Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling should be considered as a Sickness!!  (Read 46128 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:48:16 PM

Gambling cannot really considered as a sickness cause gambling is not an attitude but gambling is a GAME. Addiction in gambling is considered as a sickness and yeah I think most of the time people become addicted in gambling because of their greediness.

The greed and the eagerness of winning a lot of money in less time makes them addicted of gambling and later on when they realize that it is not the right choice for what they were looking they consider it a sickness because of the loses they got into it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:54:04 PM

Wrong, the very concept of this thread is wrong. IF you consider "gambling" a sickness, then you can consider a verb like "drinking" a sickness just because alcoholism exist. As you see, this is nonsense. Some people can gamble without getting addicted.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:40:34 AM

i think yes! . gambling should be considered as sickness because before  three month ago i had lost 0.013 btc in gambling and made a promise with own to not to gamble in future . but now i am looking to collect btc for gambling .
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:48:29 AM

i think yes! . gambling should be considered as sickness because before  three month ago i had lost 0.013 btc in gambling and made a promise with own to not to gamble in future . but now i am looking to collect btc for gambling .

Same here, i also lose many bitcoins because gambling too. That's why i already stop and not gambling anymore, it's really sick, gambling cost me 5+ bitcoins.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:00:58 AM

In most cases this happening when we lost than make a promise never do gambling again, but after some times we start thinking to get recover if play again than we can do something better this time, that is real sickness when we find ourself in that kind of situation.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:31:21 AM

You already learned your lesson why gamble again if you don't have luck in gambling? Don't be greedy, in the end it will be your lost. Why don't you hold your bitcoin? invest into something profitable? trading? etc... If you want to collect some satoshis always visit this section (Games and rounds):https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0.
Jemzx00 (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 03:40:48 PM

Actually that's called addiction on your part which is a sickness. So you need to cure it by stopling on what you're doing and find a hobby that is better.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
satdas

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:16:00 PM

Gambling cannot really considered as a sickness cause gambling is not an attitude but gambling is a GAME. Addiction in gambling is considered as a sickness and yeah I think most of the time people become addicted in gambling because of their greediness.

The greed and the eagerness of winning a lot of money in less time makes them addicted of gambling and later on when they realize that it is not the right choice for what they were looking they consider it a sickness because of the loses they got into it.
the majority of the people are doing gambling for making money over night and no one have any strategy of playing gambling in a proper way and that is the reason that most of the people loses in gambling.
Doamader

Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:43:17 PM

the majority of the people are doing gambling for making money over night and no one have any strategy of playing gambling in a proper way and that is the reason that most of the people loses in gambling.

Well the most of the people really wanna to make and get good numbers from gambling, just few are able to make such, but they dont live from it. I had made some sports bets, but i keep my bitcoin on the safe place, i usually im able to control my investments, even if they give me some expectation. But there are people betting money from their needs into gambling, soo isnt the way to go, but how to stop them?
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:32:20 PM

But I don't think any strategy can help you in gambling as it is purely luck based, either you win or you loose that is the only two outcomes you can expect from gambling.
Aamir1

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:54:38 AM

Wrong, the very concept of this thread is wrong. IF you consider "gambling" a sickness, then you can consider a verb like "drinking" a sickness just because alcoholism exist. As you see, this is nonsense. Some people can gamble without getting addicted.

Exactly, gambling becomes a sickness for those who become addicted to it and cannot let go of it and lose everything they get into it but it is not a sickness itself because there are also people who gamble just for fun and they dont think it is a sickness.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:29:01 AM

Exactly, gambling becomes a sickness for those who become addicted to it and cannot let go of it and lose everything they get into it but it is not a sickness itself because there are also people who gamble just for fun and they dont think it is a sickness.
It can be prevented, if you determine yourself that you can easily be addicted you have to stop gambling as early as possible. Serious addiction need some serious help so you don't need to have that kind of serious problem before your quit, think of the future and determine how big the risk are.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:05:38 AM

True, the subject of this tread I think it’s wrong, because gambling is a game and not a behavior or attitude. Gambling is not considered as a sickness. Addiction in gambling can consider as a sickness but not a gambling itself.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:55:46 PM

But that is not a reason for us to consider that gambling is a sickness.
Yeah we are become greedy and we eager to get more money after we win in the game in gambling but that is not should be the reason to consider gambling is a sickness. for me, gambling is really just a game and we need to treat gambling as like that and not a sickness, addiction in gambling really consider a sickness.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:24:00 AM

Yeah we are become greedy and we eager to get more money after we win in the game in gambling but that is not should be the reason to consider gambling is a sickness. for me, gambling is really just a game and we need to treat gambling as like that and not a sickness, addiction in gambling really consider a sickness.

Of course, considering it as sickness is just like considering yourself sick. We need to understand in the first place that gambling is a dangerous kind of fun, so if we will not play it responsibly, in the long run we will be having trouble doing it and might affect our life in a negative way.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:39:02 AM

Sickness and Addiction can't go together in the same sentence. Think of it this way sickness is for medicine as addiction is to rehab. Like drug addicts you can't cure drug addicts woth another drug too. Sickness id another category for it.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:41:06 AM

Sickness and Addiction can't go together in the same sentence. Think of it this way sickness is for medicine as addiction is to rehab. Like drug addicts you can't cure drug addicts woth another drug too. Sickness id another category for it.

Addicted in gambling do not require rehabilitation as a drug addict, they just need a support from her family and also foster their confidence in getting the money is better. addicted in gambling can be cured if the addict does have a desire to get out of gambling
tallrichcute

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:53:27 AM

Definitely, gambling addiction is a disease, it is kind of sickness, we should avoid it, to protect our bank accounts, family.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:28:41 PM

Of course, considering it as sickness is just like considering yourself sick. We need to understand in the first place that gambling is a dangerous kind of fun, so if we will not play it responsibly, in the long run we will be having trouble doing it and might affect our life in a negative way.
take responsibly , yes this is what i mean gambling will be a fine thing if you take a responsibly on what you have done in your betting behavior. as long as you reacting not like a kids who can not accept a losing.

your life with gambling will be fine without problem and your gambling behavior will not turn to a sickness.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:12:30 PM

Definitely, gambling addiction is a disease, it is kind of sickness, we should avoid it, to protect our bank accounts, family.
Addiction is when a person does not have control over what they are using or doing. Well, yeah. For me its a sickness because you cant control  yourself. Maybe seeking for medical support is needed to get rid of this. Maybe have some friends to mingle and keep yourself busy to avoid gambling. Think about your family and make them as your inpiration.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: