Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:03:12 PM

Just a heads up... Our contest area is up...  Grin

Does the winner of the contest get to give Crypto-city's Facebook page its second Like, still stagnant at one Like since you gave it back in January 2016? Or do the top winners get to bathe in your solar-powered duckweed pond with you, Chantha Owen Lueung, and your nefarious partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, and with the Fishish-speaking fishes?

Go Bonkers at Yonkers Bash

"Owen said to quit putting your dicks in the remaining fish's mouth.
This a billed as a Friends with Cash Bash and not A Hundred Friends with One Fish Fetish."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 06:09:40 PM

Our citizenry continues to grow daily and the future is looking bright.  Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:54:55 PM

Our citizenry continues to grow daily and the future is looking bright.  Grin

"Dude, according to that fuckface, Bruno, we missed the last party, but Chantha Owen Lueung says the future of Crypto-city is looking bright [like our hair]. Hey, Owen even said its citizenry continues to grow. HeHeHe! We both know what else grows there, eh? Oh, almost forgot. You've checked out the wew lately, dude? That shit's on fire!"
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 04:13:42 PM

A great way to learn while you earn. Everything you do here you can earn and learn. It really is the best place to go for both.
Some great articles but also some unsavory characters but we won't pay any attention to them will we. xP

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 01:10:40 PM

A great way to learn while you earn. Everything you do here you can earn and learn. It really is the best place to go for both.
Some great articles but also some unsavory characters but we won't pay any attention to them will we. xP

My thoughts exactly.  Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:45:20 PM

My thoughts exactly.  Grin

And there you have it! Chantha Owen Lueung admitting that his site Crypto-city does consist of nefarious actors, two of which are his partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck. As you can see, Owen put a lotta thought into his reply. HAHAHA & Chuckles
crypto4ce

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:39:02 PM

Looks like a nice site

Thanks. It gets better every day.  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:04:30 PM

Looks like a nice site

Question: Do you two use your right hands or your left hands when you daily jack each other off?
crypto4ce

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:35:53 PM

Looks like a nice site

Question: Do you two use your right hands or your left hands when you daily jack each other off?

Not sure I understand what you're getting at. I've made my own community there, it's greats. Almost like running my own site.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:49:08 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 12:42:24 AM by Gleb Gamow

Looks like a nice site

Not sure I understand what you're getting at. I've made my own community there, it's greats. Almost like running my own site.

That's wonderful, bud. Do you mind sharing with us as to what's the name of your community over on Crypto-city known to cater to nefarious actors in the cryptocurrency space of whoms you've now consider your allies?

https://www.godaddy.com/domains/searchresults.aspx?prog_id=GoDaddy&ci=4853&checkAvail=1&dpp_itc=dpp_whois&domainToCheck=crypto4ce&tld=com

We can clearly see that you're too stupid for this community, given you've opted to not register your brand, hence affiliating yourself with others possessing like IQs. HAHAHA & Chuckles

To be clear, you're a motherfuckin' moron for even considering, let alone registering on Crypto-city given all the evidence in this thread depicting Chantha Owen Lueung and his two partners, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, as the top untrusted people in the cryptocurrency space. Question: Do you still run with scissors? Here's to hopin' you still do, perhaps eventually resulting in you exiting the gene pool.

One more thing:

The neighbors called, wanting to know when you're gonna cut your grass.

"Maybe joining Crypto-city was a bad idea. Siri, Google IQ so I can see what I'm missing. Also, Siri, should I grow back my black beard?"

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:04:24 AM

From the desk of Crypto-city will soon be a household name: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/groups/?s=1&sort=latest&show=15

I count 9 groups, with RateCoin being the only sponsor for over seven months now, and StakeMiners enjoying the most members at 11 count, three of which are Chantha Owen Lueung, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck.

To be fair, as soon as Crypto-city adds more members to its already 74K+ user base, them counts are sure to rise, as well as C-c's Facebook page garnering its second Like, still stuck at 1 Like since Owen gave it to himself back in January 2016. HAHAHA & Chuckles
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 02:23:38 PM

We built this city. https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/v/play/6087/  Cheesy

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:54:42 PM

Excellent addition to Crypto-city designed to teach newbies about cryptocurrency and advance the cause. It was kind of you, Chantha Owen Lueung, to add the selection to the-ready-to-teach-you-about-crypto growing list which includes the following four videos, all embedded by none other than yourself: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/v/

Have I mentioned lately that Owen is considered the genius of Yonkers with his solar-powered duckweed pond behind his duplex, stocked with fish that's able to feed a family of four for a year? Rumor has it that Chantha Owen Lueung is a household name in his Yonkers neighborhood. HAHAHA & Chuckles
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 12:59:11 AM

Chat systems updated. Please report any issues. Thanks.

crypto4ce

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:47:06 PM

To be clear, you're a motherfuckin' moron for even considering, let alone registering on Crypto-city given all the evidence in this thread

Just a quick glance through this thread, it's clear that you, " Bruno Kucinskas " with a wrapsheet from the Sandwhich, IL. Police Dept. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455146.0 ) have no life outside of bitcointalk. The only evidence provided by your own volition is you're a complete imbecile.

I mean, how is it even possible for anyone to get banned from a social network? You'd have to a real dumb ass. Apparently, you can't fix stupid so no point in any further conversation with a dumb ass "troll" it seems.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:41:00 AM

To be clear, you're a motherfuckin' moron for even considering, let alone registering on Crypto-city given all the evidence in this thread

Just a quick glance through this thread, it's clear that you, " Bruno Kucinskas " with a wrapsheet from the Sandwhich, IL. Police Dept. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455146.0 ) have no life outside of bitcointalk. The only evidence provided by your own volition is you're a complete imbecile.

I mean, how is it even possible for anyone to get banned from a social network? You'd have to a real dumb ass. Apparently, you can't fix stupid so no point in any further conversation with a dumb ass "troll" it seems.

Dude, I have no idea as to what wrapsheet [sic] you're speakin' of pertaining to the Sandwich PD when the only time I've ever visited the place was in its lobby, never seeing the back of the house. Hell, most the officers know me when my dad and I had our regular yard sales, with the Sandwich Major being at my home a little over a month ago, he once being the chief of police here. Now, I have been arrested by the Oregon, IL, PD for a moving violation, so maybe that's why I'm not qualified to throw stones at scammy fucks.

Also, I have no fuckin' clue as to what social network I'm supposedly banned from, with this forum being the only place where I was given a multi-day vacation for violating something or another.

That said, how is that with your supposed infinite wisdom of painting me an imbecile, your moronic fuckin' ass is not able to conclude that you are indeed affiliating with a lot of nefarious actors over on Crypto-city, with the proof provided below. All you have to do, you motherfuckin' moron, is prove that my assessment is incorrect and theymos has my permission to ban all 73 (make that 75, for I recently created 2 more) of my users accounts on this forum, including the two that are Legendary. BTW, this offer has been on the table for over a year now where anybody on the planet has had an opportunity to get me off this forum, yet I'm still here, perhaps because I suck a mean dick or ... Here's the active thread in Meta: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168431.0. Please, provide your proof, whereupon I'll be gone forever from the entire cryptocurrency community. Apologies if there's hundreds of proofs before you get there, thus having to wait in line to be heard, but rest assured that theymos is a fair guy with a sweat-tasting dick and he'll weigh your proof ASAP once he gets back from ice fishing up in Canada.

The following words are all by Leroy Fodor, the person, no doubt, that you're currently sucking the sweat cock of when Chantha Owen Lueund and Michael Zinck are outta pocket:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

The following image gleaned from Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners site: https://stakeminers.com/

The following can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455741.msg14715199#msg14715199

Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor have ALL claimed on myriad occasions (even to this day) that they got started in trading bitcoins in 2009.

This forum - BitcoinTalk - was the ONLY source of information pertaining to Bitcoin at the time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17

User The Doctor was the last known person to register on this forum in 2009 as its 17th user/account.

On this forum I've posted several times definitive proof that Nick Spanos and Marshall Long didn't get into Bitcoin until 2013, and Leroy Fodor in May 2014.

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 04:18:36 PM

A sleeker & more beautiful Crypto-city is coming in December Smiley Join us in shaping the Future World of Crypto. http://crypto-city.com

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:37:17 PM

A sleeker & more beautiful Crypto-city is coming in December Smiley Join us in shaping the Future World of Crypto. http://crypto-city.com

Please, Chantha Owen Lueung, don't make us wait till Christmas. Wez wants her now!

But if wez haz to wait, wez can always jack off to herz video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4fFJwGmvw
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:02:55 PM

happy holiday all

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:16:34 PM

happy holiday all

"My Fishish is a tad rusty, but from what I able to read here, all these fishes were sourced from Chantha Owen Lueung's solar-powered duckweed pond from behind his Yonkers' duplex next to the range-feed chickens' coop. And he wishes us all a happy Piscisdedit, whatever the fuck that is."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: