes without his content. Remember, Trump is not just a surname, it's a business name representing a vast real estate empire
-If Trump gets assassinated the coming months, something that is not unlikely considering he gets so many death threats on social media, the value of this coin would collapse.
-The whole corporate world is backing Hillary, almost all billonaires are (except the overlord billionaire Putin) And American democracy is rigged, those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything.

Overall I would consider it a high risk investment, but that's regarding crypto's in general with its high volatility. In the end, never invest more then what you can afford to lose.

Now, if Trump won't get shot, or if this won't get shut down, the price of this coin might steadily rise to a point where you can sell with a decent profit. If he becomes president, then it might hit a few bucks high per coin, but I think the former is very unlikely considering the circumstances. If he'll lose, this coin will crash hard.

Enough of this BS. Ive sent so many emails to Trump Hq and people around him its certain he knows about the coin. HE WONT SUE Its a Trump Supporter Superpac.
LOGIC LOGIC REASON REASON!!!
NateBronson

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:28:52 PM

Enough of this BS. Ive sent so many emails to Trump Hq and people around him its certain he knows about the coin. HE WONT SUE Its a Trump Supporter Superpac.
LOGIC LOGIC REASON REASON!!!
Just ignore these posts. The guy is talking about assassinations, corporate billionaires and hacking. Don't waste your time.   
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:24:45 AM

Trump just announced an emergency need for 100k from his supporters

Seems he's focussing more now on exterior donations openly which is good for this project

If everyone could tweet him the video clearly explaining we want to meet the goal of 2 million donated to the trump campaign (10 bucks a coin for his 200k Trumpcoins) I'd say the timing would be fairly opportune
Depredation

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:40:02 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 05:55:31 AM by Depredation

Trump just announced an emergency need for 100k from his supporters

Seems he's focussing more now on exterior donations openly which is good for this project

If everyone could tweet him the video clearly explaining we want to meet the goal of 2 million donated to the trump campaign (10 bucks a coin for his 200k Trumpcoins) I'd say the timing would be fairly opportune

Who can we tweet to make sure that our tweet will be read?
Just say that he can increase his own donation by mentioning our coin.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:45:50 AM

I voted and sent in some ideas for the trump team
We need about 150 votes to get into that application rawx!

I will respond to one thing that the lurker from the previous page wrote
he said that the vote is controlled by those who count the votes. 

This I agree with and so I found this coin call Billary coin.  The coin is super creepy and has caused me great trauma just looking at their logos but one thing worth mentioning is that they teamed up with another coin that promotes votes that are counted on the blockchain in an anonymous fashion.  This is needed!  I do not trust windows or diebold!  Thoughts?

When I read about this it made me question who billary coin is really supporting since if Hillary had a fairly counted vote folks would find out NOBODY IS VOTING FOR HER.
     She is obviously the diebold candidate. 
     While Trump is obviously the peoples candidate.
    This would greatly help trump since he is not getting his votes all counted as is obvious from the crowds he is attracting in these small towns.

Maybe we can look into the feasibility of teaming up with this coin or something similar as well since it would obviously help TRUMP. 

Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: