Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Godemperor

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:08:44 PM

This will be my last official post as Trump Project Dev. Thank you all for supporting the project - its been, and still is a great ride and theres more to come. Were just waiting for the golden moment and Im very confident it will happen. Its been brilliant to see much more community involvement over the last months. My hats off to all of you.

As from tomorrow CantStump is the official project manager. Support him as best you can. He cant do it alone. Now that brings me to this: We should all make a donation toward a fund for him to use as he sees fit. There are no longer any coins for giveaways or payments for services. He will need some coins for this. However, be aware we are way past the free giveaway coin stage so any donations to the fund are for project development only such as video creation, website changes etc.  I know some of you out there have quite a few coins so please give something. CantStump will provide an address which should of course be made public. Im in for 10k.

The 200k Trump Fund:

Im holding that because the truth is I trust my self and I know others here can back me up on my honesty  When we get the nod It can be offered to Trumps people, or I will sell them responsibly. I think it should be the later. Of course all proceeds will go to Trumps campaign, be assured of that. Th enod will undoubtedly invcrease the oprice substantially and that fund an turn in to a large amount of $$. Trumps people wont ignore this potential donation.
I see the project now as a sort of Superpac, a Trump supporters superpac. Thats the angle Im pushing when contacting Trumps people and those who know him. Whether CantStump wish sto project that angle is up to him and the community. I think its a good avenue personally.

Tech Issues:
No worries. Any issues can and will be fixed. However, we have a very strong and stable blockchain. YO can see this by how fast the coins show up when sent to another wallet. Almost instant. Its solid!

Teth
Luckily we didnt release because as we can see there is an issue with ETH code. Its not ready. Downloading the ETH blockhain takes over a week. That's no use. By November and the switch to Teth (if you still want to do that) ETH will be more robust and ready for prime time. For now, its not important. Whats important is the nod from Trump - one tweet will do

President Trump
After the election we should all go on a luxury Cant Stump The Trump Cruise  Grin. Its not as if we wont be able to afford it right?

Over to you CantStump
Cool

I just wanted to say that anyone who hasn't read the free online PDF of the book "Swarmwise" by Falkvinge who created the pirate party in Sweden might learn a bit about how to organize our own "Trump coin swarm" and get people to self-organize into productive factions to achieve smaller goals and milestones in the marketing realm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNsTephenk

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 03:03:00 PM

Trump was just here in Dallas,TX. The event went great and everything was peaceful. Wonder if it had anything to do with the gun laws here... There were 6 men in tactile vests armed with assault rifles that came and hung out near the event. Rifles are qualified here as open carry firearms.

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:06:47 PM

I wish I could pass out paper wallets with Trump coins in them to supporters at events

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:42:01 PM

Trump was just here in Dallas,TX. The event went great and everything was peaceful. Wonder if it had anything to do with the gun laws here... There were 6 men in tactile vests armed with assault rifles that came and hung out near the event. Rifles are qualified here as open carry firearms.

Protesters know best not to be there.  They are all cowards.
Godemperor

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:54:53 PM

I wish I could pass out paper wallets with Trump coins in them to supporters at events

You're absolutely correct! We need to organize a group of people together to preside over paper trump wallets, exclusively.
I'm more then willing to help in any way possible. We need to possibly even pay people in trump coin for passing out the paper wallets at rallies? Perhaps some kind of incentive will get the ball rolling more rapidly?
Oops

Activity: 60

I dropped the cookies.

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:31:54 PM

I will make crypto great again with you dev. Let's work together and pump trumpcoin to the presidential nomination.
Are you with me?
 Cheesy
w0t4n

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:12:04 PM

It's unbelievable i only hear about this only now. How much did this campaign gain?

♝POW/HiPOS ♟CHESSCOIN ♞ICO OPEN ♜
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:17:09 PM

Trumpcoincontent, I just want to congratulate you on 15,000 views on the latest Trump video.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:50:28 PM

Hey when bitinator shows up to the cruise dont get mad at me for dumping 300,000 coins XD

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:21:59 AM

Trumpcoincontent, I just want to congratulate you on 15,000 views on the latest Trump video.

Thanks man! Smiley
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:27:00 AM

TRUMPCOIN MARKETING

I've decided to write this out for those of you looking to spread the coin but facing difficulty in appealing to people directly.

For those of you unfamiliar with marketing there is a science (however soft) when it comes to persuasion, a series of conscious and subconscious reactions people undergo when confronted with certain stimuli. In relation to persuasion, six of these have been universally identified, namely relating to reciprocity, scarcity, authority, consistency, liking and consensus. If you watch my previous video (and the ones upcoming) you will see elements of these present but whats crucial from this point forward is that they are utilised by every facet of our marketing initiative.

I’ll break them down individually to educe how we can best implement their principles.

Reciprocity: People demonstrate a normative tendency to positively respond to persuasive tactics if they feel there is a “debt” that binds them, a prior example of altruism displayed by the persuader that would socially require equal recompense. Offering the download link for the wallet, telling them the news of the coin and sending websites out does not quite meet this requirement. Rather, what would be an interesting strategy would be to offer to send them an initial ten or a hundred trumps outright to “get them started”, an immediate gain with little cost on your behalf. If you frame this small number correctly based on the POTENTIAL of the coin, you could state that you are ostensibly giving them a hundred or even a thousand dollars for the price of nothing (while now it amounts to very little for you). Think of one month free trials at gyms or streaming services.

Scarcity: People have a far higher response to potentially missing out on gain than caution towards immediate risk. Emphasis on the limited supply of the coin and the timeframe for which it may be relevant is crucial to motivating buyers, not dissimilar from boiler room tactics with penny stock cold calls. This is THEIR LAST CHANCE! IT’S ONLY GOING UP! EVERY SECOND WASTED IS A DOLLAR LOST! Never lie to people, but position them appropriately.

Authority: People look to authoritative structures to bypass the minutiae of educating themselves on an investment. There will be no difference on this with TrumpCoin investors. You KNOW about TrumpCoin. You are the font of all knowledge on its potential, its growth path, its technicals. If you are not you have all the relevant links. Don’t flounder under scrutiny, they’re trusting their money based on your recommendation so ensure your recommendation appears substantive.

Consistency: People are more willing to make large investments of time or wealth if they have demonstrated precedent of doing so to smaller degrees in the past. By getting them to invest small at first and propagating the other persuasive factors here consistently, you run a much higher chance of getting investors to contribute in larger ways later. Never deride people for making initially tentative investments, congratulate them. They've taken the first step.

Liking: Don’t be arrogant and don’t be virulently aggressive to those apprehensive about investing. People say ‘yes’ when they LIKE someone. Calling someone a “retard”, “dipshit” or suicidal “no coiner" won’t convert the person who is hesitant and it will turn away those observing. TrumpCoin is a team effort, a collective gain for Trump and his supporters. Be passionate about what you’re selling but never hostile. (Ties very closely to 1) and 3) and 4))

Concensus: Manufactured or otherwise, people gravitate towards groups and group approved thought. We are social creatures and require reinforcement. So above all else be a community. Support the coin and one another tactically and professionally, maintain faith in the potential of the coin and if someone looks ready to buy but not quite there, be sure to step in to positively reinforce the popularly approved consensus that it is a wise investment.

Remember, do not lie to people. More is achieved through a framing of the truth in a positive way than outlandish deceptions of wealth and fortune. This isn’t a list of ways to manipulate people, nor is it a means through which predatory action should be taken. This is a way to channel the passion you hold for the coin in the most effective form.

Good luck and MAGA
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:32:39 AM

Trump campaign needs us guize!!!

http://amp.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/06/donald_trump_s_invisible_campaign.html

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
CantStump

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:55:09 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 11:00:01 AM by CantStump

Howdy folks.  See below for a short summary of our plans for the coin this week:

1. The website.  Fixing up the spelling/grammar errors this week will be top priority, along with looking at re-wording portions of the text to better emphasize the decentralized/grassroots campaign finance aspect of the project.  We'll also be adding public addresses for the Trump Fund and one for donations to the Trumpcoin Team, along with a few other new ideas.      

2. The Trumpcoin Team.  We've already begun implementing a proper organizational structure to the project.  The Trumpcoin Team Application has a lot of responses: http://goo.gl/forms/ZOA4yfbmmyknQAGn2 but could definitely use more.  We want to hear from you at the this link to get a better idea of who's behind this coin and so we can build up a high-energy community.

3. Innovation.  A lot of potential marketing ideas have already been received through the above link (e.g. Reddit tip bot, paper wallet campaign, build up the subreddit, meme magic etc).  These are great ideas and we want more of them.  If you have any marketing ideas you can either PM me or include them in the above form.  We want as many ideas as possible so we can begin to separate the wheat from the chaff and then use the team to put the good ideas into practice.

Remember all relevant links can be found here if needed: http://pastebin.com/M32kn48a  

MAGA!!
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:56:34 AM

Wow this is all coming together so nicely!!  Cheesy

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
CantStump

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:18:04 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 08:40:03 AM by CantStump

A user is asking a question in the reddit forum. Could someone answer? https://www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4oqepr/im_stumped/

I think its important we start building up /r/trumpcoin

Props to whoever helped out that Reddit user.  That's exactly what we want to see, Trump fans helping people new to the coin.  This is how word spreads and we get a community going.  

Trump just announced an emergency need for 100k from his supporters

Seems he's focussing more now on exterior donations openly which is good for this project

If everyone could tweet him the video clearly explaining we want to meet the goal of 2 million donated to the trump campaign (10 bucks a coin for his 200k Trumpcoins) I'd say the timing would be fairly opportune

For the Twitter side we should seek out someone experienced with Twitter and have them head up a team to optimize our strategy.  Whether that means one account tweets it and then everyone else retweets, or we send numerous tweets or whatever.  If we get someone with the right skills in charge of this it'll be successful.  

There's definitely something there.  One thing we could do is hand out paper wallets with say 0.0001btc on them or something.  Then on the paper wallet we include a URL/QR code to the Trumpcoin website.  Next thing you know they go to the link, they're on our website and they're getting their first introduction to crypto from us and buying Trumps with their btc.  

We have to remember most Trump fans out there are crypto-naive, they haven't had much exposure to the crypto world.  We have a real opportunity here to introduce a whole new generation of people to crypto.  Blockchain technology is going to fundamentally change the world, it lets us take control of the monetary system back from the corrupt Fed and banking system.  When people understand what cryptocurrencies and the blockchain actually are, it can change their whole worldview.  We can make that happen with Trumpcoin. 

This is a good idea Bitbobb, I'd be interested to see you play an active part in implementing this idea.  

I will make crypto great again with you dev. Let's work together and pump trumpcoin to the presidential nomination.
Are you with me?
 Cheesy

I'm with you!!  High-energy dedicated post right there, that's what I like to see.  Grin

Thanks man! Smiley

Congrats TrumpCoinContent  Grin  One video 15k+ views and the other 10k+.  Tremendous job.  
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:08:23 AM

The Libertarian Party presidential candidate Gary Johnson will be regarded as a third party.

That's why CNN is promoting him more and more even gets his own town hall.

Even had 9% in the recent polls and will increase has more of the media push the third party narrative backed by high disapproval ratings of both primary candidates.

"As Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton begin their five-month duel for the White House, Gary Johnson is hoping that the intensely negative views many voters hold about 2016’s Republican and Democratic candidates will drive his Libertarian party to the strongest result in its 45-year history"

"His third-party campaign is unlikely to take him to the White House, but it could complicate his rivals’ paths to power. Even Mitt Romney, the Republican nominee in 2012, told CNN last Friday he was not ruling out voting Libertarian rather than being associated with Mr Trump’s bigotry"

See how they always win and the establishment get want they want?, if establishment can't put forward two primary establishment candidates then they will make sure the only one running backed by the establishment wins.

Corruption ensues and forever will Obama's secrets be hidden.

This is what Trump is up against, the train has a mountain to cross.

Trump is getting annihilated now, polls are slipping. MSM is destroying him and it's paying off, combined with this third party propaganda.

Trump is going to lose and lose badly.

Why else do you think he isn't spending the money?

Why else do you think Ryan is distancing himself?

The writing is on the wall Trump!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:33:31 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 10:16:38 AM by Bitbobb

Dear Can't Stump,

I am answering the call!  Let's do this!

Here is where I am at and what I need:

First My thoughts:  My picture in my mind it to blend activities together.  I have lots of experience handing things out in large crowds of people.  You only get a few seconds to make a statement or impression.  You can up sell, you can get a laugh, you can comment on something or answer a question but that's about it.  The people move by quickly and everybody watches you and reacts based on what they see.  If they like what they see then you get many people wanting what you have.  I propose having paper wallets and buttons that are related.  What is the point of having trump coin if you cannot show it off at the rally?  (I also want to make t-shirts.  I have knowledge in this area too.  I think a big beautiful gold colored trumpcoin logo would look good.  Do I have permission?)  I wish to experiment to see if I can fit a paper wallet into a button.  If I cannot because the paper will not tuck under then I wish to give a paper wallet and a button. The button can show the public qr code (with trumps artwork incorporated in the qr code of course) on the face and then hand them a corresponding paper wallet so they can access the funds.  And their button and paper wallet would match obviously.

So what do people want when they are at Trump rallies?  They want to support their candidate!  I want to give free buttons and other items all designed to support Trumps campaign!  If these items are free then we are succeeding at spreading the word and we will run out of materials very fast at each event.  This will provide additional opportunities like instruction sheets for how to get more if they are interested to so do and why they should, etc.  And when I run out of free stuff at each event )or who ever does this) then at least info sheets can always be passed out!  Talking with people will be key.  You will get a sore throat!

I have made buttons before.  Here is a link to a buttom maker for 93 bucks on ebay.  It might be cheap crap but it gets things started on the cheap.  It comes with 500 button making blanks!  link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Button-Maker-Button-Making-Supplies-DIY-Choice-of-2-Models-2-Sets-2-Supply-Sets/252402605917?_trksid=p2045573.c100034.m2102&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131003150253%26meid%3D754418ef7ef94fbe927d8294e4dba83d%26pid%3D100034%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D8%26sd%3D190843401594

And here is a website I have been in contact with that can make a paper wallet generator for me also very cheaply:  http://cryptolife.net/upwg/

The above paper wallet link is for a very basic one but it will contain artwork in the qr code so we need to decide what we want that artwork to be?  Do we want the trumpcoin logo?  Do we want the other image?  what?  Do we want more than one option for people to choose from???

Also,  Chicken65, you had said you had a paper wallet file maybe...can you check on this when you are not busy since it will save time and expense if you have this file already.  Thanks

Lastly for now, I have reached out to a premier paper wallet maker who makes the best diy paper wallet program I have ever seen for bitcoin.  It is compete with a off line cd so I can print more in the parking lot.  As well as holgrams with security tape special bags, the works.  Truly trump grade stuff.  I will let you know if I can get him to help us.

Oh, one more thing, I will get a quote for the simple paper wallet too and post it as soon as I get some feedback on the qr code logo artwork.  If I do not hear anything then I will go with the trumpcoin one that is gold and looks like a t with hair

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:50:38 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 01:56:42 PM by Bitbobb

I will respond to lucky 7 btc,

Yeah every ones greatest fear was the 3rd party candidate.  Best thing to do there is show the history of 3rd party candidates ie. Ross Perot, Ralph Nader and show what they led us to.  What was the result of their involvement and to impugn the supports of such a proposition as the snakes in the grass that they are.  There is nothing that Gary Johnson would do that Trump would not do.  Trump is responsive to the people.  If he is the former New Mexico governor then yes he is a good man and I am sure trump would hire him.  He has a lot to offer.  But lets look at what the other people running for libertarian had to say.  For example, John McAfee the former business man who started a software company to remove viruses from your computer.  He says that he is running and he does not want your vote only to spread information.  That was a good campaign for the times we are in.  Unless Gary Johnson can say something similar then he is not aware of the times we are in.
   McAfee's libertarian speech is worth watching when he announced his candidacy.  He explains that no one should vote for a 3rd party this year and that is the best position a 3rd party can have this cycle.  There is no dissatisfaction with Trump.  Most babies cry when it is time to move to solid food.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:07:55 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 01:58:15 PM by Bitbobb

Dear Trumpers,
     Trumps next appearance is at his new resort in Scotland.  Let see if we can have the nation of Scotland present him with a gift from us and Scotland to him at this appearance.  Both crypto coins are fledglings right now.  We could put thousands in his hand and get him thinking.  I have been working with the nation of Scotland on the crypto coin a little bit and so I have a contact there in the project.  Maybe there is an opportunity here since the USA does not have a crypto but Scotland does and that is his next appearance.  Think about it!  I cannot do this alone!
     We have 3 days to make something presentment grade.  I propose having someone from Scotlands' crypto coin give Trump the first Paper wallet full of Trump coins and also a wallet full of Scotcoins.  Let's go on this!  In 3 days and he cuts a ribbon and leaves.  We could get something in his hand from their official national crypto coin and ours.
                                                                                        Bitbobb June 21, 2016

*Edit* the nation of Scotland has not officially endorsed Scotcoin so this may not be a good idea IDK

TheRedDevil

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

<DM to add>

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 10:26:53 AM

This is yet to be listed on Poloniex. Add this there and we will see good volume being done everyday.

<DM to add>
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: