Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 [1606] 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
Triload

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:44:18 AM

Fn was already in the price, now sell the news.

Next thing will be the exchange in late 2017, as we know sasha.

Although sasha is delaying, but he delivers, he is not a scammer, and waves is no.11 in marketcap, the team does very well honestly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trickytricky

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:27:34 AM

just wondering if there a new roadmap image it interesting to check out can only find the old one
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 11:37:21 AM

Asset creation is live. You can already create assets on the Waves platform via Swagger. Next week it will be more user friendly after integration into the Lite Wallet UI.

i think no one will believe such news anymore. you can add whatever feature to that waves platform but i think it will fail now that there is a platform better than waves. ibet you already heard of ICONOMI where users can also create assets and fiat integration as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:42:26 AM

btc pump made waves dump, but also buy the rumor sell the news is right, people buy the rumor when 30k, and pumped to 57k, after release they sell the news, reasonable and logical hmm?

well, I am guessing sooner or later a coin needs to go beyond the buy the rumor and sell the news value? I mean every news/feature that gets added means a coin is more valuable so the price should go up, not down.

Or do we just keep buying waves right after the news/feature is out? Buy now that the price is low, wait for the next promised feature to be implemented then dump? It just seems too weird.

agree sell the news only makes sense to tradersnd not investors in tech
jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:47:10 AM

Fn was already in the price, now sell the news.

Next thing will be the exchange in late 2017, as we know sasha.
Yes, indeed. Sasha is always delaying his own deadlines.
It will take a long time before another pump will happen, since I don't think DEX will be finished soon, but when it is finished, price might explode.

what deadlines, this isn't a bill payment, it's something new how can they be sure what they'll come up against or discover when coding
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:53:16 AM

Asset creation is live. You can already create assets on the Waves platform via Swagger. Next week it will be more user friendly after integration into the Lite Wallet UI.

i think no one will believe such news anymore. you can add whatever feature to that waves platform but i think it will fail now that there is a platform better than waves. ibet you already heard of ICONOMI where users can also create assets and fiat integration as well.

ICOMOMI looks like a good project. However it is in a different cryptofin space to WAVES. They are not really in competition. The nearest competitor to WAVES is Ardor which has a similar, if not more distant development cycle. I look forward to the potential of all these projects.
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:31:27 PM

I am a Waves tester for 4 months now. Yesterday assets of CoreMedia.info were created on the full node. And it is only one example. I can understand that you want to push your own coin(iconomi) here on this thread but spreading lies/FUD will only hurt your agenda and credibility.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 12:49:09 PM

ICOMOMI looks like a good project. However it is in a different cryptofin space to WAVES. They are not really in competition. The nearest competitor to WAVES is Ardor which has a similar, if not more distant development cycle. I look forward to the potential of all these projects.

Isn't ARdor also a nxtproject which sasha is also involved?

I have been a supporter of waves since the start and saw the whole project crumbles every now and then because of the team that keeps manipulating the shit.
tokens and coins weren't that affected much when btc was pumped last night but waves were dumped massively. wth?
they are manipulating this shit themselves. greedy devs wants to get rich all by themselves.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:49:59 PM

Dang.. I wake up and its back to 43K now  Roll Eyes   I was hoping I can pick up some more cheap waves.  Hopefully, we will have another panic seller.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:56:30 PM

It has nothing to do with the Dev.  Many ALTS are down like 10-20% from a week ago.  Just look at Etherium and DASH

It's a combination of panic sellers and big whale traders trying to profit off the fluctuation so they will dump at high in order to pick up at the lows.   I notice a big buy wall for 36BTC at 41K.  Outlook remains positive and we will be back in the 50s soon.    As long as we continue to see progress, we should be fine.
Tinfoilwhale

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:12:48 PM

what deadlines, this isn't a bill payment, it's something new how can they be sure what they'll come up against or discover when coding

Haha I had to laugh reading this one. Imaginary ones, people make up themselves.

Ironically I'm pretty sure Sasha is perfectly aware of people going apeshit about him saying "next week". Maybe it's his way to say "when it's done".
robdark

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:01:12 PM

people should relax, waves just got hit by perfect storm of people selling on news plus btc rise. The percentage waves went down is the same as other alts plus an extra third for full node sellers...
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:19:25 PM

You guys are still deciding whether the next deadline will be met? Well guys I can tell you with complete certainty it won't be! Hahah, either way it won't matter but if anyone is shocked when the next deadline isn't met you only have yourself to blame!

Waves will be huge - Eventually, but there is long way to go. Wish the dev team would just stop giving bullshit deadlines, with new technology there is always going to be unexpected problems and errors. They need to give themselves more time really, I have a lot of faith in the project.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:32:01 PM

I have been a supporter of waves since the start and saw the whole project crumbles every now and then because of the team that keeps manipulating the shit.
tokens and coins weren't that affected much when btc was pumped last night but waves were dumped massively. wth?
they are manipulating this shit themselves. greedy devs wants to get rich all by themselves.

I think Sasha did coinomat exchange but I seem to remember someone saying that he got involved in Next as well.

I think if you come on here and check exchanges and troll boxes you get a different impression than if you get involved in slack, testing and extending. My impression is that the devs and founders have been working very hard, very reactive and, especially the devs, don't ever look here or check market price.

They are definitely investing ICO wisely, from the impression I get, and if the devs get rich we all get rich at the present Waves/$ valuation. More startups are intending to use Waves and the journeys they take strengthen Waves, ultimately, in value and expertise.

I think what I am trying to say  Smiley is that, if you are a long time supporter of Waves, now is the time to get excited about the future.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:39:02 PM

I think Sasha did coinomat exchange but I seem to remember someone saying that he got involved in Next as well.

I think if you come on here and check exchanges and troll boxes you get a different impression than if you get involved in slack, testing and extending. My impression is that the devs and founders have been working very hard, very reactive and, especially the devs, don't ever look here or check market price.

They are definitely investing ICO wisely, from the impression I get, and if the devs get rich we all get rich at the present Waves/$ valuation. More startups are intending to use Waves and the journeys they take strengthen Waves, ultimately, in value and expertise.

I think what I am trying to say  Smiley is that, if you are a long time supporter of Waves, now is the time to get excited about the future.

We were already way too excited about Road map, confidences, promises. When all those one failed one after the other. There was no excitement anymore, just a state of mind that goes like
"When I will see this happening then I will believe it" with a pinochio picture popping up in the mind when thinking about Sasha.

I am sure it will become a great platform, Waves is everywhere it seems if you follow all the news. But on the other side.. "Wtf".

Mixed signals and lack of coherence in it's best shape is the greatest down side of Waves (of Sasha).
rapazev

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:35:10 PM

dude, i'm holding icn tokens too but i dont see that competition between waves and iconomi.. they might have some similarities but still a different use case.
iconomi still very unpolished, needing a few months of development(waves have the same problem tho).

all i'm saying is: still too early for speculation about competition... both "coins" dont do sh*t right now.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:42:16 PM

I don't understand the anger being directed towards Waves team, they don't set the market price, any experience trade knows that you buy the rumour, and sell the news

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
rapazev

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:31:49 PM

I don't understand the anger being directed towards Waves team, they don't set the market price, any experience trade knows that you buy the rumour, and sell the news

it's a common practice.
bitcoin is rising and all altcoins are dumping, yet, people dont realise why altcoins are dumping and blame the devs...
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:10:42 PM

Ever since they can't initially explain what happened to accumulated 30k btc from ICO , cloud of doubts have been hovering around me with waves.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:19:17 PM

Why did the release of full nodes cause a temporary price drop? The BTC price would not have influenced it that much.
Pages: « 1 ... 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 [1606] 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: