Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:20:16 PM

I'm not worried however I am a little disappointed that the Trumpcoin team here hasn't got a better organized plan to push/promote this out.

The Donald totally wiped the floor last night in the election and we should be out in everyone's face promoting the shit out of this coin!!!
We are missing absolutely incredible opportunities to gain traction and value for the coin and we're sitting here wanking off and crying.

DreadPirate Dickhead, since you're such a bigmouth get your fucking minnions onto the forums and start helping out here instead of playing games with memes.

And the rest of us need to do the same!!!

Because they area an unlicensed hedge fund/cartel.....Trump success or failure is irrelevant.

Help me wrest it from them, and I will moon it. But this team needs to go

Would love to see this moon before I head back downrange. So far I have heard that it was going to be pumped by pretty much everyone and yet nothing. We had a clear shot with like 3btc in the way yesterday to 18k still no pump. I hope people get there shit together and promote this coin. Not sure as to why put so much effort into initial promotion and then just let the momentum die... Anyways if the coin Moons awesome, if not it has been fun, you all have given me quite a bit of entertainment and an exciting ride.

Doesnt work like that. There is no telephone number with a pump team on 24/7 standby ready to charge to the nearest exchange and pump a coin.
Alt coins are highly volatile, thats just the way it is. The coin could go down to 300 and shoot up to 10k again. No one knows, no matter what they
tell you.

PR - a coin named after the most talked about man on the planet just wins five states and I wake up to what had been an evening of frenzied dumping.
The developers have no control over this. If folks want to dump their coins they can. If traders  want to play a rinse repeat game playing a small margin
for weeks on end they can. None of us on the team have a magic wand to make the price go up. In fact every time we have tried we just get immeditaly dumped on.
When we have bought a few of those small 1 BTC walls another appears and then the rinse and repeat guys keep doing what they have been doing for weeks.

My advice to all is stop trading on Yobit. The more people who stop using it for trading Trumps the more stable the price will become.

Essentially some of you are worried about the price.
Calm down, Its Crypto it happens, its to be expected.

We are still working on the coin and will continue to do so until such time there really is no point in it.  Wink
Deeyar

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:31:15 PM

I'm not worried however I am a little disappointed that the Trumpcoin team here hasn't got a better organized plan to push/promote this out.

The Donald totally wiped the floor last night in the election and we should be out in everyone's face promoting the shit out of this coin!!!
We are missing absolutely incredible opportunities to gain traction and value for the coin and we're sitting here wanking off and crying.

DreadPirate Dickhead, since you're such a bigmouth get your fucking minnions onto the forums and start helping out here instead of playing games with memes.

Because they area an unlicensed hedge fund/cartel.....Trump success or failure is irrelevant.

Would love to see this moon before I head back downrange. So far I have heard that it was going to be pumped by pretty much everyone and yet nothing. We had a clear shot with like 3btc in the way yesterday to 18k still no pump. I hope people get there shit together and promote this coin. Not sure as to why put so much effort into initial promotion and then just let the momentum die... Anyways if the coin Moons awesome, if not it has been fun, you all have given me quite a bit of entertainment and an exciting ride.

Doesnt work like that. There is no telephone number with a pump team on 24/7 standby ready to charge to the nearest exchange and pump a coin.
Alt coins are highly volatile, thats just the way it is. The coin could go down to 300 and shoot up to 10k again. No one knows, no matter what they
tell you.

PR - a coin named after the most talked about man on the planet just wins five states and I wake up to what had been an evening of frenzied dumping.
The developers have no control over this. If folks want to dump their coins they can. If traders  want to play a rinse repeat game playing a small margin
for weeks on end they can. None of us on the team have a magic wand to make the price go up. In fact every time we have tried we just get immeditaly dumped on.
When we have bought a few of those small 1 BTC walls another appears and then the rinse and repeat guys keep doing what they have been doing for weeks.

My advice to all is stop trading on Yobit. The more people who stop using it for trading Trumps the more stable the price will become.

We are still working on the coin and will continue to do so until such time there really is no point in it.  Wink

What do you mean by there is no point in it??  Not too long ago you were saying trumpcoin was a good coin with a bright future and now there is no point?  Correct me if i didn't understand this properly. 
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:53:11 PM

You didnt understand what I was saying.
jpdorn

Activity: 429
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:17:45 PM

Newbie account, move on Cheesy
TheDreadPirateDickstein

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:28:23 PM

And as you can see, the coin has tanked.

In the war of the DREADPIRATEDICKSTEIN vs. the Trump Cartel....we have a winner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4nSZ79fXO8

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tatt88

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:53:57 PM

Chicken, I'd like to contribute to TrumpCoin development.  I'm a C++ developer with many years of experience and I am active on github with several projects, but nothing in Crypto.  I've been trading causually for a few years, but would like to see this coin grow.  I've created a github account just for Crypto work (I like my privacy).  I've already made an improvement to the wallet by adding an option to hide the annoying pop-up notifications you get when staking.  I've issued a pull-request for this feature, as I assume others would be interested in this as well.

Would you like to collaborate on more features?  I am very familiar with modern C++ (C++11/14/Boost), Qt, build systems, etc. etc.  Please see my pull request and PM me if interested.

TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:26:51 PM

Chicken, I'd like to contribute to TrumpCoin development.  I'm a C++ developer with many years of experience and I am active on github with several projects, but nothing in Crypto.  I've been trading causually for a few years, but would like to see this coin grow.  I've created a github account just for Crypto work (I like my privacy).  I've already made an improvement to the wallet by adding an option to hide the annoying pop-up notifications you get when staking.  I've issued a pull-request for this feature, as I assume others would be interested in this as well.

Would you like to collaborate on more features?  I am very familiar with modern C++ (C++11/14/Boost), Qt, build systems, etc. etc.  Please see my pull request and PM me if interested.

The time is not now. I will tell you when the time is.....but right now....it is going to MUCH lower

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:36:40 PM

tell you.

Never said there was some magical number. Not trying to be negative at all. People dump, it happens. PR for the coin & the man are two different things. People know who the man is, .00000001% know what the coin is. I was not complaining about you nor your team nor what you have done for the coin. I have actually done nothing but praise you guys for your dedication and hard work. If it is offensive to say that since v2 was released there has been 0 hype SORRY. if it is offensive to say that loads of trump community members have claimed they were going to pump trump with 20-30-40 etc btc then SORRY.  
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:41:43 PM

The pumps brought in what? like 60-80 volume days.
And now a dump day that is barely 6 btc volume and it's somehow a big deal.

The sky is falling. Sell me your trumps.
LMAO

Those who dump Trumpcoin now, will regret to have ever done so after the price goes all the way to the moon. Usually, in crypto land there are many who are into this for quick short term profit, but only those who hold onto their Trumps will benefit in the long term. Seeing how prices have been heading south, i'd say it is a great opportunity to buy cheaper Trumpcoins will you still can. I will give this coin a couple of months, and then I will see ROI in no time.  Roll Eyes

You sir, are a complete idiot. Holding is just one way of scoring profit. You every hear of buying low and selling high, or riding the waves. Buy the dip sell the peak. Do it over and over again, while you sit back and wait, someone else will make 10 times as much as you will sitting on your ass.

DELETED
tatt88

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:46:18 PM

The time is not now. I will tell you when the time is.....but right now....it is going to MUCH lower

What's your purpose in trying to destroy this coin?  Even if your trolling has some truth to it (which I don't believe), why does it matter if the coin is pumped/dumped?  Almost all coins are at some point.  I still own the coins that I own and can sell when I want or buy more if I prefer or just hold forever.  Don't you have better things to waste your time on?
MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:06:02 PM

This is the typical tactics by pump'n'dumpers. Collect a lot of coins early, after a good rise
in coin the price, unload a resonable amount to make a nice profit. Trash the coin on the
exchanges and the Bitcointalk thread. Use your remaining coins to put up lower and lower
sell walls whilst collecting cheap coins from panic sellers.

Why do you think DickBrain and newbies (one of the same) are posting negative stuff
here every other post?

I'm still buying on the dips assuming they will run out their cheap coins before they can
re-accumulate.

RodArauj

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:12:11 PM

I support u. Those dickheads doesnt understand shit..
When  i said here in forums that i would support at 2k and alot of ppl made jokes me (see page 104)? Right trademark?
They dont know the reality, a coin cant go up all way to 1 dollar each. Maybe trump will be a great coin and goes 1 dollar for sure next year
tatt88

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:16:55 PM

This is the typical tactics by pump'n'dumpers. Collect a lot of coins early, after a good rise
in coin the price, unload a resonable amount to make a nice profit. Trash the coin on the
exchanges and the Bitcointalk thread. Use your remaining coins to put up lower and lower

Why do you think DickBrain and newbies (one of the same) are posting negative stuff
here every other post?

I'm still buying on the dips assuming they will run out their cheap coins before they can
re-accumulate.

I agree with you, but just for the record I am not Dickstein, even though I have a new user account.  I support the coin and am interested in making actual dev contributions.  I simply created a new account for dev work on bitcointalk/github.  (https://github.com/tatt88).

I think for any coin to have real gains in the long term it needs active development and some real uses and innovation.  I would like to help in that regard.
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:27:08 PM

What's your purpose in trying to destroy this coin?  Even if your trolling has some truth to it (which I don't believe), why does it matter if the coin is pumped/dumped?  Almost all coins are at some point.  I still own the coins that I own and can sell when I want or buy more if I prefer or just hold forever.  Don't you have better things to waste your time on?

It would require an interview for me to explain. Too much typing. I prefer speaking

TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:28:58 PM

here every other post?

re-accumulate.

I agree with you, but just for the record I am not Dickstein, even though I have a new user account.  I support the coin and am interested in making actual dev contributions.  I simply created a new account for dev work on bitcointalk/github.  (https://github.com/tatt88).

I think for any coin to have real gains in the long term it needs active development and some real uses and innovation.  I would like to help in that regard.

All of this is false.

Everything you think you know about crypto is false. I am what you call an early adopter and what is called "PRO RETAIL TRADER." Now if you are willing to listen to my knowledge, I will explain the situation to you....and why the coin will drop, and how I am the only one who can save it

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:31:48 PM

here every other post?

re-accumulate.

All of this is false.

Everything you think you know about crypto is false. I am what you call an early adopter and what is called "PRO RETAIL TRADER." Now if you are willing to listen to my knowledge, I will explain the situation to you....and why the coin will drop, and how I am the only one who can save it

Seriously everyone should put this character on ignore. The forum would be a better place. Im doing so right now. Never seen such a place where we have a great coin in honor of the most popular man on the planet right now. And no one wants to make any serious money off it. People are truly mixed up...
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:43:52 PM

here every other post?

re-accumulate.

All of this is false.

Seriously everyone should put this character on ignore. The forum would be a better place. Im doing so right now. Never seen such a place where we have a great coin in honor of the most popular man on the planet right now. And no one wants to make any serious money off it. People are truly mixed up...

If someone wants to know, all they need do is ask

bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 09:48:27 PM

Isn't there another mechanism where true contributors and investors can gather to discuss these issues and work on making this damn coin great? Can't we get a private forum or discussion board someplace else that is moderated & patrolled to eliminate idiots like DreadPirate Dickhead!?

We're wasting valuable time babysitting here !!
jpdorn

Activity: 429
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:52:48 PM

Isn't there another mechanism where true contributors and investors can gather to discuss these issues and work on making this damn coin great? Can't we get a private forum or discussion board someplace else that is moderated & patrolled to eliminate idiots like DreadPirate Dickhead!?

We're wasting valuable time babysitting here !!

Simple press the 'ignore' button righ there <----------   for a better world

TheDreadPirateDickstein

Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Unignore

Re: ***TRUMP COIN***V2 SMART COIN RELEASED!**TRUMP COIN***MAKING CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN**
Today at 09:43:52 PM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:08:33 PM

TheDreadPenisBlowHard has been on ignore since he first posted...Got no time for shitforbraindreads

DELETED
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: