Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to 5000$ soon  (Read 36680 times)
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 06:59:24 PM

Of course we expect, but don't you think $5k is too high to expect in this short period, we also need to be realistic as I think maximum we can reach to $2k not more then that.

Believe it or not but back in the day when BTC was trading at 12$ people were saying that 100$ is too high to expect. Guys like you sold at 20$ and have been regretting ever since, take duckfucker for example.

Where the hell do you noobs get "impossible" from? Have you not been around during the early bubbles? Bitcoin has broke many "impossible" barriers... $5k/BTC certainly not impossible by any means.

+1

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:03:25 PM

Yeah $1500 is quiet possible to achieve at this halving or by the end of the year, but $5k is simply impossible to achieve in this year.

Where the hell do you noobs get "impossible" from? Have you not been around during the early bubbles? Bitcoin has broke many "impossible" barriers... $5k/BTC certainly not impossible by any means.

Really? Lets see when it reaches there, its  not impossible for sure but everyone doesn't have that patience to hold it that longer.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:36:52 PM

I hope that it happen but it look hard for the bitcoin to achieve, i think the price will increase much higher and the peak will be around $2500.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:24:23 PM

The bitcoin to such a amount its high unlikely, it first needs to reach the 1k and than we can talk about it more.
I think its way too high for this year or anytime soon.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:31:50 PM

Yeah $1500 is quiet possible to achieve at this halving or by the end of the year, but $5k is simply impossible to achieve in this year.

Really? Lets see when it reaches there, its  not impossible for sure but everyone doesn't have that patience to hold it that longer.

Take root of the nature of how exchanges work.

Ignore the bitcoin situation for example. If user A) submits $1,000 worth of buy orders - then it promotes people to hold. Which then translate people to sell less increasing rhe value - and any other misc contributing factors.

Any price is possible - on a temporary level which can promote also natural growth.

Got Dick?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:54:51 PM

Probably not this year, but 2k seems reasonable. Then again so does $400USD  Grin
Koamder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:21:45 PM

Probably not this year, but 2k seems reasonable. Then again so does $400USD  Grin

$1000 is possible this year. $2000 is not very possible. $400 is not possible if there is no major crisis happen to bitcoin.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:46:20 PM

$1000 is possible this year. $2000 is not very possible. $400 is not possible if there is no major crisis happen to bitcoin.

$400 could still happen, technically. It could happen after the halving bubble pops.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:50:49 PM

$400 could still happen, technically. It could happen after the halving bubble pops.

Reaching $400 again is definitely not impossible to happen. It requires a few large holders to start dumping like there is no tomorrow, and then people will dump their coins in panic making things even worse.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:16:21 PM

We have to stay realistic and the value of Bitcoin started of course to rise but it will not rise to that fast because that will takes some jumps.
And it is really hard to know what will happen in the future because the value is always changing.
sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:55:54 AM

We have to stay realistic and the value of Bitcoin started of course to rise but it will not rise to that fast because that will takes some jumps.
And it is really hard to know what will happen in the future because the value is always changing.

I am content if the bitcoin price rise 40% a year. If it can rise with the user and number of uses, I will also happy.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:58:24 AM

Bitcoin will take long time to touch the price of $5k, it will be achieved somewhere in future, but expecting it from halving or at the end of the year is not possible.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:21:29 PM

I have seen much the past couple of months and the price is rising so fast at the moment but I do not think that the price is going to be $5000 after the halving. I think that the chance is bigger of the price being $1000 soon.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:19:29 PM

Fiat currencies have still a good couple of decades to go to hell, if it ever happens, which is nothing but an assumption.
I think banks have a high possibility of disappearing as we know them, but actual government issued currency will exist as long as government exists I think.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:26:33 PM

I have seen much the past couple of months and the price is rising so fast at the moment but I do not think that the price is going to be $5000 after the halving. I think that the chance is bigger of the price being $1000 soon.

Majority of users will be satisfied to see the stable price of $1k after the halving, and looking at the price movement I think that value is pretty possible to achieve.
Koamder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:32:44 PM

Majority of users will be satisfied to see the stable price of $1k after the halving, and looking at the price movement I think that value is pretty possible to achieve.

I am one of those think $1000 is fine after the halving. I think if the price is reached with 12 months, it is still a success.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:33:10 PM

No, its even the question if this will happen in about 10 years, it will never happen anytime soon I can guarantee you that.
We are all hoping on it but this will not happen..

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:50:27 PM

No, its even the question if this will happen in about 10 years, it will never happen anytime soon I can guarantee you that.
We are all hoping on it but this will not happen..

Bitcoin has an potential to achieve that price in future but no one knows when that exact time will come, but as of now its not possible to achieve at least for next 5 years.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:55:39 PM

I'm so happy to read so many people disagreeing with it so boldly. This means it has become a really realistic possibility because the majority is always wrong.
You know that this is not going to happen soon, if it happens then I am going to be shocked that is for sure. For the price to be this high is possible in 2017 or 2018 but not now.

You said 2017  Grin
as if it wasn't soon... it's less than a year till 2017

2017 is just 6 months away. But I think the price will not be $5000 in 2017. If it does reach that level, it will also drop to $500.

bitcoin has seen much larger rises n a short timespan.

for example a 100 time rise in 11 months.

nothing is impossible, and if we get similar rises again we could easily see $50,000 by Q2 2017.

It's not even that unlikely, considering the long bear market and the halving and all the infrastructure improvement and investments since the last big peak.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:55:57 PM

We have seen the surge in the gold's market cap lately. This is just the beginning, the first cracks in the current financial paradigm. The problem with gold is that it is physical and thus poses a psychological problem to mainstream investors when it becomes scarce due to extreme demand. The investors will see that they could physically only acquire a miserable and pathetic looking amount of gold (as it has become "too expensive") so they will run into silver. But silver too, has the same intrinsic problem.

So far, bitcoin's deception has lied in the fact that we are presented the idea that one bitcoin is divisible up to 8 decimal places which gives the false image of a bitcoin being a floating point number. In reality block rewards are represented by unsigned integers. Thus instead of 1 bitcoin one has 100 000 000 satoshis. To break the psychological barrier of 1 bitcoin costing too much we should just switch to satoshis. The latter will be plausible when BTC rises in value.

The market cap of gold is $7,252,708,420,909.
The market cap of bitcoin is $ 6,549,170,380 (0.082% of gold's).

I can say that gold is already psychologically too expensive for an average Joe on the street. Imagine when it grows 5x as it has done previously during financial collapses. Owning a gram of gold doesn't make you feel good about it, it feels sad as it is just a tiny speck. So, naturally, other stores of value will gain popularity. If bitcoin was only 1% of gold's market cap, it would already cost more than 5000$ per BTC. If 1 bitcoin costed 5k, then 1 satoshi would be 0.00005$. The world's least valuable currency Iranian Rial trades at 0.00004$ . So after 5k $ bitcoins it would be nothing new to this world to have satoshis for the main units to represent the value of your bitcoins. The world has already seen such a situation in Iran.

Daily recommended minimum amount of money for food per person is 10.72 $. With 5000$ BTC, a daily meal would then cost 214400 satoshis. Let's be honest, 200 000 is not that big of a number any more to be uncomfortable to use in daily basis. This is also the reason why poor countries could adopt bitcoin more easily. They are already used to making transactions of such order of magnitude in their currency units.

I am sure that price will rise to 5000$ just i am not sure when, but probably not soon as price will have to rise 6 or maybe even 7 times

Closest date i can think is 2020 after halving, then price could rise to 3000$, or if we will be lucky even to 5000$, but only then

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: