Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
dste123

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:07:08 PM

Stupid question but why are there two Twitter handles?

https://twitter.com/trumpcoins
https://twitter.com/trumpcoin1

The one with no activity seems to have a lot more followers.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:04:17 PM

Has development been officially handed over to someone? Thought I read something but not sure. Just want clarification.

Thank You
AbsoluteEnnui

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:37:53 PM

https://twitter.com/Trump_Coin

Don't forget this one. Trying to get some more followers ATM.
CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:46:32 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 02:09:17 AM by CantStump

I can think of no one better for the position than you. Ladies and gentlemen, patriots and crypto enthusiasts meet your new project manager: CantStump

I can definitely say he will bring a fresh new approach to the project and beleive me hes a dedicated guy. He was almost solely responsible for promoting
Trump on Yobits troll box during the first few weeks of heavy dumping by a few Tump hating miners potentially saving the coin from disaster with his relentless enthusiasm
and promotion of the Trump Coin.  He hasnt dumped coins (i know for a fact). He will be a tremendous asset to all of us and the project. All hail CANTSTUMP! Smiley

Im going full political in the background. I will not rest until we secure Trumps endorsement. Its simply a role switch
Im very happy I can concentrate on that side. It was always my area which I havent been able to fully exploit.

PS Change of command will happen with a fortnight, maybe sooner.

Hey Chicken, thanks very much, it's a tremendous honour to take over management of the Trumpcoin project.  We all appreciate the hard work you've put into making the coin a success so far along with the the efforts of everyone else thus far.

I'll put together a formal announcement after I'm done with work, and over the weekend I'll release a plan outlining the direction I believe the marketing of the coin should go to ensure the Trump campaign donation is a big success.  But by way of brief introduction I'm Can'tStump, I've been with this project since close to the beginning and have been a Trump supporter since July last year.  Ever since Mr Trump took his now famous escalator ride at Trump Tower I knew there may never be a man more awe-inspiring than The Donald himself, and he has never let me down to this day.

My belief is that we have a terrific coin here and a dedicated community of people who sincerely want to put in the effort to spread the word about this project.  The key is going to be organisation and delegation of tasks, and that's my big strength.  With a unified message, a bit of direction and fixing some minor mistakes on the website, changing the TLD and many other changes, we can easily unlock the yuge potential we have all seen in this project from the start.  I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to support the Trump campaign through this project.  Together not only are we going to Make Crypto Great Again but we'll be doing our part to Make America Great Again as well. 
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:56:02 AM

Congrats CantStump! 

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:05:12 AM

Congratulations Can'tstump and all Trumpcoin holders.  

I agree a wise decision was made by Chickens65.  He is busy and folks here need to feel like there first few questions also get answered.  It is important to remember in new crypto coins that folks will not drop big money when they first walk through the door.  Not untill they have a good sense of what they are investing into (at least the smart money).  So please be patient with the small 20$ questions because it is those who spend 20$ at first who may go on to spend more later.  Making fun of someone because they are poor or not spending enough is really pathetic way to increase sales.  You never know what contribution may be possible with these new people that come around or what talents they may bring with them, etc.  Also some things in this life are worth more than money ever can be.  Do not forget that money is a tool. A tool made by people for people.   Even really, really cool and valuable money or crypto TRUMPcoins for that matter.  

I stand by ready to assist this community!

Background:  I heard about this coin a week ago or so and spent many days reading all the threads to get informed.
     Next I started to buy some.  I currently have 4600
     I have had trouble with the stealth address not working BTW.  maybe I did something wrong I do not know.  Seems pretty straight forward so I don't know what I did wrong.

CantStump

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:07:16 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 04:19:57 AM by CantStump

Listen up everyone. 

We all know the Trumpcoin Project has incredible potential to be a long term success.   The issue now is that nobody knows about it yet.  So what happens is a major development happens aka the new video, it gets a bunch of new people interested in the project but then word doesn't propagate.  The increased demand can't be maintained without more people finding out about the coin, demand drops, people panic and dump the coin back down. 

I sincerely believe that we just need a spark to start this fire.  One mention on a major news site, a retweet from a big time Trump supporter, one of our videos going viral.  Any of these could set it off. And once this goes viral it will keep spreading and spreading.  That's all we need, to get this train moving.

It's not going to happen if we all sit on our asses and wait for the crypto fairy to get the word out.  We need to make this happen ourselves. 

As an example, so far I've shared the video on 2 Facebook pages I run with about 4000 followers, helped out with the new video, emailed Milo the video, spread the word on various forums etc etc

One day we will all wake up and something will have happened to cause millions of new people to hear about what this coin is for and then realise this is a game changer for grassroots campaign finance.  This could be due to any one thing that any of us did.  We all have our own talents, we all have the skills and know-how to contribute to the success of this project.   So get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN.   

“Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing. Nothing great in the world ever happened without passion." -Donald J Trump

Have a read of the above post if you're looking for my ideas on where this coin should be going in the future and how it should get there.   

Otherwise keep an eye out for a formal announcement and some other stuff this weekend, as well as answers to any and all questions you may have.

You can't stump the Trump! 

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:14:18 AM

Oh and to answer a question put to me:  Trust is no longer needed.  8% could be put into a cryto contract so that if a certain path is followed and certain result obtained while on that path then the 8% of trumpscoins could be released.  Thereby all you need to do is trust the contract and the software enforcing it.  If no performance then no payout.  There is your trust.

I only offered to help because I want this to be a TRUMPcoin not a Trumped up coin.  And I must be realistic when I offer something or else no one benefits.  That said 3 cheers for new dev he has my full support!  Looking forward!  Thanks Chinckens65 for making this coin and all the hard work you have done and I am sure will continue to do!!!

dste123

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:08:05 AM

Congrats CantStump! Smiley

Looking forward to seeing how this develops.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:55:19 AM

Congrats CantStump. Hope to see a bright future
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:49:13 PM

No activity? Im posting almost every day on the Twitter account. A community member has made one also which
for the moment is a little less active. I will pass the official twitter on to CantStump.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:03:59 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 05:54:49 PM by chicken65

Thanks to Chicken for all his previous hard work and a big "hell ya" to CantStump for stepping up to the plate.

Why don't we also take this opportunity to take some other steps in the right direction.

I'm putting together a rather large TrumpCoin info/wiki site that will launch later this month and I've noticed some improvements we could make as I gather my data.

I'd like to be able to present people with more information about the developer than a random handle "chicken65" or "cantstump" - these don't really incite confidence in a normal info-seeker.
Many other coins have full BIOs about the developers inolved - I've seen names, where they attended college, headshot photos, previous achievements etc.

Also, consider putting together a development "team"; a lead developer, a marketing guy, chief tech officer etc etc - you could have weekly brainstorming sessions, divide up responsibilities and devote more man hours collectively to scratching all the itches.

Obviously, myself and many others, would like to see TrumpContentCreator involved in some capacity; if the development team doesn't come to fruition, then maybe in an unofficial capacity where we keep the donations rollings.

Any chance of an updated website, first an foremost the TLD of .rocks could be upgraded I think - if we do launch a new domain we can set up a 301 re-direct from the old domain to the new domain to make sure no traffic is lost and more importantly no link juice from Google is lost.

If a development team does become realized I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for (mostly) digital marketing lead. I've done SEO since 2009; I'm adept in PPC, - SEO (blackhat and white hat, haha), email marketing and reputation management for starters.

I'm from the US, have no problem posting my headshot/CV, have enough TrumpCoins to feel incentivised and can make a small budget go a long way on the internet marketing front using the contacts/resources I've built in my personal business.

Regardless, I'll be going forward with my marketing plans to promote this coin and even some offline marketing - I'll be launching quirky bumper stickers and offering them at cost, promoting those awesome videos by the aussie, sending traffic to all the right spots etc.

I wouldn't be devoting this much time (scratch that, ANY of my time) if I didn't see yuge potential in this coin; not being harsh, but I think this transition will go down as the best thing to happen to this project.

I'll see you at the left side of the decimal point Wink

- Coli

Those people revealing their ID’s on their own projects are pretty much always ICO’s intended to farm thousands of Bitcoin. Projects such as ETH/LISK/WAVES etc. Its
right that they should ID themselves. This wasnt an ICO, and when launched I didnt feel it nescessary to reveal my ID. I was actually going to do that at one
point but then we got some nasty individuals trolling and even sending death threats a number of times. Im no coward, neither is Signal but when you receive
death threats from liberal freaks in this climate its wise to be cautious. A number of people in this community know my real ID because I trust them, so its not as
if im completely anonymous.   Cool If CantStump wishes to reveal his ID thats up to him, and perhaps you can have a word with him and put both your names
to the project, just an idea? But in no way should that be compulsory.

Obviously, myself and many others, would like to see TrumpContentCreator involved in some capacity; if the development team doesn't come to fruition, then maybe in an unofficial capacity where we keep the donations rollings.

He is involved. Not sure what you mean
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:44:23 PM

Hey CantStump, you have my support,long way to go yet,you can't stump the TRUMP Grin

Thanks Chicken65 for getting this great project going, an amazing inspiration to those out there who want to be honest Devs

I know you will do your very best in securing the endorsement,if anyone can ,you can Smiley
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:18:58 AM

http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/06/16/scanning-live-ethereum-contracts-for-bugs/

Dear Trumpcoin,
     Here above is a guide for avoiding the problems that led to the DAO "hack" that was implemented last night.  With this guide we can see how to avoid this same thing if ever we use eth as a platform, etc.  Enjoy

TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 02:50:17 PM

http://hackingdistributed.com/2016/06/16/scanning-live-ethereum-contracts-for-bugs/

Dear Trumpcoin,
     Here above is a guide for avoiding the problems that led to the DAO "hack" that was implemented last night.  With this guide we can see how to avoid this same thing if ever we use eth as a platform, etc.  Enjoy

Was about to say, would be wise to work pre-emptively on this rather than hurt investor trust later on.

The DAO thing has damaged the speculative potential for ETH for sure and the halt-trading thing, however necessary, kind of erodes the image of de-centralisation.

Good call.
CantStump

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:51:21 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 08:07:24 AM by CantStump

Attention Trump Fans

We all know there is enormous potential to be unlocked in Trumpcoin.  The biggest reason is that we share a common goal: To ensure a substantial donation to the Trump Campaign and to help Mr Trump Make America Great Again.

If we want to secure Trumpcoin's place in history and have the Trump Fund make a real difference then we will need a plan.

The start of this plan involves build up the Trumpcoin Team and developing some well-defined roles as part of a proper organizational structure.  This would allow responsibility for different aspects of the project to be delegated to right people for the job while maintaining a common direction for everyone involved.  

With that in mind here are two links:

http://goo.gl/forms/ZOA4yfbmmyknQAGn2

]http://pastebin.com/M32kn48a]

The first is a short poll for anyone interested in joining the Trumpcoin Team.  No need to go into any great detail especially if you've been with the project a while (eg chicken65, signal7, contentbro, indiemax etc).  But for anyone interested we want to find out who you are, what your ideas are and how you can contribute to the success of the coin.

The second is a pastebin of all links associated with the project, for ease of reference.

You would have noticed https://rawx.io/poll.html linked in both.  For those who don't know, Trump just broke the top 10 and overtook Dash (a coin with a $54m mktcp) which demonstrates the yuge potential for this coin to be traded on other exchanges.  On November 8 many of you will have the honour of voting Mr Trump in as President, today you have an opportunity to vote for him at the link above.  Polls close 28 hours from now and we need to crack the top 5, so go and vote for TRUMP!!

Never forget that hilda tokens and bernie rubles are low energy, no imagination coins that are going nowhere.  Trump holders on the other hand are high energy, we have a keen business sense, we went to the best schools, we've read The Art of The Deal (and if you haven't you should really go out, buy a copy and read it) and we have the passion to get out there and do our part to Make America Great Again!!
CantStump

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 04:22:56 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 05:45:55 PM by CantStump

Dear Trumpcoin,
     Here above is a guide for avoiding the problems that led to the DAO "hack" that was implemented last night.  With this guide we can see how to avoid this same thing if ever we use eth as a platform, etc.  Enjoy

Was about to say, would be wise to work pre-emptively on this rather than hurt investor trust later on.

The DAO thing has damaged the speculative potential for ETH for sure and the halt-trading thing, however necessary, kind of erodes the image of de-centralisation.

Good call.

Definitely good info to have.  And you're right this hack and potential soft/hardfork does seem to have damaged the potential of ETH/DAO.  It's worth keeping an eye on the whole situation if for no other reason than it's a learning experience.

Thanks to Chicken for all his previous hard work and a big "hell ya" to CantStump for stepping up to the plate.

Why don't we also take this opportunity to take some other steps in the right direction.

I'm putting together a rather large TrumpCoin info/wiki site that will launch later this month and I've noticed some improvements we could make as I gather my data.

I'd like to be able to present people with more information about the developer than a random handle "chicken65" or "cantstump" - these don't really incite confidence in a normal info-seeker.
Many other coins have full BIOs about the developers inolved - I've seen names, where they attended college, headshot photos, previous achievements etc.

Also, consider putting together a development "team"; a lead developer, a marketing guy, chief tech officer etc etc - you could have weekly brainstorming sessions, divide up responsibilities and devote more man hours collectively to scratching all the itches.

Any chance of an updated website, first an foremost the TLD of .rocks could be upgraded I think - if we do launch a new domain we can set up a 301 re-direct from the old domain to the new domain to make sure no traffic is lost and more importantly no link juice from Google is lost.

If a development team does become realized I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for (mostly) digital marketing lead. I've done SEO since 2009; I'm adept in PPC, - SEO (blackhat and white hat, haha), email marketing and reputation management for starters.

I'm from the US, have no problem posting my headshot/CV, have enough TrumpCoins to feel incentivised and can make a small budget go a long way on the internet marketing front using the contacts/resources I've built in my personal business.

Regardless, I'll be going forward with my marketing plans to promote this coin and even some offline marketing - I'll be launching quirky bumper stickers and offering them at cost, promoting those awesome videos by the aussie, sending traffic to all the right spots etc.

I wouldn't be devoting this much time (scratch that, ANY of my time) if I didn't see yuge potential in this coin; not being harsh, but I think this transition will go down as the best thing to happen to this project.

I'll see you at the left side of the decimal point Wink

- Coli

Howdy Coli.  You'll be happy to see from my most recent post we've already got a plan together to get a structured team together.  Wink

I'd definitely like to see you be a part of the team, we need high energy people with big ideas in major roles and you seem to have those qualities.

We can organize a chat at some point to start getting a plan behind some of these ideas.  Check your PMs and get back to me.  

MAGA!!
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:13:54 PM

I'm going to do a one day $20 paid ad on the Trump coin face page. If anyone has a photo and text please post and I will pay for it thanks!
I-Invest-In-Things

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:10:38 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 07:21:04 PM by I-Invest-In-Things

I've been a lurker but I am personally not very confident in this coin.

First I want to say though, my compliments on your guys input and the video's.

Now why I am not very confident in this coin:

-Trump is known to sue people, he's still very much a businessman. I don't think he likes it when others use his name for commercial purposes without his content. Remember, Trump is not just a surname, it's a business name representing a vast real estate empire
-If Trump gets assassinated the coming months, something that is not unlikely considering he gets so many death threats on social media, the value of this coin would collapse.
-Since this technology is still young it is prone to hacking.
-The whole corporate world is backing Hillary, almost all billonaires are (except the overlord billionaire Putin) And American democracy is rigged, those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything.

Overall I would consider it a high risk investment, but that's regarding crypto's in general with its high volatility. In the end, never invest more then what you can afford to lose.

Now, if Trump won't get shot, or if this won't get shut down, the price of this coin might steadily rise to a point where you can sell with a decent profit. If he becomes president, then it might hit a few bucks high per coin, but I think the former is very unlikely considering the circumstances. If he'll lose, this coin will crash hard.
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:34:54 PM

I've been a lurker but I am personally not very confident in this coin.

First I want to say though, my compliments on your guys input and the video's.

Now why I am not very confident in this coin:

-Trump is known to sue people, he's still very much a businessman. I don't think he likes it when others use his name.
-If Trump gets assassinated the coming months, something that is not unlikely considering he gets so many death threats on social media, the value of this coin would collapse.
-Since this technology is still young it is prone to hacking.
-The whole corporate world is backing Hillary, almost all billonaires are (except the overlord billionaire Putin) And American democracy is rigged, those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything.

Overall I would consider it a high risk investment, but that's regarding crypto's in general with its high volatility. In the end, never invest more then what you can afford to lose.

Now, if Trump won't get shot, the price of this coin will steadily rise to a point where you can sell with a decent profit. If he becomes president, then it might hit a few bucks high per coin, but I think the former is very unlikely considering the circumstances. If he'll lose, this coin will crash hard.
1. I can't even think of Mr. Trump being assassinated. 2. Trump is a public figure there are many co. and people doing things with Mr. Trumps likeness and why would he sue? We are Trump loves supports that are trying to help him in are little way. 3. High risk yes all concurrency is high risk you have to look at risk and reward low risk very high reward. 3. Trump coin is a little over 3 cents Trump coin when it first came out was sub penny's level so far it has been a great investment yes there was a pump and dump at one point. 4. There are only 6 million Trump coins out there only 30 people can has as many as I do. 5.Trump coin has a very very strong community that really cares about Mr. Trump and the Trump coin we all do are part in are own way and we support each other. How many other cryptocurrency coins can say that not many. Top 15 Trump coin wallets hold more then 70% of all Trump coins Im 8th and I'm not selling but buying more. 6. there are only 8 Trump coin wallets are bellow 6 thousand Trump coins. 7. Trump coin I believe is the greatest investment in 2016 that is going to make many people very rich some wealthy and help Mr. Trump with is fund rising!
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: